Happy Memorial Day

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Serkanner
Administrator

Re: Happy Memorial Day

Post by Serkanner »

http://hereafterbooks.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; = BRILLIANT ... :laughing:
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

a few notes and random notes for James C. Harwood, deceased straight BlogFiction Internet Persona:

1) more research before posting, dude -
if you'd ever really paid any attention or read any of the 5K posts I've put up here,
instead of just posting your own bullshit, you would know the important details like:
>> Austin, Texas is one of my "hometowns", I have a long and continuing association
with the town; I lived there and attended the University of Texas, I've owned property
and maintained a residential address for tax purposes there for over 35 years now,
I visit the town regularly and have an extensive network of friends & associates there;
>> Austin really ain't that big of a town, when you exclude all the "newcomers" and
California Folk, and Lawyers, Press, Lobbyists, Politicians, & Hookers associated with
the Texas Legislature, so a personage like "Thomas Oliver Penn" arriving in the town
AND setting up a NAScar operation would garner some attention ...
>> Figure out when the NAScar season actually is; again, some research on me
personally would have revealed that I have had an interest in NAScar in the past, up
until the "expansion" brought in all the Yankees, and Dale Junior turned his back on his
Father & The Legacy, at which time I washed my hands of the whole thing ... altho I do
keep an eye on it .... from your past personal blahgs, I know that you have been a casual
watcher of NAScar on the TeeVee, but your actual knowledge of the workings of the business
is too shallow to pull off a convincing story ....
>> you should have also already known that I now reside in West Texas, and the nearest
NAScar event is the Texas Motor Speedway, located in the SuckHole of North Texas that I
will not name or set foot in ...
>> a little more creative thinking and preparation is necessary before throwing out Web Personae;
f'instance, Tommy's birthdate of 7/7/77 is just stupid ...
>> related - before you really make an ass of yourself, and put a Number on Tommy's Car -
http://www.nascar.com/kyn/nbtn/cup/data ... ber_7.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nascar.com/kyn/nbtn/cup/data ... er_07.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nascar.com/kyn/nbtn/cup/data ... er_77.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

don't get all stupid & paranoid, again Jimmy - I ain't gonna touch you inappropriately ...
all I actually intended to do here was to catalog some archive material from the go round
last year (for my own amusement, and historical purposes, and to share the episode
with the new recruits, seeing as how we often toss out references to past episodes and
inside-jokes without ever taking the time to fully explain the sources) ... no intention to start
another one (unless you want me to touch you inappropriately)

and I probably should've kept my discovery of your latest CyberFantasyLives to myself, or least
limited the information to sietch naibs and sought council ... but I did not ...

I am also fairly certain that the "Treasure" was Fail-Bait from your own twisted little mind;
your account here is still active, I believe ... g'head & log-on, and post here that it was in
fact just a Horseshit Gambit (and fully repudiate your accusation of the Tidwell Virus That
Attacked and Destroyed the Harwood Computer in March 2010
) and just admit to
us that you are a sad little lonely man, trying to make himself feel better thru CyberFantasy,
and I will fully absolve you of your past Sins and Trespasses ...

hell, if you quit being such a pussified douchebag, I might even get to tolerating you;
lord knows you have time on your hands and such a beat-down dog desire for affection
and approval, I'm sure I could find several projects you could work on that would satisfy
you cravings and get some shit done I want done that I ain't got time to do myself ...

you know, my Daddy always said
If'n you find yersef inna Hole, the First Thing t'do is .... stop diggin'.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

now DO NOT freak out, Jimmy ...

Imma register, as "SandRider" of course,
on the ExpeditionNovel Forum ...

this is your turf, I'm coming as a Respectful Guest,
I promise no Shenanigans nor Reindeer Games, and I
will not post horrible, mean things in your threads ...

I'll just sit there quietly, waiting for you to come and
have a private chat with me ...

My Word of Honor, Jimmy, which you should know I mean ...
if I intend to ass-fuck somebody, I say it straight-up ....
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

What does this have to do with Chig being friends with William Shatner?
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Marilyn would say that it's part of George Takei's gay agenda. :P
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I also think that is the only thing Jimmy gave us that is worth a damn,
and I was thinking, as I was re-reading ALL the threads on him, that
we should really run with that .... the whole nine yards, sign up on The
Shat's fanboy pages, 5-star the fuck outta all the Tek product, or whatever
the fuck it's called .... go back over all the McDune reviews and add comments
like "That's not how Bill would've done it, at all" & etc.

"Perplexing to understand why the Herbert Estate would hire a hack like
Kevin J. Anderson to co-author new Dune books, when William Shatner
was available."

"The Orthodox Herbertarian Jihad would not exist had a talented, reputable
author been chosen to carry on Frank Herbert's Legacy, a talent such as
William Shatner, for example."
ImageImage

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

R F Sterling (expedition novel) twitter no longer exists ...... :cry:
ImageImage

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandRider wrote:R F Sterling (expedition novel) twitter no longer exists ...... :cry:
What happened? Another fatal case of sore throat?

Edit: Typo
Last edited by Nekhrun on 21 May 2011 13:06, edited 1 time in total.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Someone should have told him to drink a little Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, mixed with honey in a glass of water, every day.

That stuff is GREAT! :dance:
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

HI JAMES!

(I missed this whole thread somehow :mad: )
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Wait for it...
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

:occasion-balloons: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-cake: :occasion-candle: :occasion-clown: :occasion-gift: :occasion-happyhalloween: :occasion-independenceday: :occasion-partyangel: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-santa: :occasion-snowman: :occasion-xmas: :text-givemebeer: :text-happynewyear: :text-merryxmas: :text-welcomeconfetti: :gay-imgay:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

:lol:

Nice.

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Freakzilla wrote::occasion-balloons: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-cake: :occasion-candle: :occasion-clown: :occasion-gift: :occasion-happyhalloween: :occasion-independenceday: :occasion-partyangel: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-santa: :occasion-snowman: :occasion-xmas: :text-givemebeer: :text-happynewyear: :text-merryxmas: :text-welcomeconfetti: :gay-imgay:
I assume that this is for next year already. It's good to get a jump on the festivities.

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

http://planetnovel.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Expedition Novel and Planet Novel blogs ownership and administration transfer:

NOTICE
0820am US Central Time
Friday 20 May 2011

On Monday morning of 23 May 2011, about 0800am US Central Time, I [Richard Forest Sterling] will remove myself as owner and administrator of this Expedition Novel blog and the relating Planet Novel blog, as well as the new Expedition Novel forum. I'm now in the process of transferring ownership and administration of the blogs and forum over to Tony Healey of Fringe Scientist and Fringe Scientist Books located in Brighton UK. He will be free to do whatever he wants with the blogs, including deleting them or moving content to another blog service or a dot com website. Whatever he wants to do is acceptable to me. Transfer is unconditional. He has demonstrated the kind of intelligence and good judgement that makes me trust him totally to do whatever is best.

I will also be terminating my @ExpeditionNovel Twitter account, rather than transferring it to another owner. I'm recommending my followers at Twitter follow Tony Healey @FringeScientist, David Meyer @iowa_card, and Laura Macias @RaftReload, who have been my top followers at Twitter, who I've had the most regular contact with this year, who share the most common interests with me and I believe each other.

As of Monday 23 May 2011, I'm "retired" from the Internet. I will also be "retired" from writing, including nonfiction articles such as at blogs, forums and other websites. Also, in general from fiction, and specifically from the genre of science fiction.

I intend to spend the remainder of my time doing those things I enjoyed doing during free time before I bought my first computer 10 years ago and got on the Internet. I've noticed this year, at least since when weather started warming up here in south central US earlier than usual in March, I've felt better overall when I've been away from my computer and the Internet. Mainly when I've been enjoying life out in the "real" world, out there having more direct contact with people. Not by phone but in person. I'll also be spending more time with what remains of relatives in Dallas TX. This is not to imply there is anything wrong with sitting at a computer hour after hour on the Internet. It was fun while it lasted. I've enjoyed interacting with the many different people I've encountered via the Internet during the past 10 years, and especially recently.

For the past 2 years I've been searching for the right qualified individual to take over the Planet Novel project. I found a few during 2010, but all of them were too busy with their own writing projects. This year of 2011, I finally found the right person, who just barely has time to manage it. Tony Healey of Brighton UK has also turned out to be the most qualified of all I've previously considered, beating out a couple of well known best-selling authors. Tony is an excellent artist for book covers, and is an excellent writer of science fiction. His writing style is very similar to my own. Tony at age 26 now is about half my age, and it is time for me to turn the Planet Novel project over to a younger generation, so that it will survive long beyond my desired departure from the Internet.

