Is There a Conspiracy?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Is the New World Order up to something dastardly?

Yes
27%
No
9%
We are all Sandchigger
64%

Total votes: 22

Drunken Idaho

Re: Is There a Conspiracy?

Post by Drunken Idaho »

But on the subject of New World Order etc, I think there are a few truths amidst the overall lunacy.

Is there a wealthy elite trying to make a one-world government? I don't consider that to be out of the realm of possibility.
Is Alex Jones a nut? Absolutely.
Chem-trails? Get out of here, you psycho. I'm positive that whole thing was started by bored conspiracy theorists with the brains of a kindergartener.
Death by vaccinations? :lol: We'd still be in the middle ages if it weren't for vaccines. The douchebags who refused H1N1 vaccines because of the very slim margin of adverse effects (which happens in EVERY vaccine, and are minimal compared to the deaths by the virus itself) are truly retarded.

As for population control, I must admit that if I were part of the elite shadow government secretly running things, I might also resort to some drastic measures to curb the population boom for the sake of the greater good. But apparently these shady dudes don't consider space colonization an option... Jerks.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

Drunken Idaho wrote:Is Alex Jones a nut? Absolutely.
He mentioned, then briefly described the Missionaria Protectiva in his podcast a couple of weeks back. :)

The population reduction thing is the bit I find alarming. Every time some billionaire philanthropist makes a big thing about giving money away it always seems to end up going to a population control charity :? Ideologies are for imposing.
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
lotek

Post by lotek »

There are a lot of those stupid new converts in mental institutions in France...
On forums at least once a week I get to mock one of those that thinks he's found the truth lol

Maybe I should tell them to read mcdune, it's probably on a par as far as credibility is concerned ;)
Spice is the worm's gonads.
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

These theories provide simple explanations and an appealing narrative with a villain you can blame for just about everything.

The world isn't simple, so most of them are bullshit.

However... very rich people who have wormed their way into positions of power have ideologies and they feel it is their duty/interest to spread them. Overpopulation is the worst lie IMHO because it is a fiction. You don't even need spaceships: There is no reason why this planet cannot support the people living on it but the idea that there are too many of us just won't die - and the only answers are killing and sterilisation. Both of which are really shit and both of which have been implemented pretty recently.
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

eat the rich.

problem solved.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
lotek

Post by lotek »

conspirationnists are preeqs in their own right...
What pisses me off the most is reading these idiots coughing up stuff even Dan Brown wouldn't use, and going on like they're on a superior plane of thinking...

Try reading Dune you fucking idiots!

@sandrider: are we allowed some upper middle class starters?
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

DuneFishUK wrote:These theories provide simple explanations and an appealing narrative with a villain you can blame for just about everything.

The world isn't simple, so most of them are bullshit.

However... very rich people who have wormed their way into positions of power have ideologies and they feel it is their duty/interest to spread them. Overpopulation is the worst lie IMHO because it is a fiction. You don't even need spaceships: There is no reason why this planet cannot support the people living on it but the idea that there are too many of us just won't die - and the only answers are killing and sterilisation. Both of which are really shit and both of which have been implemented pretty recently.
American Eugenics inspired Hitler and were the basis for the ACT and or the SAT (need ot find my notes on that). The US has a small minority that believes in preventing the breeding of undesirable traits that goes back to the turn the 20th Century.

Rob
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:D More M&M Madness from Amazon...
In thread 'Would You Want To Be An ET-Alien Liaison?', Marilyn Martin wrote:Gosh, what would we do without the unintentional hilarity of cyber-parasites like MH, hammering non-stop on Their Vision of Reality and Truth?

"First mistake ... second mistake ... third mistake." Another subtle threat, perhaps? Or just another instance of your supreme arrogance guiding you to sputter that your Highness is displeased?

Actually, any day you and RC are "displeased", is a good sign for me and the rest of the posters ...
This next is a thing of beauty. :lol:
Replying, M. Helsdon [MH] wrote:"Another subtle threat"

That would be indicative of your paranoia. It was actually a reference to your favorite very-soft-science-fiction movie Chronicles of Riddick [Blu-ray].

