My God, I`ve Arrived Home!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Re: My God, I`ve Arrived Home!

Post by Nekhrun »

Lolronica wrote:Seriously? Might have been a good idea to put that at the top of the thread if so, tried to find info. but there was none. Written about a quarter. Some OK laughs IMHO. 6 days possibly impossible.
KJA could write two books by then. Get movin'.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Lolronica

Post by Lolronica »

Well said Nekhrun. However, some fool breathed cold germs on me yesterday at work, got the computer up, file open but feel as inspired as someone with a bad cold right now.

As for not finding the deadline, it's just a difference of perception re. BBs. To me, they are tree-structured things, you generally find things by learning what's there and traversing the tree to find it.

Did try a search abt. aweek ago, must have chosen really stupid search terms!

Last edited by Lolronica on 23 Feb 2011 10:20, edited 1 time in total.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I love the sound of deadlines as they go wooshing by.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Lolronica

Post by Lolronica »

Yeah, well, almost never miss a real one (work), and have a few to meet (and will) by the weekend. Between sneezes, couldn't think of a new & quicker narrat. right now, brain feels like lead.

(`へ´)
Lolronica

Post by Lolronica »

Meant to add this at the time but forgot, I strongly dislike most so-called Web 2.0 phenomema as the massive swindle they are, whether it's Google and its books project or Wikipedia and its gradual and selective absortion of material taken from other sources. I always avoid both!

Dune Wiki is even worse than Wped, after finding Jacurutu in 4th qtr last year, saw they have whole articles where all of the content is BH&KJA publicity.

Still say it was stupid of the parody cont. organisers not to have put the rules where they clearly shouid have been.

Not fully recovered from bad cold, either.
Last edited by Lolronica on 03 Mar 2011 12:31, edited 1 time in total.
ErasOmnius

Post by ErasOmnius »

Lolronica wrote:Meant to add this at the time but forgot, I strongly dislike most so-called Web 2.0 phenomema as the massive swindle they are, whether it's Google and its books project or Wikipedia and its gradual absortion of facts taken from other sources. I always avoid both!

Dune Wiki is even worse than Wped, after finding Jacurutu in 4th qtr last year, saw they have whole articles where all of the content is BH&KJA publicity.
As many of you know, I was 'Erasmus2' over there. I wish I could erase most of the articles that I wrote on Dune Wiki. Seems strange looking back. Why did I spend months and years writing all of those pages? One can only hope that the rest of them come around, to see that Brian is letting Kevin try to ruin his father's legacy.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Lolronica wrote:Wikipedia and its gradual absortion of facts taken from other sources.
Isn't that the purpose of an excyclopedia? :crazy:
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
Lolronica

Post by Lolronica »

As many of you know, I was 'Erasmus2' over there. I wish I could erase most of the articles that I wrote on Dune Wiki. Seems strange looking back. Why did I spend months and years writing all of those pages? One can only hope that the rest of them come around, to see that Brian is letting Kevin try to ruin his father's legacy.
Oh, I'm not a long-time fan site participant (1st. time), but welcome fellow critic of McDune!
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Lolronica wrote:Still say it was stupid of the parody cont. organisers not to have put the rules where they clearly shouid have been.
It would be awesome if you could remember to mention this in every single one of your posts here.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Lolronica wrote:Still say it was stupid of the parody cont. organisers not to have put the rules where they clearly shouid have been.
Go fuck yourself, you stupid cunt. NO ONE BUT YOU HAD A PROBLEM. AND YOU ONLY HAD A PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU HAD YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS. No one else has fucked up the registration process here as full-assedly as you appear to have done. (But at least you were headed in the right direction by choosing to put yourself in the "Cunts" usergroup!) And now you're fucking whining about Web 2.0 and Wikipedia? What the fuck do you know about it? Moron.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Lolronica wrote:Meant to add this at the time but forgot, I strongly dislike most so-called Web 2.0 phenomema as the massive swindle they are, whether it's Google and its books project or Wikipedia and its gradual and selective absortion of material taken from other sources. I always avoid both!

Still say it was stupid of the parody cont. organisers not to have put the rules where they clearly shouid have been.

Not fully recovered from bad cold, either.
Stop trolling, or you really will piss me off.

And stop abbreviating words. You may be 13, but you are surrounded by real-life adults who hate that L33T-like crap.

This is the only warning you will get. You've already demonstrated you have a hard time playing with others, and wholly lack the ability to apologize for your own screw-ups. Don't force me to to that conclusion.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Lolronica

Post by Lolronica »

Then go ahead and ban me, don't let something as small as basic agreement get in the way of your own misperceptions.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Lolronica wrote:Then go ahead and ban me, don't let something as small as basic agreement get in the way of your own misperceptions.
OK then dumbass. Bye. :character-cookiemonster:

Give my regards to the rest of the Cunts.

Goodnight Golden Path!
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

"That's when Tidwells silver hammer came down-
on her head"
:whistle:
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Happy Memorial Day, Lolronica!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gb0mxcp ... re=related[/youtube]
You were a very annoying, whiny bitch who expected people to be pleased you'd used some rough draft notes as an entry for a writing contest. Happy Trails.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

Did you accomplish your mission Lolronica?
Nevermind, you can't reply.
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

If she was here to discuss Dune, she sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Jesus wept, how much of a social reject do you have to be to get banned from the least-banningest site on the internet?
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

TheDukester wrote:Jesus wept, how much of a social reject do you have to be to get banned from the least-banningest site on the internet?
I think the ironic part is, she ended up right back where she initially registered. Should've just let her sit there. I'm sure she'll be back as someone else.

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Nekhrun wrote:If she was here to discuss Dune, she sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it.
:D

Goodnight Golden Path!
DUNEedain

Post by DUNEedain »

Guess that`ll teach her to horn in on MY introductory topic! Hehe... Anyway, thanks to everyone for your kind and gracious greetings, this is a great site with wonderful people. Thanks for letting me in. Randy.
Lost...somewhere between the Earth and my home...The Geraldine Fibbers
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

DUNEedain wrote:Guess that`ll teach her to horn in on MY introductory topic! Hehe... Anyway, thanks to everyone for your kind and gracious greetings, this is a great site with wonderful people. Thanks for letting me in. Randy.
I thought that was in poor taste. Couldn't be bothered to make her own introduction. :snooty:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Couldn't be bothered to READ around the forum enough to see how things are done here before opening her big mouth.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

But... I thought it was everyone else's fault! :roll:
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

No, just mine really. I am the source of all evil in the world today! I am gnawing away at the roots of Western civilization! Marilyn Martin can smell me from a mile away!

:tissue2: