Hypatia

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

orald wrote:
Omphalos wrote:If I had the book, there is no fucking way in hell I would give it back to that glob of cock-schmear. He does not deserve it.
If I had it I'd be sacrificing little children and animals to it daily. :D
Hear hear!
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

chanilover wrote:
Mandy wrote:lol.. Worm, I think you should post the PMs, they were really great.

Basically, she banned Worm from Arrakeen because he told her (nicely) that he didn't think she was being entirely truthful about the whole PM thing with Sandchigger. Plus.. he may have called her bonkers, haha. Anyway, she got pissed because he called her a liar and that was the end of Worm's account at Arrakeen.

In the same PM exchange she tattled on me for being rude to her at T(A)U, she used a screen shot of the Arrakeen thread where I said something about her keeping up appearances. Then she begged Worm not to let me do anything to her account because she didn't trust me to be "objective" (that is ironic, right? lol). I'm sure this had something to do with her banning Worm as well.. she probably expected him to punish me or something.
Post those PMs!

Just when you think it has finally run its course, more examples of her insanity come out of the woodwork. She truly is, as Gameplayer put it, a source of endlessly entertaining disgust. :lol: Now Byron has her all to himself, but I already warned Byron by PM that she's a devious cow. :D
The most hilarious part of the entire exchange was her listing all the places she couldn't contact Chig because he was either banned (DNbbs) or because he had intentionally blocked her from contacting him (everywhere else), in her attempt to justify carrying the feud over to Haven. I can't remember why it was so important for her to contact him.. oh yeah, cause he'd blocked her from Hairy Ticks and she needed to gripe about it (I think).
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:roll:

Dumb biotch ALWAYS had my email or could have found it easily enough. Spammers (real ones) don't seem to have any problem finding me.

I see a very funny pinched little cow!
Can she moo? Can she moo? Can she do the fandango?
Thunder thighs ne'er lightening
Very VERY frightening!

:shock:

Oooh...a song in her honor: Bovinian Rhapsody? Queen for the Queen! :lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
HoosierDaddy

Post by HoosierDaddy »

Mandy wrote: The most hilarious part of the entire exchange was her listing all the places she couldn't contact Chig because he was either banned (DNbbs) or because he had intentionally blocked her from contacting him (everywhere else), in her attempt to justify carrying the feud over to Haven. I can't remember why it was so important for her to contact him.. oh yeah, cause he'd blocked her from Hairy Ticks and she needed to gripe about it (I think).
Looks like Hyppo was/is a little too Chigger-fixated for her own good.

And Chigger, you allude to her being a "cow". Are there any pictures of Hyppo to confirm that? Maybe she's an anorexic Canadian insomniac?

:P
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

^^^
No, she doesn't move much and eats shit from the local pizza place which she gets delivered to her hovel.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Don't forget the cane. I'm sure its from disuse of the lower extremities, and not because of an acute injury.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I alternate between imagining her as a bloated sow (with undulations in her abdomen like you see in those giant African termite queens) to a poor white tornado-bait-trailer-park-trash cancer-thin hag with an etched leather face.

In short, no one knows what she looks like.

She did tell the boys over on FED2K that she wouldn't be able to pass as a Fremen woman (as an extra on the new movie, or something like that). Whether she was alluding to her supposed handicap or an ability to serve better as a worm stand-in, I'm not sure.

I've discovered that there is a Canadian poet of some note with the same name as our Pigfemalia. She looks altogether too nice, though, to be our pinched-soul admin of many boreds.

And besides, she appears to have a life. :lol:
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

SandChigger wrote:And besides, she appears to have a life. :lol:
Hahahaha! Comedy gold :)
HoosierDaddy

Post by HoosierDaddy »

GamePlayer wrote:
SandChigger wrote:And besides, she appears to have a life. :lol:
Hahahaha! Comedy gold :)
Chigger toys with her, but she would still do his e-bidding.

:mrgreen:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

She my main ho, bitch.

