Post by Nekhrun »

Omphalos wrote:
D Pope wrote:
Ampoliros wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
SandRider wrote:
Twitter / TheKJA
Today, 9:39 AM
TheKJA: Thanks to the idiot who used a DVD to scrub out pots and pans, then returned it to the rental box so I could have a special movie experience
That pan scrapper just earned the world an extra day of not having content edited by KJA. He's a goddamn hero.
St. Unknown Pot-scrubber of the DVD.
Having been recommended by Nekhrun, Ampoliros, and the kja, I am pleased to beatify the Unknown Pot-scrubber of the DVD!
With the approval of my fellow Cast Out, he may become St. Unknown Pot-scrubber of the DVD, in the Order of Orthodox Herbertarians.

Unknown Pot-scrubber of the DVD, intercede for us when literature is threatened by a hack!
I cannot vote for a "saint" who performed only one miracle; that of frustrating the KJA so that he bitcheth upon the Twat.
Yeah, we may need one more miracle. I'm convinced we'll have it soon because Steve can't go a week without bitching.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Ampoliros

Re: Twitter Wars!

Post by Ampoliros »

Miracle 1 KJA movie experience ruined.
Miracle 2 KJA has to get off his own fat ass, return movie, ignore existence of streaming video.
Miracle 3 KJA is so pissed, he passes up streaming video again while online, to bitch about it on twitter where all can see.

I'm putting $5 that the movie was either Green Lantern or one of the Bay Transformers.

Hmm, scratch that (no pun intended...) the disk was either watched to death or destroyed.

Yeah, had to be Twilight: Breaking Dawn, part I.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Fact 1: He's too much of a dumb ass to wash the disk.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

He probably fucked up the disk himself but it trying to set up his alibi so he doesn't get charged for it by Netflix.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Twitter / TheKJA
Yesterday, 10:23 PM
TheKJA: Man, I hate spending 20 minutes booking airline tix online, then receive message "Sorry, website error. Please try back later."
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Life is so hard. :violin:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

Nekhrun wrote:He probably fucked up the disk himself but it trying to set up his alibi so he doesn't get charged for it by Netflix
I don't know, Nek. He strikes me more like a Red Box kind of guy, but yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's the author of his own special movie experience.

Chapter 1
"He's an adventurous and outdoorsy kinda guy!"
- preface to Life of Keith.

While dicktahiking some chapters at home, 14evin decided to multitask some new book ideas by
watching a new dvd. Unfortunately, between the outline, recorder, and the sea of awards that
crowd the tv top, he fumbled and dropped the dvd. (To be more specific, he sacrificed the dvd to
save his faux Hugo)(At first glance, the award looks like an old bowling trophy but close inspection
reveals a length of masking tape that reads,
"Hugo for 14evin
Scifi Literacher")

Chapter 2
"Who can say what fired the imagination of a genius like Steve,
he was really on the next level."
- A Critics Guide to The Master of Universes

This poor disk did not receive its mortal damage until kevie, avoiding an old McRib box, trod upon it.
His rage was such that after he lost interest in complaining to his wife, he destroyed three planets and
enslaved an alien population. "That'll teach 'em," he mumbled to himself as he opened a bottle of Acme Beer.
(By all official accounts from Acme Microbrew LLC, their Raspberry Lemongrass Honeywietzen won all
the acclaim and awards Acme Microbrew LLC critics and judges could bestow, however, low pubic interest
resulted in a very "Exclusive" production run. In reality, kevie can hardly choke the crap down but like so
many things he can't understand, he plows onward for appearance sake. )
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
lotek

Post by lotek »

SandRider wrote:
Twitter / TheKJA
TheKJA: Man, I hate spending 20 minutes booking airline tix online, then receive message "Sorry, website error. Please try back later."
20mn to book a flight ? Does he use voice recognition software ?
You have selected "crash site to the next bear-shaped meteor"
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

lotek wrote:
SandRider wrote:
Twitter / TheKJA
No shit. What airline wants to let a customer dick around for 20 minutes trying to decide if he wants to spend the extra $20 for an exit row seat? They've got money to make asshole, select your flight and get on with your life.

