My pretentious username

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Godemperorjames

My pretentious username

Post by Godemperorjames »

Hello, everyone! I'm James and I started reading Dune when I was 18 and living on my own. It really affected my philosphy.

I would like to say that my username is a reminder that no one would want to be god emperor! Leto II died a giant, virgin worm man. I think its funny to imagine myself as a giant worm. It's unfortunate with all this Donald Trump God Emperor stuff.

Anyway, I think you guys are really cool from what i've seen so far!
WolfgangMercury

Re: My pretentious username

Post by WolfgangMercury »

Godemperorjames wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm James and I started reading Dune when I was 18 and living on my own. It really affected my philosphy.

I would like to say that my username is a reminder that no one would want to be god emperor! Leto II died a giant, virgin worm man. I think its funny to imagine myself as a giant worm. It's unfortunate with all this Donald Trump God Emperor stuff.

Anyway, I think you guys are really cool from what i've seen so far!
Good to meet you, brother. You seem to share a passion for Dune equal to my own, which is saying something. Looking forward to many discussions with you!
"We've lost that clear, single-note of living. If it cannot be bottled, beaten, pointed or hoarded, we give it no value."

Emperor Muad'dib, Dune Messiah
georgiedenbro

Post by georgiedenbro »

Hello!
"um-m-m-ah-h-h-hm-m-m-m!"
Godemperorjames

Post by Godemperorjames »

You guys all make such good points! I always love hearing other people's perspectives when it is opposite or counter to mine.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Welcome. Your Water is Ours.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008