A technique involving sound

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

merkin muffley

Re: A technique involving sound

Post by merkin muffley »

Omphalos wrote:Anyway, we are all creatures of GOD.
:roll:

It's that type of left-wing, bleeding heart philosophy that has created the devolved society we live in today. Anything goes - sex before marriage, sex without conception, sex inside the anus, and a complete disregard for the proper usage of grammar.

To believe that "we are all creatures of God" is to deny the existence of the devil...

One day, Omphalos, the orangutan will come to your doorstep, and you will think it's okay to love inside it (probably inside the anus because of the tightness), and you will be bitten. Do you think your permissive, liberal attitude will protect you? Do you think the devil will let you off the hook?"

If the red headed orangutan is a child of God, then I declare that I am no son of God. If you, Omphalos, are a child of the same God as the orangutan, I say to you, "Your brother bit my dad after he tried to have sex inside your brother."
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

merkin muffley wrote:
:roll:

It's that type of left-wing, bleeding heart philosophy that has created the devolved society we live in today. Anything goes - sex before marriage, sex without conception, sex inside the anus, and a complete disregard for the proper usage of grammar.

To believe that "we are all creatures of God" is to deny the existence of the devil...

One day, Omphalos, the orangutan will come to your doorstep, and you will think it's okay to love inside it (probably inside the anus because of the tightness), and you will be bitten. Do you think your permissive, liberal attitude will protect you? Do you think the devil will let you off the hook?"

If the red headed orangutan is a child of God, then I declare that I am no son of God. If you, Omphalos, are a child of the same God as the orangutan, I say to you, "Your brother bit my dad after he tried to have sex inside your brother."
Ha! Fool! When I said "we" I only meant those of us who have heard the Good News of salvation. Y'know, those of us who matter Not you buncha monkey lovers. Remember, if you don't know Christ, you don't know shit! Take that and stick it in an anus, you brachiating abomination!

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Speak for yourself you primitive fool. Everyone who's read anything to do with real science the last few years has figured out about our origins from the mutated dinosaur/alien hybrids!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

In the overall Architecture of the Origin, the difference in degrees between the Primates are so small, it is mostly pointless to discuss; the developments of speech and tool-use were limited to the Homo Erectus solely for the construction of the Temple(s). The Other Primates were given different roles, and different gifts, which Humans today cannot grasp nor understand, because there is no need for them to know. Also, altho I mostly like Omphalos as an internet persona, and generally have what appears to be "respect" for "religious" views (because at the Ascension of the Fourth Temple, individual Primates' personal metaphysical views will be of no account, and are of no account now) I really can't stand by anymore and allow this reference to "GOD" pass unchallenged. He, and billions of other Primates, understand the partial truth, that of the Reality of the Entity that interacted with an advanced tribe of evolutionary-accelerated Primates to bring about the construction of the First & Second Temples; that it was (and is) a Real Intelligence; but continue to ignore the Revealed Truth, which was downgraded from "Select Mystery" at the 1648 Solemn League National Covenant Conclave in Scotland and so handed to all Primates of all degrees (but as with almost every Revealed Truth, the only Lodges to accept and implement it were the Highlanders and the Orangutans), that the "GOD" of "Israel" departed this planet after orchestrating the Rise and Fall of Alexander's Empire, and seeing the success of the Maccabesian Revolt, which drove the place-holding "Greek Deities" from the Second Temple, forcing their Evolution into the "Roman Deities", paving the way for the Rise of the Roman Empire, whose sole purpose was the Destruction of the Second Temple (instigated by the other figure most associated with the "Abrahamic GOD", the Wood-worker, who was in fact Elevated above Primate designation and taken off-planet as well). The sheer stubbornness of all Primates, no matter their Evolutionary Level, to continue to believe that this "God" and "Jesus" are still present in this dimension and active in the Plan of the Origin, much less the even more misguided and easily repudiated idea that they are in some Related Intelligences (or even the same Intelligence) is beyond my understanding; except that, as with all things, I do believe in the Basic Tenet, that All Mysteries will not be Revealed to All Primates. And yet, those who still espouse these beliefs, that "God & Jesus" "hear their prayers" at the same time will not realize that these Two Intelligences can be contacted, by anyone at anytime, if they are called upon by their actual names ... which are not "God" and "Jesus".

