DuneNovels is coming back!!!!

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: DuneNovels is coming back!!!!

Post by Freakzilla »

It's not that elaborate.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Onasander

Post by Onasander »

It has begun- they are already flowing in- at a intensity unseen for a very long time. Go Baby Go!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Onasander wrote:It has begun- they are already flowing in- at a intensity unseen for a very long time. Go Baby Go!
Want to buy some tumbleweeds and crickets? :P
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

fuckin' troll, and a poor one at that ....

over/under on the posting on Merrit's board,
with qualifications :

1) cannot count ANY posts made by OH sockpuppets (we all know who you are)
2) cannot count any smiley, me-too, yeah-that! posts - only posts with actual
content or what passes for actual content Over There - and On-a-Sander will
most likely post his little pencil-dick off, with all kinds of copypasta bullshit he's
been hoarding, so right off, I'll not count ANY post made by him ....
3) Merrit will not realize what day it is, or where he is, so despite the absolute
shitstorm of PMs and emails On-a-Sander has thrown at him for the past
two weeks, Merrit will most likely not bother to even log-in tomorrow ...

so the over/under line is set at ONE (1), that being another piece of incomprehensible
bullshit fanfic from Arnie, or some other equally asinine observation and I'll go out on a
limb and predict it will involve the homosexuality of The Baron and/or a completely erroneous
science/physics theory, most likely involving laser beams, sand crystals, and Rain On The Belt of Dune .....

also:
On-a-Sander, you're such a fucking silly shitheel, you don't even get me riled up atall ...
thanks for the drama/entertainment !!
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Onasander

Post by Onasander »

I counter your not counting any posters with me not counting your not counting posters as a non post, thus invalidating your point, and reducing your sperm count all at the same time- times a double infinity + 1 over any rate you may ever conceive of to retroactively reduce from my gains.

Your just a sad, sore loser Sandrider- your already seeing you've lost, and are now trying to pick up the pieces for a shallow, meaningless victory to try and save face with. How pathetic you look. And you call me troll? Your one of the top posters on a troll site.... what a hypocrite. Your world's collapsing all around you now... boo hoo hoo. :cat fight:

'Look at me, I'm Sandrider- I'm a big sour poopy head because people are posting over on Dunenovels, and now I need to make them all illegitimate after the fact, because I am a big sourpuss, and I drink pee pee, cause I like the Snapple like taste to it, and it makes my skin look so nice- and when guests come over to my house, they ask why everything smells like piss, and I say I collect bottles of industrial strength Ammonia, and it's not my kiddie pool full of pee upstairs, because I don't have one, just a industrial cleaner enthusiast- and no, you may not look at my collect, because it's private- oh look, what's that outside the window?'.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

SandRider wrote:3) Merrit will not realize what day it is, or where he is, so despite the absolute
shitstorm of PMs and emails On-a-Sander has thrown at him for the past
two weeks, Merrit will most likely not bother to even log-in tomorrow ...
:lol: :clap: :dance:

Nice! And it looks like you struck a nerve, too. See Inane Troll Comment (ITC) that follows.

Freakin' MEOW!
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yawn.

I'm sleepy, so I skipped the moron's comments for now, assuming they're the usual ungrammatical misspelled drool. It's 6:15 PM Tuesday here now (JST), which means it's 5:15 AM EDT and 2:15 AM PDT ... I think. Hang on, I'll check the world clock page.... Yep, that works.

So, what I see on DN: Four posts dated May 4 in Anusunder's Crazy Post Tuesday thread, by the OP (Original Pussster) and Jacurutu members ... which I think 'Rider said something about not counting?

One post by Strider in the Who's the best after Frank? moron thread; who cares?

And one post in the Signed Page Pre-Ordering (Winds) Info thread by Imafuckingemovampiremoron (=Icontrolsthespice).