Best Regards Always.
Richard Forest Sterling aka RF Sterling

wow, this shit never gets old, does it, Jimmy?
no, wait ... yeah ... yeah, it does ...

but hey, since you ain't usin' the ExpedNov Forum, Imma put the link out there
to all the pedofucks on the chans, mmm'kay ? they'll shitstorm your un-moderated
little forum, & the host will close it down in a few days (or weeks) and you won't have
to bother with it no more .... (you're welcome)

meanwhile, in the HEREafter :
Mandy Jane - Miss May 2011 Pin-up Model
A follower at Twitter requested this blog have "cheesecake" if I understood correctly. Be careful what you wish for... You might get it.
I was reminded of Harwood Jr's experiment late in 2004 at one of his blogs. He wrote an article about it. For one month he dominated his blog with extreme right wing conservative religious subjects, relating to the religious subjects in HEREafter, which represented characters on one side of the star ship mutiny in the story. End of month blog stats showed an insignificant number of visitors. The following month, he used pictures of famous female celebrities, "cheesecake" pics mostly, and posted subjects of the very far left liberal-minded, to represent characters on the other side of the mutiny in the story. The marketing idea that "sex sells" won out over the idea that religion is "big business" by a wide margin, with stats showing thousands of visitors to the blog. That in turn resulted in him creating a Yahoo! Group for his more liberal-minded readers, and boosted sales up to 3000. Read relating article at Wikipedia, Sex In Advertising. Most of the female celebrities he selected to post about at the blog are stars in science fiction movies and TV shows, so it was not too much of a leap for their fans, attracted to the blog for the postings, to linger long enough to find out about HEREafter and buy it when it was an ebook. I believe this answers the inquiry of the brilliant Buck Turgidson @MerkinMuff. And you can follow the marvelous Mandy Jane @MandySCG.

As for the rest of you paranoid fantasy lovers, I am not Harwood. I AM SON OF SANDRIDER. Here is proof, a video of when SandRider created me, Son of SandRider, and Mandy Jane was there to witness the historic event...

{lame youtube clip, "Young Frankenstein")

SandRider created me in a secret lab at Sietch Jacurutu > Careful now . . . wait for it . . . here it comes! > "During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu. Upon discovering the location, he was captured by Gurney Halleck under Jessica's orders. Gurney believed he was testing Leto for signs of abomination, however, the true motives behind his orders are up for debate. During the testing, Leto took a frempack and escaped into a sandstorm, unaware that his heel pumps had been cut. After escaping from Jacurutu and then Shuloch, Leto used the resources of the Cast-Out to lay the foundations of his Golden Path."

If I get bored with being Son of SandRider, then maybe I'll become Darth Penn. You know, kind of like Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader, who of course today is really SandRider, since Anakin's soul was reincarnated after the far away and long ago Star Wars.

ImageImage

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

and just in case Jimmy thought I missed this one:
Island World Expedition - Introduction
Web Fiction Planet
27 April, 8:55 PM
ISLAND
WORLD
EXPEDITION

Science Fiction Series - Web Fiction
by Charles Harwood

INTRODUCTION: Discoveries

The world did not end on Friday 21 December 2012, as believed by some apocalyptic doomsayers referring to the end date of a 5,125 years long cycle of the Mayan long count calendar. Instead, it changed – not physically, but from a human viewpoint.

It changed as much as when humans discovered Earth is not flat, but is a sphere – a planet, not a flat world. The belief in a flat world existed in pre-medieval times. The spherical belief was first put forward by the ancient Greeks in Hellenistic astronomy. By the time of the 14th century, educated people no longer accepted the flat world belief.

The first discovery was made at 11:11am Greenwich Mean Time [GMT], now known as Universal Time [UT], which happened to be the official start of the winter solstice. A new, more powerful “planet hunter” telescope satellite went online, and immediately malfunctioned. Instead of pointing at the first scheduled star, it pointed toward an area of space where there did not appear to be any stars at all. As the observers worked on the problem, the image began to change. They discovered what was soon referred to as a “black cloud” out in space, similar in some ways to a “black hole” but not as powerful and significantly larger. Perhaps in other ways it was similar to "dark matter." It spanned a full light-year. No light could pass through it, so what was on the other side could not be seen from Earth. As it was, it was not visible. Its discovery happened as result of its rapid dissipation. Some stars, never before visible from Earth, could then be seen. The brief remains of the “black cloud” were detectable as one edge cut across the image of a bright large star. They were not able to determine exactly what the “black cloud” was, or what caused it to suddenly dissipate.

The second discovery was made at 4:19pm UT. One of the newly discovered stars was determined to be an Earth like sun, with a system of planets very similar to Earth's solar system.

The third discovery was quickly made at 5:12pm UT. Working with a privately funded SETI ground station, the privately owned “planet hunter” telescope satellite began to receive signals from the newly discovered solar system. That alone was significantly stunning, being the first confirmed message from an intelligent civilization on another planet. It was 6:00pm UT, which was 2:00pm EST in New York, when CNN began to report that we are not alone. No government could stop the information from getting out. And some of Earth's religions would to have to make a few adjustments.

The signal contained what appeared to be letters of an alphabet not too different from English, as well as numbers, and mathematical symbols. Even so, it was going to take some time to translate and understand the ongoing series of messages. Then the series of messages began to include a series of images, which helped to understand the messages. We got to see what their world looks like. We got to see what they look like.

Our new interstellar friends are not located on one of the little inner rocky planets in their solar system like we are in our solar system – third rock from the sun. Instead, they live on a massive gas giant planet, not too different from Jupiter, except larger. The circumference of Jupiter is about 448,969 km at its equator. The circumference of the home world of the aliens is about 599,532 km at its equator.

The diameter of Earth is about 12,756 km. Imagine Earth flattened out to a circle – just a cross section at its equator, for a mostly flat circular surface area of about 127,731,695 km. The surface area of Earth as a sphere is about 510,926,738 km of which about one third of its surface – 170,138,603 km – is land. So the cross section, if all land, is about 25% less land than the total land on the surface of the Earth.

Like Jupiter, the alien world has bands and layers of atmosphere. The blue colored band at the equator of the alien world is about 40,000 km across. At its center, in the upper atmosphere, are 24 land masses evenly spaced around the gas giant planet at its equator, each equal in size to a cross section of Earth at its equator.

The land masses are flat worlds, not too different from the flat world as imagined by Earth humans long ago. The distance between each of the 24 flat worlds is about equal to the distance across each of the land masses, which are all about the same size and shape – only a few slight differences. The people of that world live on the top side of the land masses, which have mountains, valleys, plains, seas, lakes, and rivers, but no oceans on the land masses. The “oceans” are the gas areas between the land masses. The atmosphere is breathable by Earth human standards on the top and bottom surfaces of the land masses, and through one thin layer between them. On the average, the land masses are about 6,378 km from the top surface to the bottom surface. Each land mass has its own gravity, making it possible for people to walk on the bottom surface as well as the top surface, but not as easily. The gravity of the gas giant does effect the gravity of the land masses, with stronger gravity on the top surface and lower gravity on the bottom surface. A different kind of animal and plant life live on the bottom surface, where there is mostly jungle – where bare rock is not exposed.

More heat comes from the interior of the gas giant planet than does from its sun. Also, its massive molten core glows with as much light as comes from the sun, so the bottom side of the land masses are constantly lit by the glow from below, while the top side gets the light from the sun. The rotation – a day for the gas giant planet – is equal to about 720 hours on Earth, or about one month on Earth. Even during the long nights, some light from below reflects off of the clouds above and between the land masses back to the top surface of the land masses.

The 24 land masses are actually like moons orbiting the core of the gas giant planet. They are like a necklace of flat stones around the equator of the gas giant planet. Much further out, above them, are the Saturn like rings of the gas giant planet. The planet does otherwise have 9 normal spherical moons, each about the same size as Earth's moon.

Travel between the land masses is accomplished by hot air balloon ships – a variety of designs and sizes for different purposes – cargo and passengers.

There are breaks in the overhead clouds, making it possible for astronomers to see beyond their world. Even so, they eventually put satellite telescopes in orbit of the gas giant planet. As we were looking for them, they were looking for us.

If you can imagine what the so-called “missing link” between apes and humans would look like, then that is what the people there look like, who live on the flat worlds of the gas giant planet. That does not mean we are superior to them. Our civilizations are equal, except for a few slight differences. Rather than to try to present names in the language of our interstellar friends, Earth humans have decided to refer to them as Islanders, and their home world – the gas giant planet – as Island World.

Island World is 5.125 light-years from Earth, so it takes that long for a message to reach Earth from that world through normal space. Even so, not all space is normal. The next most important discovery, after a series of communications with our interstellar friends, was the discovery of buffer-space. It is the realm between the physical universe and the spiritual universe. It has been determined that a space ship can span the 5.125 light-years distance in only 5.125 Earth years by traveling the distance through buffer-space. It was decided that Earth would build the first star ship, and send the first expedition to Island World. After that, the Islanders will build their own star ship.