>> To the person who sent me the Private Message:
Yes, if you did not keep any old UHF antennae in your possession, you will not find them at junk stores or thrift shoppes; it is, in fact, now against Federal Law (FCC Regulations, in reality, but the same thing) to manufacture or sell UHF antennae. And no, you cannot make one yourself, even if you can come into possession of actual, original plans; the material used in their construction from 1952 to 1973 (the last year of actual "UHF" antennae production) all came from a single batch of "grown metal", released from the Sandia National Laboratory to the Department of Defense in 1948, after pressure from the Joint Chiefs of Staff to show some type of development to further justify the expense and extra-constitutional measures necessary to continue Project Paperclip. After the disastrous experience with VHF Channel One during the war (World War II) the military was hesitant to experiment further with sonic-array technology, and wanted to focus on the Tesla-coil retrogenerators; of course, they did not know that the Origin called for the use of the "Tesla"-inspired technology for the construction of the Fourth Temple, and so was in control of the agency that was then known as the Atomic Energy Commission (the core Teslaists were separated from the AEC at the formation of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and attached to an unnamed "shadow agency" within the Department of Defense, eventually to be folded into the DARPA project, and finally "hidden in plain sight", first under then Vice-President Albert Gore's REGO Initiative, then again during the complete purge and restructure of the Federal Defense Intelligence Framework into the "Department of Homeland Security", and are publicly listed today as the "Office for Advanced Research and Study" (OARS)). The placement of UHF-capable receivers in civilian homes drew some question from members of the Eisenhower Administration, but after a demonstration of "UHF Channel" television, in the War Room beneath the White House on 14 April 1953, the President and his staff became staunch supporters of the programme. Since 1980, when Phase Three of Project CleanSlate went operational and television was priority-downed for Primary Propaganda only in favor of the Home Video Game Systems (the Atari 5200 & its' clones), and the USAF's Technology Recollection Teams (TRTs) began quietly gathering up all the UHF antennae they could find, I myself have only located and retrieved FOUR units; added to the three I already had in my possession in the loft of a barn, I had the necessary components for the "Stack-Six Array", which I completed in 1987, allowing me to understand the machinations of the coming "dissolution" of the Soviet Union and also the true NASA activities in low-earth orbit. While you will in fact have to come into possession of atleast six, non-deionized original UHF antennae (units with a manufacture date of September 1955 to April 1957 seem to be the best "batch") to access the Global Interconnexion System, you can certainly see the potential and understand what the purpose of these units were, sitting in every American and European household during the 50s & 60s, with a single UHF antennae. After hooking the lead wires and testing your grounding, as I described in detail in the post above, all that is then necessary is the tuning, which is dependent on your latitudinal location and proximity to a currently-operating CleanSlate Beacon (which, unless you are in a vastly underpopulated area or anywhere on the African continent below the Sahara, should be no more than a few hundred meters.) Setting the directional rotation to the Golden Mean Ratio will orient your unit along the Current Pathway (this is why I strongly recommend wearing thick rubber soled boots while tuning a UHF antenna); all that is then required is a standard volt-meter (with the negative lead firmly attached to your grounding cable and the positive lead held lightly touching the top arc of the antenna itself) which is used to
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

DAMN!!! :angry-screaming:

They haven't fired up the HAARP all day, and I promised the old lady next door that I would flash her from the bathroom, like we used to do before the quake. Kinda of a welcome-home thang. (She's been staying down south with relatives and just got back yesterday.)

She keeps wanting to do a san-pii[/i] ("3P" < "three players" = "a threesome"), but the Bint won't go for it.

Damned biotch is a' holdin' me back! :twisted:
antonio

Post by antonio »

"As a Raelian, I've made a few discoveries along these lines, especially during sensual meditation. The correct application of sound during sexual contact has a very real effect on awareness. I also think that Frank Herbert will prove to be increasingly prophetic as time goes on and technology with psychic applications is developed. To be more accurate, humans will "RE-DISCOVER" technologies that were part and parcel of their creation (such as cloning). What we call scientific advancement is really a process of tapping into our origins."

Do you the aliens were involved with designing the giant sandworms?
ULFsurfer

Post by ULFsurfer »

SandChigger wrote:DAMN!!! :angry-screaming:

They haven't fired up the HAARP all day, and I promised the old lady next door that I would flash her from the bathroom, like we used to do before the quake. Kinda of a welcome-home thang. (She's been staying down south with relatives and just got back yesterday.)

She keeps wanting to do a san-pii[/i] ("3P" < "three players" = "a threesome"), but the Bint won't go for it.

