Hypatia

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Dunenewt

Post by Dunenewt »

Good man.
SandChigger wrote: I thought Nekhrun made a good point (again) over on DN: that the original "girly titles" of the next two books (Jessica and Irulan ... a big GROAN on the coconut joke, btw :lol: ) probably wouldn't do well in attracting the apparent target demographic of these books.

To wit: barely post-pubescent geeky teenage boys. :P

(Which description fits Dunenewt over on FED2K, it seems, even though he's 20 or something.)
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

How about this ?

Go fuck yourself.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, now, now, calm down! You're just mad because your age is even more advanced and you've done more to upset them over there and then made nice and apologized and all and then he goes and quotes some bug in his sig instead of you.

Give 'im time, 'Rider, he's still young. Why, practically just a babbee compared to us! :P
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

This thread has been viewed over 7400 times, and probably 4000+ of those views were by Hyppo/Kuntele herself.

Why do random people keep resurrecting it?
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Dunenewt

Post by Dunenewt »

Didn't mean to cause any offence, just to say that she wont be causing us any problems, but thanks for the warning.
SandChigger wrote: I thought Nekhrun made a good point (again) over on DN: that the original "girly titles" of the next two books (Jessica and Irulan ... a big GROAN on the coconut joke, btw :lol: ) probably wouldn't do well in attracting the apparent target demographic of these books.

To wit: barely post-pubescent geeky teenage boys. :P

(Which description fits Dunenewt over on FED2K, it seems, even though he's 20 or something.)
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

I love seeing SandRider say "go fuck yourself"

LAWLZ!
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.