:vomit:
orald

Post by orald »

Chig wrote:or an ability to serve better as a worm stand-in
:lol:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Liked that one, did you? ;)

Well, you're going to love this, from FED2K. In a thread called "Alternate Dune 7":
Hypatia wrote:And how would Duncan and Leto Share, anyway? They weren't Bene Gesserit.
SandChigger wrote:Hmmm. Would that have stopped the original Leto? :P
Hypatia wrote:I suppose not. Whatever Leto wanted, Leto got, except for a human body so he could physically mate with Hwi Noree.

But anything else? Yeah, Leto the SuperWorm could either do it himself or order/intimidate others into doing/getting it for him.

But even if Leto was the nicest, sweetest God Emperor that ever transformed from human to worm, he should not have been resurrected in the new books.
SandChigger wrote:Aw, admit it, you LIKE da worm. 8)
Hypatia wrote:Actually, I don't. I never did like Leto II.
Go get 'er, Orald! :D

(I think it sounds like penis-shaped-thing envy, you know? :lol: )
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:Liked that one, did you? ;)

Well, you're going to love this, from FED2K. In a thread called "Alternate Dune 7":
I had completely forgotten about that place.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

SandChigger wrote:Liked that one, did you? ;)

Hypatia wrote:And how would Duncan and Leto Share, anyway? They weren't Bene Gesserit.
SandChigger wrote:Hmmm. Would that have stopped the original Leto? :P
Hypatia wrote:I suppose not. Whatever Leto wanted, Leto got, except for a human body so he could physically mate with Hwi Noree.

But anything else? Yeah, Leto the SuperWorm could either do it himself or order/intimidate others into doing/getting it for him.

But even if Leto was the nicest, sweetest God Emperor that ever transformed from human to worm, he should not have been resurrected in the new books.
SandChigger wrote:Aw, admit it, you LIKE da worm. 8)
Go get 'er, Orald! :D

(I think it sounds like penis-shaped-thing envy, you know? :lol: )
Why would she suffer from penis envy with her monstrously deformed clitoris?
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
orald

Post by orald »

SandChigger wrote:
:x
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

SandChigger wrote:She my main ho, bitch.
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron :? :cylon101: :roll: The HLP
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

After slumming on another site not worth naming:

Yeah, Freak, read the books yourself!

Gawd she's a bit of a toad, isn't she? :roll:
Phaedrus

Post by Phaedrus »

Apparently, reading more words spewed out of KJA's ass than FH himself put into the Duniverse isn't grounds enough for knowing the next book is going to suck. :roll:
You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I think it's because she's done so few useful or important things in her life that she has to tear down others any way she can.

And maybe the fact that Dune Novels is the only "Dune forum" (read: PR tool site for tools) where she can still post freely bothers her just a wee bit. (She may not be a Preeq, but she slums with them.)

And there's always that other thing.

You know.

(Envious 'cause she ain't got one.) :lol:
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:After slumming on another site not worth naming:

Yeah, Freak, read the books yourself!

Gawd she's a bit of a toad, isn't she? :roll:
I responded to that.

I guess not reading one of nine books equates to not reading them at all now huh?

Fuck You Hypatia.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Hypatia wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:I have read the Legend series, the Prelude series, Hunters of Dune and Road to Dune (not Spice World), and all those I bought hardcovers, so don't tell me I haven't read their books just because I refuse to punish myself with reading Sandworms.

So how about a nice big glass of STFU?
:roll: How... 'Admin-like' and 'mature' of you. :roll:
Troll.
Freakzilla, I never said you didn't read the other books. I said you hadn't read Sandworms. Yet you have spouted all kinds of opinions of it, based on other peoples' opinions instead of your own direct reading. That's a form of dishonesty and doesn't lend said opinions of that particular book as much credibility as your opinions of the ones you did read.

So you refuse to punish yourself by reading it? Whyever not? I slogged through it (granted, it took a lot of willpower and I finally just forced myself to finish it). Other people read it. Why don't you, if only to make me "STFU"? :roll:
I have never presented my opinion based on the idea that I've read Sandworms, I don't need to to read it to say how I think something in that book, as presented by someone else, is inconsistant with what FH wrote. I've made that quite plain here and IMO is in no way dishonest.

