Googlin'

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Googlin'

Post by Nekhrun »

Seems wrong that when I Googled: Kevin J Anderson sucks that there wasn't a Jacurutu or Hairy Ticks page linked on the first page. Considering how much we hate him, there's a much larger group of us out there than I even realized.

I will say that if you check: Kevin J Anderson is an asshole that we do indeed apear to be near the top.

It doesn't appear that there is any Universe in which he has written that he is not widely hated by the fans.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Googlin'

Post by Freakzilla »

This is not a Kevin J Anderson Hate forum.

It is a Frank Herbert Fan forum.

:Adolf:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

The KJA Hate is OFF TOPIC in my opinion and is permitted as current events.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Did I say...

:Adolf:

?
~Pink Snowman
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Then what exactly would the McDune Fan Fiction Contest have to to with this board then? Expressing opinions about kja are a perfectly appropriate topic for a Dune board. His work diminishes its influence on newer readers.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Like I said, I didn't start this forum as a KJA hate forum, he is just currently in the crosshairs. When he's gone my hope is we can go back to discussing FH.
~Pink Snowman
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Freakzilla wrote:Like I said, I didn't start this forum as a KJA hate forum, he is just currently in the crosshairs. When he's gone my hope is we can go back to discussing FH.
You got that right. In the meantime, while he's fucking with it though, I intend let him know what I think of him.

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Nekhrun wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Like I said, I didn't start this forum as a KJA hate forum, he is just currently in the crosshairs. When he's gone my hope is we can go back to discussing FH.
You got that right. In the meantime, while he's fucking with it though, I intend let him know what I think of him.
And I encourage that. I'm sorry about getting all Adolf but just the fact that we're here in revolution against corporate dune makes me sad and I live for the day when we remember it as GHAFLA.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

you still pissed bout that handegg match, ain'tcha ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
lotek

Post by lotek »

Don't be it was a draw !
Spice is the worm's gonads.
lotek

Post by lotek »

Freakzilla wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
And I encourage that. I'm sorry about getting all Adolf but just the fact that we're here in revolution against corporate dune makes me sad and I live for the day when we remember it as GHAFLA.

yeah that's kinda sad that it would take so much importance, but it is difficult to ignore for very long now isn't it ?
Frank knows I tried many times !

Look at it on the bright side, if it wasn't for the hax you'd never have met me :)
Spice is the worm's gonads.
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

Wow buddy!
Dats some HATE out dere! The first thing I clicked on dates to 07 and those Star Wars guys are mean! So much material as to make the 'Everybody hates Kieth' thread redundant.
Books for kevin J anderson sucks
Which part of your life did Kevin J. Anderson rape?
We already know KJA sucks, and do not need another round of "KJA sucks!"
About 144,000 results
Thanks Nek! That's some good stuff!
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

Yeah, I've Googled that phrase a couple of times before. It gets a lot of hits. Part of me wonders why he's even published anymore for so thoroughly sucking.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Please understand that I don't want to discourage the anti-KJA sentiment but when he's gone I don't want OUR legacy to be as KJA hate community but as a FH fan community .

YA HYA CHOUHADA!
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I can agree with that ...

and also state the obvious that the legacy of the "Frank Herbert Fan Community"
during the present era was our unrelenting and thorough hate of Spanky McDune ...

you are speaking of a Far-away, Post-Jihad Future Time ... and I cannot wrap my mind around that ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008