Sietch Tabr is Dead

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

It is actually a bit funny just because my last memory of Keen was Hyppo removing one of my posts cause I wrote shit or something and I thought at that time, this MB is bullshit, we cant speak like adults and the over moderating really pissed me off, so I bailed on it for a couple weeks, when I came back, it was gone... Im glad I was not the only one piffed with her over moderating power trip. She actually sent me a PM saying, young kids read our MB! I was like "really?" So lame. Why I enjoy these PMs and other random insults thrown about so much. I had beef with her too and thought I was the only one.

And why did ARCH join her, I remember ARCH being somewhat tolerable in the keen days, why the jump to her side???
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Bint bonding? Sister solidarinosc? (Oh, sorry, that's Auruliyan!)

Who cares.

The young kid she was referring to must have been Baron! :lol:

(I'll say it again: WHO THE FUCK thought that letting a 12-year-old [at the time] become the board owner was a good idea? And he's all of ... 16 now? :roll: You all know I love you, but WERE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS?! :lol: )
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

SandChigger wrote:Bint bonding? Sister solidarinosc? (Oh, sorry, that's Auruliyan!)

Who cares.

The young kid she was referring to must have been Baron! :lol:

(I'll say it again: WHO THE FUCK thought that letting a 12-year-old [at the time] become the board owner was a good idea? And he's all of ... 16 now? :roll: You all know I love you, but WERE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS?! :lol: )
oh man i had no idea he was that old... I bet you most of us originals had no idea about that
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

But the info was there all the time, in the first Introductions threads...
On Jun 21 2005, 01:47 AM Baron of the Mice wrote:I am 12 years old (what you are supposed to be 13 to make a site, as well as jooining Worm's, I never saw that)
I first saw Dune in a library at my school and began reading it between periods and then eventually got it for Christmas.
I am finished with the series now and am reading the Foundation series.
(Source)

I never noticed or read it before, either. (Navigating that board is and always was a nightmare.)

:shock:
Dune Nerd

Post by Dune Nerd »

I never was a member of that site but I browsed through the initial part of that topic and this quote from Orald is a bit scary, no?
I'm still waiting for your pic since you came to DoD... <_<
I think it's like RA3, it'll never come out...
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

"Private Messages" from Sietch Tabr:
Re:silly, Today, 08:28 PM
To: "Auliya"

really, now.
your forum is Stillborn, Hyppo.
I'd've thought you were smart enough to realise that
I'm not a loose canon. I have no problems with getting
my jibes in without overt bad language and personal
attacks.

I'd've thought, considering the low general IQ of the
meager posters you have, you'd let me play a little,
just to create SOME kind of content.

ah, well. You really are dumb as Craig says you are.
I'm a little sad for you, there was obviously alot of work
put into this board. On the other hand, you brought all this
on yourself, so .... well, fuck you.

You're a lot like Merritt - too obstinate and full of delusions
of self-grandeur to see that recruiting the OH is more
advantageous than antagonising them.

Stew in your own stink, Hyppo. You and your sock puppets.

To: SandRider

Please put your venom away, or get sterilized - either way - don't assume you know who I am, because apparently you do not.

Also, I've no idea who this "Craig" is. Not that it matters what some obstinate fool says about someone he doesn't even know.

I'm now away due to illness, but will return. At the same time I want you all to understand that I do not care whether I have an army of people posting here or not. I'm merely providing the means to keeping this community going. Furthermore, we are staying open, regardless of what happens. The Arrakeen Library project is also moving forward. Even if it takes the next 20 years to complete. I am persistent, even if I am slow. My health comes first, not any community - period.

Yes, we did put a lot of work into the forum with Kantele and hoped that true Herbert fans would show some venom instead of puerile individuals spewing forth their toxic waste. I'm not even sure why I'm bothering to write back, because it is pointless: you will never understand, and you will stick by your delusional beliefs (about my identity, for instance).

But if you do annoy me further, I may have to isolate you s'more. I am fighting a fever, putting up with non-working medication and trying to ignore severe pain...and really, I do NOT need your childish gloating. smile.gif

So either go away or post appropriate content and make yourself useful.

Either way, do something that doesn't involve wasting my time.

*waves*

To: "Auliya"

So are you going to release my posts from moderation or not ?

And for the record, are you denying that you are in fact St. Hypatia of Arrakeen ?
If so, who are you ?

(I am who I say I am.)

To: "Kantele"

So who's in charge here ?

"Auliya" claims to not be St. Hypatia of Arrakeen, but all evidence points to the fact,
as well as this "Kantele" username.

I don't give a damn, sockpuppet the whole board if you want, but someone
needs to tell me if I'm ever going to be allowed to post or not.

Release my posts from moderation, please, or notify me of their deletion.

To: Irulan Corrino

Ok, if Hypatia is not "Auylia" and/or "Kantele", and you are or are not one of these two, or someone else entirely, can one of you please direct me to whoever is in fact in charge here, so that I can get some answers as to when and/or if my posts will ever be released from moderation or deleted ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well, since Auliya seems to be channeling Her Immense Hiney Irulan more times than not, she may well not know me by that name. (Which I'm not sure why you are using, anyway, but never mind! :) ) Hyppo would, of course.

In the same way, Kantele is more often possessed by The Norge of Red Deer, so treating her as the main malevolent spirit makes the most sense.

Auluriyan is the technical "expert" on the board. It's her website and domain. I'm not sure what Kyntelatia brings to the table now that she doesn't have control over the Old 'Keen content.

Oh, right! HER VAST AMOUNT OF DUNE KNOWLEDGE SHE HAS TO CONTRIBUTE!

:roll:
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

This was the bit that got me:
Y'know, you should all really GET A LIFE. Whatever would you do if KJA dropped dead tomorrow? You would have nothing to talk about, nothing to write about, no reason to bully others, except that you're just naturally stuck at the mental age of about 6.
Wrong. I don't wish ill of the man, but if he dropped dead tomorrow, I'd feel regret, but I'd also feel relieved, and I'd stop talking about him. Because I don't like what he's doing and I want him to stop. That's it.

She doesn't really understand what we're on about, does she?

HBJ
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

She obviously doesn't get that our distaste for her has absolutely nothing to do with Kevin. ;)
Schu

Post by Schu »

SandChigger wrote:She obviously doesn't get that our distaste for her has absolutely nothing to do with Kevin. ;)
That's not true at all! They're both self-righteous sanctimonious retards.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yes, but her self-righteous sanctimonious retardation is completely independent of his. :P

Unless of course she really is a fan of his and wants to bear his love child. (If either of them could find the hole. Eew.)

[Note to Kevin: follow your nose. Eew double eew! Sorry, we mental 6-year-olds say "Eeew!" a lot. Eew! See?]
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

SandChigger wrote:Yes, but her self-righteous sanctimonious retardation is completely independent of his. :P

Unless of course she really is a fan of his and wants to bear his love child. (If either of them could find the hole. Eew.)

[Note to Kevin: follow your nose. Eew double eew! Sorry, we mental 6-year-olds say "Eeew!" a lot. Eew! See?]
Just vomited
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

SwordMaster wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Yes, but her self-righteous sanctimonious retardation is completely independent of his. :P

Just vomited

Its hard not to, isn't it? :D
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

it is, and we dont even know what she looks like, but KJA for one is a nasty looking feller
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

SandChigger wrote:Well, since Auliya seems to be channeling Her Immense Hiney Irulan more times than not, she may well not know me by that name. (Which I'm not sure why you are using, anyway, but never mind! :) ) Hyppo would, of course.

In the same way, Kantele is more often possessed by The Norge of Red Deer, so treating her as the main malevolent spirit makes the most sense.

Auluriyan is the technical "expert" on the board. It's her website and domain. I'm not sure what Kyntelatia brings to the table now that she doesn't have control over the Old 'Keen content.

Oh, right! HER VAST AMOUNT OF DUNE KNOWLEDGE SHE HAS TO CONTRIBUTE!

:roll:
well, fuck then, which is which ?
I'm not observant enough with the "posting style" to tell, so I went on
what was said around here - that Hyppo was Auliya &etc.

and I thought the response from "Auliya" sounded like Hyppo, esp the
"get sterilized" part ....