"Actually, any day you and RC are "displeased", is a good sign for me and the rest of the posters ..."

Displeased? Certainly not. Your misuse of information is endlessly entertaining.

There's now an online bingo game where points are scored when you reply to posters you have previously declared you have on 'ignore' with the terms pompous, arrogant, negative, cyber-bully, cyber-troll, cyber-parasite etc.

Additional points are won when you post an inaccurate web address, when you fail to read an article you cite and misuse it to support your ETH beliefs and 'speculations', or when you push a thread off-topic to advertise one of your online articles. Your spam article was frankly full of misleading and dangerous advice as you had failed to research the topic.

Who can forget the hilarious Russian antigravity helicopter on YouTube cited to 'prove' the Russians have antigravity technology? A little research would have indicated it was due to the film speed combined with the speed of rotor rotation....

Please keep on providing unintentional humor.
Later in the Aliens forum she posted a comment containing two URLs. Both were evidently wrong, because she edited and added "(Corrected URL)" under both links. Helsdon posted a comment blowing more of her silliness out of the water and ended with this:
"(CORRECTED URL)"

Two points!
:laughing:

If past experience is any guide, she'll fume and futz for a while and then undergo a MAJOR meltdown. I keep hoping the old bitch will cross the line and get herself banned. :twisted:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I think we're getting close to a blow-out gusher, folks... (same thread as above)
Marilyn Martin wrote:Ah, yes... And your vicious-spamming of everything I've recently posted in this forum shows such ... juvenile personality disorders? A little jealousy? Complete cluelessness about how to add anything positive to a discussion? ... Checking to see how many millions worldwide now have you on Ignore? ... Supreme disappointment that your anal-prob exhibit you organized so industriously went bust? ...

That's OK, little RC. I can handle this soapbox just fine. Why don't you go sit in a corner with your comic books. And try to be quieter this time as you fume and rant your mantra: "I'm smarter than everybody and no one likes me ... I'm smarter than everybody and no one likes me ..."
:shock:

Wull... I guess she told me, huh? :lol:

I love these compounds she keeps coming up with, like "vicious-spamming". (Huh?) "Cyber-parasite" and "attack-troll" are two recent favorites (of hers, judging from how often she uses them). Oh, yeah, and she keeps calling people "powerpuffs" ... does that mean what I think it does? :roll:

It's going to be a riot in a few years when she really starts to go senile.

(Assuming we can tell the difference, that is. ;) )
lotek

Post by lotek »

I was going to change my signature but it seems the MM is still at it!
Oh, and powerpuff?

I'm Image.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

YES!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

lotek wrote:it seems the MM is still at it!
She is a disgrace to those initials.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
lotek

Post by lotek »

merkin muffley wrote:
lotek wrote:it seems the MM is still at it!
She is a disgrace to those initials.

crap I'm so sorry!
You know what I had this déjà vu feeling while typing them but couldn't pinpoint why...
Let's forget about this whole episode shall we?
:mrgreen:

Tell us which Powerpuff Girl you are it'll make you feel better!
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:shock:
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

That is too cute Papa Bear
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I'm actually starting to feel a little bad now, 'cause this woman is obviously not well. ("Photoscribe" is another BAD self-publishing author over there.)
Marilyn Martin wrote:Hi Photoscribe!

Glad to see you back again, and refusing to be bullied by the usual cyber-parasites. RC's current Personality Disorder Tactics seem to be along the lines of trying to turn things around, and make it look like YOU are the one with "problems". Classic.

Just be careful what you say to this "protected" attack-troll. Lately he's been trying to goad at least me into "explaining" or being more specific about some of the digs I've made about him. Obviously trying to collect fodder for a lawsuit.

So you've been warned. Better to hit-and-run, like he does, than be drawn into an increasingly acrimonious back and forth where you end up saying something you shouldn't. He's so sick he thrives on even negative attention. And if you stand up to him and won't back down, like you and I, he starts trying to collect lawsuit-worthy material out of your own mouth.