The last is interesting because it looks like Shawn Speaks, Man has deleted the page linked to! :lol:

(Before looking I was worried that the entire Signed Page site was down or gone, that maybe Shawn's ball cancer had come back and he had only a few weeks or months left to flog it before croaking. His fantasy novel of giant-magical-rat-fighting wizards and heros, I mean. I assume he flogs the other thing every time he thinks about his CLOSE PERSONAL FRIENDS Kevin and Brian and all those signed McDune books. :lol: )

And seriously, THAT'S ALL SHE FUCKING WROTE. At least on the DumbassNovels forums! :)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

(Barbara Hand Claw? Is that what nudefaithduncer is using to stroke his well-abused meat these days? :? )
lotek

Post by lotek »

Onasander wrote:I counter your not counting any posters with me not counting your not counting posters as a non post, thus invalidating your point, and reducing your sperm count all at the same time- times a double infinity + 1 over any rate you may ever conceive of to retroactively reduce from my gains.

Your just a sad, sore loser Sandrider- your already seeing you've lost, and are now trying to pick up the pieces for a shallow, meaningless victory to try and save face with. How pathetic you look. And you call me troll? Your one of the top posters on a troll site.... what a hypocrite. Your world's collapsing all around you now... boo hoo hoo. :cat fight:

'Look at me, I'm Sandrider- I'm a big sour poopy head because people are posting over on Dunenovels, and now I need to make them all illegitimate after the fact, because I am a big sourpuss, and I drink pee pee, cause I like the Snapple like taste to it, and it makes my skin look so nice- and when guests come over to my house, they ask why everything smells like piss, and I say I collect bottles of industrial strength Ammonia, and it's not my kiddie pool full of pee upstairs, because I don't have one, just a industrial cleaner enthusiast- and no, you may not look at my collect, because it's private- oh look, what's that outside the window?'.

you're messing with the wrong guy mate :lol:

And you think WE are haters?
you think WE are trolls?

What a fucking laugh!

So I won't even grace you with the "join us" the "fuck off" is enough for you...

On my not-friend list so I don't have to read your drivel(I think you are KJA in disguise, coming here because you actually love being hated, which is why you write such shit books)

Bye bye!
Spice is the worm's gonads.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

SandRider wrote: 1) cannot count ANY posts made by OH sockpuppets (we all know who you are)
2) cannot count any smiley, me-too, yeah-that! posts - only posts with actual
content or what passes for actual content Over There
What about Crab Lord Nabahaw?

This is not elaborate performance art, this is an elaborate act of masturbation. He even has the kitten picture on his posts. And I think he types with one hand.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

SandChigger wrote:And one post in the Signed Page Pre-Ordering (Winds) Info thread by Imafuckingemovampiremoron (=Icontrolsthespice).
I like to think that that had something to do with my "No Jessica's Wind posts since December!" notice from earlier.

I can just see one of the darling little preeks saying, "Oh, yeah? Watch this!" :lol:
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

so I take it someone not IP banned with more time to fuck off than I do today
will keep track Over There and give the actual over/under ?

thankee ! :mrgreen:
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Eeew, geeeee, I don't know. I already feel virtually soiled from my brief visit.... :?

Besides, I'm just up for another hour or so (if that) and then it's back to the futon for four or five hours. :D
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandRider wrote:so I take it someone not IP banned with more time to fuck off than I do today
will keep track Over There and give the actual over/under ?

thankee ! :mrgreen:
Aside from me reviving the Paul’s Memory thread so far we’ve got 3:
About Tuesdays w/ Onasander
TedahRiagrimi wrote:Why does Tuesday not have any feel to it? Mondays have a feel. Fridays have a feel. Tuesdays just seem to get lost in the ether...
Then in another thread: response to Byron’s broken link:
Icontrolsthespice wrote:oops!! link broken. What is this about a signed page you speak of?
boardadmin wrote:http://signedpage.com/
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Onasander

Post by Onasander »

Everything is going great, we haven't seen this much activity over on DuneNovels in months, it's all really coming together now, the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.