This will be a trade mission. Earth's first star ship is referred to as a Trading Ship and has been named Treasure Island. Constructed in Earth orbit, it is 1 km in length, and a quarter km in diameter. It will carry a crew of 300, and 12,000 mission specialists who are the passengers.

My name is Michael William Penn. My job is Chief Executive Officer of Mission Inventory Control, regarding the cargo going to the alien world. I will be going on the voyage, so I will oversee the alien cargo we bring back to Earth. I was born 21 December 2012, the day the new world was discovered. It is now Sunday 27 July 2042. We depart Tuesday 2 September 2042 right after the US Labor Day holiday weekend. I have 36 more days to finish preparing to go on the greatest adventure Earth humans have ever gone on.

© April 2011 by Charles Harwood
All Rights reserved
CLOSING WEB FICTION AUTHORS DIRECTORY
Web Fiction Planet
19 May, 2:06 PM (changed)
NOTICE MONDAY 16 MAY 2011: THIS BLOG WILL CLOSE MONDAY 23 MAY 2011. RECOMMEND USING WEB FICTION DAILY AND WEB FICTION GUIDE.

I understand now, for two reasons, why RF Sterling decided to get out of this, and turned this blog over to me.
1. Not enough interest.
2. Not enough time.

Sorry, my conclusion, web fiction is dead, if it was ever alive, and blog fiction is worse than dead. No offense intended against those who still believe in it. Keep trying if you want to. But I recommend the ebooks route if not traditional print options. Ebooks are easy, especially with Kindle at Amazon now, and at least by that means you can make a few bucks. Frankly, I believe "Monetize" is a scam. You'd need a lot of traffic to make money from ads or sponsors, and I just don't see that happening anytime soon if ever at all with blog or web fiction. Blogger Stats show this blog is dead. Blog and web fiction authors I've talked to, who have been using Blogger or WordPress, or similar options, have little or no traffic.

There have been some recent major changes in my own life, a new house, and a new job with a schedule that will make it impossible for me to manage Web Fiction Authors Directory.

I would ask here if any of you authors already listed want to take over ownership of this blog, but when RF Sterling inquired not too long ago when he wanted to get out of it, no one else stepped up to offer to do the job. Therefore, I'm only giving 1 week of notice that this blog will be closed.

Good luck with your writing.
ImageImage

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I debated on posting this, for awhile ... if you are not a True Troll who loves
to Laugh at the Misfortune of Others, don't read this ... it will make you feel
bad for picking on Jimmy ... (Until you get to the last post, after he realized
I had turned over his rock ...)

Charles Harwood
Charles Harwood
17 April, 1:42 PM
Starting this blog 01:45pm CDT Sunday 17 April 2011.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-05-02
Charles Harwood
6 May, 2:44 PM
MONDAY

11:00am CDT

Notice:

After today, this is likely to become a once-a-week blog, at least for the journal postings. I now plan to do just a weekly journal, to usually be written on Saturdays or Sundays.

I will still do other kinds of blog postings whenever there is cause to do so, such as articles on issues of interest to me, and reviews of favorite entertainment.

Working on Island World Expedition, my first attempt at fiction - science fiction in particular, is likely to be delayed at least a month - might becoem a summer project. This is because of other demands on my time during this month of May 2011.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-04-24
Charles Harwood
6 May, 2:59 PM
SUNDAY

Happy EASTER SUNDAY aka RESURRECTION SUNDAY for Christians

0830pm CDT

I slept fairly well again last night. At least no headache today. Probably bug spray used during bug invasion caused my headaches. Also, "I awoke last night to the sound of thunder" a couple of times...

..But I didn't bother to get up to look outside or to check the TV for any weather warnings. I just drifted back off to sleep. I did awaken this morning to rain. The area of rain has moved out of the area now. More coming later today with chance of severe t-storms, and a chance for tornadoes mainly east of here.

I'm doing laundry this morning.

I'm not a church-goer. I am the church. You are the church. We are the church. People are the church, not an architectural wonder building where people go to attend church services. I believe in a spiritual church and religion, not a physical church and religion, which is everywhere and all the time.

No special plans for today.

Reviewing my TV schedule for this week. US Central Time - Cox Basic Cable TV...

SUNDAY April 24
0900am - AMC - The Killing - Pilot 2-hour is repeated. Not sure if I'll watch it again. I put the remainder of the special series "on hold" to eventually watch as a marathon on AMC or online at AMC TV website.
1100am - AMC - The Killing - Repeated episodes continue up to 0100pm, bringing it up to date. Next new episode is...
0900pm - AMC - The Killing

MONDAY April 25
0800pm - NBC - The Event

TUESDAY April 26
0800pm - NBC - The Voice - Begins with 2-hour special [is repeated tomorrow night].

WEDNESDAY April 27
0700pm - CBS - Survivor

THURSDAY April 28
0800pm - CBS - CSI
0900pm - CBS - The Mentalist

FRIDAY April
0800pm - FOX - Fringe

Note: Space shuttle to launch on Friday April 29 but none of the articles I've so far read up to Sunday April 24 state what time the launch will be. I will be monitoring CNN for that, as well as watching on NASA TV.

SATURDAY April 30 - Last day of April
-- Open Schedule --

0930am CDT

Local weather forecast is wrong about next t-storms not arriving until late afternoon. A new t-storm formed directly over the city at 0915am, now with heavy rain. I finished doing laundry over in the coin-op machines laundry room of the apartments complex just as the storm arrived. The first sound of thunder was so low to the ground and sounded to be a short distance to the east, where a train was just going by on the nearby train tracks. So at first I thought the train had hit something on the tracks, but the the train kept going. I saw people out walking in the street who turned toward the train tracks when it happened, so they must have at first thought the same thing. But then a minute later, more thunder, so then I knew what I first heard must have been the sound of thunder.

0215pm CDT

Line of severe t-storms and heavy rain here. Now a huge storm is headed directly for here, to arrive in about 20 minutes. I'm preparing to go to shelter, because this is a bad one.

0330pm CDT

Storm looked huge on radar, but turned out not to be as severe as expected. A previous storm, small on radar, was much more severe. Had more heavy rain with this one, just now ending. More in forecast rest of today, tonight, and tomorrow. Next good weather day is forecasted to be Tuesday.

Watching a movie on TCM now. Taking it easy rest of day.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-04-22
Charles Harwood
6 May, 3:01 PM
FRIDAY

0715pm CDT

I slept well again, Thursday night into Friday morning.

My health has been fairly good today. Only slight mild headache pain. My energy is much better.

I've been spending a lot of time helping an associate with a major writing project this week.

Today is "Good Friday" and "Earth Day." Heading into Easter Sunday weekend. No plans to go out anywhere.

I'm planning to watch Fringe on FOX TV tonight at 0800pm CDT, but might not get to see it because of ongoing live coverage of very severe major thunder storms and tornadoes in the area, a line of storms teasing the SE edge of the city, moving NE. I can now hear thunder in the distance to the south. The line could be expanding or drifting slightly toward here. The county is now under a t-storm warning. But the city is not yet taking a direct hit. No rain here yet.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-04-21
Charles Harwood
6 May, 3:03 PM
THURSDAY

0210pm CDT

There was no journal posting for yesterday. My journal postings will not always be daily. Some days might be skipped, and some days might have several up updates.

I was busy yesterday, working on a major writing project with an associate historical researcher and writer.

I watched Survivor on TV last night, and it was fairly good. This season of Redemption Island ends with the 3-hour special on Sunday May 15. I'm not sure when the current season ends for The Event and Fringe, the only other 2 TV shows I still like. Nothing on TV tonight that I care to watch.

I slept well last night. On one hand my health is improving. On the other hand I'm still having some occasional mild headaches, but nothing as severe as recent past migraines.

I'm slightly concerned about cash and food supplies for the remainder of this month and until next payday. I'll be cutting it real close this time, flat broke and out of food & supplies the morning of next payday, but at least no debts to be paid. Just apartment rent when it comes due in May.

Forecast for today and next several days is for a good chance of severe t-storms. But so far today the arrival of storms keeps getting pushed back, and nothing currently showing up on radar as heading this way. It is cloudy, breezy, and feels cool outside right now.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-04-18
Charles Harwood
6 May, 3:05 PM
MONDAY

0130pm CDT

I slept better last night under the full moon. I felt better when starting this day, the migraine headache having gone away. So maybe today I can get caught up on the many things I was not well enough to do this past weekend. I have a very long list of nothing that really needs to be done today, so it should be easy to accomplish. I'm at least getting caught up on various beverages and foods, rebuilding my energy.

Very warm today, I've just turned on my air conditioner, even though it is only 88F at this time - but headed for a high of 93F around 0400pm. Now breezy to windy, winds SSW at 13 gusting to 23. Mostly sunny. Chance of storms on Thursday and Friday.

