Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: A technique involving sound

Post by Freakzilla »

ULFsurfer wrote:This forum rocks!
No cheerleading.

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Eyes High wrote:...three-toned...
You're the last person I'd expect racism from.

:snooty:

Here we are all equally worthless.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

I got back together with the girl I bought the dildo for. If I bleach it, will it cease to be purple?
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
lotek

Post by lotek »

it might but I wouldn't advise letting bleach in contact with sensitive body parts
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

merkin muffley wrote:I got back together with the girl I bought the dildo for. If I bleach it, will it cease to be purple?
Did you get your book back? Also, are you going to make her wear an orangutan suit? Or will you wear it?
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Nekhrun wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:I got back together with the girl I bought the dildo for. If I bleach it, will it cease to be purple?
Did you get your book back? Also, are you going to make her wear an orangutan suit? Or will you wear it?
The real reason he got her back is that she is a redhead, and as such has an uncanny and irresistible resemblance to an orangutan.

Remember MM: Thou shalt not make a human in the likeness of an orangutan's fur.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

You're going to give your vital bodily fluids to that damn dirty ape? I was going to pray for you, but now . . . fuck it, man!

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
lotek

Post by lotek »

here's the soundtrack of your life !

Spice is the worm's gonads.
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Omphalos wrote:You're going to give your vital bodily fluids to that damn dirty ape? I was going to pray for you, but now . . . fuck it, man!

Rob
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

SadisticCynic wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
The real reason he got her back is that she is a redhead, and as such has an uncanny and irresistible resemblance to an orangutan.

She kept the book. God forbid she would actually read it.

As part of our sensual meditation rituals, she dresses up as an orangutan and I wear a lobster bib.

Personally, I'm getting sick of being trolled and flamed on this forum. These are my religious beliefs, and I know the truth of them, so nothing you people can say can change the spiritual reality that I have witnessed and experienced. But I take it all with a grain of salt. I know that none of you have never been probed by an Elohim, so I understand why this is beyond you. I know that none of you has spent years of their life around orangutans, or has a father that was attacked by one during sensual meditation.

I will be vindicated.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Anal probing is the work of the devil!

Rob
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Robspierre wrote:Anal probing is the work of the devil!

Rob
Let he who casts the first stone . . .

Devil-boy!

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

SandChigger wrote:
antonio wrote:Are we talking about Earth's moon or Dune's moon or ...
No, MY moon.

I've got pix... ??? Yes? No? Yes? Yes? No?! Yes! Well, OK, but only because you insist...

Blue Moon
:x
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

hey, Nipples, that's my fault - when I saw what he was up to,
I 404'd his link ... and anyway, it was just some old tick-butt
copy-pasta, you've seen it before - prolly still got it on your
hard drive somewhere ... I had it in the botophucket, but they
Image'd it ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

merkin muffley wrote:
SadisticCynic wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:

As part of our sensual meditation rituals, she dresses up as an orangutan and I wear a lobster bib.

Personally, I'm getting sick of being trolled and flamed on this forum. These are my religious beliefs, and I know the truth of them, so nothing you people can say can change the spiritual reality that I have witnessed and experienced. But I take it all with a grain of salt. I know that none of you have never been probed by an Elohim, so I understand why this is beyond you. I know that none of you has spent years of their life around orangutans, or has a father that was attacked by one during sensual meditation.

I will be vindicated.
You're fucked in the head boyo, I thought you were joking but now having seen what I've seen I hope the next poor Orangutan you lay hands on rips you fucking arms off and shoves one up your arse and the other down your throat. You make me sick.
antonio

Post by antonio »

If someone was fast, very fast, in fact, faster than sound, wouldn't Paul's alleged technique involving sound be rendered ineffective?
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

antonio wrote:If someone was fast, very fast, in fact, faster than sound, wouldn't Paul's alleged technique involving sound be rendered ineffective?
Indeed. Plus the sonic boom that person created when moving could be a very powerful weapon in it's own right.

Also, if someone was immune to knives, then they would not need a shield in the Dune novels.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
antonio wrote:If someone was fast, very fast, in fact, faster than sound, wouldn't Paul's alleged technique involving sound be rendered ineffective?
Indeed. Plus the sonic boom that person created when moving could be a very powerful weapon in it's own right.

Also, if someone was immune to knives, then they would not need a shield in the Dune novels.
That's why someone that was like Wolverine, the Flash and a camel would totally kick ass on Dune.

Here's a picture of him:

Wolverflashamel
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
ULFsurfer

Post by ULFsurfer »

Nice pic, Nekhrun.

I'm immune to McDune. That's because if I see one I will run away faster than the speed of sound.
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

Nekhrun wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:

That's why someone that was like Wolverine, the Flash and a camel would totally kick ass on Dune.

Here's a picture of him:

Wolverflashamel
I'm suddenly reminded of Darth Gokuverine.

Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

:lol: Now that is several flavours of awesome.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

inhuien wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:
SadisticCynic wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:

I will be vindicated.
You're fucked in the head boyo, I thought you were joking but now having seen what I've seen I hope the next poor Orangutan you lay hands on rips you fucking arms off and shoves one up your arse and the other down your throat. You make me sick.
The fucker is probably one of them athiest darwin worshipers. Beleivin' we're related to apes, that's why he wants t oget anal raped by them, he's into incest!

Rob
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I defy any man to suggest that Robert E Lee was descended from an ape.
~Pink Snowman
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

His parents were apes, that's why there ain't no pics o' them!

Rob
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

blasphemy
~Pink Snowman