L Ron Rebecca

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Tleszer

Re: L Ron Rebecca

Post by Tleszer »

The only stuff of hers that I've read was co-authored by Kevvie. At that time I was a kid, still loved Star Wars, and didn't know any better. I believe I was in middle-school.
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

I can just imagine what her books are like. Star Wars meets the O.C. Unthinkable! :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

GamePlayer wrote:Star Wars meets the O.C.
Gossip Girl on Ganymede? :shock:

Hawt. :P
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
trang

Post by trang »

She never published anything in the Duniverse so I have no concern for his wife one way or the other. Hell, he's married to her, that should be punishment enough, then again.. well Ill leave that one alone.

As for the continued loathing for BH/KJA's efforts, I am firmly planted and will battle forward.
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

SandChigger wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:Star Wars meets the O.C.
Gossip Girl on Ganymede? :shock:

Hawt. :P

My ex got me hooked on Gossip Girl........... :shhh:

Rob
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, dude, don't tell me that. Next you'll be disclosing that it doesn't stop at skirts. Some things I just don't need to know!

:P
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

:pray: Let it stop at skirts...
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

1) Thekja's partner in crime.
2) Thenks L Ron is the bestest.
3) Thekja meet Brian via the WTFucks.
4) FAIR GAME
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron :? :cylon101: :roll: The HLP
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

5)???
6) Profit!
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

Ampoliros wrote:5)???
6) Profit!
Kevin's special little troopers the undie pants gnomes!
CHOAM
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

SandChigger wrote:Oh, dude, don't tell me that. Next you'll be disclosing that it doesn't stop at skirts. Some things I just don't need to know!

A little role playing, the headmaster in his kilt and the naughty school girl in her skirt..... :dance:

Rob
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

... and then they hear someone coming and in the rush to dress each inadvertently puts on the other's ... and no one is the wiser. :P
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Robspierre wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Oh, dude, don't tell me that. Next you'll be disclosing that it doesn't stop at skirts. Some things I just don't need to know!

A little role playing, the headmaster in his kilt and the naughty school girl in her skirt..... :dance:

Rob

well, knowing your "thing" for Keira, and having seen a number of pics of
you and your kilts, I think that's maybe Too Much Information ....

now we all know what's in your head, late at night, alone .....

{kinda hot, tho. Canings & Keira bent over a desk, panties around those Mary Janes .....}

K. gotta go offline, now ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

Okay, enough skirting around the issue... :D

Took one for the team, here ya go:

L. Ron Hubbard presents Writers of the Future Volume XXIV

The year's thirteen best tales from the Writers of the Future international writer's program.
With essays on writing & illustration by L. Ron Hubbard/Rebecca Moesta/Cliff Nielson.

(page 247)
The Well-Adjusted Writer
By Rebecca Moesta
Rebecca Moesta, bestselling and award-winning author of dozens of young adult novels, has written or co-written books for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Wars, Star Trek, Titan AE and Starcraft....

"I am disappointed by writers--science fiction writers, in particular--who oppose changes in their industry, in technology and in the world around them. They dislike updating their equipment, disparage new categories of storytelling, dismiss alternative forms of publishing, disapprove of fellow authors who write game modules or novels or comics as work for hire (after all, they say, those things aren't "real writing"), and disdain unconventional methods of publicizing or distributing fiction.

Many of these same unwilling dwellers in the New World have spread rumors that science fiction is dying. It's not. It has, however, developed into more than just clumps of printed pages bound together...

...The market of SF is alive and well, and that fiction takes more forms than ever before. Those forms include computer game scenarios, character blogs, webisodes, graphic novels and podcasting, to name a few...

...The sponsor of the Writers of the Future Contest, L. Ron Hubbard, was a writer's writer who never asked the world to stand still for him, since he was constantly in motion. He wrote in countless styles and genres, including science fiction, fantasy, horror, mystery, action, poetry, western, travel, philosophy, espionage, nonfiction, self-help, suspense, adventure and writing instruction..."
CHOAM
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Okay, Becky, here's the thing ... what the fuck are you talking about?

Inventing a "crisis" just so you can talk about it is certifiably lame. And it sounds a bit like a defense for your husband's laughable walk-around-and-talk, then-hand-it-to-a-typist writing "style."
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
indyman911

Post by indyman911 »

Another funny thing they are copying from L Ron is the music CD companion to the book. Does anyone but me remember the Edgar Winter CD that came out the same time as Mission Earth. God was that hilarious. "Mission Earth, Condition red. had to do it or wind up dead." :D
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

From what little I've heard of the Terribly Incoherent CD, it is God-awful. All of the musicians can certainly play their instruments, but the singers really struggle with TheKJA's atrocious lyrics. I actually laughed out loud at whatever song it is that contains "leviathan" ... the singer could barely spit it out.

There is simply no limit to Kevvie's mediocrity; it is a never-ending fountain.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

You'll not laugh if you're my fan
When I sing Leviathan!

Eeew.

Whoa. :shock:

And so much for Kevvy doing something NEW and ORIGINAL!

Of course, most of his fans are under 20, and wouldn't remember that far back. (I think I remember seeing the "Mission Earth" books advertised in Asimov's, but never bothered looking into them. I'd never heard of the tie-in album before this, either.)

I guess what's most depressing about all this is the image of 'Becca blowing a dead man's rotten cock just to show her appreciation for being put on the same WTF committee as Kevvy and BoBo.

Or am I the only one seeing it that way?
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

WTF? :shock:
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Hmmm?

I went back and checked the dates; 2006 for her induction to the committee and 2008 for the Vol. 24 WoTF anthology.

So it still works out: they let her in and then she gives ole L. Ron the mouth service in writing to show her thanks. And everyone is happy, because she gets to play apologist for hubby, Kevin J. "L. Ron Hubbard II" Anderson. :P
indyman911

Post by indyman911 »

Ha Ha! Thanks 'chig for posting the album cover. I actually liked the Mission Earth series in middle school. Growing up in a town little bigger than Mayberry, it was the only new thing my library got in the mid 80's. Had no idea they were being bought in droves by the scientologists and dumped off to local libraries. Some of the same themes are still true today. The oil industry will still never allow a more fuel free (electric) car that is affordable. Plus it was funny that is was written first person point of view from a Junior Officer of the bad guys who thought he was a criminal mastermind who was really a dumbass. Also it is the only series that I've read that bleeped itself. Instead of a character saying fucked, they printed (bleeped). Instead of fucking, you got (bleeping). It really went downhill mid-way through the eight book when they moved the POV. A lot of rumors are on the net that L Ron died in 1986 before the project was complete and that other writers completed it (sound familiar)
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

SandRider wrote:
Robspierre wrote:

Rob

well, knowing your "thing" for Keira, and having seen a number of pics of
you and your kilts, I think that's maybe Too Much Information ....

now we all know what's in your head, late at night, alone .....

{kinda hot, tho. Canings & Keira bent over a desk, panties around those Mary Janes .....}

K. gotta go offline, now ....

:shifty:

Rob
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yep. I saw her in something recently ... what was it? Oh yeah, Atonement! And when she climbs up out of the fountain, I thought to myself, "My gawd, what happened? Did her tits wash off or something?!" :P
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Assholes :cat fight:

Rob
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh yeah? Come say that over on the Shakespeare thread, cross-dresser fan of flat-chested bints! :P