I'm looking forward to watching on TV tonight new episodes of House on FOX at 0700pm, The Event on NBC at 0800pm, and Hawaii Five-O on CBS at 0900pm.

Normally, April 15 is "Tax day" here in the US. I don't recall the reason why it was moved to April 18 this year. Today is also Christian "Passover" beginning at sunset. Even so, the IRS will not be passing anyone over. Money is the music video for today...

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-04-17
Charles Harwood
6 May, 3:06 PM
SUNDAY

0300pm CDT

It's Palm Sunday. I'm not a church-goer. I consider myself to be a Spiritual Universalist, for which there is no church yet. But today I feel more like a Dead Again Christian than a Born Again Christian.

My health is very bad this weekend. I'm suffering from a series of migraine headaches yesterday and part of today. Nausea with those. So I've not been sleeping well, and not able to eat as well this weekend, and therefore I'm low on energy.

Weather is warm but windy here today.

I did a load of laundry, cleaned my apartment and rearranged furniture. There has been a problem with an invasion of bed bugs. Hopefully I've now won the bug war.

I'm currently watching NASCAR on FOX TV. I'm looking forward to watching the Burn Notice movie "The Fall of Sam Axe" on USA TV tonight.

I nearly forgot there is a FULL MOON tonight.

0600pm CDT

I had a couple of slices of pizza for dinner, drinking 7-Up. I feel better now.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-04-29
Charles Harwood
6 May, 3:08 PM
FRIDAY

1115am CDT

I slept well last night. No new bug bites.

My health is good today.

Weather here is clear, sunny, warm, and windy.

I've been watching CNN today, coverage of the Royal Wedding, updates on recent tornado damage here in US.

I was looking forward to the upcoming space shuttle launch this afternoon, but CNN is just now reporting the launch has been scrubbed - canceled, and unknown when launch will be rescheduled. Some kind of "heater malfunction" has caused the delay. Not an easy fix, according to report, so it could be a long delay - over 48 hours. I don't know when next launch "window" is possible.

I continue to prepare for several changes in my personal and professional life now at the end of April and start of May 2011.

No plans for this weekend. I'm financially broke, but at least I'm not in debt. I might take some time to work on the Island World Expedition science fiction story, web fiction blog.

I'm looking forward to next payday, and then getting caught up on some needed supplies. I'm out of Dr Pepper, and so I'm now drinking iced tea - not my favorite beverage but good enough for now.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-05-01
Charles Harwood
6 May, 3:09 PM
SUNDAY

0910am CDT

Happy May Day! - First Day of May 2011.

Weather
Windy with thunderstorms. A few may be strong, especially this morning. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. Morning high of 69F with temps falling to near 55F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.
55F cloudy, wind N 16 to 24.

There was no journal posting here yesterday.

I still intend to partly change the purpose of this blog, but have not yet decided what other new purpose it will have and when.

I've again delayed work on the Island World Expedition writing project.

I'm out of "brain fuel" - coffee and Dr Pepper - until payday Tuesday May 3. I'm low on energy this morning, and probably until I get more junk food. Also, quality food of high protein to maintain the boost. Otherwise, mild pollen allergies this morning, or a mild head cold.

Just finishing up a load of laundry. Was too busy to do laundry yesterday. No for it time during the week.

TV sucks today, as usual. I am looking forward to The Event tomorrow night on NBC TV, of which this season of it ends May 23. Survivor on CBS Wednesday night ends with a 3-hour special Sunday night May 15. Fringe on FOX TV ends its season this coming Friday May 6, and it has been renewed for another season.

I'm currently monitoring TWC on a smaller TV for weather updates, while watching CNN on my big TV - and am awaiting NASA news conference announcement for if Space Shuttle Endeavour will launch tomorrow or be further delayed to fix a malfunction.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-04-27
Charles Harwood
6 May, 3:09 PM
WEDNESDAY

0855am CDT

I enjoyed watching the new NBC TV show "The Voice" last night. I plan to watch "Survivor" on CBS TV tonight, and that series for this season will end on Sunday May 15. So few TV shows I still like to watch. "The Event" on NBC and "Fringe" on FOX will also end soon. I don't know what I'll watch this coming summer, or if any of the networks will be offering anything new. I'll likely watch the Royal Wedding on CNN May 29 - Friday morning here. Later that day, the launch of Space Shuttle Endeavour.

I slept fairly well last night. Health is ok but for a mild headache this morning. I awakened to a thunder storm and heavy rain. Weather has gone crazy in the central and southeast US recently.

As of today, I am the new administrator and owner of Web Fiction Authors Directory, and have placed a listing there for my own new web fiction series project at Island World Expedition, my first attempt at science fiction. Usually I write historical nonfiction.

I'm currently watching CNN on my large TV, and checking TWC on a smaller TV off to the side.

The big news on CNN is President Obama finally showing his birth certificate, and that giant ass Donald Trump taking the credit for forcing Obama to show it. Trump had a change with running for US President in 2012, until he began to engage in smear tactic politics to attack Obama. I agreed with others that it would be interesting and maybe good to have a "businessman" in the White House instead of a typical politician, but Trump has himself destroyed whatever chance he had. Further, he embraced the Tea Party, politically far to the right of the Republicans, when he should have embraced centrist Republicans, and centrist Independents like me.

Over on The Weather Channel are ongoing reports of extensive damage from floods, tornadoes, and severe thunder storms, mainly across the south central and southeastern US.

I'm financially broke now, at least for the next 5 days - May 3 being my next payday. I'm low on some food, general supplies, and meds. I'm out of a few items. At least I'm not in debt. I'll survive well enough until payday.

I made a huge mistake at the start of this month, giving some money to a religious organization for a common interest project, and I now feel like I was screwed over to some extent. I'll never make a mistake like that again. I will never again give money to any church or religious organization. Frankly, I now feel they are all a bunch of scam artists. You've heard of the "separation of church and state" and I also believe in what I and a few others here refer to as the "separation of church and money." God does not need our money. I believe a church today can exist and function very well without money by using the free resources on the Internet. I will now support the Spiritual Universalist Church, which is just in the process of being created by a few people here, as a Spiritual Universalist, which does not require a dime and does not accept money for any purpose.

Not much else happening today. I hope everyone reading this blog is having a good day and will have a good night.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-04-26
Charles Harwood
6 May, 3:10 PM
TUESDAY

0730am CDT

I watched The Event on NBC TV last night, and that episode was not as good as previous episode. I'm looking forward to watching The Voice on NBC TV tonight.

I did not sleep well last night, not because of health reasons, but because the old camping tent cot, temporarily being used until I can get a new bed, fell apart. the old canvas ripped in several places. So I'll be back to sleep on blankets on the floor tonight, or on my reclining chair. The couch is just a 2-seater, so not long enough for me to sleep on stretched out.

My health is fairly good today. I'm just a bit tired. I did have to use a DenTek kit to fix a tooth this morning.

I did some extra cleaning in my apartment this morning, I considered rearranging furniture again, but decided to leave it as is.

Partly sunny to party cloudy weather today, fairly nice around 70F with a slight breeze. Next chance of rain and t-storms is late tonight into tomorrow. Then maybe a week of dry and warm weather.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-04-23
Charles Harwood
6 May, 3:11 PM
SATURDAY

0915am CDT

There has been an invasion of tiny red mites causing the "chigger bites" recently. I'm getting them on me and my clothes when going out to the bank of mailboxes for the apartments complex here, and carried on me they are getting into my apartment. More information at...
http://www.medicinenet.com/chiggers_bites/article.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I slept fairly well last night. My health is fairly good today so far.

No special plans for today or Easter Sunday tomorrow.

I'm monitoring CNN and TWC - The Weather Channel on TV, and Internet news & weather sources, about the tornadoes and severe t-storms damage in St Louis Missouri, where there has been significant damage, and where Lambert Airport has been destroyed, http://reut.rs/dQqSPS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here now 57F getting colder, windy, cloudy, has been some light rain. Chance severe t-storms later today.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-05-08
Charles Harwood
8 May, 7:37 AM
SUNDAY - 0730am CDT

MOTHER'S DAY

My mother died at age 70 in 1993, but I remember her today anyway. My father died in 1968, stepfather in 2000. I've lost contact with any relatives still living, so I celebrate this day alone. Not married - almost did a few times but didn't find the right woman. No children.

Great weather here this Mother's Day Sunday. No special plans. Maybe a trip over to Walmart.

Web Fiction Authors Directory is slowly progressing with new listings.

Because of other demands on my time, I'm still holding off on writing Island World Expedition. I might be able to get back to work on that web fiction project Saturday June 4.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-04-28
Charles Gary Harwood
16 May, 9:09 AM (changed)
THURSDAY

0832am CDT

This week marks several changes in my personal and professional life, with new projects at different locations, all within the Central Time Zone of the US from north to south. As result, the purpose of this blog might change to some extent.

I watched Survivor on CBS TV last night. It was ok, but I'm starting to get burned out on it. There's not much remaining on TV that interests me anymore. So I'm seeking new sources of entertainment and new kinds of entertainment. I might watch shows on CBS TV tonight - CSI and The Mentalist. There are only 2 more episodes of Fringe on FOX TV - tomorrow night and the season final the following Friday night. The Royal Wedding will get most coverage on CNN tomorrow morning. The launch of the Space Shuttle Endeavour should get good coverage on CNN during tomorrow afternoon. I don't have any TV plans for this coming weekend.

I'll try to make time to work on Island World Expedition, my new web fiction series, this coming weekend.

My health is better, but my budget isn't better - yet. I should be able to do more in the future. At least I'm not in debt. I'm presently breaking even from month-to-month. I'll be getting caught up on shopping May 3 to May 7.

Weather is good here today. Long-range forecast looks good.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-04-25
Charles Gary Harwood
16 May, 9:10 AM (changed)
MONDAY

0720am CDT

I slept fairly well last night.

There was a bizarre false dawn in the south about 0500am CDT this morning, caused by the extremely bright lights of the nearby track field, its stadium, and parking lot, for some kind of special running activity. It looked even more bizarre because of the fog in the area. Still foggy at 0720am CDT.

I feel fairly well this morning. No headache to start this day out. Slightly tired, but not a problem.

No special plans for today, so far. I might need to make a special trip to the grocery store and spend the last of my cash, only $6.50 remaining. Next "payday" is May 3.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-04-19
Charles Gary Harwood
16 May, 9:11 AM (changed)
TUESDAY

1210pm CDT

I slept well last night. No new bug bites, so it appears I've presently won that war. I finally knocked down the series of migraine headaches. So I got a lot accomplished yesterday, and am doing so again today. I'm getting caught up on various activities, and might even get ahead.

Excellent weather here today. A mostly sunny 70F now with wind WNW 13 gusting to 25 mph. Going for a high of 87F today, low of 50F tonight, high of 74F tomorrow - Wednesday. Increasing chance of severe t-storms Thursday through Monday.

My viewing of TV shows has come down to only 3 TV shows I regularly like to watch...
The Event on NBC TV on Monday nights
Survivor Redemption Island on CBS TV on Wednesday nights
Fringe on FOX TV on Friday nights
...I've become burned out on other former favorites and their predictable formula story telling. So I don't know what if anything I'll watch on TV tonight.

Charles Harwood Personal Journal 2011-05-16
Charles Gary Harwood
16 May, 12:45 PM
Monday - 0800am CDT - Dallas Texas

Good to see Blogger is working again, but I really don't have much use for it.

Much has happened since previous posting. Many changes.

Andrea, long time friend, and I have bought a house in Highland Park on a storm damage deal. We got settled in this past weekend. Neither of us could tolerate apartment living much longer! The design of the house is nearly like a duplex, so to some extent we each have private space as well as shared space. A 3-bedroom house. We might take on a third partner on this deal. Could help with the monthly bills.

As of this week I'm into a new schedule on a new job, working 10-hour days on a 4-day work week, managing a warehouse owned by an old school friend of mine. I have 3-day weekends, working Tuesday through Friday.

Looks like weekends will be spent for some time working on the house. Much has already been done. With new friends here, new coworkers, and what Andrea has planned, my interests have changed, are changing.

I'm not going to have time to manage the Web Fiction Authors Directory. I believe that's a lost cause anyway, and for that reason I understand why RF Sterling wanted to abandon it and turn it over to me. Something like it might be ideal for the kind of writing I did in the past, nonfiction, historical, from research and various projects. But it is Web FICTION, not nonfiction.

I've enjoyed reading some historical science fiction, and found alternate history stories very interesting, but I just can't get into writing it. Too many distractions, I guess, or it's just not for me. I need REAL, not FANTASY. I prefer to put my imagination to use in other ways. I'm not going to have time for writing fiction stories or nonfiction. I must also abandon the Island World Expedition project.

I just watched the launch of Space Shuttle Endeavour, without much emotion for it. Happy it finally got off. But I'd much rather watch a good football game.

Great weather here today, now 57F, forecasted to be 76F, sunny, slight breeze.

Time for me to go shopping. One of my favorite activities. Spending money. That's what it's made for.

Next update here next weekend or Monday. Assuming religious crazies are wrong and the world does not end on May 21.

ImageImage

Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Wow!

THE EARTH IS FLAT! :mad:
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Nothing about his jock itch? How boring.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Can I post that whole journal as my signature?

Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

I wonder if he gets all his fake names from obituaries.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

from time to time I've worried, of course, as we all have, that Straight White NASCAR & Danika Patrick Fan James C. Harwood, Junior, Science Blahgfiction Writer & Weather Observer, never understood the value of archiving his various and numerous Internet Intellectual Properties; he seemed to think the only thing of value was the blahgfiction itself, which
of course, as we all know, is actually the least valuable, certainly in "financial" terms, and in "entertainment value", at the very bottom of the list ...

the greater intricacies of utilizing many of the features of web-technology seemed to be beyond his grasp as well; anything further than starting and deleting wordpress & blogger blahgs went unheeded, so I suspect he did not archive most of the net pages on which he laid bare his soul and intellect for inspection; an invaluable resource for future historians, of course, who will come to the enigma and mystery of James C. Harwood, Cyber Legend, only thru the vague and inaccurate mentions at the Encyclopedia Dramatica ... luckily for them, I have archived almost everything our illustrious and prolific Jimmy ever rubbed his keyboard on ....

the recent mention of closing down the ExpeditionNovel Forum prompted me to save all those pages in complete
HTML, which will reproduce the entire page; after some editing, I managed to transfer the forum's content to an .rtf document, which does not copypasta well into the "post reply box" here, so I will attempt to make edits here and post in my next entry the contents of the ExpedNovForum ....
ImageImage

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

http://expeditionnovel.yuku.com/directory#.TefnsV1r58F

Expedition Novel > Announcements Aministration > Welcome!
05/01/11 15:32:46
Author ExpeditionNovel
Comment
Welcome to the new "Expedition Novel Forum" born this First day of May in 2011.
HAPPY MAY DAY! smiley: happy
Expedition Novel > Announcements Aministration > Meaning of "Novel"
05/01/11 15:31:04
Author ExpeditionNovel
Comment
NOVEL meaning new, original. Adjective. Middle English from Anglo-French and
Latin novellus diminutive of novus. EXPEDITION for what is unique and unusual
on planet Earth and beyond.
Expedition Novel > Announcements Aministration > ATTENTION IDUALI
05/20/11 15:12:54
Author SandRider
Comment
You people stay back, now .... be quiet ....
Beginnings are such delicate times.

Expedition Novel > Members> RF Sterling of Expedition Novel
05/01/11 15:38:44
Author ExpeditionNovel
Comment
Greetings All: I'm RF Sterling, Administrator of this new forum, Expedition Novel. I'm also a participating Member here, of course, and so I'm here introducing myself. I'm a science fiction author and historical researcher, living and working in the south central area of the United States of American, Central Time Zone.
Expedition Novel > Members> From the Funeral Plain
05/20/11 15:07:26
Author SandRider
Comment
I am Here ....
Expedition Novel > Member Websites > Expedition Novel and Planet Novel
05/01/11 15:42:01
Author ExpeditionNovel
Comment
Greetings All: I'm RF Sterling, Administrator of this new forum, and of course also a Member. My other websites include:
Expedition Novel - blog
http://expeditionnovel.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Planet Novel - science fiction novels
http://planetnovel.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Expedition Novel > Twitter > Twitter access via Chrome or IE
05/05/11 13:02:06
Author ExpeditionNovel
Comment
I thought Twitter was overloaded because of Obama at Ground Zero ceremony this Thursday mid-day. Twitter slow and freezing up and then gone. I got "The webpage at https://twitter.com/sessions?phx=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address." using Google's Chrome browser. So I tried Internet Explorer and got right on. Gmail is still working, but getting unusual amount of spam of the fake kind made to look like it is coming from Google itself. Appears Google is under attack of some kind. I've seen this kind of thing happen before.
Expedition Novel > Twitter > Twitter down Noon CST US Friday 13 May 2011
05/13/11 12:21:58
Author ExpeditionNovel
Comment
At 12:00pm CST US Friday 13 May 2011, Twitter began to slow down. Then I lost it and got the whale fail page. This happened just a few minutes after access to posting at Blogger was partly restored. Some postings at my blogs are still missing, so Blogger's recovery is still shaky.
FRI 13TH
Experiencing site stability issues 18 minutes ago
We are currently experiencing site stability issues. There may be intermittent issues loading twitter.com and Twitter clients. We’re working to fix it as soon as possibl
e.

