Hello!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

He states his views in ways that get reactions out of people.. he does it on purpose. He's not the one being emotional.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

It would be nice if he could chill out once in a while, though. ;)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Might be kinda boring if he did :wink:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh...I imagine we could keep you entertained. :D
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

lol.. probably.
LiquidBlue

Post by LiquidBlue »

What have I said thats emotionally driven?
Some never participate. Life happens to them. They get by on little more than dumb persistence and resist with anger or violence all things that might lift them out of resentment-filled illusions of security.
-Alma Mavis Taraza

"Glory or insanity awaits" -- Rimmer
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Didn't you threaten to end this wacky conversation a few pages back? I'm just saying, he does this for the reaction.. and everyone (including me) gives it to him. Plus his English isn't perfect, so he is misunderstood sometimes when he isn't actually trying to get a rise out of anyone.
LiquidBlue

Post by LiquidBlue »

I meant my wacky conversation with him...we were't even talking about the same thing anymore, thats why it is wacky...I have been replying to Chanilover...

I'm actually pretty impressed with his English, its much better than alot of native speakers I know...I think his sarcasm is just hard to identify...I'm beginning to see that maybe the little writing denotes sarcasm, but I'm not sure...and its so small I can't read it, LoL!
Some never participate. Life happens to them. They get by on little more than dumb persistence and resist with anger or violence all things that might lift them out of resentment-filled illusions of security.
-Alma Mavis Taraza

"Glory or insanity awaits" -- Rimmer
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Mandy wrote:He states his views in ways that get reactions out of people.. he does it on purpose. He's not the one being emotional.
Mandy I like Orald, I would like to spend time with him in person, get him drunk and play THE GAME OF THRONES board game but damnit sometimes he pushes it to far and is a total asshat on purpose and then acts like a hurt puppy when people provide evidence to counter him and it gets old. Its also not just his views he's been an asshole to more than one person right out of the gate. I'm with Chig, he could do wih a biit of chilling out every now and then.

Rob
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

LiquidBlue wrote:maybe the little writing denotes sarcasm, but I'm not sure...and its so small I can't read it, LoL!
You're not alone.

(If I really want to know that bad, I right-click on the Quote button and open it in a new window and read whatever he's scribbled. Or copy-paste it into TextEdit and rev the font size. It's one of his more consistent and annoying charms. ;) )
orald

Post by orald »

What are you people on about again? :?
liquid wrote:You are this [ ] far away from a caveman, woman barefoot in the kitchen mentality..
:shock:

Again, I think you're really not getting my opinions here.

Just because I'm worried about this corrective descrimination bit(that's the real bothersome aspect IMO) doesn't mean I want to keep women in the kitchen(*sarcasm*the bed is another thing*sarcasm* oh brother, now I'll have to explain every time I do it :roll: ).
I think I made a Tleilaxu master's joke about axolotl tanks earlier...that WAS a joke too.

I think you're used to rednecks etc and that makes you think I'm a redneck when all I want is equality, and equality means equality, not giving special benefits to one gender/race in order to advance them because they were once descriminated.

I loved the "patriarchial roots" bit, like you're from bloody Venus or something. Isn't this same "root" which made you go against it?
Maybe I need to repeat this a few more times so you're sure to actually read it, given you and others have missed some things I've repeated 3-4 times now and claimed I'm the opposite

SC, the whole point of small fonts is just for that- it's not to be noticed right away, it's to add a little "surprise" for later on, and to make one curious as to what it is and so to do what you do to read it. it's there to entice you.

Rob, sorry mate, I don't really drink, you know that.

Oh, and thanks to everyone for realizing my master plan to tick y'all off with my emotion-enducing writing. I'm sure glad I've discovered this hidden trait of mine. No, I...I mean it's been my plan all along*being sarcastic again*.

Have fun while I go to work, and fill 2-3 more pages just about my character, it's very fattering.
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

orald wrote:it's very fattering.
Only because you eat it up. ;)

I think you meant "flattering", right?
orald

Post by orald »

Yes, yes I did.

GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

"The love for what you hide
The bitterness inside..."

:)
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

LiquidBlue wrote:I meant my wacky conversation with him...we were't even talking about the same thing anymore, thats why it is wacky...I have been replying to Chanilover...