Damned biotch is a' holdin' me back! :twisted:

It's because I told the technicians we have a warning of SandChigger eruption, so they've taped that "OFF" button in place.
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

You are ALL freaking NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know where even to begin to set you straight in the madhouse you've created here. I go away for a few days and madness erupts. Utter MADNESS.

:tissue2:

Okay, let's start with the most simple. Hilter in NOT on the moon. He is living the rest of his life in a peaceful surburb in Michigan. He was staying in SF for a while but it just got too crazy for him.

Now....I thought we had settled this mess with evolution....It is NOT evolution. Adaptation yes, evolution NO!

You might think you are decended from an ape, a monkey, or pound scum....but I dare you to tell me that our great leader Robert E. Lee was.

Now to the nonsense about Dino/Alien hybred....well let's just say that I'll have a PRIVATE word with you. :teasing-slap:

Chig: your improved 'position' has nothing to do with HAARP or whatever the heck it's called....you know dang well why...

And oh, yeah SR is correct... Sound Weapons have been around for a LONG time, he's just forgot the first known recording of a sound weapon in use -- At the walls of Jericho.

Now y'all get you junk straight or when I come back I'll straighten it out for you!
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well, my junk pretty much IS straight as long as HAARP is broadcasting. Knowharramean? ;)
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Hey Merk, got any more of those pics? That first one is kind of losing it's effect.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Nekhrun wrote:Hey Merk, got any more of those pics? That first one is kind of losing it's effect.
I have an uncensored version but it's too sticky to put on the scanner.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

Eyes High wrote: Okay, let's start with the most simple. Hilter in NOT on the moon. He is living the rest of his life in a peaceful surburb in Michigan. He was staying in SF for a while but it just got too crazy for him.
I said Hitler, not Hilter. Completely different person.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
ULFsurfer

Post by ULFsurfer »

This forum rocks!
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Eyes High wrote:And oh, yeah SR is correct... Sound Weapons have been around for a LONG time, he's just forgot the first known recording of a sound weapon in use -- At the walls of Jericho.
Word, mutha-fuckas!

Goodnight Golden Path!
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

The greatest trick Hitler ever played was convincing you that he is not on the moon.
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
antonio

Post by antonio »

DuneFishUK wrote:The greatest trick Hitler ever played was convincing you that he is not on the moon.
Are we talking about Earth's moon or Dune's moon or ...
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Kojiro wrote:
Eyes High wrote: Okay, let's start with the most simple. Hilter in NOT on the moon. He is living the rest of his life in a peaceful surburb in Michigan. He was staying in SF for a while but it just got too crazy for him.
They are one and the same. Hilter is his real name, he just signs his name spelt wrong as a form of tax evasion.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

SadisticCynic wrote:
Kojiro wrote:
They are one and the same. Hilter is his real name, he just signs his name spelt wrong as a form of tax evasion.
Yeah! You pompous three-toned arachnid. How do you think he's evaded capture so bloody long?! Just transpo two or three letters of your mane and bazinga! You're footloose and fancy free.
So get with the program before I rip off a set of your legs and turn you into an insect.

And Chig! I've got the cure for your ailment. :twisted:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

antonio wrote:
DuneFishUK wrote:The greatest trick Hitler ever played was convincing you that he is not on the moon.
Are we talking about Earth's moon or Dune's moon or ...
I love Dune and Frank Herbert, but Dune is science fiction, where as this thread deals with facts (and Masonic decepticons that masquerade as facts).
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

antonio wrote:Are we talking about Earth's moon or Dune's moon or ...
No, MY moon.

I've got pix... ??? Yes? No? Yes? Yes? No?! Yes! Well, OK, but only because you insist...

Blue Moon
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Eyes High wrote:And Chig! I've got the cure for your ailment. :twisted:
Does it involve any straightening out of my junk?! :D :dance: 8-)

:lol:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:
Eyes High wrote:And Chig! I've got the cure for your ailment. :twisted:
Does it involve any straightening out of my junk?! :D :dance: 8-)

:lol:
You are sin.

Goodnight Golden Path!
lotek

Post by lotek »

don't you love it when a thread you started just ends up going bonkers like this ?
I know I do !
Spice is the worm's gonads.
lotek

Post by lotek »

Spice is the worm's gonads.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:I once bitten by a moose.
WAS!

WAS once bitten by a moose.

You're a grown man, goddammit! A father! An example and role model to your younglin's!

USE YOUR AUXILIARY BE VERB!!! :angry-screaming:
I'm going to hang myself.

:violin:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman