Fantômas

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

LOL :)
Watch out my chigga, he might start calling you names or demand his daddy beat yours :)
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

GamePlayer wrote:LOL :)
Watch out my chigga, he might start calling you names or demand his daddy beat yours :)
The hell he can...Fantomas is A BIG BOY NOW, AREN'T YOU?! :P

Oh, i forgot a few of those...^^^^^ :wink:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:
Fantômas wrote:BTW, I heard you were a real mascot back in the days (your own words). Gym was it?
Uncoordinated? Really!
Ooomph! Blow to the midriff! Ouch that hurts!

:roll:

Yeah, not being good at sports has traumatized me all my life. Try again, tool.
Yes?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Fantômas

Post by Fantômas »

Omphalos wrote:
SandChigger wrote:
Fantômas wrote:BTW, I heard you were a real mascot back in the days (your own words). Gym was it?
Uncoordinated? Really!
Ooomph! Blow to the midriff! Ouch that hurts!

Yeah, not being good at sports has traumatized me all my life. Try again, tool.
Yes?
SandChigger wrote:...but I can't do math in my head and have incredibly poor physical coordination. (In gym class I was always the team mascot: the albatross around their necks. )
Fantômas wrote: You can't do math in your head either. :P
..and I'm the mascot? :roll:
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Fantomas must really love Dune to put up with us assholes. :lol:

I think maybe we're just jealous of the little accents over his name. :P
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Since it's obvious he's not coming back except to TRY to cause trouble, I'm not sure why you don't just go ahead and ban his ass. But it's your board, your decision.

FantomAss: keep trying.

I mean, really, just how stupid are you?

If I was really embarrassed or disturbed by one of my many failings (we can't all be perfect like YOU, of course), do you think I'd post about and intentionally draw attention to it? D'uh?

But I'm flattered, really, by the attention you have paid to my posts in the past, or are paying to them now in gleaning through them for something to throw back at me. (Hopefully the effort is improving your reading ability.)

And by the way, there are no Jamaicans here that I know of, so why are you using Jamaican slang? Poor FantomASS, can't be a real Cubano anymore, will never be a real American espeaking good Anglo, poor little wannabe. How sorry for you I feel. :lol:

Oh, yeah, almost forgot: Why do you not drink only water? Please, please, FantomASS, please tell us here, if no one asked you on DN.

"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

If fruit-flavored fanta is trying to insult you, the attempts are falling flat. I keep waiting for a punch line or a good insult at the end of each post, but there's only disappointment. But I guess disappointment is his MO :)
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

I kind of enjoy watching him get all pissed off and butchering the English language.

Goodnight Golden Path!
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I thought he might stop when he got to that 500-post milestone.

That's what I get for thinking.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

Freakzilla wrote:Fantomas must really love Dune to put up with us assholes. :lol:

I think maybe we're just jealous of the little accents over his name. :P
Somehow, Frêâkzîllâ just doesn't look the same... :lol:
Fantômas

Post by Fantômas »

SandChigger wrote:Since it's obvious he's not coming back except to TRY to cause trouble, I'm not sure why you don't just go ahead and ban his ass. But it's your board, your decision.
SC, you're the one who PM me.

FantomAss: keep trying.

I mean, really, just how stupid are you?

If I was really embarrassed or disturbed by one of my many failings (we can't all be perfect like YOU, of course), do you think I'd post about and intentionally draw attention to it? D'uh?

But I'm flattered, really, by the attention you have paid to my posts in the past, or are paying to them now in gleaning through them for something to throw back at me. (Hopefully the effort is improving your reading ability.)

And by the way, there are no Jamaicans here that I know of, so why are you using Jamaican slang? Poor FantomASS, can't be a real Cubano anymore, will never be a real American espeaking good Anglo, poor little wannabe. How sorry for you I feel. :lol:
You're the one who used "mascot' before I even thought of the word. :roll:
As for the English? is not as bad and you know it. At least, I'm trying. After all, you all fill your mouths saying how disrespectful it is to not speak english and when one tries, you maliciously criticize. Besides, Freak did not like the Patois and I stopped using it. Now, get a life! :o

Oh, yeah, almost forgot: Why do you not drink only water? Please, please, FantomASS, please tell us here, if no one asked you on DN.

read the question again and re-write If you want an answer. :P

Can't do math in your head? I guess you have other gifts. :wink:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Fantômas wrote:
Was something supposed to go here?
As for the English? is not as bad and you know it. At least, I'm trying. After all, you all fill your mouths saying how disrespectful it is to not speak english and when one tries, you maliciously criticize. Besides, Freak did not like the Patois and I stopped using it. Now, get a life! :o
Excellent quote, sir. I commend you on your superior abilities!