I decided after reading Hunters that I would no longer support the HLP by paying for or reading anymore Dune books with KJA's name on them. No further reading was required by me beyond the introduction of Erasmus and Omnius as Marty and Daniel in Hunters of Dune. After that, I knew I had been lied to and suckered out of my time and money on the previous books.

Do you go back for more when your boyfriend pimp-slaps you?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Phaedrus

Post by Phaedrus »

Her response, apparently:

"No, YOU'RE a troll, because your all too accurate analogy about the Dune books isn't a set of words that's directly about Dune."

First of all, off-topic posts maketh not a troll(nor maketh a spammer :roll:). It wasn't a personal attack, or even directed at Fucktard personally. Way to fail. In quite the epic manner.

Fucking Crucified Christ, she's a moron. It's called an ANALOGY, you trolling fucktard. You're ASKING for Freakzilla to respond with the flamethrower. I would explain what an ANALOGY is, but if you didn't get that from the post, you're clearly a hopeless retarded fuckhead.

(Sorry, I keep checking the thread, and I'm actually letting myself get annoyed.)
You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

It's not like the topic is what I have and have not read... :roll:
~Pink Snowman
Worm

Post by Worm »

chanilover wrote:
Mandy wrote:lol.. Worm, I think you should post the PMs, they were really great.

Basically, she banned Worm from Arrakeen because he told her (nicely) that he didn't think she was being entirely truthful about the whole PM thing with Sandchigger. Plus.. he may have called her bonkers, haha. Anyway, she got pissed because he called her a liar and that was the end of Worm's account at Arrakeen.

In the same PM exchange she tattled on me for being rude to her at T(A)U, she used a screen shot of the Arrakeen thread where I said something about her keeping up appearances. Then she begged Worm not to let me do anything to her account because she didn't trust me to be "objective" (that is ironic, right? lol). I'm sure this had something to do with her banning Worm as well.. she probably expected him to punish me or something.
Post those PMs!

Just when you think it has finally run its course, more examples of her insanity come out of the woodwork. She truly is, as Gameplayer put it, a source of endlessly entertaining disgust. :lol: Now Byron has her all to himself, but I already warned Byron by PM that she's a devious cow. :D
Well.. okay.

Here is the first unsolicited PM she sent me, In Feb of '08. And the rest of it was the continuing saga of the back and forth discussion that I posted in our Admin thread at Haven so that people knew just what was going on.
Hello, Worm -- please bear with me regarding the Arrakeen situation. I think it's my turn to have a say (not that I'd have known anyone else had done their "turn" if I hadn't lurked at Omphalos' forum earlier tonight). This is partly to inform you of the other side of the issue, and partly because I just need somebody to listen.

I see you've only been getting one side of the story... and it bears only a superficial resemblance to the truth. I did not PM SandChigger here for the purpose of feuding. I PM'd him because this was the only way I could think of to contact him. At no time have I posted anything on the forums here that could in any way be considered inflammatory toward anyone, even though your own admin, Ninti, has posted some pretty nasty and derogatory things to/about me elsewhere.

The situation is, in a nutshell, a ridiculous case of "we're the cool kids, we hate preeks, and we should be allowed to say whatever we want to about them" mindset that came about after a mass migration of people from the official DNBBS over to Arrakeen last summer. It's been an increasingly nightmarish situation of trying to get across to people that you just do NOT post flames/personal attacks against fellow forum members, no matter what their taste in reading, politics, RL situation, or other excuses. They seem to think it's perfectly okay to declare open season on particular individuals for the "sin" of liking the KJA/BH books. They seem to think it's just fine to post vulgar pictures and links to images that are clearly forbidden according to InvisionFree's Terms of Service. And then they decided it was okay to flame me when I cracked down on the rule-breaking.

