Post by SandChigger »

A chigger-bite?

You mean something like

Susan Stenson of Red Deer, Alberta, Canada = Hypatia

:roll:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

I can't wait to see Hyppo "out" all of us in her very own exclusive thread "People who you might not know have already outted themselves: SECRET IDENTITIES"

I mean c'mon SC outs himself in one comment over there, I use my frikkin real name and my handle on amazon, and I know a couple others have mentioned who they are either on amazon or here.

I still haven't figured out which one of you is Artis but I have a good guess.

I guess she has nothing better to do than play secret agent.

NEWSFLASH HYPPO: VALERIE PLAME IS CIA!!!!!
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

SandChigger wrote:A chigger-bite?

You mean something like

Susan Stenson of Red Deer, Alberta, Canada = Hypatia

:roll:
Is that the same Susan Stenson Google images comes up with? The reiki poet from Victoria?
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I'm not sure whose benefit she thought she was clarifying things for. Byron has known who I am long before he banned me. Anyone who looks at my photos on Amazon knows as well. I don't exactly flaunt it, but it's by no means a secret, either.

What to say, except: dumb bitch. :roll:

Edit:

Serkanner: No, I don't think that's her. THAT woman actually has some talent, evidently gets around and is quite active, and has a life. ;)

Our Hyppochondria hobbles around with a cane, or so she says. She has described her own physique as "nothing like that of a Fremen woman", probably meaning somewhat waterFAT. She also spends far too much time online (again by her own admission and from what we can see) to have a life outside her catbox.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

SandChigger wrote:I'm not sure whose benefit she thought she was clarifying things for. Byron has known who I am long before he banned me. Anyone who looks at my photos on Amazon knows as well. I don't exactly flaunt it, but it's by no means a secret, either.

What to say, except: dumb bitch. :roll:

Edit:

Serkanner: No, I don't think that's her. THAT woman actually has some talent, evidently gets around and is quite active, and has a life. ;)

Our Hyppochondria hobbles around with a cane, or so she says. She has described her own physique as "nothing like that of a Fremen woman", probably meaning somewhat waterFAT. She also spends far too much time online (again by her own admission and from what we can see) to have a life outside her catbox.
Good ... for a moment you had me worried that hippy indeed has some talent.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
Tleilax Master B

Post by Tleilax Master B »

SandChigger wrote:For the record, he has posted a retraction and apology:
Simon on the DN BBS wrote:Hey all,

Just wanted to take a moment to apologize to the Admin of "Jacurutu.com".

I posted up above that they deleted my review on their web site. Their lead administrator Freakzilla looked into my claim and said that my review was never posted. I believe him. Freak has always been a level guy, and never lied to me as far as I know. So I must give him the benefit of the doubt.

It seems in my 4am haste I probably screwed up and hit "preview", or plainly forgot to "send" altogether as I cut it short, headed for bed.

Again, this is a retraction. I was wrong. My sincere apologies to all.
Thanks, Simon.

I now have a new fish-smelling thing to fry. :twisted:
Hyppoclit on same wrote:Ronald Craig = SandChigger. And it's true, in my opinion, that his hatred of the nuDune books has long since passed the stage of irrational, as well as his hatred of anyone who is capable of interacting civilly with the authors, you, or anyone else in the HLP.
Byron in reply wrote:I just wish people expressed themselves as succinctly as you did here and without the malice that often infuses the posts of Others. It's a sigh of relief to have someone disagree with you without going into flaming or flame-baiting.

I do seriously believe that she and Byron are going to cyberfook right there in that thread, in front of GAWD and everyone. :shock:
She is actually on quite a rant about you right now:

http://www.dunenovels.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 3059#63059

(apologies to those banned, obviously this link won't help)
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

The "few naysayers" is becoming one of my favorite themes over there (and in preek-dom in general).

I mean, think about it: if highly unofficial sites such as this one are drawing way more traffic and activity than the official Dune site, and if reviews of all of the recent Hacks Squared efforts at sites like Amazon are running almost uniformly negative** ... then who, exactly, is "the few"?