I'll bet he was also trying to find the route that would give him the most frequent flyer miles.

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Nekhrun wrote:
lotek wrote:
SandRider wrote:
Twitter / TheKJA
No shit. What airline wants to let a customer dick around for 20 minutes trying to decide if he wants to spend the extra $20 for an exit row seat? They've got money to make asshole, select your flight and get on with your life.

I'll bet he was also trying to find the route that would give him the most frequent flyer miles.
His typist is off this weekend so it took him a while to enter his name, address and credit card number.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

Twitter / TheKJA
That's funny, I can relate to this latest tw@t, after all:

I hate spending my formative years in awe of a masterpiece of science fiction only to watch it get ass fucked by a philistine hack.
E. LeGuille

Post by E. LeGuille »

FACEBOOK
Kevin J. Anderson > Official Kevin J. Anderson Page
"OK, just gave up on ALCATRAZ. Tired of the "random escaped prisoner-killer of the week." Gave up on GRIMM a few days ago."
Wait, -HE- gives up on repetitive, nonsequitur plots lazily used as a device of entertainment?! :crazy:
Long Live the Fighters.
lotek

Post by lotek »

E. LeGuille wrote:FACEBOOK
"OK, just gave up on ALCATRAZ. Tired of the "random escaped prisoner-killer of the week." Gave up on GRIMM a few days ago."
Wait, -HE- gives up on repetitive, nonsequitur plots lazily used as a device of entertainment?! :crazy:
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

E. LeGuille wrote:FACEBOOK
I thought he wrote it.
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Twitter / TheKJA
Today, 6:38 PM
TheKJA: Car oil change this morning, eye dr. appt this afternoon. Barely managed to write 8 new pages, but you do what you can. The words demand it.
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandRider wrote:
Twitter / TheKJA
Today, 6:38 PM
TheKJA: Car oil change this morning, eye dr. appt this afternoon. Barely managed to write 8 new pages, but you do what you can. The words demand it.
Damn what a trooper. He could've mumbled out a few chapters while in the waiting room at Jiffy Lube. His recorder must've been in the shop as well.

Also, does anyone else find the phrasing there strange? "Car oil change" What the fuck would people think if he just said, Oil change? No shit it's a car oil change.

Also, oil changes are for chumps.

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I'll drink to that. :obscene-drinkingchug:
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Twitter / TheKJA
Yesterday, 5:49 PM
TheKJA: By my count, I've published 113 books, and today is my 50th birthday: an average of 2.3 books per year since I was born. Been busy so far.
ImageImage

lotek

Post by lotek »

Twitter / TheKJA
Yesterday, 5:49 PM
TheKeith: By my count, I've messed with quite a few franchises, and today is my 50th birthday: an average of 2.3 literary rapes per year since I was born. Been busy so far. Your favourite series could be next.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Twitter / TheKJA
Yesterday, 10:35 PM
TheKJA: On my 50th birthday I went over 5000 Twitter followers (but I was at a party at the time).
ImageImage

Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

James Patterson, Bestselling Author, 10k+ twitter followers

Dean Koontz, Bestselling Author, 10k+ twitter followers*
*co-wrote a book with & Kevin J Anderson that was so poorly received by his fan base that he re-wrote it himself.

Hey, this is a fun game!

Brandon Sanderson, Bestselling Author, "friend" of KJA 32,872 followers.

Ouch

And here's the kicker, I doubt any of those authors gives a shit how many followers he got on his birthday.
lotek

Post by lotek »

Are you implying they didn't give a damn about the said birthday ?
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

SandRider wrote:
Twitter / TheKJA
TheKJA: On my 50th birthday I went over 5000 Twitter followers (but I was at a party at the time).
I wonder whose party he went to...
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

DuneFishUK wrote:
SandRider wrote:
Twitter / TheKJA
I wonder whose party he went to...
Pants party... his own.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Twitter / TheKJA
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
TheKJA: Full Screen Mode in Word—kills distractions and helps concentration. Why did I not figure this out earlier? Hellooooo productivity.
ImageImage