I'm actually pretty impressed with his English, its much better than alot of native speakers I know...I think his sarcasm is just hard to identify...I'm beginning to see that maybe the little writing denotes sarcasm, but I'm not sure...and its so small I can't read it, LoL!
He also annoyingly uses this smiley when he's making a sarcastic joke :roll: Which makes it seem like he's being even nastier than usual, lol.

--------

Rob and Chig, yeah he should chill out, but even when he does, he still gets snide comments made about him all over the place. If someone says something shitty about him, in a thread he hasn't even posted in, you're just inviting him to retaliate. I bet you guys are wondering when he was chilled out.. but I noticed a few weeks where he had toned down the act quite a bit.

-------

Sorry for the psychoanalysis orald, but you do the same thing over and over... you always get the same results. If that isn't your goal, maybe you should try a different tactic. You know I still love you.
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Mandy wrote: --------

Rob and Chig, yeah he should chill out, but even when he does, he still gets snide comments made about him all over the place. If someone says something shitty about him, in a thread he hasn't even posted in, you're just inviting him to retaliate. I bet you guys are wondering when he was chilled out.. but I noticed a few weeks where he had toned down the act quite a bit.
I had noticed that Mandy, which is why his behaviour prompted my posting, he's not a bad guy just misguided :wink: at times.

Rob
orald

Post by orald »

Mandy wrote:He also annoyingly uses this smiley when he's making a sarcastic joke :roll: Which makes it seem like he's being even nastier than usual, lol.
It's meant to illustrate the sarcasm.
I bet you guys are wondering when he was chilled out.. but I noticed a few weeks where he had toned down the act quite a bit.

Yes, and I still got sniped all over the place, without retaliating. :|
Shall I say "no more" then? Maybe I'll retaliate every time if I'm getting sniped at anyway.
You know I still love you.
And yet the plane ticket isn't here! :cry:

A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

LiquidBlue, The "take with a grain of salt" saying loosely applies to Orald; except with his statements you take the lid off the shaker and just dump the salt on. :wink: He has some interesting opinions once you dig through the sarcasm and anger.

Orald, I thought you were pretty cooled down for a while. Kinda wore off with the welcome party you threw for dm1215 though. :shock:
orald

Post by orald »

Welcome party? Puking on prequels? That's cooler than dry ice compared to what they deserve.

If you missed a bit, I wasn't the one not answering his questions or implaying he might not be new.
Now on the other hand I'm kinda pissed about his supposedly newbie ass.

I say he's Hyp. With Byron behind her shoulder. And Hitler too.

A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Hey, I think that's the longest you've went without mentioning Hitler in quite a while! :wink: I know it wasn't you questioning the legitimacy of the account, Serk did the bulk of it but you were pretty gleeful about the prospect of a preek to mess with; something about you being all alone without supervision from Chig or Omph and getting to make all the noise yourself? I know you weren't alone, but you're the one I happen to be talking about right now! :twisted: I don't think people who like the prequels deserve that kind of welcome - if they don't support their positions later then have at em, we certainly don't hold back on each other when someone says something unsupported. You guys just came on a bit strong for the freaking "hello" thread.
orald

Post by orald »

I talked about making noise...yet I didn't make much noise.

Does no one get my bloody jokes?

And a great man like Hitler should be mentioned alot more often, to tell the truth. It's really shameful how he's been demonized by your western Jewish-controled propoganda machine. :(

I'm waiting for someone to fall for it. :twisted:

chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Orald, you really make me laugh, I love your demented rantings about Edric. But you can't throw your hands up in the air about the jibes you sometimes receive. There are loads of comments you made about me and my sex life, with references to shredded anus, huge dildos etc. It doesn't bother me, it makes me laugh, so when I tell everyone about your distended rectum it's just a bit of banter.

Stop being such a queen.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

I love your new signature, chanilover :)
orald

Post by orald »

shredded anus, huge dildos etc
Actually, that's more your style, isn't it? I prefer subtleties and clues.

And I haven't made many of those about you in a while, if you've noticed.

And FYI, my anus is tighter than a Jew's wallet.*

*That's right, cuz I can make these jokes without being offensive.
Last edited by orald on 17 Jun 2008 04:15, edited 1 time in total.

inhuien

Post by inhuien »

orald wrote:And FYI, my anus is tighter than a Jew's wallet.*
Thanks for sharing that. :phew: