Howdy

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Rakis

Post by Rakis »

Freakzilla wrote:As I've often said, all are welcome... just not trolls. I'd like to think that everyone here is mature enough to have civil conversations with fans of the new books. It's OK to kid around with the preeks we know, like Simon (you're a great sport BTW, Simon) but I will count on you all to make everyone welcome.
Agreed :P
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Re: Howdy

Post by SandChigger »

Here, for giggle value. The little McDune shit shill is portraying himself as having been sorely wronged here, over on FED2k:
arnoldo wrote:I wouldn't lurk at Jacurutu if I wasn't banned there for typing a spanish phrase ("no habla espanol" IIRC correctly)breaking the rule barring non-English posting made after I typed the phrase. :cry:
For the record, see: viewtopic.php?p=5034#p5034" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I include the following just because it made me laugh. His English really is SHIT. And this is someone who grew up in the States and supposedly went to a Texas university? :?
As far as lurking at your blog I can honestly state I only visited a couple of times the past year and got the gist you lurk at KJA's blog/myspace/facebook/twitter etc and comment on it.
lotek

Post by lotek »

SandChigger wrote:
As far as lurking at your blog I can honestly state I only visited a couple of times the past year and got the gist you lurk at KJA's blog/myspace/facebook/twitter etc and comment on it.
:lol:
my aren't we smart?
I bet this thrilling revelation must have been the result of a long and painstaking net inquiry, why recouping all that data hidden away in the depths of the interwebz mst have been quite taxing!

Idiot...
Spice is the worm's gonads.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

So, among other things, this guy tries to bait people (at dunenovels) and then runs to the administrator, hoping that person gets banned? And all of this in defense of McDune books. What a miserable twat.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

godammit, I forgot that little snot claims to've attended UT ....

BTW, I'll say it again, I'm against all bannings here, except for

1) Chinese spammers
2) user who post illegal (in the USA) material or links to such

trolls are fun and should be invited in for tea ... I know the threads can devolve into silly and
embarrassing insult-tossing, and detract from the Real Dune Discussion and make the sietch
"look bad", but I think the good entertainment is worth it ....

also, if we are to be the Anti-Corporate Dune forum, then there should be no bannings,
regardless ... if a flame war gets out of hand, devolved into silly bullshit and plain name-calling
with no good entertainment value, then the "responsible" members should step in and
call our people on their bullshit ... like Mandy did to me when I first got here and was using
Simon as my personal whipping-boy ...

so I say take the High Moral Ground - post on FED2K that arnoldo's ban has been reviewed and rescinded ....
invite him and his Looney Tunes back in .... I'd like a real McDuner around, for fun, like a retarded midget
or something ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

Arnaldo, is it true? Do you like the nuDune?
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

SandRider wrote:godammit, I forgot that little snot claims to've attended UT ....

BTW, I'll say it again, I'm against all bannings here, except for

1) Chinese spammers
2) user who post illegal (in the USA) material or links to such

trolls are fun and should be invited in for tea ... I know the threads can devolve into silly and
embarrassing insult-tossing, and detract from the Real Dune Discussion and make the sietch
"look bad", but I think the good entertainment is worth it ....

also, if we are to be the Anti-Corporate Dune forum, then there should be no bannings,
regardless ... if a flame war gets out of hand, devolved into silly bullshit and plain name-calling
with no good entertainment value, then the "responsible" members should step in and
call our people on their bullshit ... like Mandy did to me when I first got here and was using
Simon as my personal whipping-boy ...

so I say take the High Moral Ground - post on FED2K that arnoldo's ban has been reviewed and rescinded ....
invite him and his Looney Tunes back in .... I'd like a real McDuner around, for fun, like a retarded midget
or something ...
:clap: to all that

although, a swordmaster-type situation obviously calls for banning
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

merkin muffley wrote:So, among other things, this guy tries to bait people (at dunenovels) and then runs to the administrator, hoping that person gets banned?
What a full life, huh?