Expedition Novel > Fringe Scientist > STAR WARS POSTS
05/13/11 13:27:47
Author fringescientist
Comment
My Star Wars posts as follows. A bit of a detour as to what is normally up on the site, but it was something I wanted to do. I still have to write up my opinions and thoughts on Episode II and III

A New Hope: http://fringescientist.com/2011/05/05/s ... -new-hope/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Empire Strikes Back http://fringescientist.com/2011/05/07/s ... ikes-back/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Return of the Jedi http://fringescientist.com/2011/05/08/s ... -the-jedi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Phantom Menace http://fringescientist.com/2011/05/12/s ... om-menace/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attack of the Clones - Soon
Revenge of the Sith - Soon
I welcome comments etc. How would you have handled the Star Wars prequels? I give my own version of what I would have done in my post for The Phantom Menace http://fringescientist.com/2011/05/12/s ... om-menace/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tony.
Expedition Novel > Fringe Scientist > STAR WARS POSTS
05/13/11 13:29:06
Author fringescientist
Comment
From the post at my site:
I think that the real mistake Lucas made was not starting with Anakin as a teenage, and already undergoing his training, or just about to start it. By having him be a kid, he didn’t give himself enough room to tell the story he needed to, rushing the revelations in Episode III. Perhaps he should have started with Qui-Gon tutoring Anakin and Yoda tutoring Kenobi (he stated in Jedi that Yoda had instructed him). Qui-Gon dies, Obi-Wan is given the challenge of completing Anakin’s training. This could have happened in Episode I, with Palpatine and his apprentice behind it all. I would not have killed off Maul, either. I’d have kept him about for II and III. All of this should have taken place to the backdrop of a giant inter-galactic war. The Clone Wars. Instead of building up to the Clone Wars, why not throw us in (much like he did in A New Hope) and slowly reveal the intricacies and details of the conflict as he went along?
In Episode II, I would have had Anakin courting Padme (but not getting married – it’s too neat – they should’ve just been in love) and the ascension of Palpatine to ruling the Galaxy as supreme ruler and Emperor, much to the disgust of the Jedi’s who denounce him. Palpatine might then have declared the Jedi’s enemies of the Galaxy, and the real hands behind the Seperatist movement. His slight friendship with Anakin might have strained Kenobi and Anakin’s friendship, but not to the point of breaking. I’d have had Kenobi told about their love for each other, and possibly Kenobi or Yoda sensing that Padme was pregnant.
Then in Episode III, I would have had Anakin take on Maul, killing him without mercy, against the Jedi code. Kenobi would see this, and share his concern with Anakin and later Yoda. Then, it would be revealed that Padme is due to give birth and I’d have Padme give birth in secret, for fear of Anakin behind dispelled from the Jedi order. Later, she and the children would be captured by Palpatine (really bringing a sense of circular repetition to the story, with Palpatine encountering the children at such a young age) and Palpatine. Later, when Kenobi and Skywalker confront the Emperor to rescue Padme and the children, Palpatine would twist it that Kenobi is the Father of the children, and how Kenobi has wanted Padme for himself the whole time. This would result in the already frayed relationship between the two coming to a head, in front of Palpatine (much like the end of Jedi) but this time with Anakin choosing to strike down Kenobi – making the turn to the dark side by indulging in his rage and anger. Remember Yoda’s words: “Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.”
Somehow, though, Kenobi would manage to outwit Anakin and rescue the children. Something would happen whereby Padme died, seemingly as a result of Kenobi’s deception, and him stealing the children. Perhaps Padme would reveal that they ARE Anakin’s and not Kenobi’s. Kenobi and Yoda would hide the children, as the rest of the Jedi order is shown being hunted down and slain by Darth Vader.
Then I would have shown an aged Kenobi (though younger than he appeared in A New Hope) watching over a young Luke from afar, on Tatooine.
Tony.

Expedition Novel > News World > Japan Cataclysm Updates
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 16:35:23
Comment
"Japan's prime minister blasted over crisis management" --read the article at The Washington Times
Expedition Novel > News World > Osama bin Laden reported to be Dead
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/02/11 07:46:08
Comment
CNN Breaking News last night first was that President Obama would address the nation at 09:30pm CDT 10:30pm EDT live on TV. Very unusual for a Sunday night. At first, no one in the news media knew what it would be about. A lot of speculation followed. Some thought it would be about Libya. Maybe Gaddafi was killed. Then that was ruled out. The next report is the subject is an urgent matter of "national Security" as a "threat" rather than an "issue." That there is a major national security threat against the United States of America. Stupid White House could have given the news media a heads up that the announcement would be one of good news, instead of trying to keep it secret to the last minute, causing speculation that was frightening the living daylights out of everyone here in the US and other countries. We were on the edge of our seats waiting for some kind of horrifying news.
Eventually it is leaked out that Osama bin Laden is dead. Finally President Obama goes live on all TV networks to announce that US Navy Seals located and killed Osama bin Laden. CNN showed huge crowds gathering outside the White House, celebrating and singing. The whole world begins to celebrate.
Today it is announced, that less than 24 hours after the kill, the body of Osama bin Laden has been quickly discarded, buried at sea. The proof is gone now. They claim to have DNA samples. They have photos and videos, which can too easily be faked today. Witnesses will say what they are ordered to say. I'm not claiming his death has been faked. After all, the real Osama bin Laden could prove it wrong by showing up live on TV. Or, if he is still alive, could take advantage of the situation, and now safely get permanently away from the hunt. Why does our government do stupid things like that. They had the body for proof beyond any doubt! Then they destroy that proof! Idiots! This is the kind of stupidity in the US Government that fuels conspiracy nuts and their conspiracy theories. It was a 100% slam-dunk win for the US! Why screw it up. They could not wait more than 24 hours to show the body for proof? Amazing willful gross incompetence.
Otherwise, I join all other people for the celebration of this victory.
There is of course concern now about retaliation against the US by his followers. There is also the issue with Pakistan of him living fairly well there instead of in Afghanistan. Pakistan, increasingly hostile to the US, has some explaining to do.
With this victory happening during President Obama's watch, it likely makes his reelection in election 2012 a fairly sure thing.
I've just updated my article about Osama bin Laden http://bit.ly/kpxUbR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Expedition Novel> News US > Tornado Alley
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 16:32:22
Comment
"Dixie Alley may see more tornado action than even Tornado Alley" --article at USA Today
Read about Tornado Alley at Wikipedia
Expedition Novel > Politics US > Obama vs Trump
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 16:28:16
Comment
Obama turns the tables on Trump. Read the funny article from Reuters/Washington at Gulf Times.
Expedition Novel > Politics US > Socialized Health Care and Fraud, Counterfeit Drugs, Placebos
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/13/11 05:16:02
Comment
Article by RF Sterling
Thursday 12 May 2011
A month ago I went to a CVS Pharmacy to get refilled a migraine headaches medicine prescribed by my doctor. CVS refused to refill it, saying my insurance company refused to pay for it because it is too soon. I'd have to wait about month because of coverage limitations. Same thing happened yesterday when I went to CVS to get refilled an allergies medicine prescribed by my doctor. I have to wait about 10 days until the insurance company will pay for more due to coverage limits.
The current insurance company requires that I do business at CVS. I'm not allowed to use any other pharmacies. Previously, I did not have this problem of crossing limits with a different insurance company, although it required I use only Walgreens pharmacy. Coverage and need was better coordinated and fit amount doctor prescribed. Some prescription drugs I could pay cash for, rather than insurance paying for most of them. Unlike Walgreens, CVS will not allow me to bypass insurance and pay for all of a drug myself, even if my doctor would allow me to get more at this time. According to the way my doctor wrote the prescriptions for refills, I should have been able to refill them on the dates I requested.
The CVS pharmacist tried to be sneaky about it yesterday. I'd shopped for other products in the CVS store while waiting the usual 15 minutes for my prescriptions to be filled. I did get one filled, and paid for it, the co-pay I owed after insurance paid its part, when I paid for the other products. Then I noticed on the receipt that I'd only paid for one prescription refill instead of two. So then I inquired about the other one. The pharmacist said he wrote a note on the printout for the one that was refilled to explain why the other was not. He had hoped I'd not discover it until getting home, to avoid a conflict with me. He refused to give me a printout copy of the insurance rejection, which came over the Internet. Also, he refused to return to me the empty bottle with the information on it for what my doctor allowed for refills. He claimed the empty bottle is the property of CVS and that he does not have to give it back to me. He said he is required by law to discard empty bottles.
I recall a news story, which I've not been able to locate a copy of online, which was on CNN earlier this year, about the US Attorney and DEA targeting doctors who they believe are over-prescribing pain meds as well as other kinds of prescription drugs. There is prescription drugs abuse, but the DEA should be focused on targeting criminals who are selling illegal drugs, not good doctors who are prescribing legal drugs. There are other ways to fix the prescription drugs abuse problem, than prosecuting doctors. It has become obvious to me that the US Attorney and DEA have also targeted insurance companies, to bully them into setting limits. Further, to target pharmacies, to bully them into not allowing full payment in cash by customers who want to avoid insurance limits.
A relating problem is counterfeit drugs and placebos. I recall a news story on CNN a few years ago, but have not been able to locate it posted online, in which was reported a study about placebos. I don't now recall the number of patients who were studied. I do recall half of them were given placebos and the other half given the real drug. About half of those who were given the fake drug showed improvement, and that is known as the "placebo effect."
It is legal for doctors here in the US to prescribe placebos to their patients without telling their patients. And of course it is legal for US drug companies to produce placebos. I'm not accusing my present doctor or any former doctors of prescribing placebos to me. And I'm not accusing pharmacies I've used of selling placebos to me, but of course they do stock the fake versions of the real meds. I am accusing some of the major US drug companies, especially for the generic versions of the drugs, and especially those with manufacturing locations overseas, of producing placebos for the purpose of saving money and ripping off pharmacies and patients. Maybe they offer a slight discount to pharmacies as incentive to buy from them, without telling the pharmacies they are getting the fake drugs. I believe the drug companies are mixing fake pills with real pills in same containers, betting on the 50/50 "placebo effect" to get away with it. Of course, it would also be a huge savings for insurance companies to favor those particular drugs, drug companies, and pharmacies.
I've noticed that about 10% to 50% of the prescription pills I get have no effect at all. I can usually feel the impact of a drug within a few minutes and feel improvement within an hour. So when one fails, I take another. When the next pill does work, it does not feel like I took a double dose, just one dose, as if I didn't take anything for the first dose. So that indicates to me that the first pill is a fake, and the second one is real. It was just the odds that I got the fake one and then a real one. I could have got several fake ones or several real ones first. There is a contradiction in all this, that on one hand the US Government approves placebos, but on the other hand considers fake meds to be illegal. There is no actual difference between the two, except who is legally authorized to produce them.
I've not had this problem of fake drugs with nonprescription over-the-counter drugs, for which there is no doctor or pharmacy to push placebos. It's a different kind of business, much more dependent on the drugs being effective enough for repeat business. So I usually get some improvement out of OTC drugs, but of course not as much improvement as with the stronger strength of real prescription drugs when they work correctly. And of course insurance does not cover OTC drugs, so my out-of-pocket cost is more for them than is my co-pay for prescription drugs. I'd rather get some improvement at a higher cost than to get no improvement at a lower cost. Excedrin will usually stop my mild to moderate migraine or hypoglycemic headaches, but the severe kind usually require a stronger prescription drug. Diphenhydramine will usually stop most of my allergy attacks, but a stronger drug is needed for the severe attacks with multiple symptoms such as including skin rashes. I do believe there are fake OTC meds out there, but that those are not as big of a problem as fraud with fake prescription drugs.
All of this includes government health care, Medicare and Medicaid, and Medicare D for prescription drugs coverage, as well as private health care and private insurance companies. The government does not actually provide any health care. Only doctors can provide health care. A doctor would have to be employed by the government for there to be "government provided" health care. However, the fact is that the US Government is controlling health care, even beyond its own system into the private realm. There is no doubt that the US Government needs to cut costs and save money on health care and coverage of the prescription drugs. So it is logical that the government would favor the placebo effect as a means to save a significant amount of money, as well as limiting how much of the real drugs are prescribed by doctors to patients. The US Government is deciding what we can have, when we can have it, and where we can get it. This is not real health care. It is communism and socialism mixed with fraud.
I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I'm registered as an unaffiliated voter. I'm otherwise Independent, but I'm not in agreement on all issues with other centrists and moderates as well as other Independents. I tend to believe in the best of both worlds, agreeing with the Democrats on half of the issues, and agreeing with the Republicans on half of the issues. Even so, it has become obvious to me now that both systems of health care are broken, government and private. In both of those worlds greed is king, and corruption is the norm rather than the exception.
Read the WBEN article about Prescription Drugs Abuse, US Attorney and DEA taking action.
Reads the National Post article about Doctors Prescribing Placebos
Read the CBS News article about Counterfeit Drugs
Read the Wikipedia article Placebo
Read the Wikipedia article Socialized Medicine.
Read the Wikipedia article Socialism.
Read the Wikipedia article Communism.

Expedition Novel > Special > Happy Mother's Day
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/08/11 09:39:42
Comment
Sunday 8 May 2011
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Have a Mother and Child Reunion! Paul Simon sings it. Watch the music video at YouTube [click here]. smiley: smile

Expedition Novel > Web Fiction > If Blogger does not recover...
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/13/11 07:28:32
Comment
Google's Blogger has crashed and is currently in Read-Only mode. It is not yet known if and when Blogger will recover. It crashed when it was about to roll out more new design options, but according to Blogger that was not the cause of the problem. All posts after morning of May 11 have been removed, and if they can be restored will not be restored until repairs are made. Facebook declared war on Google, and I suspect the damage to Blogger has been cause by Facebook.
Like some other writers, I've been using Blogger for Web Fiction and for Blog Fiction. I know many writers use Wordpress instead of Blogger, or have their own dot com websites. I must now consider other options, for if Blogger fails to make a complete recovery without loss of everything I've so far created at my blogs. If anyone has any suggestions for free options where writers can produce Web Fiction [or Blog Fiction although it might not be a blog website], please post your suggestions in this forum. Thanks.

Expedition Novel > Books > Spider Robinson - Science Fiction Author
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 16:23:18
Comment
One of my favorite authors of science fiction is Spider Robinson.
Especially the Callahan's series of novels, including Callahan's Crosstime Saloon.
I like his kind of humor, and how he uses it very well within the genre of science fiction.
Expedition Novel > TV > Fringe
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 15:54:46
Comment
The final episode of this season of Fringe is Friday May 6. it has been renewed by FOX TV for another season! smiley: happy
Expedition Novel > TV > Survivor Redemption Island
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 15:56:57
Comment
The Survivor Redemption Island season ends with a 3-hour special on CBS TV Sunday night May 15.
Expedition Novel > TV > The Event
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 15:59:59
Comment
This season of The Event on NBC TV ends Monday night May 23. I do not yet know if it has been renewed for another season. I doubt it will be renewed because of low ratings. It appears to me it is headed for a conclusion with what will likely be its final episode.
Expedition Novel > TV > The Voice
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 16:01:53
Comment
There is an excellent new show on NBC TV on Tuesday nights. It is The Voice smiley: happy
Expedition Novel > Movies > Lifeforce - Movie - Science Fiction Horror
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 16:14:07
Comment
Lifeforce is not the best science fiction horror movie of all time, but it continues to be my favorite.
Read about the 1985 movie at Wikipedia.
Read about The Space Vampires novel the movie was based on.
Watch the movie trailer at YouTube.
Expedition Novel > Music > Shakira - She Wolf
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 16:14:07
Comment
Shakira is my favorite female performer in music. Here she is in the music video She Wolf
Expedition Novel > Music >John Fogerty - Midnight Special
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 16:04:35
Comment
John Fogerty is my favorite male performer in music. Here is the music video of him performing The Midnight Special
Expedition Novel > Music > Twilight Zone - Golden Earring
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 15:49:04
Comment
One of my favorite music videos is Golden Earring performing Twilight Zone
Expedition Novel > Sports > Auto Racing - Danica Patrick
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/01/11 15:52:56
Comment
I'm a fan of auto racing, and a fan of Danica Patrick.

