It's (Always) Sunny on Arrakis

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Tleszer

It's (Always) Sunny on Arrakis

Post by Tleszer »

I hope you guys like this. I wasn't always convinced that it would be funny; at one point when RM Mohiam confronts Paul with the Pain Box I had Paul yell out "What's in the box?" a few times as per Brad Pitt in Se7en. I liked the idea, but it didn't seem to work for me.

Enjoy!

DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
lotek

Re: It's (Always) Sunny on Arrakis

Post by lotek »

Loved Toto's Africa, perfect timing ^^
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Thanks! It seemed perfect considering they wrote the soundtrack. :)
lotek

Post by lotek »

it took me a split second to realize it was not the actual soundtrack :)
Some of the Toto tracks are so... out of character for want of a better expression.

(Brian Eno's Prophecy Theme being the best one imo. I read here http://www.filmtracks.com/titles/dune.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; he made more tracks but they were obviously not used...)
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Why are Paul's farts funnier than everyone else's farts?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Jodorowsky's Acolyte

Post by Jodorowsky's Acolyte »

Omphalos wrote:Why are Paul's farts funnier than everyone else's farts?
Because they're the farts of a Messiah. No farts in the Known Universe can top Paul Mua'dib's farts, and those farts are the most potent farts than any kind of farts. More potent than even the Chamber of Farts in South Park. It's from drinking all that Water of Life and ingesting all that Spice Melange. It enables him to use his farts as a sonic weapon without needing the Weirding Module. That's what makes them so funny.

@ Tleszar

Clever video, Tleszer. Please make more. I especially liked it when you listed Patrick Stewart as "Jean Luc Picard" in the credits.
'...all those who took part in the rise and fall of the Dune project learned how to fall one and one thousand times with savage obstinacy until learning how to stand. I remember my old father who, while dying happy, said to me: "My son, in my life, I triumphed because I learned how to fail."' -Alejandro Jodorowsky
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Jodorowsky's Acolyte wrote:
Because they're the farts of a Messiah. No farts in the Known Universe can top Paul Mua'dib's farts, and those farts are the most potent farts than any kind of farts. More potent than even the Chamber of Farts in South Park. It's from drinking all that Water of Life and ingesting all that Spice Melange. It enables him to use his farts as a sonic weapon without needing the Weirding Module. That's what makes them so funny.
Yeah, that. :lol:

I wanted to include the line about sounds being imitated to also play during that long, obnoxious fart, but I had trouble finding the audio for that.
@ Tleszar

Clever video, Tleszer. Please make more. I especially liked it when you listed Patrick Stewart as "Jean Luc Picard" in the credits.
Thanks. The green tushie exists only to serve.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Jodorowsky's Acolyte wrote:

@ Tleszar

Ultra Farts.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!