Howdy

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

arnoldo

Post by arnoldo »

Tleilax Master B wrote:
arnoldo wrote:
SandChigger wrote:No, she pretended not to know anything about the past history between us. Extended him the protection of her PC Code. Confided later she wanted to rehabilitate him.
As I mentioned in the Politcs and Religions thread, rules usually do not have to be made/enforced until people begin to hurl abuse at others. Typically the person who is pointed out as causing the "trouble" in the first place starts to shift the blame to the person who is put in the awkward position of making/enforcing the rule.. . it's a simple concept.
Interesting. Too bad it didn't actually work that way. YOU started all the trouble on another forum, then came into 'Keen and started your passive/agressive trolling, so you looked like the victim. Turns out your protective mother was banned from another forum and blog, had a mass exodus and huge blow out on "her" forum (it was never her's BTW) and the fucking thing is dead. BTW, I fail to see how having to enforce rules as the head admin on a forum is "awkward." That's like saying you put the taxi driver in the "awkward" position of having to drive you around for money. :roll:
In the words of Bijaz, let bygones be bygones.
Tleilax Master B

Post by Tleilax Master B »

arnoldo wrote:
Tleilax Master B wrote:
arnoldo wrote:
SandChigger wrote:No, she pretended not to know anything about the past history between us. Extended him the protection of her PC Code. Confided later she wanted to rehabilitate him.
As I mentioned in the Politcs and Religions thread, rules usually do not have to be made/enforced until people begin to hurl abuse at others. Typically the person who is pointed out as causing the "trouble" in the first place starts to shift the blame to the person who is put in the awkward position of making/enforcing the rule.. . it's a simple concept.
Interesting. Too bad it didn't actually work that way. YOU started all the trouble on another forum, then came into 'Keen and started your passive/agressive trolling, so you looked like the victim. Turns out your protective mother was banned from another forum and blog, had a mass exodus and huge blow out on "her" forum (it was never her's BTW) and the fucking thing is dead. BTW, I fail to see how having to enforce rules as the head admin on a forum is "awkward." That's like saying you put the taxi driver in the "awkward" position of having to drive you around for money. :roll:
In the words of Bijaz, let bygones be bygones.
Fair enough. But remember, if you bite us, we will most certainly bite back :twisted:
orald

Post by orald »

Tleilax Master B wrote:BTW, I fail to see how having to enforce rules as the head admin on a forum is "awkward."
I loved filling out the ban section in the Admin CP. :D
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

arnoldo wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
arnoldo wrote:As I mentioned in the Politcs and Religions thread, rules usually do not have to be made/enforced until people begin to hurl abuse at others. Typically the person who is pointed out as causing the "trouble" in the first place starts to shift the blame to the person who is put in the awkward position of making/enforcing the rule.. . it's a simple concept.
Don't come into our house and pee on our fucking rug!
Hey, I had a special invitation to come here :twisted:
Nobody invited you. You just were not disinvited. Any consent you think you saw was said tounge-in-cheek. I personally dont want you here, so let this post clear that up once and for all. I dont need to watch you here to know that you are a disruptive little asshole. Watch what the fuck you say and do not antagonize the real members of this board.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Omphalos wrote:
arnoldo wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
arnoldo wrote:As I mentioned in the Politcs and Religions thread, rules usually do not have to be made/enforced until people begin to hurl abuse at others. Typically the person who is pointed out as causing the "trouble" in the first place starts to shift the blame to the person who is put in the awkward position of making/enforcing the rule.. . it's a simple concept.
Nobody invited you. You just were not disinvited. Any consent you think you saw was said tounge-in-cheek. I personally dont want you here, so let this post clear that up once and for all. I dont need to watch you here to know that you are a disruptive little asshole. Watch what the fuck you say and do not antagonize the real members of this board.
In other words, you have one chance.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
arnoldo

Post by arnoldo »

Freakzilla wrote:
Omphalos wrote:
arnoldo wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
IOW, no preeks are welcomed in Jacurutu :cry:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

arnoldo wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
Omphalos wrote:
arnoldo wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
IOW, no preeks are welcomed in Jacurutu :cry:
Not at all. The problem is purely with you. I personally love having Simon here. You? Not so much.

