Lynch theatrical cut on Blu Ray

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Lynch theatrical cut on Blu Ray

Post by Freakzilla »

Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

TheDukester wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:The only thing I like VHS for when it comes to video is that I can watch the StarWars movies before they were wrecked with ridiculous changes.
The boxed set? From like 1996 or 1997? I own that one, too. It's a gem — and you're right, it's from an era before every goddamn thing got spoiled by Lucas playing God.
No, I've just got some random copies that my girlfriend had collected. I keep an eye of for newer VHS StarWars box sets in second hand stores though. Is it even possible to buy the original versions on DVD? I can handle some of the changes they made, but sticking Anakin at the end as a ghost and such just drives me nuts.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Freakzilla wrote:Image
I'm sold.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:The video is shit though. And the operation. The only thing I like VHS for when it comes to video is that I can watch the StarWars movies before they were wrecked with ridiculous changes.
Then you need this: http://fanedit.org/517/

If you go looking for it, search by the editors name and you'll find it in all the usual places.