Pretards of Dune: Where are they now ?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

yeah, I think so, too. I betting dollars to donuts "murmur" is a puppet.
Murbella MC is a retread-pretard (HoNeReD MaTrE or something like that).

but doesn't it make you feel kinda .... dirty ... to have your name intertwined with that's crazy broad's ramblings, like she's read your words and was so impressed with your intellect she had to possess you in some way .... like absorb you into herself so you would become one, like an Other Memory where you could walk hand in hand along the beach, happily discussing the Dune Universe and gazing into each other's eyes, and naming your children Paul and Jessica, and spending long winters by the fire reading aloud to each other from the Dune Chronicles, and .... uh .... .... well....

no wait. that's me.
sorry.
:oops:
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Omphalos wrote:I honeslty have no idea how to respond.
No kidding. Was that even English? :?
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Seraphan

Post by Seraphan »

SandRider wrote:yeah, I think so, too. I betting dollars to donuts "murmur" is a puppet.

but doesn't it make you feel kinda .... dirty ... to have your name intertwined with that's crazy broad's ramblings, like she's read your words and was so impressed with your intellect she had to possess you in some way .... like absorb you into herself so you would become one, like an Other Memory where you could walk hand in hand along the beach, happily discussing the Dune Universe and gazing into each other's eyes, and naming your children Paul and Jessica, and spending long winters by the fire reading aloud to each other from the Dune Chronicles, and .... uh .... .... well....

no wait. that's me.
sorry.
Allow me to say this, you are one sick fuck. Dont ever change :lol:
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

SandRider wrote:Response required from Omphalos
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Great scene ...

"Say what again, motherfucker!"

"What?"
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

They speak english in What?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

That was another good one ... and, of course, poor Brett responds with:

"What?"

I am definitely not a Tarantino fanboy, but that was just a perfect scene.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandRider wrote:yeah, I think so, too. I betting dollars to donuts "murmur" is a puppet.

no wait. that's me.
sorry.
Well...here's something else I don't quite know how to respond to. :shock:

Seriously, I have abandoned all claims to any words I ever typed over there. I will be happy when that fucking place finally crashes and nothing can be saved. With the IT team that the place has now, its only a matter of time.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

TheDukester wrote:I am definitely not a Tarantino fanboy, but that was just a perfect scene.
Neither am I. But I'll use any and all quote form my useless repertoire of memorized film lines when the situation is appropriate. And that pretard post was oh so ripe for a Pulp Fiction reference :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."