Seriously, you think you deserve a break from any of us? You have become as bad a troll as Hyppo and arnoldo. Cause one more problem here and Im going to remove your ability to post. This is your one chance to stop acting like a brat and join the conversation. And I suggest you apologize to everyone for being such an ass.

Goodnight Golden Path!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Omphalos wrote:
Fantômas wrote:
Was something supposed to go here?
Excellent quote, sir. I commend you on your superior abilities!

Seriously, you think you deserve a break from any of us? You have become as bad a troll as Hyppo and arnoldo. Cause one more problem here and Im going to remove your ability to post. This is your one chance to stop acting like a brat and join the conversation. And I suggest you apologize to everyone for being such an ass.
YEAH!

Actually, I don't care if you appologize. Having kids I've learned that saying you're sorry doesn't really mean anything.

You've started out in a hole an will have to work up to respect.

Good Luck
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:)

Fantomas, you were being a jerk long before I PMed you. Just so there's no mystery, here's what I sent him the other night when I noticed he was lurking here again logged on:
To: Fantômas
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:28 am
Subject: Hey!
How ya doin, shithead?
So yeah, I'm trying to provoke you into an outburst. Do you really think that isn't clear to anyone here?
As for the English? [What? Where's the subject? My English?] is not as bad [as what?] and you know it. At least, I'm trying. After all, you all fill your mouths[not an English idiom] saying how disrespectful it is to not speak english and when one tries, you maliciously criticize [them; criticize requires an object].
No, your English isn't bad at all. :roll: How long have you lived in the States again? Did you attend school?

Actually, Fantomas, if you are being really thorough in your review of my posts, you'll find that the only people whose English I "maliciously criticize" are those who have already proved themselves to be jerks in other ways. Like you. The fact that you mangle the language is just icing on the cake.
Besides, Freak did not like the Patois and I stopped using it. Now, get a life!
Me get a life? Rich! Anyway, when I used the word "mascot", I used it in the standard American English sense.... This is stupid, why am I even bothering?

read the question again and re-write If you want an answer. :P
Obviously you didn't understand the rolly-eyes. Here, let me espeak to joo direcly so joo unnderstan: I really don't care.
Can't do math in your head? I guess you have other gifts. :wink:
Yeah, well, I imagine your skill set is quite impressive as well. ;)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

:lol: :lol:

Ah yes...Welcome to the Chigger Show, Phantaumass...
orald

Post by orald »

My skill is bigger than yours!
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Rakis wrote::lol: :lol:

Ah yes...Welcome to the Chigger Show, Phantaumass...

8)

Rob
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

'Ass MIA?

Post by SandChigger »

Hey, I was just over on the Dead Novels BBS checking out the only post so far today—Byron's latest batch of movie reviews—and I noticed a post by FantomAss higher up the thread.

Got me to thinking and I realized I hadn't noticed any new posts by the loon lately. So I checked his profile and his last post was on January 9. (The same day Robin H. closed House Atreides, oddly enough.)

I wonder what has happened to him...

Something really tasty, I hope. :lol:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Re: 'Ass MIA?