How does it feel girls to see your arch rival resurrect from the dead? To see Sandy tongue-tied and unable to make a decent comeback? This is only the beginnings of things to come. Every first Tues of everymonth will be like this from now on, people will log on, and post..... and there is nothing you can do to stop it- 'It's the end of the world as you know it- and I feel fine- I feel fine'!!!!!!!!!!!! :violin: :dance: :dance: :dance:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Onasander wrote:To see Sandy tongue-tied and unable to make a decent comeback?
You have a very rich and varied fantasy life, don't you? I'm flattered to play such an obviously important role therein, it's just ... a pity it's not more interesting. :lol:
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Yeah, that makes it official — this is some sort of elaborate joke or scheme or some form of post-modern nonsense.

The problem is ... it's not really that funny. I'll give it one more day for some sort of big pay-off at the end. But I'm not optimistic.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Is he oh so subtly (snicker) trying to take the piss at DumbNovels, you think? :lol:
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I think that's at the root of it, yes.

The execution seems ... lacking ... so far, though. :think:
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

I think he's just diddling himself in public. He'll take whatever he can get, and if it means pretending this was a joke, I think he'll gladly have that.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

So, we're looking for someone with the creative spark, but lacking the skill or commitment to pull it all together. :think: :think: :think: :think:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Update for Sandrider:

"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

thank you.

however, considering what a pathetic fucktard On-a-Sander is,
I feel used and dirty .... my first instincts were to ignore this
obvious bullshit ... live and learn ...
ImageImage

Onasander

Post by Onasander »

That was sweet- a two front trolling session against two sites diametrically opposed to one another- announced ten days in advanced- managed to get banned at the one (your guy's standards are too low) and managed to flesh some of the jackasses out of the woodwork over here to watch them whine like little babies at the horror of such a idea as people posting overthere- DUNE HATERS!

I am sorry to any actual Dunefans here, or people who believed in Post-Tuesdays.... apparently some of you were dumb enough to beleive in it, and I don't fault you for it, or hold it against you- dumb people can be fans too.

It's been great these last ten days, and I am looking foreward to Post-Tuesday in June so I can figure out how to add a new twist to this and watch Sandrider and Sandy squirm confronting the specter of a resurrected DuneNovels.

Byron Blows, KJA Blows, Sand Chigger Blows- all these misfits suck, and shouldn't be tolerated by the Dune Community any more.......... no more of their fucking demented shit, FLUSH THEM! Don't ban them- as they will just go somewhere else an pull thier crap- but always pointout they are fucking loons, and are discredited more by the principles governing mental health and civil society to speak on anything rather their hairbrained, poorly crafted explanation, excuses, and plot-holes and contradictions they try to pass as literature or critiquing.

One last note until I see everyone in a blatant repeat next-month to snag the incredibly stupid amongst you- Sandy- your KJA thing is really queer even for queers- that much man loving ain't good for nothing but a bleeding butthole..... which explains why you're so anal about anything.

2 Forums- one banning- keeping a forum FULL of trolls in deep suspense, making my barely maintained thread the most active on the site- I am 'THE TROLL EMPEROR OF DOOM'!!!!!! :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yfkHWih ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(stands on top of the cornerpost of the ring- triumphant, looking out at all the envious fans who have tired of the KJA-BH vs Sand Chiggar-Jacurutu whine-athon and tarnishing of Frank's Legacy- looking down to his left seeing KJA and Byron K.O. flat out- looking to his right and seeing Puss-Chiggar and the Sandrider kid licking their wounds, dazed, unable to get up, covered with spit from Herbert fans the world over..... listening to the chants 'FRANK-FRANK-FRANK-FRANK-FRANK-FRANK-FRANK-DUNE-DUNE-DUNE-DUNE-DUNE-DUNE-DUNE-FRANK-FRANK-FRANK-FRANK-FRANK-FRANK-FRANK'....... standing up, receiving the applause, and the gratitude of the countless masses.)

Let this be a monument for all, a moment in time to hold, and a link to quote when countered either on Jacurutu or DuneNovels by the furiously demented- they've been pwned, and your views do count- say your piece, never back down or take these jackasses seriously- say your bit and mean it! DUNE FORE-EVER!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

:lol:
:roll:
:crazy:

Are you trying to get banned here?
~Pink Snowman