Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Welcome Dr. Why
orald

Post by orald »

SandChigger wrote:Poor Mad Cow...she gets blamed for everything! :D
I thought those were the Jews. :o
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Nice to have you aboard Dr Why, you've just reminded me to watch Dr. Who (BBC TV Prog) tonight, Thank you. :)
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Hypatia wrote:As I recall, there were a number of problems with the skin we were using at the time -- a lot of bugs that still needed to be worked out. At least one person had to be deleted and re-register because his sig was somehow messing up the forum... I wasn't an admin at the time, so I'm not sure what really caused the problem. It's possible there may have been other accounts affected as well.

Oh, and I see from the archives that orald decreed at that time that we should all worship his dog. :?
Whilst we often go off-topic here, I don't think this is the place for you to share tedious details of admin issues on a long-dead forum. If you insist on clearing up unimportant matters like this, please do so by PM and spare the rest of the forum the boring details. It's the courteous thing to do.
Thanks.
Hyppo

Post by Hyppo »

Ooh, red font!

I'm not the one who first brought up Arrakeen in this thread. I was just clearing up confusion people were expressing.

Please feel free to ignore my posts, chanilover.
Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

chanilover wrote:
Hypatia wrote:As I recall, there were a number of problems with the skin we were using at the time -- a lot of bugs that still needed to be worked out. At least one person had to be deleted and re-register because his sig was somehow messing up the forum... I wasn't an admin at the time, so I'm not sure what really caused the problem. It's possible there may have been other accounts affected as well.

Oh, and I see from the archives that orald decreed at that time that we should all worship his dog. :?
Whilst we often go off-topic here, I don't think this is the place for you to share tedious details of admin issues on a long-dead forum. If you insist on clearing up unimportant matters like this, please do so by PM and spare the rest of the forum the boring details. It's the courteous thing to do.
Thanks.
Arrakeen was introduced by the thread starter, and thus, is a fair game subject in this topic.

Gbye now.

What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.
-Julius Caesar

http://www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/451/451.html
http://omacl.org/
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

:roll:
orald

Post by orald »

Ah, good thing you mentioned it.

Naturally, y'all should still be worshiping my dog, or else... :evil:

Hyppo

Post by Hyppo »

Do you still have the same dog, orald? He is rather cute. :)
orald

Post by orald »

Of course I do, and he still eats live kittens for breakfast too. :D

No, wait, that's me. NVM. :o

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I wish I could send you some of our neighborhood riffraff.

Bint nixxed my plan to borrow an old club off a friend and play golf with the latest litter. :twisted:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
orald

Post by orald »

The most annoying behaviour I find in cats is mother cats with litters that hide under cars etc and jump at us(read: my dog's face) when we don't even bloody know they're there! :x

I get all crazy at that, had that 3 times tonight. If I get my hands on such a cat it's a gonner, I don't give a shit. No one hurts my baby!

My neighboors' cat doesn't care much for my dog though, even tries to play with him sometimes.

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

The thing I hate most about cats is there owners. Talk about a useless bunch of tools.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
orald

Post by orald »

I hate old ladies with their stupid cats, acting like my dog will eat their cats(or usually street cats they're feeding- take them home you stupid bitch).

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Anyone ever heard the Triumph the Insult Comic Dog song, Cats are Cunts? Good stuff.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Hypatia wrote:Ooh, red font!

I'm not the one who first brought up Arrakeen in this thread. I was just clearing up confusion people were expressing.

I knew the red font would get your juices flowing, Hyp. It should make you feel more at home.

As for ignoring your posts, I don't know about that. Someone else would have to keep a look-out for your lies. Oops, sorry, I meant your misunderstandings when discussing what other board members have said.
orald

Post by orald »

Now now, lets not argue and bicker about who lied about who. This is supposed to be a happy occassion! :)

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Hey, I like cats!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
orald

Post by orald »

Freakzilla wrote:Hey, I like cats!
Yea, so? Our arguments still stand. :)

Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

chanilover wrote:
Hypatia wrote:Ooh, red font!

I knew the red font would get your juices flowing, Hyp. It should make you feel more at home.

As for ignoring your posts, I don't know about that. Someone else would have to keep a look-out for your lies. Oops, sorry, I meant your misunderstandings when discussing what other board members have said.
Dislike for another person or not, you don't always have to pick a fight. You may get your rocks off by insulting other people, but not everyone finds it so enjoyable. And doing it in a newcomers thread, who knows nothing of the history here?

You should damn well be ashamed of yourself- or at the least, a bit reconciliatory.

What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.
-Julius Caesar

Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Oh, please. I hope you're joking pard.. never pegged you for a topic cop.
Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

I'm not, but I'm not trying to be a topic cop. I just didn't like how Chani bull rushed in here and screwed over what was looking to be a nice conversation. He doesn't have to comment on EVERY post Hyp makes in a negative fashion.

I don't like idiots, idiocy, or intolerance. Don't do that, and I'm a happy man.

Still taking pretty pictures Ninti? I particularly remember the one with the flower and spider on it that freaked me out. Still pretty though :P

-Julius Caesar

Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Maybe she already scared Dr Why away, lol..

Yeah, I'm still taking pictures. I was hoping to get some good pics but we had a really long dry spell and all the flowers wilted. The spiders have hatched out, but they're still tiny.. when they get a little bigger I'll get some more, I hope. There are some other interesting bugs I'd like to get, but they're scary stingers, of the flying variety.
Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

Well, you could flood your yard to get some nice dragonfly pics :P

-Julius Caesar

orald

Post by orald »

Or you could finally take a pic of yourself, dammit! :?