The best part? Anderjacket seems to attract this sort of person. My guess is that the KJASF forums is one of the most miserable places on earth. :lol:
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
lotek

Post by lotek »

if i get really bored one day i'll go and check it out, write a diary and publish everything(I know an online publisher in Oklahoma)
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:Here, for giggle value. The little McDune shit shill is portraying himself as having been sorely wronged here, over on FED2k:
arnoldo wrote:I wouldn't lurk at Jacurutu if I wasn't banned there for typing a spanish phrase ("no habla espanol" IIRC correctly)breaking the rule barring non-English posting made after I typed the phrase. :cry:
For the record, see: viewtopic.php?p=5034#p5034" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I include the following just because it made me laugh. His English really is SHIT. And this is someone who grew up in the States and supposedly went to a Texas university? :?
What he neglects to mention is:
Freakzilla wrote:
SandChigger wrote:I'm slightly disturbed by the (apparent?) retroactive application of the rule in this case...but not enough to protest, especially considering the result. ;)
It only appears that way because the offending post was deleted. Seconds after I made the rule, he commented on it in Spanish.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

SandRider wrote:so I say take the High Moral Ground - post on FED2K that arnoldo's ban has been reviewed and rescinded ....invite him and his Looney Tunes back in .... I'd like a real McDuner around, for fun, like a retarded midget
or something ...
OPPOSED. Vehemently.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

SandChigger wrote:
SandRider wrote:so I say take the High Moral Ground - post on FED2K that arnoldo's ban has been reviewed and rescinded ....invite him and his Looney Tunes back in .... I'd like a real McDuner around, for fun, like a retarded midget
or something ...
OPPOSED. Vehemently.
I'm all for it. That guy is one fun idiot to mess with.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Let's see what Omph thinks...
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Um, this is probably one of the more seriously fucked in the head notions (won't grace it with "ideas") I've heard in a long time.

Don't let the imbecilic desire to "be fair to everybody, unlike Dune Novels" confuse you into thinking this would be a good thing.

It wouldn't.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I don't want him back, I'm pretty sure Omph wants him back even less.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

That's good to know.

Of course, it's your (all's) board and you can do as you see fit, but we've already got one shithead McDune shill here; do we really need another?
lotek

Post by lotek »

hey once you've seen one the novelty wears off...
after all we have the mothership of ego, the queen mother of idiots, the epitome of vacuity(and then there is Bobo)to conted with...

why bother with the rabble?
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

lotek wrote:if i get really bored one day i'll go and check it out, write a diary and publish everything(I know an online publisher in Oklahoma)
You used to. He died.

P.S. Re: arnoldo:

I hate that kid.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Nekhrun wrote: You used to. He died.
He died so that Frank Walden might live. Now you know an intellectual property attorney and owner of blogs. Happy Memorial Day.
lotek

Post by lotek »

Nekhrun wrote: You used to. He died.
he'll be forever alive in our hearts
merkin muffley wrote:He died so that Frank Walden might live. .
that sounds like a movie line ;)
merkin muffley wrote:Now you know an intellectual property attorney and owner of blogs. Happy Memorial Day.
i'd say the word intellectual is a bit out of place in the matter at hand; ie "a :crazy: "
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

He was banned for posting in Spanish? srsly?
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Mandy wrote:He was banned for posting in Spanish? srsly?
No, he was banned for being a troll and the fact that I didn't like him. Commenting on the creation of the English only rule in Spanish was just the last straw.
~Pink Snowman
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Let his ban stand, he was, is and shall forever be a mouth breathing, disingenuous, conniving stinkhole.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

The man who just the other day gave the world "The Great Stools of Dune" series now brings you...
a mouth breathing, disingenuous, conniving stinkhole
Righteous. :lol:
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Allizkaerf wrote:
arnoldo wrote:I was fantasizing the other day that humans and chimps speciated from a common arboreal primate (see pic below) about 30 million years ago.

Is this a common fantasy?
So, were you fantasizing that you were the human, the chimp or the arboreal?
~Pink Snowman