Re: Political Humor

Post by Visigoth »

Freakzilla wrote:
Con leche? :shhh:
ImageImageImage
Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

But seriously, I thought not never I would see such manipulation of the masses outside of my birthplace...the ceremony is about to begin...WAKE UP! during the Arab scare/911 tragedy that should not had happened. This is funny to me because it is so sad that so many,or all of us, are just riding down aU.S. Class 3Rapid entering a5. Whichever Party wins it will takes on a real golden path. No one is going to like it. Republicans have been and continue to use fear. O.K. Fear is the mind killer...
We have no clues to the future anymore, for we are not of our own. We are seeded with distrust, for no one in politics speak the truth. War is not the answer. I agree though, if the reason to go to Irak was oil, it was the right decision. But who's was it? Private or Military? It is so funny.
ImageImageImage
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

~Pink Snowman
Jodorowsky's Acolyte

Post by Jodorowsky's Acolyte »

I thought that Pat Oliphant's recent editorial cartoon would be a nice juxtapostion with the Conservative cartoons posted here. My Dad's a huge Pat Oliphant fan, and he loves this one he just sent me. :)

'...all those who took part in the rise and fall of the Dune project learned how to fall one and one thousand times with savage obstinacy until learning how to stand. I remember my old father who, while dying happy, said to me: "My son, in my life, I triumphed because I learned how to fail."' -Alejandro Jodorowsky
Jodorowsky's Acolyte

These other cartoons are also pretty clever. (Two of them are Oliphant).

'...all those who took part in the rise and fall of the Dune project learned how to fall one and one thousand times with savage obstinacy until learning how to stand. I remember my old father who, while dying happy, said to me: "My son, in my life, I triumphed because I learned how to fail."' -Alejandro Jodorowsky
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Rob
Apjak

Post by Apjak »

I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man, Gary Johnson is hilarious. My brother is a Ron Paul fanatic (aka "Paultard") and after Paul dropped out, he started toting this guy. Now I can see why...
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Johnson was actually a solid governor, considering just how corrupt NM's good old boy network is, that's a plus.

Rob
Jodorowsky's Acolyte

Gary Trudeau behind Doonesbury is having a riot with this election year's politics.

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Thanks Omph :wink:
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

This is fuking disgusting.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Sure it is! :D
~Pink Snowman
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

This liberal's girlfriend is from New York and the book store she worked at was one of the buildings people fled into on 9-11. Fuck off.

Rob
Jodorowsky's Acolyte

Freakzilla wrote:Image

Thanks Omph :wink:
Damn. That's a pretty intense list. It applies more likely towards hypocritical liberals, but then, of course, I don't really have much contact with the outer liberal continuum.

Of course, there is one liberal idea which cancels all the rest: "I disagree with everything you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it."

And that line I learned from a fat British man named Horace Rumpole.

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

‘Build a Death Star’ petition clears threshold for Obama response

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/buil ... itics.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~Pink Snowman
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Rob