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:Hey, I was just over on the Dead Novels BBS checking out the only post so far today—Byron's latest batch of movie reviews—
I wish more people had called his "reviews" out. From Amazon to his stupid movie website it's all just one nob-gobbling-ass-kiss-fest (I don't even know how you'd do both but he manages). He gets off on writing reviews, but when he sees an accurate one of his uncle and boss he can't fucking take it.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Nekhrun wrote:[He gets off on writing reviews
Well ... he probably doesn't have time to write much else. :lol:
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Nekhrun wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Hey, I was just over on the Dead Novels BBS checking out the only post so far today—Byron's latest batch of movie reviews—
I wish more people had called his "reviews" out. From Amazon to his stupid movie website it's all just one nob-gobbling-ass-kiss-fest (I don't even know how you'd do both but he manages). He gets off on writing reviews, but when he sees an accurate one of his uncle and boss he can't fucking take it.
SandRider, 27 Oct 08 @11:38pm wrote:awright goddamn I ain't got enough room here to post all these fucking film reviews of byron's-whatthefuck here, I mean what THE fuck I saw that bullshit thread or whatever but i dont have time for that SHIT I gotta personal score to settle, you know ? so fuck i'm fnally drunk enough to go look at this and what the fuck ? i mean what the he just sits around playing with himself and watches fucking dvds and writes up the shit thats on the box goddamn and then is vain enough to post it ? he's a worse film critic than a moderater or boardadin or whatthe fuck he is ovet tehre christ Im tellin you adn then thebn then he goes on about about CONFUSING the assanation of jesse james byt he coward robert ford is and thats about the best goddamn movie made since ride with the devel fuck that little stupid prick and its it my own goddamn faulr even being drunk enough and fucked up on these fucking loritabs to even look at that mess and OH FUCK look here chig, explain this shit to me now my fucking ortho surgeon wants to put a fucking TITANIUM GODDAMN ROD in my fucking spine adn and my fucking acupuncterist THAT GODDAM monster he say no don do THAAAA don do no surgree dey crippaa you good missa daivd no fucking littel torturere learned that shit in vietnam so fuck chig what'm I suppose to do huh ? cocksuckers and that asshoel byorn FREAKBANS me welll what could he do tho ? huh ? I mean i shoulda let it ride oyou were right fuckyour ALWAYS right but no no had to be an ass and starat a thread on byron deleteing an thread just so he could delete that to fuck that little pussy I swer to god but I got arnine huh h? didy ou see that ? lttel freak cocksucker not you r=freak I like you son uyour ANUMBAONE baby ! dirty south hell yyyeeeahhh but gooddamn it how much bullhsit do i have to take from that liiel prick frnak grandson my ass the bdrter part of him ended up of the motel floor oh but now arnie univertyi of TEXAS MY ASS that 's just bullshit adn Igotta guy knows David White, uou know him? teadhes hisroty down there were gonnar get to the bottom of this BULLSHIT i promis e you my brother, fuck me ind goign to send this off get some goddman sleep gotta fuckin see thae ortho cocksurke codk cock COCKSIO COCKSUICKERE inthe morngin hsi shit
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

:laughing:
~Pink Snowman
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandRider wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
SandRider, 27 Oct 08 @11:38pm wrote:awright goddamn I ain't got enough room here to post all these fucking film reviews of byron's-whatthefuck here, I mean what THE fuck I saw that bullshit thread or whatever but i dont have time for that SHIT I gotta personal score to settle, you know ? so fuck i'm fnally drunk enough to go look at this and what the fuck ? i mean what the he just sits around playing with himself and watches fucking dvds and writes up the shit thats on the box goddamn and then is vain enough to post it ? he's a worse film critic than a moderater or boardadin or whatthe fuck he is ovet tehre christ Im tellin you adn then thebn then he goes on about about CONFUSING the assanation of jesse james byt he coward robert ford is and thats about the best goddamn movie made since ride with the devel fuck that little stupid prick and its it my own goddamn faulr even being drunk enough and fucked up on these fucking loritabs to even look at that mess and OH FUCK look here chig, explain this shit to me now my fucking ortho surgeon wants to put a fucking TITANIUM GODDAMN ROD in my fucking spine adn and my fucking acupuncterist THAT GODDAM monster he say no don do THAAAA don do no surgree dey crippaa you good missa daivd no fucking littel torturere learned that shit in vietnam so fuck chig what'm I suppose to do huh ? cocksuckers and that asshoel byorn FREAKBANS me welll what could he do tho ? huh ? I mean i shoulda let it ride oyou were right fuckyour ALWAYS right but no no had to be an ass and starat a thread on byron deleteing an thread just so he could delete that to fuck that little pussy I swer to god but I got arnine huh h? didy ou see that ? lttel freak cocksucker not you r=freak I like you son uyour ANUMBAONE baby ! dirty south hell yyyeeeahhh but gooddamn it how much bullhsit do i have to take from that liiel prick frnak grandson my ass the bdrter part of him ended up of the motel floor oh but now arnie univertyi of TEXAS MY ASS that 's just bullshit adn Igotta guy knows David White, uou know him? teadhes hisroty down there were gonnar get to the bottom of this BULLSHIT i promis e you my brother, fuck me ind goign to send this off get some goddman sleep gotta fuckin see thae ortho cocksurke codk cock COCKSIO COCKSUICKERE inthe morngin hsi shit
That's why I said "more people". :lol: That one actually made more sense than any of his reviews.
inhuien

MY HERO

Post by inhuien »

SandRider wrote:
I bet you have some Scot in you somewhere.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

absolutely - basic Southern man, most of my people were Ulster Scot, altho
I have one line that came to Jamestown in the 1640s from England. They
moved down into the Carolinas later on and married up with the rednecks
& hillbillies.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008