Dreams/Dreaming

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Dreams/Dreaming

Post by Freakzilla »

I had a Dune dream not to long ago, I don't remember if I told anyone about it...

It was set after CH:D and I was Duncan Idaho, of course. It had something to do with the Ixian Navigation Machines putting out a tracable tachyon signal enabling the son of Sheeana and Teg to track no-ships over vast distances.

Is that KJA poison or a revelation?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Not sure if it's revelation, but are you saying "son of Sheeana" and "Teg" or saying a son of Sheeana by Teg? If it's the latter, that's a little creepy unless Teg is much older at that point (several (several!) years after Chapterhouse). Even then, Teg probably thinks of himself more as a fatherly/grandfatherly figure despite the age of his ghola.

EDIT:
Of course you were Idaho! :lol:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

It was part of a breeding plan to combine the ability to control the worms and see no-ships/no-people, years past the events in CH:D.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Freakzilla wrote:It was part of a breeding plan to combine the ability to control the worms and see no-ships/no-people, years past the events in CH:D.
This will be in my Fan Fiction Contest entry next time, so no one steal my idea. :P
~Pink Snowman
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Mumtaz! Excellent!

I may have to get started on a story with Stilgar dancing in the rain while singing "Norma in the Sky With Guildships."
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Tleszer wrote:Mumtaz! Excellent!
Starting to get that Dr Frankenstein feeling again... :?

:lol:
I may have to get started on a story with Stilgar dancing in the rain while singing "Norma in the Sky With Guildships."
Hmm... I think we'll have to convene the judges isnad to rule on that one. :?

(Probably could squeak through If you make it clear the song is a remnant from the post-Jihad era. :lol: )