So it's true that Hypatia has not been a happy camper these past many weeks, because it's been like trying to deal with an unruly bunch of 4-year-olds who seem determined to twist everything I say, vilify everything I've done, see sinister motives in the simplest actions, and complain incessantly about things I can't fix. It's damned if I do and damned if I don't around there -- they complain that I'm not just going ahead with major changes to the board even though I've made it clear that I don't OWN Arrakeen -- I'm just minding it for Baron. And then they complain that I'm making too many decisions on my own, and Baron needs to just "hand it over" to Freakzilla/Crysknife.

Well, they can't have it both ways. If I didn't care so much about that place, I'd just let them have it. It would be a cesspool inside of a week, with profanity, vulgar pictures, flaming, attacks against people whether they're fellow members or not (oh, wait -- I just described Omphalos' forum...).

And now they say Arrakeen is dead -- well, it's not. I'm still minding the place for Baron, although if Edric were to turn up (nobody's seen him since last June) I'd quite happily let him take his share of the work and I'd take a nice, long break. In fact, I've already tried to take a break -- twice -- but had to come back because the people I asked to cover for me simply didn't do their jobs.

I've had to ban people, and put others on varying degrees of suspension/moderation. That's a disagreeable thing to do, but it was necessary for the board and for my own personal sanity, because I was just so sick and tired of dealing with spam, personal attacks, and other stuff that had nothing to do with Dune, and wasn't part of any real conversation. I've tried to deal with people nicely, and in private. Apparently they feel that it's fine to post private messages and emails wherever they want, so any attempt to deal with matters in a quiet, civil way has been completely trashed. I tried being firm, and finally, after weeks and months of this crap, I finally lost patience.

And now they're tattling to you -- conveniently forgetting that Omphalos was the one who started harassing me over at DNBBS, via PM and I am the one who told Byron that I wasn't going to carry on the feud at his forum, and would he please not allow any digs or attacks to slip past.

Well, please forgive my own "tattling" -- but I thought you should see this, so you know I'm not making things up:

I don't know if you're grateful or not, because you haven't told me anything about what your opinions are in this matter. But you should know me well enough to realize that it's absurd, the way they act as though I have sinister motives in posting here. I post here when I have something to say. I read a lot more here than I post, and this "keeping up appearances" crack is sheer nonsense. I have NO idea why Ninti would say that. I have no need to "keep up appearances" here for any reason.

I'm not asking you to get involved in this in any way other than as admin of this forum. I have no intention of flaming, attacking, feuding, or fighting with anyone here. I am capable of carrying on a civil conversation with people despite events on other sites, and all I ask is the same consideration. I also ask that you not allow Ninti to make any administrative decisions regarding me or my account here, because I honestly don't believe she's capable of being objective.

Arrakeen is quiet these days, and it's honestly a relief. All this fighting is not really something that would give a good impression to any casual 'Net surfer who happened to pass by and take a look.

So I don't know if you're going to give me that reminder about "Fight Club" (whatever that means) -- but SandChigger is one of the last people who should be hypocritically judging my forum conduct.

I would appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

Thanks,

Hypatia
**************************************************************************************

OK.. so I responded:

**************************************************************************************

To: Hypatia
Posted: 18 Feb 2008 11:47 am
Subject: Re: Regarding Arrakeen
Hi Hypatia,

First let me say that I am sorry that there seems to be so much crap going on at Arrakeen.

Yes Omph Pm’d me about the difficulty there. His statements to me were that:
She has gone completely crazy at Arrakeen lately, banning and deleting people, threads and even other admins with little or no provocation at all. She and I got into a tiff or two about it, then I banned her from my site and things escalated.

In which, my response was:

To: Omphalos
Posted: 28 Jan 2008 03:35 pm
Subject: Re: Hypatia

Really??? What the hell could have caused it I wonder. I'll go over there and check it out sometime. Thanks for the heads up and your willingness to not get anything escalated here.

Worm
I have read all the remarks at Omph’s site and at Arrakeen, so I am well aware of the situation.

Ninti also let me know of Arrakeen’s trouble and that we have several members in common on both boards. In which I responded:
Yeah, I hadn't heard until Omph sent me a PM yesterday, stating she had gone bonkers over there.

Whatever the problem is, we want to do two things I think.

1- Welcome any member from there that wants to post here without bugging them for info about Arrakeen's troubles.