And, of course, come lawsuit time, our "protected" attack-troll's incriminating posts here on Amazon will have all mysteriously disappeared. (Believe me - I've gone back and tried to find posts where people have said they're never coming back because of his viciously juvenile taunts. And I couldn't find one of these posts I know I'd read earlier.) Any wonder he has a "special relationship" with Apple Computers?

Although I'd love to see RC sputtering on a witness stand, about why he shouldn't have been called an attack-troll, cyber-parasite or douche bag. (Personally, I think that's a supreme insult to d. bags...)
(link)

She edited in the part about Apple while I was writing a reply. She's talking about my .Mac/MobileMe account and that old website I had on my iDisk. I think she's basically saying that because I have a "special relationship" with Apple, I must be some kind of hacker, and that's why posts on Amazon are going missing. That's in addition to the fact that I'm an "Amazon-protected attack troll" paid to drive away "intelligent" posters like herself.

Seriously, I don't know whether to laugh my ass off or feel bad that she's either stupid or going senile.
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

This is one of those moments where I almost wish she would try a lawsuit...

Hey, I'm on quadruple digits. Cool!
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

SadisticCynic wrote:Hey, I'm on quadruple digits. Cool!
CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm not sure why she suddenly started talking about ME collecting "fodder" for a lawsuit, unless it was going through her own mind (or someone suggested it to her off the forums? She seems to be in contact with some people by email) and she was projecting. Who knows.

Or maybe it's from her own recent experience. I do know that she left her job back in April or so following a failed workplace arbitration against the "homo-females" who she claims were sexually harassing her. (See a pattern emerging here? She's harassed wherever she goes, eh?) She suggested the managerial staff being "homo-friendly" as the reason for her losing. (Because, you know, it couldn't possibly have been because she had no case.)

She's got a new friend in Aliens now, though, who posts David-James-style walls of text. :lol:
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I just kicked it up a notch on my new whipping-boy, Stevie Turner (another self-published "scifi" scribbler)
http://www.lastvoyageofthecassiopeia.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(these asshats are getting on my nerves more than those fucking little brown internet-marketing cancers in Singapore -
in my day, fucktards like this paid the fat chick in the drama department to type up their pathetic, unreadable garbage,
and mimeographed and tried to push it into your coat pocket with their sweaty, purple hands as you walked by them in
the door way to the x-rated movie theater on Sixth Street ... and every other one was a little bit too pushy and insistent,
and you had to kick him in the balls and stomp on his head to get in to see the latest German family-fuck film ...)

kicked it up more than a few notches, actually ... I've had it (again) with these shitheels thinking they can just spout
nonsense with no rebuttal ... by the way, Omph, take a look at my post there, and tell me if I should call my attorney
this week ... if I ask his opinion, he'll start the clock ...
Last edited by SandRider on 17 Oct 2010 23:24, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I was thinking that might be a good idea for you... :shock: :?
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

really ?

I mean, my point is that I just posted what is, by definition, "libel" about an "author" whose (self-published) material is
available from amazon on an amazon discussion, and nobody is going to give a good goddamn ...

so all this other spitting about slander and cybermeaness and such is just horseshit ...

I'm betting the absolute worse thing that will come of this is that my account is banned,
which would be a fucking blessing, as long as you're over there poking these retarded
dipshits with sharp sticks ... I just can't resist that!

and anyway, I'm pretty sure I got more money than Steve, and a mouthpiece that loves to piss all over Yankees
at any opportunity ... and, fuck, what I wouldn't give for this to actually become a test case, and be all
over the news, and tell Katie Couric via satellite: Say, Katie ... tits or GTFO ...
ImageImage

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well, if nothing else, your comment brought some other people out of the woodwork. :lol:

Nah, I figure Photosteeb will be butthurt for a while and then go nyah-nyah a few times and forget about it. ;)

He should spend his time rewriting that crap he calls his books. :roll:
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

or re-doing the yewtube vidyas ... graphic designer ? really ?

the Torus McCardigan stuff looks better ...
ImageImage