I'm beginning to believe that they actually have it backwards.

+++++

**Until Byron's master KJA instructs him to pressure Amazon to delete any negative reviews. Right, Byron?
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Metallica are shit. As is Dunenovels. So they have something in common.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Tleilax Master B wrote:
SandChigger wrote:For the record, he has posted a retraction and apology:
Simon on the DN BBS wrote:Hey all,

Just wanted to take a moment to apologize to the Admin of "Jacurutu.com".

I posted up above that they deleted my review on their web site. Their lead administrator Freakzilla looked into my claim and said that my review was never posted. I believe him. Freak has always been a level guy, and never lied to me as far as I know. So I must give him the benefit of the doubt.

It seems in my 4am haste I probably screwed up and hit "preview", or plainly forgot to "send" altogether as I cut it short, headed for bed.

Again, this is a retraction. I was wrong. My sincere apologies to all.
Thanks, Simon.

I now have a new fish-smelling thing to fry. :twisted:
Hyppoclit on same wrote:Ronald Craig = SandChigger. And it's true, in my opinion, that his hatred of the nuDune books has long since passed the stage of irrational, as well as his hatred of anyone who is capable of interacting civilly with the authors, you, or anyone else in the HLP.
Byron in reply wrote:I just wish people expressed themselves as succinctly as you did here and without the malice that often infuses the posts of Others. It's a sigh of relief to have someone disagree with you without going into flaming or flame-baiting.

I do seriously believe that she and Byron are going to cyberfook right there in that thread, in front of GAWD and everyone. :shock:
She is actually on quite a rant about you right now:

http://www.dunenovels.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 3059#63059

(apologies to those banned, obviously this link won't help)
Thanks for that link. I've just read through that thread. I wish I was as civil as Hyppo, she's an inspiration. I think I might add a comment over there.

How do you do those screen shots?
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I like how the cow brings up Arrakeen.

I seem to remember there was once a Dune forum by that name somewhere. Anyone else?

:lol:
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Nope. Never heard of it. If you can't post a link proving this site "Arrakeen" ever existed, then it never existed.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I'm glad Arrakeen is gone just because of the color.

:puke:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

SandChigger wrote:I seem to remember there was once a Dune forum by that name somewhere. Anyone else?
I've heard that, too. But it was apparently never fed or watered.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

TheDukester wrote:
SandChigger wrote:I seem to remember there was once a Dune forum by that name somewhere. Anyone else?
I've heard that, too. But it was apparently never fed or watered.
It wasn't neglected, it was abused.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

SandChigger wrote: I do seriously believe that she and Byron are going to cyberfook right there in that thread, in front of GAWD and everyone. :shock:
All that's missing is a little girl watching this for fun a la PoD... :vomit:
SimonH

Post by SimonH »

Simon wrote:
SimonH wrote:

...snip...

what has this post got to do with mine or the dukester's comments?

you said on DN that your review was deleted on Jacurutu. This was not the case. This comment stayed there after your post was submitted properly.

This is the problem that everyone is getting angry about. I don't think anyone is going to get angry at you because of your opinion on the BH&KJA books. Unless you have something novel to add above subjective praise, I don't think many people will pay that much attention to your post. Nethertheless, it has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Or are you being obtuse on purpose???
Well, not on purpose at any rate.

I swear, I attempted to post my review only to be fair. I didn't wish to be accused of hiding behind DN, where (let's face it) the review was destined to go over better. I had and have no intention of going into a PoD praise fest on this site. I know where you guys stand and you know where I stand, no need to beat a dead horse. I bought it, I liked it, I said so, I'll leave it at that.
Good on ya for the retraction. I appreciate the variety of PoV here and I encourage you to give us your opinion whether the originals or new books.

I'd be interested in any evidence based praise of the new books that you have, but I am quickly losing interest in them in general.