2- Keep a close eye on what happens here between those members. Omph has promised that he will not say anything to antagonize the situation and I believe him. I don't want their dirty laundry spilling into my basket.

I think that pretty well sums up the whole thing. Everyone is welcome to post here, but I won’t tolerate a bar room brawl spilling over onto my board like the scene from Blazing Saddles.

Sandchigger did PM me about you PM’ing him here regarding the same Arrakeen problems, when you could have easily sent him an email. I can’t help but think your statement that, “I PM'd him because this was the only way I could think of to contact him”, is not entirely truthful. Chig has a total of 4 posts since joining 6 months ago; so reaching him here would result in little success.

I have yet to respond to him, but when I do, it will be to assure him that this board is Sci Fi Haven, not Arrakeen. As such, I will ask you not to use the board’s functions (postings or PM’s) to discuss Arrakeen matters with the members here. That applies to everyone, so you too will reap the same benefits. If someone here contacts you or posts things about Arrakeen, let me know.

I also believe Ninti will not base any decisions on happenings at another board. If I feel that is not the case, I will discuss it with her.

You are always welcome to post here, as is Omph, Freak and anyone else and feel safe. I mean, after all, this is a Haven.

Good luck with Arrakeen. If Baron would like to contact me for advice or to have an ear to talk to, have him contact me here. Otherwise, I am staying out of it. I have my own basket of clothes to keep clean.

Worm

************************************************************************************

To which she replied:

************************************************************************************
Hypatia wrote:
Worm wrote:Hi Hypatia,

First let me say that I am sorry that there seems to be so much crap going on at Arrakeen.

Yes Omph Pm’d me about the difficulty there. His statements to me were that:
She has gone completely crazy at Arrakeen lately, banning and deleting people, threads and even other admins with little or no provocation at all. She and I got into a tiff or two about it, then I banned her from my site and things escalated.
In which, my response was:

To: Omphalos
Posted: 28 Jan 2008 03:35 pm
Subject: Re: Hypatia

Really??? What the hell could have caused it I wonder. I'll go over there and check it out sometime. Thanks for the heads up and your willingness to not get anything escalated here.

Worm
I have read all the remarks at Omph’s site and at Arrakeen, so I am well aware of the situation.

Ninti also let me know of Arrakeen’s trouble and that we have several members in common on both boards. In which I responded:
Yeah, I hadn't heard until Omph sent me a PM yesterday, stating she had gone bonkers over there.

Whatever the problem is, we want to do two things I think.

1- Welcome any member from there that wants to post here without bugging them for info about Arrakeen's troubles.

2- Keep a close eye on what happens here between those members. Omph has promised that he will not say anything to antagonize the situation and I believe him. I don't want their dirty laundry spilling into my basket.
I think that pretty well sums up the whole thing. Everyone is welcome to post here, but I won’t tolerate a bar room brawl spilling over onto my board like the scene from Blazing Saddles.

Sandchigger did PM me about you PM’ing him here regarding the same Arrakeen problems, when you could have easily sent him an email. I can’t help but think your statement that, “I PM'd him because this was the only way I could think of to contact him”, is not entirely truthful. Chig has a total of 4 posts since joining 6 months ago; so reaching him here would result in little success.

I have yet to respond to him, but when I do, it will be to assure him that this board is Sci Fi Haven, not Arrakeen. As such, I will ask you not to use the board’s functions (postings or PM’s) to discuss Arrakeen matters with the members here. That applies to everyone, so you too will reap the same benefits. If someone here contacts you or posts things about Arrakeen, let me know.

I also believe Ninti will not base any decisions on happenings at another board. If I feel that is not the case, I will discuss it with her.

You are always welcome to post here, as is Omph, Freak and anyone else and feel safe. I mean, after all, this is a Haven.

Good luck with Arrakeen. If Baron would like to contact me for advice or to have an ear to talk to, have him contact me here. Otherwise, I am staying out of it. I have my own basket of clothes to keep clean. :razz:

Worm
Oh, thanks. So now you use the term "bonkers"...? With respect, Worm, you do NOT have all the information. After all, there are a FEW messages and emails that Omphalos and SandChigger didn't manage to make public for anybody on the 'Net to read.