Goodnight Golden Path!
arnoldo

Post by arnoldo »

Point taken, however in the infamous Politics and Religion thread you seemed to cast the first stone and call an Admin a hypocrite for "protecting me" which led to the fiasco. I wash my hands clean of the whole affair.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

arnoldo wrote:Point taken, however in the infamous Politics and Religion thread you seemed to cast the first stone and call an Admin a hypocrite for "protecting me" which led to the fiasco. I wash my hands clean of the whole affair.
You will never be clean, you subversive little fuckwad.

And don't be stupid. You were nothing more than a symptom of Hyppo's insanity. That was about her, not you. Though you were a conveniant little excuse, were'nt you?

Toodeeloo! Don't let door hit you in the ass as you're tossed out! (Its too nice for your stench to be on it!)
Last edited by Omphalos on 03 Apr 2008 20:10, edited 1 time in total.

Goodnight Golden Path!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

arnoldo had his chance and used it.

He's banned for intentionally breaking Rule #5.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Omphalos wrote:
arnoldo wrote:IOW, no preeks are welcomed in Jacurutu :cry:
Not at all. The problem is purely with you. I personally love having Simon here. You? Not so much.
Beat me to it, Omph.

I don't agree with Simon on a lot of the details, but he contributes here. (I like his art, too. He actually DOES something interesting and worthwhile.)

Konman's here, too, although he hasn't been very active. (Then, he's apparently busy in real life and not very active anywhere online.)

I'm with Omphalos: I don't want you here, either. In my book you're just a wee bit better than that raving idiot Superduperphuck over on DN.

And washing your hands doesn't mean they're clean. (Remember where that expression comes from, "Christian".)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

His water has been poured on the sand.
~Pink Snowman
Tleilax Master B

hehe. And thus we witness the rise and fall of arnoldo at Jacurutu. :lol:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I hope you only deleted his account, didn't ban his IP or anything that drastic.

I like the idea of him being able to read but not post. :twisted:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Ahhhhhh! The air around here is nicer already. :lol:

Goodnight Golden Path!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:I hope you only deleted his account, didn't ban his IP or anything that drastic.

I like the idea of him being able to read but not post. :twisted:
I deleted his account, banned the username "arnoldo" and his email.
~Pink Snowman
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Weee! Paraphrase time! :)

"So ends arnoldo, son of some bitch"
- Gandalf the White

I bequeath upon arnoldo, in absentia, a well earned Obsequious Toadie Badge.

"Bon voyage, motherfucker. You sucked soiled ass"
- Vincent Hannah
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

And I was just getting used to arnoldo being here.

May his blade chip and shatter.
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

Well, i'm glad he's gone...didn't want him to play victim at every post. It's Jacurutu, not Oprah... :roll:
Fantômas

Post by Fantômas »

SandChigger wrote:
After all, the Latin American Troll position here has already been filled, no?
:roll:

I would like to formally introduce my self to all the Spice Heads.
Iam that i a.... no...no...no

I am Fantomas.
I come from the land down under..no..no..no

I am Antillean. I am not Latin American!
In the Caribbean Sea is my island and it is the greatest of the Greater Antilles. Cuba, "The Pearl of the Caribbean".

Enough said!
Last edited by Fantômas on 04 Apr 2008 10:26, edited 1 time in total.
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

I agree..
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Look at all the drama that little Irwin stirred up in just the time it took me to go watch The Wild kick some Calgary Flame ass. Glad to see him gone. Now he can go piss and moan over at DN.
Tleilax Master B

eh, I would like to have seen him stay awhile. I like arguing with the little turd. I will say this, in all seriousness, I don't think we want to run every preek off. I realize arnoldo is the exception and a bit of a troll, but I hope people like Simon or Konman don't take that as a sign of this being a hostile environment and decide not to participate.... I'm here to discuss Dune, spend time with online friends, and maybe learn a little something in the process. I personally prefer some opposing view points......just something to think about.....
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

As I've often said, all are welcome... just not trolls. I'd like to think that everyone here is mature enough to have civil conversations with fans of the new books. It's OK to kid around with the preeks we know, like Simon (you're a great sport BTW, Simon) but I will count on you all to make everyone welcome.
~Pink Snowman
orald

Post by orald »

Kid around? I'm 100% serious when I say they will all burn in hell! :twisted:

Them and anyone who has doubts about God Leto's divinity.
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.