Hypatia

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Hypatia

Post by SandChigger »

Chanilover in a comment on my blog wrote:I wonder why Hyppo didn’t start her own “Hello” thread at Jacarutu.
It's funny, but I was thinking the very same thing on the way down the road this morning! Great minds, huh? :D

So I decided to correct this unfathomable oversight on her part and start one for her, so we can welcome her like a new member of her caliber and reputation deserves.

Hey! :roll:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
orald

Post by orald »

Hi Hyp! Boy you've changed, if I didn't know better I'd say you were an old chubby, balding guy with a beard and too much time on his hands. :)
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

:)
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

orald wrote:Hi Hyp! Boy you've changed, if I didn't know better I'd say you were an old chubby, balding guy with a beard and too much time on his hands. :)
I would think it was quite obvious from the OP that I wasn't posing as her, dip. :roll:
orald

Post by orald »

Now I'm confused, Hyp isn't posting as Hyp? :?

Hyppo

Post by Hyppo »

SandChigger and certain others here claim to know me better than I do, so who am I to dispute whatever they choose to say, whether true or not? :roll:
orald

Post by orald »

Now there are TWO Hyps?! :shock:

Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Do the Hyps lie?
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Don't know.

I assume you're assuming it's still possible to find her hips. :shock:
Bijaz

Post by Bijaz »

Hypatia wrote:SandChigger and certain others here claim to know me better than I do, so who am I to dispute whatever they choose to say, whether true or not? :roll:
Admiting there is some truth in what is said is the first and important step. Very good. Hands at your side. Deep breath. Just relax and allow all the tension to disappear. Now, when you say "I" who are we talking with?
Crysknife

Post by Crysknife »

SandChigger wrote:Don't know.

I assume you're assuming it's still possible to find her hips. :shock:
Uh, roll her around in flour and look for the wet.....Oh wait, :shock: that's to find something else.

Nekhrun might need that advice. :D
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

This most useless of posters has come here only to cause trouble. I cant imagine another reason for her to come, where she is detested and hated. Now she has chosen to ramp up her efforts at trolling by accusing various members of sabotaging DN, and has not changed her tone from our days before Jacurutu. I cant take this FILTH of hers any longer, so I'm taking corrective action now.

Hyppo, I am going to change your name to what it should have been all along. And, you are on double-secret probation. Your posting abilities have been revoked for two weeks. If I remember to reinstate them, you will be allowed to try again to be civil AND make up for your past crimes, and each and every one of them, when and if you return. Fail to apologize to Chig, Crys, CL, Freak and others, and we just may have a continuing problem. Your choice, lady. Or.....whatever.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

If I may- perhaps she would quit if you all would? Really, she deserves most, if not all, of the enmity and hatred that she has earned. But she cannot prove she has changed, if she is not given the chance.

And has anyone ever considered the fact that she may not be a bitch- just is missing a little upstairs?

What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.
-Julius Caesar

http://www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/451/451.html
http://omacl.org/
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Pardot Kynes wrote:If I may- perhaps she would quit if you all would? Really, she deserves most, if not all, of the enmity and hatred that she has earned. But she cannot prove she has changed, if she is not given the chance.

And has anyone ever considered the fact that she may not be a bitch- just is missing a little upstairs?
I hope you believe me, Pard, when I say that with just about any other person, I would happily give that a try. With this one, hell no. She is stalking several of us on other boards and has made it crystal clear why she is here and what her character really is like. I completely believe that she is muckraking.

I personally want her gone, and if I thought I was outnumbered here on that issue, I would give up being an admin and stick to my own board. I am not interested in quashing anyone's Dune discussion, but come on, do you honestly think with her even present on the board that is going to happen, much less being active? I do not, so off she goes.

Anyone else who wants to join in bitching about her, come on over to T(A)U. Ill even let Preeks in for this one. Let's keep it off of Jacurutu.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Woohoo. Goodbye to bad news. And not soon enough was the 15 minutes over :)

*starts singing Jay-Z's Party Life*

It's so gangsta, baby :)
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Damn it you guys, you're always having all the fun when I'm not online. I didn't even get to welcome her before she was already gone.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:shock:

That was quick.

But not quick enough. :D

Seriously, Pardot, she hasn't changed. Her email to me the other day proved it to my satisfaction.

(Oops...I was supposed to have deleted that without reading it, wasn't I? How fallible my memory is becoming! :P )
Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

I suppose I have to trust your judgement :P

What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.
-Julius Caesar

http://www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/451/451.html
http://omacl.org/
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Or I could just post the email like she expected me to. :lol:

Not to worry, she'll always have House Atreides and FED2K...unless RobinH gets tired of the BS and whacks her (and Omph? :D ) and/or the gamer boys catch on.

Anyway, there'll always be those Yahoo groups she admins or mods and her Latin board and ... and ... well, at least the cats still love her!

And one day she'll die and no one will notice and, well, at least the cats will love her! :twisted:
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

Omphalos wrote:This most useless of posters has come here only to cause trouble. I cant imagine another reason for her to come, where she is detested and hated. Now she has chosen to ramp up her efforts at trolling by accusing various members of sabotaging DN, and has not changed her tone from our days before Jacurutu. I cant take this FILTH of hers any longer, so I'm taking corrective action now.

Hyppo, I am going to change your name to what it should have been all along. And, you are on double-secret probation. Your posting abilities have been revoked for two weeks. If I remember to reinstate them, you will be allowed to try again to be civil AND make up for your past crimes, and each and every one of them, when and if you return. Fail to apologize to Chig, Crys, CL, Freak and others, and we just may have a continuing problem. Your choice, lady. Or.....whatever.
NICE!
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron :? :cylon101: :roll: The HLP
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Omphalos wrote:This most useless of posters has come here only to cause trouble. I cant imagine another reason for her to come, where she is detested and hated. Now she has chosen to ramp up her efforts at trolling by accusing various members of sabotaging DN, and has not changed her tone from our days before Jacurutu. I cant take this FILTH of hers any longer, so I'm taking corrective action now.

He shoots and scores!
orald

Post by orald »

SandChigger wrote:(Oops...I was supposed to have deleted that without reading it, wasn't I? How fallible my memory is becoming! :P )
Oh thanks, you've reminded me to read my neighboor's stolen mail. Had it in my drawer for a couple of days now and forgot to open it. :)

EDIT: Hmm, seems the bank is canceling his credit...Should've been obvious enough after the letters concerning his debt to MDA etc and all the warnings about impounding(?) his stuff.

chanilover

Post by chanilover »

And she's off, leaving nothing but a bitter taste in the mouth and a faint whiff of cat piss in the air.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Um...do we want to know how you got her taste in your mouth? :shock:

I mean, like...Dude...I wouldn't bite her with Orald's mouth. :mrgreen:
orald

Post by orald »

Shut your yapping mandibles, Chig.

Besides, you'd suck off anyone if you had the chance, you damn tick!

And don't you go anywhere near my doggy!