Omphalos has been nothing but vile toward me for many weeks now, particularly since I banned his friend chanilover from Arrakeen. We have had a lot more than a "tiff or two" -- and that began a LONG time before the Staff changes at Arrakeen. Chanilover had absolutely NO sense of ordinary courtesy or appropriate behavior and kept posting spam, flames, personal attacks, and insisted there was nothing wrong with having nearly-naked pictures of pop stars as his avatars/sigs. Repeated requests and explanations to him about his conduct produced no positive results, so a ban was the only way to stop him. He has been spreading the word that I am homophobic, which is definitely not true. Omphalos banned me from his forum as payback for chanilover -- in short, it was pure spite.

Yes, I deleted a few threads. Considering that I hate deleting anything, it's particularly disagreeable when I find threads that are pure hate and on the attack and which contain revolting images to go along with them. Consider also that the first I knew of them was Omphalos and chanilover snickering about them over at his forum. THOSE are the threads that I deleted.

Any other threads that they think were deleted were simply moved to the Staff forum. These were also objectionable threads, more spam than attack, but still not threads I think are appropriate for public viewing.

Crysknife can't have it both ways. Edric made him an admin, and recently he (Crysknife) ranted at me that he had never wanted to be an admin. Since his work had been inadequate anyway, I considered those facts along with his conversation at Omphalos' forum, discussing with Freakzilla about simply asking Baron to hand the forum over to one or both of them to run. Why I should go along with "handing things over" to people who have little interest in actually doing the work (something Freakzilla complained about as well, saying he had not wanted to be an admin either) is something I simply can't fathom. I told Crysknife that PENDING BARON'S DECISION, I would relieve him of his admin duties which he said he never wanted to begin with. I said he could still moderate if he wanted, and his answer was rude and contained several profanities -- but which made it clear that he did not want ANY Staff position at Arrakeen. So Crysknife went from Admin to Member at HIS OWN DECISION. I made him a fair offer, and he threw it back at me and started a spamming campaign. Those posts got removed to the Staff forum, and were not deleted -- although not one of SandChigger's gang is prepared to say anything except repeatedly hollering that I deleted all those threads, posts, people...

It's too ridiculous for words. Threads got locked to prevent flame wars and spam, or at least prevent them from getting worse. Threads got deleted that were extremely revolting/vulgar. Some threads got moved out of the public forums. Crysknife himself deleted some things by accident that he'd intended to move.
Translation: you just called me a liar. Thanks so much, Worm -- it's nice to know who the people are who judge without all the facts. Let's see... I couldn't contact him via his blogsite because he banned me from there. I couldn't contact him via DNBBS because Byron banned him from there. We don't communicate via MySpace anymore since he blocked me from contacting him there. I wasn't able to communicate with him via Arrakeen because he removed himself from there. As for email, SandChigger has not sent me so many emails that I trip over them every other day. In fact, I have just checked the files from both my accounts, and there is exactly ONE email from SandChigger -- the one he sent me in reply to my PM to him at your forum. There are NO other emails from him, in my personal files OR my Arrakeen files.

So... with him banned from one site, voluntarily gone from Arrakeen, me banned from both Omphalos' forum and SandChigger's own sites, and my having no email address on file for him, how else should I have attempted to contact him? Haven WAS the only other site I could think of that we had in common. The frequency of his posting here is something I did not consider, and is actually irrelevant. I'm here quite often, reading, even though I don't have many posts. And I knew that SandChigger's email would inform him that he had a message here, so his posting history here is not relevant.

Therefore, your calling me "not entirely truthful" is out of line, and I would appreciate an apology. I don't believe you had the right to make that judgment without knowing all the facts.

As for Ninti, I will simply say this: she has said foul things to/about me on other sites. Therefore, I do not trust her. Her remark about my "keeping up appearances" is bizarre and simply feeds peoples' paranoia that I have some kind of sinister agenda for posting here -- which is absolutely absurd. I post where I find topics of interest, nothing more. Of course you have a different opinion, and it's not my intention to tell you how to run your own forum. I just ask that if she has any reason to make decisions about my account here, that you not allow her to make them alone.

