Another reason i wish the terrorists would win

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

Tyrant

Another reason i wish the terrorists would win

Post by Tyrant »

ok..i think american idol says it all ... but if that isnt enough..theres this...the most retarded series of movies that make even "Ernest P. Worrell" movies look like oscar contenders

http://channels.isp.netscape.com/celebr ... tm&sc=1402
Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well ... I watch the first few weeks of Idol just to see Simon educate the riffraff too stupid to realize that people who love you don't always tell you the brutal truth (i.e., you can't sing for shit and if you try you ain't even gonna get a fart whiff). :P

But yeah, it says something rather sad about modern American society. :(

I half-listened to this Tyler Perry guy on Larry King yesterday. Wasn't terribly impressed. That family Eddie Murphy did was funnier.

And it had farts! :D

(I'm not so sure I want the terrorists to win yet, though. I can't imagine Muslim drama/comedy would be very entertaining.... ;) )
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

SandChigger wrote:Well ... I watch the first few weeks of Idol just to see Simon educate the riffraff too stupid to realize that people who love you don't always tell you the brutal truth (i.e., you can't sing for shit and if you try you ain't even gonna get a fart whiff). :P
You mean like Renee Olstead? I can't stand her, she CANNOT sing. Yes she has a powerful voice, but that alone does not make you amazing.

I'm getting to be an old man.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I don't recognize that name. :(

Yet. They have to do the subtitles for airing on Fox Japan, so we're behind. Maybe up to a month or so? Last night they just aired the New York/San Juan auditions show.

(The Puerto Ricans were insane. :lol: Some of them were really bad singers, though, but at least they look like they know how to party! :D )
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Pretentious, cross-dressing, bible-thumping bore. I cannot stand that guy. He's like the Huxtable that they never spoke about.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, you mean the Perry guy. :P

Yeah, there was some Jesus got thrown in and around on King.

Good thing Larry's a Jew. Just like Frank Herbert! :P

(I just remembered that I saw some Muslim post something silly to that effect in one of the Facebook group discussion threads. :roll: And yes, I was diplomatic.)

(Sort of.)
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

oh please, please, PLEASE dont' judge America by that c... I agree that I wonder why so many people keep watching American Idol. :roll: I think I watched three episodes the first season it was on. I'm shocked it has lasted so long. But I guess I'm just too old fashion for the 'modren' form of entertainments these days.

Still like Sandchigger said. I doubt the terrorists' entertainment would be any better.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Omphalos wrote:Pretentious, cross-dressing, bible-thumping bore. I cannot stand that guy. He's like the Huxtable that they never spoke about.
Conservatives lurv them some Perry.

Rob
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Eyes High wrote:Still like Sandchigger said. I doubt the terrorists' entertainment would be any better.
lol..no thats not what im saying, im just saying the stupid bastards who contribute to this kind of stupidity should pay, im willing to sacrifice myself and my loved ones to see that this ignorance does not continue, to end the threat of tyler perry and all the dumb asses supporting his cause.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Tyrant wrote:im willing to sacrifice myself and my loved ones to see that this ignorance does not continue, to end the threat of tyler perry and all the dumb asses supporting his cause.
:shock:

I'm sure we can think of something less drastic but which still moves us toward the goal. :(

Please? :wink:
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

SandChigger wrote:
Tyrant wrote:im willing to sacrifice myself and my loved ones to see that this ignorance does not continue, to end the threat of tyler perry and all the dumb asses supporting his cause.
:shock:

I'm sure we can think of something less drastic but which still moves us toward the goal. :(

Please? :wink:
I've got an idea. let's ignore them. They WILL go away eventually. like bad advertisements, they fade away when they no longer are attracking attention.

:twisted:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

The TV shows and movies will eventually go off, but what will we do about the real problem?

The seemingly limitless numbers of talent-free delusional boobs out there that believe they are entitled to their moment in the sun.... :(
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

you're talking about Keith now, aren't you ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

This is the dumbing of the age of mediocrity, the age of mediooooooocrity!
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

SandChigger wrote:The TV shows and movies will eventually go off, but what will we do about the real problem?

The seemingly limitless numbers of talent-free delusional boobs out there that believe they are entitled to their moment in the sun.... :(
its not just that..but the people that support it...that madea movie made over 41 million in the box office..those are the people who need to pay..not just the douche bag exploiting them