subakh ul kuhar

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

semuta

Re: subakh ul kuhar

Post by semuta »

hey its our forum too.
That's how I wrote the novel, wanting you to participate with the best of your own imagination. I did not aim for the lowest common denominator and 'write down" to anyone. You and I have a compact and my responsibility is to entertain you as richly as possible, always giving you as much extra as I can. I assume you are intelligent and will enlist your own imagination. You'll see that when you read the Dune excerpt and the other stories in this collection.
FH, Intro to Eye
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yeah, your valuable contributions have not gone unnoticed. :roll:
semuta

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

here ya go, buddy, check these out.
(take your time, now. don't be in a rush about it)

http://www.propeller.com/story/2009/05/ ... cal-study/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://blogcritics.org/politics/article ... nfoil-hat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and my favorite:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

This is fun ...

ImageImageImage
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
semuta

Post by semuta »

SandChigger wrote:Yeah, your valuable contributions have not gone unnoticed. :roll:
semuta

pmpl

Ichwan Bedwine
That's how I wrote the novel, wanting you to participate with the best of your own imagination. I did not aim for the lowest common denominator and 'write down" to anyone. You and I have a compact and my responsibility is to entertain you as richly as possible, always giving you as much extra as I can. I assume you are intelligent and will enlist your own imagination. You'll see that when you read the Dune excerpt and the other stories in this collection.
FH, Intro to Eye
semuta

Post by semuta »

SandRider wrote:here ya go, buddy, check these out.
(take your time, now. don't be in a rush about it)
http://www.propeller.com/story/2009/05/ ... cal-study/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://blogcritics.org/politics/article ... nfoil-hat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and my favorite:
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lol nah that crap don't work in the real world, believe me I tried it enough times. I do have psychic self-defense methods though. Out of interest have any of you ever heard of black-ops or remote-viewing?
FH, Intro to Eye
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

yeah, and I also beat the living fuck out of Art Bell
in an Elko bar in 1987. This was when he was still broadcasting
from a trailer house in North Las Vegas.

I've always regretted that I didn't go ahead and kill him.
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Ah, sweet, sweet Elko. The Paris of northeast Nevada ...
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

semuta wrote:pmpl

Ichwan Bedwine
PYP -> Itchy Bedwetter?

How often do they change your rubber pants and sheets there at the asylum?

Did you ever think of that name for China that starts with 'X' when written in pinyin? Thought not.
semuta wrote:lol nah that crap don't work in the real world, believe me I tried it enough times. I do have psychic self-defense methods though. Out of interest have any of you ever heard of black-ops or remote-viewing?
:roll: Yeah, standard wingnut fare.

Here, fruitcake, remote view THIS.

Did you get it? :)
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

semuta wrote: Out of interest have any of you ever heard of black-ops or remote-viewing?
I've heard of remote-viewing. I tried it a couple of times but it almost seemed like people could actually see me and interact with me. It really freaked me out and I stopped doing it.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
semuta

Post by semuta »

Nekhrun wrote:I've heard of remote-viewing. I tried it a couple of times but it almost seemed like people could actually see me and interact with me. It really freaked me out and I stopped doing it.
Speaking of which, do any of you fruitjobs want to give me a hand with uploading an avatar into this thing? its not like most of the websites I use where images can be sucked straight out of the computer with a nifty upload button. I don't know the url of this machine anyway although I was informed by admin that they have the first 8 digits of it. Whats the deal with that anyway? I have to submit the entire url before I can upload an avatar? new world order information gathering?

here's one link about remote viewing; http://www.viking-z.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have some great videos on the subject which I could share if you are interested. I have to argue that it is a Dune related subject because the importance of prescience in the story. Its also a real thing that the kgb and cia have invested a lot of time and money in. in early 2008 the fbi patented 40 new types of 'mind control devices'. Yes, society is already manipulated by remote control brainwash toys, its a fact. Why would they be targeting me? Well if the house gimps gave up their crusade to insult and deride me then maybe I might reveal that sort of information. And no it doesnt make me feel special it is a major pain in the proverbials. For now I'm just going to run my program, talk Dune and let the rest of the world do whatever.
FH, Intro to Eye
semuta

Post by semuta »

here you go;

http://www.raven1.net/govptron.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FH, Intro to Eye
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

semuta wrote: here's one link about remote viewing; http://www.viking-z.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:shock:
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Nekhrun wrote:
semuta wrote: here's one link about remote viewing; http://www.viking-z.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:shock:
:lol: I'm sure Dawkins would be pleased to see his work quoted here!
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

semuta wrote:here you go;

http://www.raven1.net/govptron.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dude, that;s totally from 2002. Don't you people know that mind control practices have evolved a great deal? You no longer need line of sight to dominate another's brain. You guys are totally behind the times. No wonder you sound like an automaton. Kucinich has totally taken you over.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Nekhrun wrote:
semuta wrote: Out of interest have any of you ever heard of black-ops or remote-viewing?
I've heard of remote-viewing. I tried it a couple of times but it almost seemed like people could actually see me and interact with me. It really freaked me out and I stopped doing it.

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE MONKEY :obscene-moneypiss:

and good lord, you can remote-view and talk to dead alien freemasons
and got the new world order all figgered out, but you can't upload a
fucking avatar ?

don't know whether to
:laughing-rofl:
:tissue2:
or
:angry-screaming:

oh, yeah :

:violence-smack:
ImageImage

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

semuta wrote:do any of you fruitjobs want to give me a hand
I'm sure you can manage all on your own, like usual. Just get a grip on yourself. :)
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:
semuta wrote:do any of you fruitjobs want to give me a hand
I'm sure you can manage all on your own, like usual. Just get a grip on yourself. :)
:clap:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
semuta

Post by semuta »

:roll:
got better things to do

t h i s g u y t a l k s f a s t
s o y o u m i g h t w a n t t o u s e y o u r p a u s e b u t t o n

it will take you about twenty minutes
Last edited by semuta on 16 Aug 2009 20:50, edited 1 time in total.
FH, Intro to Eye
semuta

Post by semuta »

this one is worth watching the whole way through

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfCoTQoZKlU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FH, Intro to Eye
semuta

Post by semuta »

this forum is full of bastards who have less interest in discussing dune than they do in being childish aggressive losers. I'm out of here, there's a higher grade reality.
FH, Intro to Eye
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

semuta wrote:this forum is full of bastards who have less interest in discussing dune than they do in being childish aggressive losers. I'm out of here, there's a higher grade reality.

ImageImage

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

semuta wrote:this forum is full of bastards who have less interest in discussing dune than they do in being childish aggressive losers. I'm out of here, there's a higher grade reality.
No, basically what you're saying is that YOU can't discuss Dune like a normal person, you HAVE to inject your own personal "NABS" agenda and "esoteric knowledge" into the discussion WITHOUT providing any references or supporting evidence. (Those wingnut YouTube links do not count.)

Grow up. Or start taking your meds again.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I love how he just ignored me all night.
ImageImage

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

He's back again, so you may still get the attention you deserve. ;)