I don't know how you feel about private messages/emails being made public, but know this: nothing you say to either SandChigger or Omphalos can be considered private. They have no respect for peoples' privacy, and take pleasure in posting everything publicly. This PM I'm presently typing will remain between us (at least from my end); however, if I were either SandChigger or Omphalos, it would be copy+pasted over at Omphalos' forum and/or SandChigger's blog as the latest chapter for their gang to laugh and snicker about.

Now that I do have SandChigger's email address, I naturally have no reason to contact him via this forum. I assume there is no objection if I contact members here from time to time regarding topics that do pertain to Haven? Not that there have been that many instances, but who knows what may prompt a question or comment?

Hypatia

****************************************************************************************

And I sent:

****************************************************************************************

To: Hypatia
Posted: 19 Feb 2008 10:43 am
Subject: Re: Regarding Arrakeen
Look, I don't want to know all the details. I've read your posts and everyone else's on all the boards. I get it, and you know what? I don't care.

I was paraphrasing Omph when I said "bonkers", I was not describing you or judging you. And yes, I believe you did lie about this being the "only" place to contact Chig. You're and admin at a board, you can see everyone's email addresses, so 'nuff said.

You are doing what I asked you not to, don't use this board to futher your griefs and discussing Arrakeen, with me, or anyone else.

I appreciate the heads up, I'm informed, thank you. But I am not choosing sides- period. You can post here as I've said, but don't PM me about this topic any further. I don't want endless PM's going back and forth about it. As I said- I don't care.

***********************************************************************************

And I got this:

*************************************************************************************

To: Worm
Posted: 19 Feb 2008 11:33 am
Subject: Goodbye.
Worm wrote:Look, I don't want to know all the details. I've read your posts and everyone else's on all the boards. I get it, and you know what? I don't care.

I was paraphrasing Omph when I said "bonkers", I was not describing you or judging you. And yes, I believe you did lie about this being the "only" place to contact Chig. You're and admin at a board, you can see everyone's email addresses, so 'nuff said.

You are doing what I asked you not to, don't use this board to futher your griefs and discussing Arrakeen, with me, or anyone else.

I appreciate the heads up, I'm informed, thank you. But I am not choosing sides- period. You can post here as I've said, but don't PM me about this topic any further. I don't want endless PM's going back and forth about it. As I said- I don't care.
Why would I want to post at a forum where the admin just called me a liar?

Considering that I had no reason to contact SandChigger until AFTER he had removed himself from Arrakeen, how the hell could I have known I would need his email address? The board doesn't keep a record of emails of people who are no longer members.

So I did NOT lie. And if you can't see that it goes beyond Arrakeen's issues that you consider me a liar just on somebody else's word, when you do NOT have all the information -- I checked, and you haven't logged into Arrakeen in nearly 3 weeks -- YOU have a problem with objectivity. As far as I am concerned, you owe me an apology for this, and if you can't see that, you are no better than the inhabitants of Omphalos' cesspool of a forum.

I did not ask you to choose sides. You claim you're not doing that, but by branding me a liar, you clearly HAVE chosen sides.

So you know what? I'm voting with my ethics. I'm leaving, because I see I can't trust you either. To hell with your foul-mouthed friends, and to hell with you.

You have lost my respect, Worm. Don't bother coming back to Arrakeen. If Baron ever comes back and decides otherwise, so be it. But while I'm minding the place, you are no longer welcome there, and neither is your link.

Delete my account, ban me, I don't care. You and this place are now dead.

**********************************************************************************

So there it is. I hesitate to post this, as I like to keep personal board matters and PM’s out of public viewing. But, I can't help but think she has lost a lot of respect in my eyes, to say the very least in everyone's eyes here too, judging by some of the creative and sometimes shocking epitaphs that are slung around the place to describe her.

But, what the heck.

"I was a friend of Arrakeen... but NOT Hypo."
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Holy monkey :shock: