.... hi again

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

lotek

Re: .... hi again

Post by lotek »

Nekhrun wrote:And this one: http://www.amiribaraka.com/blew.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
didn't know him !
I shall look that up(or at least put it on the to look up list ;) )
SandChigger wrote:
lotek wrote:the north african French original languages
I don't think I've ever heard Arabic described in quite that way before. ;) :lol:
it was my complicated way of saying the different forms of Arabic imported by the immigrants of the former colonial Empire in north africa ;)

Hang on that one was complicated too !

Bummer.
Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Mmm, nah, more like Berber. ;)
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
Eyes High wrote:Hey BB!!! About time you came home you #@##$%&£¢¢√Π^°¶~%@

Sorry the fatted calf won't be ready for quite some time so in meanwhile you'll have to make do with this spiced beer.

Happy New Year my brother of Dune
since when did you take up simulated swearing, Eyes?
(love the prodigal son reference :P check out Tim Keller's book "The Prodigal God" for a perspective-altering take on the parable :) )
Mayne I was just seeing if you were paying attention. ;-)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look it up. I'm sure it will be an interesting read.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

back to the video clip for a minute,
what the fuck was that ?

no really, I mean what the fuck was that ?
if the entire movie is like the trailer, I think I'll pass ...
if it was some kind of visual metaphor for the Unity of Man, or Cultural Equality ... I think I'll pass ...

now, if the movie's about aborigines worshiping rocks and snakes and an ancient prophecy that
spells doom for the twisted little Nipponese people, and the only man who understands the secret
is Nicholas Cage, but his boss, John Cusack, just doesn't believe him until he himself is attacked by
Alien Jinn from a sublinear dimension while masturbating to anime lolicon, and joins Nick on the
crusade to warn the Japanese of their impending doom, but run into a whole lotta static from the
head Nip scientist, played by that guy in the Dharma Initiative Orientation film, and are then attacked
by Yakuza underlings on tricked-out superbikes, and there's lots of explosions and close-call escapes
and finally Nick and John are saved by the Yakuza boss' daughter (played by any Asian chick in the
world except Lucy Lui) and they find out the Alien Jinn were released by the atomic blasts in 1945
and made a deal with McArthur, and he was supposed to destroy the cult of aborigines who knew
about the time/space portal, but he passed the job off the the Vice President's office, and the VP
made a deal of his own, then .... nah, fuck that, I'll still pass ...

say Chig, on your next trip back, can you bring a couple-three of them snow monkeys ?
they's just cute as the dickens, and I got a nice hot tub on the back porch ... now, if it's
too warm in West Texas for them to hot tub, I can toss 'em in the big freezer for a while before hand ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Sure thing! I'll put that right on my list for ya. :lol:
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

SandRider wrote:back to the video clip for a minute,
what the fuck was that ?
I can't really remember. I saw it in college, at a big screening at the Science Center. :obscene-smokingjoint: :obscene-drinkingdrunk: :teasing-smokingcrack: , and it was still really boring.

no really, I mean what the fuck was that ?
if the entire movie is like the trailer, I think I'll pass ...
if it was some kind of visual metaphor for the Unity of Man, or Cultural Equality ... I think I'll pass ...
Excellent guess. You've seen it?
now, if the movie's about aborigines worshiping rocks and snakes and an ancient prophecy that
spells doom for the twisted little Nipponese people, and the only man who understands the secret
is Nicholas Cage, but his boss, John Cusack, just doesn't believe him until he himself is attacked by
Alien Jinn from a sublinear dimension while masturbating to anime lolicon, and joins Nick on the
crusade to warn the Japanese of their impending doom, but run into a whole lotta static from the
head Nip scientist, played by that guy in the Dharma Initiative Orientation film, and are then attacked
by Yakuza underlings on tricked-out superbikes, and there's lots of explosions and close-call escapes
and finally Nick and John are saved by the Yakuza boss' daughter (played by any Asian chick in the
world except Lucy Lui) and they find out the Alien Jinn were released by the atomic blasts in 1945
and made a deal with McArthur, and he was supposed to destroy the cult of aborigines who knew
about the time/space portal, but he passed the job off the the Vice President's office, and the VP
made a deal of his own, then .... nah, fuck that, I'll still pass ...
I'd rather see that. I think that was what I was hoping for when I saw it.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

(I'm still trying to figure out the Japanese/alien jinn connection. WTF?! :shock: )
lotek

Post by lotek »

I blame Dan Brown for that...
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Lucy Liu is hot. She's m'cross-eyed lovely.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!