I really hadn't intended to post these, and so didn't think about "that name" - sorry ...
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Breaking News: Sietch Tabr Admins Unable to Keep Story Straight

Sorry, I'm not the one who put you on moderation. But I do realize why it was done.

If you would like to post here strictly about Dune, you are more than welcome to do so. But leave the new novels out of it, please, as well as any interforum drama. That's not what this forum is for.

I will check your account and release you from being moderated, but you need to realize that Sietch Tabr isn't the place for carrying on feuds.

And leave "St. Hypatia of Arrakeen" out of your posts, as well. There is no "Hypatia" here - sainted or otherwise.

I wasn't aware I was holding your posts in moderation queue. Which posts were they, can you specify? I will ask Kantele if she has done it, perhaps it would be easier for her to find it (as I cannot taking such action).

For the record, you say who you say you are, but I've no idea who you are. *Chuckles* As for me, I am one of the RPers in Arrakis Awakening. I am NOT Hypatia. However, if you'd like to go by first name basis, I will tell you mine when you tell me yours. smile.gif

Hope you have a good night, take care.
in response to the "post something useful" comment whichever of these insane people
wrote, I posted the Spinrad interview - which was held for moderation and then
posted today.

I'm real close to not caring anymore ....
Maybe ugly things like being poked with sharp sticks ....

and later :
in a thread about the Jodorovsky film project,
my post was released from moderation, but edited by ... "Kantele"

so I guess that's the Who's Who .....
ImageImage

SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

SandRider wrote:Breaking News: Sietch Tabr Admins Unable to Keep Story Straight

Sorry, I'm not the one who put you on moderation. But I do realize why it was done.

If you would like to post here strictly about Dune, you are more than welcome to do so. But leave the new novels out of it, please, as well as any interforum drama. That's not what this forum is for.

I will check your account and release you from being moderated, but you need to realize that Sietch Tabr isn't the place for carrying on feuds.

And leave "St. Hypatia of Arrakeen" out of your posts, as well. There is no "Hypatia" here - sainted or otherwise.

I wasn't aware I was holding your posts in moderation queue. Which posts were they, can you specify? I will ask Kantele if she has done it, perhaps it would be easier for her to find it (as I cannot taking such action).

For the record, you say who you say you are, but I've no idea who you are. *Chuckles* As for me, I am one of the RPers in Arrakis Awakening. I am NOT Hypatia. However, if you'd like to go by first name basis, I will tell you mine when you tell me yours. smile.gif

in response to the "post something useful" comment whichever of these insane people
posted today.

and later :

I dont think we need wonder any longer... The jig is up
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandRider wrote:Breaking News: Sietch Tabr Admins Unable to Keep Story Straight

posted today.

and later :

For now. But I was pretty certain at one point that they were swapping those identities back and forth.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

That "*Chuckles*" shit is Irulan. And Kuntele being concerned about the use of "St. HyppoKeen", well, surprise surprise. ;)

Hey, just to complicate things, there's an Irulan Corrino registered over there, too, right? :lol: (And a Kantele on Irulan's Awakening!)

And doesn't Auliya thank Irulan for the banner in her sig? That's practically .... masturbatory. :shock:

:lol:
Seraphan

Post by Seraphan »

SandRider wrote: I posted the Spinrad interview - which was held for moderation and then
posted today.
Did you really had to post it there? Giving them access to something as valuable as that? To them?
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I was drunk.
I had second (& third) thoughts.
I may go and edit it out right now ....
ImageImage

chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Hyppo hates me so much it's funny.

The only reason we make fun of her and insult her is because we know she's an avid reader of the threads on this site (HI CUNT!), even though she moans about it being a cesspit.

Snatch Tabr is even deader now. Oh well, I suppose attention whore Hyppo will just have to go back to Dune2K and post stories about her abysmal love life and trashy dysfunctional family. :lol:
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh I do so love that shit. :D
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

SandChigger wrote:Oh I do so love that shit. :D
lol, abysmal love life and trashy dysfunctional family!
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Baraka Bryan wrote:ya i just signed in to see what had happened there in the past 2 weeks and only 8 threads had new posts in them...

over here, I didn't sign in for 12 hours or so, and over 30 threads had new posts...

thta place is deader than DN
I try to read every post here but it it progressively getting more difficult to keep up.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman