Fair play

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Secher_Nbiw

Post by Secher_Nbiw »

Lisan Al-Gaib wrote:I start reading my first SW EU book: Heir to empire of Timothy Zahn. Seems really good. As I'm enjoing it I start looking for the SW universe. But unhapply I see that KJA made many "contributions" on it...
I would like to know if there is any Anti-KJA movement in the SW fandom, and if it is big, someone knows it?
Timothy Zahn does a really good job of the SW stuff. I never got around to KJA's attempt at it, i had given u on him as a writer pretty much after reading one of his X-Files books, which went too far, even for X-Files, a stretch of the imagination. I only picked up the prequels/sequels due to Brian's name on them. I'm so glad i got them second hand or borrowed them from the library now.
I am a mortal god.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Lisan Al-Gaib wrote:I start reading my first SW EU book: Heir to empire of Timothy Zahn. Seems really good. As I'm enjoing it I start looking for the SW universe. But unhapply I see that KJA made many "contributions" on it...
I would like to know if there is any Anti-KJA movement in the SW fandom, and if it is big, someone knows it?
Finish the series you're on now, read the X-Wing series, skip everything else until I, Jedi and the New Jedi Order and watch how many of little kevie's characters get killed off, or changed as well as his continuity fuck-ups. I don't think there's much left of what he created. It took them a while to undo though.