Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Re: Analysis of Kevin

Post by Nekhrun »

KJA Special Forces wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
TheDukester wrote:Which version, FZ?

It seems more likely that he wrote a letter, but it was never delivered before Frank's death. Is he somehow changing it to "Oh, no, I got the letter there just in time! And even though he was dying from cancer, Frank took the time to mention to Brian that I was going to be a superstar author!"
Frank died first, he never had any contact with him. Even mentioned stalking him. :D
Then I was misinformed of this story. But KJA did write a note. And Brian felt as though FH wuold have appreciated the note.
So did I and so did he. Brian said as much in a letter he wrote to me. What makes kja so special? Nice story though. Think it might be possible that you've got a few other things you've been misinformed about over there? :roll:
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
KJA Special Forces

Post by KJA Special Forces »

I was only half wrong. I geuss you guys all knew Frank better then his own son.
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

KJA Special Forces wrote:I was only half wrong. I geuss you guys all knew Frank better then his own son.
Since he signs off on NuDune, then I would say, yes, we absolutely know him better than his own son.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Anyone who was involved in the writing of Sandworms clearly has little or no understanding of Frank. Either that or they just didn't care that they were undermining his message.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

KJA Special Forces wrote:But KJA did write a note.
Well, isn't he fucking special?

He wrote a letter to an author. Wow. I'd guess literally millions of people have done that over the years.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
KJA Special Forces

Post by KJA Special Forces »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Anyone who was involved in the writing of Sandworms clearly has little or no understanding of Frank. Either that or they just didn't care that they were undermining his message.
Sandworms did go in a direction I was suprised by. But why would Brian decide to do that when he knew his father as well as anyone. I seem to be confussed as to why you guys think Brian would do that in the first place?
"I always had this non-stop drive. I had to keep sending stories out and every once in awhile I'd get something accepted or get the little trickle of positive feedback. " KJA
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Anyone who was involved in the writing of Sandworms clearly has little or no understanding of Frank. Either that or they just didn't care that they were undermining his message.
Sandworms did go in a direction I was suprised by. But why would Brian decide to do that when he knew his father as well as anyone. I seem to be confussed as to why you guys think Brian would do that in the first place?
I'm not $ure.

A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Nekhrun wrote:
I'm not $ure.
:lol:

I'd like to add to that, that KJA telling him it was "cool" and "good" was probably more than enough for Brian to go along with it.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yeah, after all, KJA is a world-famous, best-selling author.

Something Brian was never going to be on his own. :laughing:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Nebiros

Post by Nebiros »

Hey Special Forces guy, defend Brian and Kevin on their dastardly marketing scam with the Dune short stories.