Interesting article

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Dr. Why

Interesting article

Post by Dr. Why »

http://www.observer.com/node/41055

This is an interesting article I just read, and it kind of adds to a KJA scientologist link, though I thought you guys might find his mention in it interesting.
orald

Post by orald »

Funny bit:
Among the Friends' endeavors is continuing Hubbard's tradition of setting up a 60-foot-tall Christmas tree adjacent to the Scientology building on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles. The tree goes up every year and thousands of kids come to see it.
Now, if Christianity, among all other religions, are a product of brain-washing we've all had before we were, uh, killed in volcanoes with H-bombs( :roll: ), then why would $cientologists be supporting that?
After all, it'd be like contributing money to some major psychiatric organization(should I clarify that psychiatry is the #1 enemy of $ceintology?).
Which goes to prove that there's really no belief at all, just fake pretence.

Oh, and the UN rapes women and children in Africa, lets mobs riot and massacre populations, protects Hisbullah while they're transfering rockets and rebuilding bunkers etc, so this is really like KJA eating kittens for breakfast- not even tip of the bloody iceberg.

Another bit:
The plan to cast a live sleeping elephant was hatched in 1976. Since 1989, the chairman of the Cast the Sleeping Elephant Trust, which raises funds for the project, has been Mr. Janitschek, a former senior adviser to three U.N. Secretary Generals, most recently Boutros-Boutros Ghali.

Gee, I wanna get paid for doing nothing for, what is it, 19 years?
Americans should be plenty pissed- not only do they pay the most taxes for this shit of an organization, but it's also filled with anti-american countries, a puppet to islamic terrorism etc.

I do believe KJA is NOT a $ceintologist, as such people, unless in the highest echelons seem to be working hard for the church and getting shit in return. Now, since I don't suppose he's high enough in their hirarchy, and I don't think he's stupid enough to slave for them, then he's in fact not a member.
He probably gives Travolta blowjobs from time to time though. :puke:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Or maybe hangs around in the bushes perving the elephant's...endowment?

:shock:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
orald

Post by orald »

Somehow reminds me of the dragon garden in the Assassin series by what's-her-name.

Spoiler:I vote to cut kevin's throat to spray blood all over it and see if it wakes up too.
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.