Expedition Novel > Internet Privacy Issues > Why I stopped using Yahoo!
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/13/11 08:36:19
Comment
Before December 2008, I mainly used Yahoo! for just about everything on the Internet. I used Yahoo! Mail. I had a Yahoo! Group with over 3000 members, most of them readers of my science fiction novel and short stories series.
Then Yahoo! began to promote a new kind of "social openness" originating in Japan. Yahoo! changed Yahoo! Profiles over to their new social network, not allowing users to opt out and keep profiles as is. Doing that rendered the profiles useless for use with Yahoo! Groups, and so to some great extent made the Yahoo! Groups no longer usable like they were. So as result I was forced to abandon Yahoo! Groups, and I refused to participate in the new social network by shutting off my profile as my only option. I intended to keep Yahoo! Mail.
Then, as part of its new "social openness" plan, described in a video posted at YouTube, Yahoo! showed how part of its new system will work. Example: I leave my home or office and go to Burger King where I can use my laptop to access the Internet. Yahoo! shows my location on a map, exact address. Very helpful to burglars who then know I'm not at home and where I am. Of course, obviously, the same system shows when I am at home, and its exact address by street number, and even an image of location if available. Same for any location where I log into Yahoo! with my account. Yahoo! wants everyone to know where I am and what I'm doing at all times. I consider that to be a gross violation of privacy and security. I terminated Yahoo! at the end of 2008 because there was no opt out of their bizarre liberal-minded "social openness" nonsense.
Yahoo! lost a lot of customers because of its new "social openness" and social network. As result, they backed off to some extent. They would not show user locations on maps unless approved by user. However, they still would not allow users to switch back to the old kind of profiles. I finally did return to using Yahoo! Mail for a while, for a project I did not want to use Google's gmail for. Then recently I got notice from Yahoo! that they will be doing a special upgrade that will require me to get a new browser, that if I don't get the new browser then I'll not be able to use Yahoo! anymore. So, once again, and for the final time, I've told Yahoo! to go to hell.
Expedition Novel > Internet Privacy Issues > Why I no longer use Facebook
Author ExpeditionNovel
Comment
I was using Facebook without any problems. I was mainly posting brief personal updates. I was sometimes posting there about my favorite movies, TV shows, and music videos.
Suddenly, Facebook began to require me to use the verification code box when posting with links, claiming it needs to do that to stop spammers. Then, Facebook began to require me to use the verification code on all of my postings. Finally, Facebook would not longer let me post unless I were to provide my cell phone number for verification that I'm a real person and not a spammer. Face book assured me that my cell phone number would never be used for any other purpose. So I cooperated. After I provided my cell phone number for verification, then the harassment by facebook stopped.
Then I began getting spam text messages on my cell phone, costing me 30 minutes of air time deducted for each text message. I discovered Facebook had reset all of my privacy settings to public, and added my private unlisted cell phone number to my profile where everyone can see it. That was done without my knowledge and therefore without my consent. To stop the problem, I had to then remove my cell phone number from my profile, and then terminate my Facebook account to end getting spam text messages on my cell phone. I'm happy I didn't have to change my cell phone number.
Facebook has a long history of gross privacy and security violations, gross willful misconduct, so I'm not surprised this happened. It also happened to some of my Facebook friends, who then discovered their phone numbers had been added to their profiles without their knowledge and consent, and all of their privacy settings were changed to public. Most of that happened when Facebook made some design changes.
I will NEVER again use Facebook. It has proved it cannot be trusted. Now it has declared war on Google, and I suspect it is responsible for the recent problems with Blogger.
If it were not for the problem with Facebook, I might never have created this Expedition Novel Forum. And now that Blogger has crashed for an unknown amount of time, I'm happy I have created this forum. Something was needed outside of the privacy war zone.
Expedition Novel > Internet Issues > Why I no longer use Wordpress
Author ExpeditionNovel
Comment
I used Blogger for nearly a full year before I tried Wordpress. I ran into technical problems with Blogger, and could not get any help from Blogger to fix the problems. Really bad customer service. Then someone suggested I try Wordpress. So I shut down my Blogger blog and started a new blog at Wordpress.
I found Wordpress to have better design options than Blogger, so I was able to give it a more professional look, and was able to put more useful widgets there than I had at Blogger. I used my blog at Wordpress partly for a personal journal. I mainly used it to post about my favorite books, music, movies, TV shows, and other interests.
Then I ran into four problems with Wordpress...
1. I was following others at Wordpress, who were also following me, and who I exchanged email with. Suddenly, a couple of their blogs vanished during the same week. The following weekend I exchanged email with them to find out what happened to their blogs. Both gave the same answer. Wordpress accused them of violating Terms of Service, but refused to state which terms were violated. Wordpress deleted their blogs without warning. I could see no just cause for that.
2. Wordpress began to stop me from including certain websites in my Links section at my blog, stating in a warning to me that those websites are on a list of websites not allowed to be in links at Wordpress. None of them were in any way improper or dangerous. I could not see any possible reason for Wordpress to do that. The same thing happened when I tried to include those links in my blog postings. One of them was a website about blog fiction. Wordpress was engaging in excessive and unreasonable censorship.
3. Wordpress began to accuse me of posting spam, when I was posting links to my favorite music videos at YouTube. I was warned that if I do it again then my blog would be deleted. There was no spam and no just cause for that.
4. Wordpress continued to accuse me of spam, then began requiring me to use a verification code to post, and then demanded I provide my cell phone number for verification to prove I'm a real person.
I finally had enough of Wordpress. I shut down my blog there and told Wordpress to go to hell.
Expedition Novel > Internet Issues > Why I no longer use MSN and Windows Live email
Author ExpeditionNovel
Comment
MSN was the first Internet Service provider I used back in June 2002 when I bought my first PC for home, and so I had an MSN email address.
I left MSN when I got a special deal with SBC DSL when MSN was still only offering dial-up in my area.
I left SBC DSL after it became SBC Yahoo! DSL and engaged in creative accounting. SBC redefined the length of a month, for monthly payments. They defined a month as being exactly 4 weeks. As result, I got 13 monthly bills in one year instead of 12. I concluded that to be a kind of scam, and so I terminated SBC at the end of the 1-year contract.
I then got a package deal with Cox for Basic Cable TV, Internet Broadband access, and home phone service over the same CATV line. At first it was a good deal. Then suddenly the Internet Broadband quit working. Cox claimed it is not their fault, and is some kind of a problem on my end that I have to fix but would not tell me what the problem is or how to fix it. Eventually, a Cox tech identified the problem as one that needs to be fixed by the apartments complex landlord, not me, so I was caught in the middle of a conflict between Cox and the landlord. I ended up moving to a different apartments complex for other reasons. After I moved, I got the Cox deal back and it worked well until I moved again.
I moved to another city. My landlord pays for Cox Basic Cable TV and Cox Broadband as part of my monthly rent payment, as well as paying for electric. I have a cell phone now instead of a landline. After getting Cox here, I could not do some things because the account is in the landlord's name for all 250+ tenants here. For example, I could not get Cox email. So I used Yahoo! Mail until Yahoo! made a few unacceptable changes to profiles and privacy for their new social network.
I went back to using MSN, but only for email at first, not as an Internet Service Provider. I got their new Windows Live Mail. With that I was required to put their new BING Search on my toolbar. BING was new then, and not very useful. I couldn't find what I was looking for when I searched for subjects by using BING. And I then found Google Search be be more useful than Yahoo! Search. MSN noticed I was using Google Search a lot more than BING, and gave me a warning that if I do not start using BING more than Google Search then my Windows Live Mail account will be terminated. I immediately told MSN to go to hell, terminated the account, and started using Google's gmail.
So far, I've been using Google's gmail without any serious problems.
Expedition Novel > Google Issues > Blogger Down from 12 May 2011 to Present Date
Author ExpeditionNovel
Comment
It appears Blogger has used its on kind of System Restore to restore Blogger to an earlier date, which is morning of Wednesday 11 May 2011. All postings since then have been removed, and according to Blogger are safely stored somewhere. Hopefully, if/when Blogger is repaired, all removed postings will be restored.
Reportedly, Blogger was to roll out some major improvements at the time it crashed. Blogger posted at its Status page that the new design is not the cause of the problem. However, that Status update has been removed.
Google is at war with China, Microsoft, and now Facebook has declared war on Google. Blogger is owned by Google. I've had some problems with Google's gmail recently too, as well as its Chrome browser. I suspect Blogger has been attacked.
I can give Google and Blogger time to repair the damage, whatever the cause. Even so, I am forced to consider alternatives, especially for the Planet Novel Glossarium, which I did a lot of work on yesterday - now lost.
"Facebook-Google 'cold war' suddenly gets hot" Computerworld http://bit.ly/kB97yR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I now ask if Blogger #Blogger was attacked by Facebook
Expedition Novel > Google Issues > Blogger Down from 12 May 2011 to Present Date
Author ExpeditionNovel
05/13/11 08:07:35
Comment: Blogger recovering?
Most recent tweet by Blogger at Twitter...
Blogger Blogger
We’ve started restoring the posts that were temporarily removed and expect Blogger to be back to normal soon.

>> please note that as of this posting date, this is the entire and complete content of the ExpeditionNovel Forum,
posted here without corrections or content-editing of any kind; the content was formatted to fit your screen; all
rights reserved; operate at your own risk; individual mileage may vary; as with all potentially dangerous activities,
consult your doctor; God Save the Queen ... <<
ImageImage

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandRider wrote:the recent mention of closing down the ExpeditionNovel Forum prompted me to save all those pages in complete
HTML, which will reproduce the entire page; after some editing, I managed to transfer the forum's content to an .rtf document, which does not copypasta well into the "post reply box" here, so I will attempt to make edits here and post in my next entry the contents of the ExpedNovForum ....
we should probably get these submitted to wikileaks. I'll bet there's some kind of coded propaganda in there promoting the Sci Fi Party platform.