Drunken Idaho

RACISM IS OVER!

Post by Drunken Idaho »

:D

Obama's in the White (black) House!

:P
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

Racism isn't over. Stupidity isn't over. Some people actually believe that he's a terrorist. The religious right will totally have to revisit some of its major precepts now.

Awww poor babies have to grow the fuck up now...

OBAMA!!!!

Its funny, I supported him since I saw his 2004 speech, although is still have doubts about his ability. He really is the Hope candidate. But damn, it feels good to be American right now! I was just watching CNN and couldn't help but dance around and give Bush the finger as he tried to look supportive of the transition.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

I know racism isn't actually over. That's an absurd notion, which is why I find it funny. Just an outrageous claim.

And yeah, you've got to wonder how many long-time racists are out there just fuming over this. Of course he's a terrorist. He's brown right?
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Don't forget Communist and Muslim! :P
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Sole Man

on Obama's presidency.

Post by Sole Man »

Looks like the Bleep finally got thier Burdda in powa.

I'll be surpirsed if...No, I better not say that. I think it'll somehow offend both White and Black people on this board. And any baboons reading it.
Secher_Nbiw

Post by Secher_Nbiw »

SandChigger wrote:Don't forget Communist and Muslim! :P
And most of all, the Anti-Christ!
I am a mortal god.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Ooh, yesss! :D
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

This one's gotten me kicked me out of several Baptist churches all across the South.

Lemme get this straight. Before Jesus comes back, there's gonna be an "Anti-Christ", a world leader who'll take control of a "One-World Government", set up a Wal-mart style authoritarian economic system, there'll be wars and plagues and frogs from the sky and so forth. There are clear signs and prophecies of who and what this "Anti-Christ" will be, and signs of the coming global government which he will take over. United Nations, UPC bar codes, the Federal Reserve System, what the Masons are really up to &etc. I've heard preachers point to this sign or that, this political event or that international incident as "signs of the end times". Here's where the deacons show me the door.

Don't y'all love Jesus ? Don't y'all want him to come back ? Don't y'all believe that all this stuff has to happen before he comes back ? Isn't the formation of the One-World Government and the revelation of the Anti-Christ necessary for the Second Coming of the Christ ?

Well, quit bitching then. Things are going according to The Plan, right ?
Why are y'all trying to throw a stick in the game ?
Shouldn't you be trying to usher in all these Signs of the End-Times ?

Vote for Obama and shut the fuck up, then.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: RACISM IS OVER!

Post by Freakzilla »

Drunken Idaho wrote::D

Obama's in the White (black) House!

:P
I hear he's going to take out the bowling lanes and put in a basketball court.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

hello, freak.
good to see you.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

I don't think that most of those yahoo's realize that the SIGN OF THE BEAST is organized fucktard 'religion'

If you believe in the literal truth of the bible you believe it is perfectly legal for me to beat your wife with a stick if she talks to me and i don't like it, or if i deem she is showing too much skin and flaunting her sexuality i can have her stoned. A father can murder his children if they act out. Gay people should not be tolerated they should be publicly murdered by thrown stones.

And they say their god is the good guy!?!

My god created an infinite universe. I try not to put limits on him such as old white man with beard. If God made one door into heaven and an infinite universe, he's either an idiot or an asshole, and neither deserves our praise.

My man Jesus told us to stop with the hating. Kinda hard to see the splinter in your eye when your head is made of wood.

I like to joke with one of my atheist friends that we should write a religious fiction series called "Stayed Behind" because if the "Left Behind" god is real I'd give him the finger to his face and stay here.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Ampoliros wrote:I like to joke with one of my atheist friends that we should write a religious fiction series called "Stayed Behind" because if the "Left Behind" god is real I'd give him the finger to his face and stay here.
Great idea! :lol:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Ampoliros wrote:I like to joke with one of my atheist friends that we should write a religious fiction series called "Stayed Behind" because if the "Left Behind" god is real I'd give him the finger to his face and stay here.
Yeah, I gotta say if Jesus actually did do the second coming thing, and appeared before the world in all his divine glory, I's be like, "Whoa, whoa, wait a minute! You've got some explaining to do, fuckball! You can start with the dinosaurs."
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Wouldn't he be kinda smelly by now? :wink:
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Nothing that couldn't be fixed "with a heater and some serious smelling salts" :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Wouldn't he be kinda smelly by now? :wink:
No way man, he ascended. Heaven keeps things nice and fresh.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

GamePlayer wrote:Nothing that couldn't be fixed "with a heater and some serious smelling salts" :)
Goodwill Hunting, but I believe a very similar line was also used in an episode of Star Trek: TOS. The one where Kirk and Spock go to the planet modeled after Chicago in teh 30's. Harlan Ellison wrote it? The natives called phasers "heaters," IIRC.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

The City on the Edge of Forever.

With a younger Joan Collins ... me-OW!
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

The ladies who work in the office with my mom are all running out to buy the Left Behind series.. I shit you not! They bought the Obama is the Antichrist story, hook, line, and sinker.
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

SandRider wrote:This one's gotten me kicked me out of several Baptist churches all across the South.

Lemme get this straight. Before Jesus comes back, there's gonna be an "Anti-Christ", a world leader who'll take control of a "One-World Government", set up a Wal-mart style authoritarian economic system, there'll be wars and plagues and frogs from the sky and so forth. There are clear signs and prophecies of who and what this "Anti-Christ" will be, and signs of the coming global government which he will take over. United Nations, UPC bar codes, the Federal Reserve System, what the Masons are really up to &etc. I've heard preachers point to this sign or that, this political event or that international incident as "signs of the end times". Here's where the deacons show me the door.

Don't y'all love Jesus ? Don't y'all want him to come back ? Don't y'all believe that all this stuff has to happen before he comes back ? Isn't the formation of the One-World Government and the revelation of the Anti-Christ necessary for the Second Coming of the Christ ?

Well, quit bitching then. Things are going according to The Plan, right ?
Why are y'all trying to throw a stick in the game ?
Shouldn't you be trying to usher in all these Signs of the End-Times ?

Vote for Obama and shut the fuck up, then.
I'll see your rant and raise you thusly. They're worth a watch if you've not seen them.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I believe Isreal must rebuild the Temple before the second comming too. Which means they'd have to tear down the mosque there now.
~Pink Snowman
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

LB Jesus would just point at TMB and say "Ask him, I have no fucking clue"

Better yet, look up the Bill Hicks rant about how God put fundamentalists on this planet to fuck with our heads.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Omphalos wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:Nothing that couldn't be fixed "with a heater and some serious smelling salts" :)
Goodwill Hunting, but I believe a very similar line was also used in an episode of Star Trek: TOS. The one where Kirk and Spock go to the planet modeled after Chicago in teh 30's. Harlan Ellison wrote it? The natives called phasers "heaters," IIRC.
I was definitely paraphrasing Good Will Hunting (though I admit, I've got a soft spot for the original series of Trek) :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I think that one day we may be free of discrimination but until everyone is physically equal there will always be prejudice.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Mandy wrote:The ladies who work in the office with my mom are all running out to buy the Left Behind series.. I shit you not! They bought the Obama is the Antichrist story, hook, line, and sinker.
And they think Left Behind is going to give them some answers? What about the bible? Wouldnt that be better? :roll:

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!