Post by Drunken Idaho »

What a fuckhead.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

What prompted this? :lol:

Thinking you might have gotten it from the latest little "now listening to" album pic on his MySpace blog, I checked to see if He Who Shits From His Mouth had maybe posted something new ... and he has: a Jessica "progress report". :roll:

(If you want to see something really disgusting, pop over by there and read the comments from his 'SpaceTards. Here's a sample: "I'm currently reading Paul of Dune. I love the work you and Brian have done. I also look foward to finishing the Saga of The seven Suns. You two truly are great authors." :lol: )
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

SandChigger wrote:What prompted this? :lol:

Thinking you might have gotten it from the latest little "now listening to" album pic on his MySpace blog, I checked to see if He Who Shits From His Mouth had maybe posted something new ... and he has: a Jessica "progress report". :roll:

(If you want to see something really disgusting, pop over by there and read the comments from his 'SpaceTards. Here's a sample: "I'm currently reading Paul of Dune. I love the work you and Brian have done. I also look foward to finishing the Saga of The seven Suns. You two truly are great authors." :lol: )
Actually, I saw it in this revealing blog post from 2005:
http://www.dunenovels.com/dune7blog/page21.html

I had never seen that one before, and now I understand where the term Talifan comes from. I find it funny how he bitches about various franchises that suffer from the same phenomenon. God forbid fans demand good content! He'd rather have them blindly swallow whatever wal-mart content they're fed.

Oddly enough, I came across this blog post by finding it in the cited sources on the Sandworms of Dune wikipedia page (I was considering messing with it, but never bothered to do so)...
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Drunken Idaho wrote: I had never seen that one before, and now I understand where the term Talifan comes from. I find it funny how he bitches about various franchises that suffer from the same phenomenon...
Yeah, "good taste" is like that. Despite the more prevalent "bad taste", good taste gets around more than one would suspect. Who would have thought? :)

It's even more ironic that KJA should bemoan the "talifans" of other fandoms/franchises when he is the one infecting multiple franchises with his mediocrity. If I were a psychologist, I could make a career out of this chump :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
dunepunk

Post by dunepunk »

Drunken Idaho wrote:
SandChigger wrote:What prompted this? :lol:

Actually, I saw it in this revealing blog post from 2005:

I had never seen that one before, and now I understand where the term Talifan comes from. I find it funny how he bitches about various franchises that suffer from the same phenomenon. God forbid fans demand good content! He'd rather have them blindly swallow whatever wal-mart content they're fed.

Oddly enough, I came across this blog post by finding it in the cited sources on the Sandworms of Dune wikipedia page (I was considering messing with it, but never bothered to do so)...
I tried reading the link but I really couldn't make it.... the logical flaws and blatant misrepresentation of the OHian position (intentional or otherwise) stood in the way of my continued reading....
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that the thoughts acquire speed; the lips aquire stains; the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

What's really sad is that I'm not banned from that blog. :cry:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Freakzilla wrote:What's really sad is that I'm not banned from that blog. :cry:
Cheer up. One day, when you're old enough, you can get banned from that blog and any blog that you want! I know you can. :)
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Drunken Idaho wrote:Actually, I saw it in this revealing blog post from 2005:
That's probably my favorite of all of KJA's self-indulgent drivel. It's got everything, including some classic "Talifan" references.

And of course ... the pictures of the infamous floppies! W00t! The floppies that prove ... uh ... well, nothing, actually.

It's a classic KJA post; I wonder if SR has ever read it? His head would probably explode. :)
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

YOU directed me to it awhile back, Duke. I did read it, and my
head did explode.

More gas on the fire at that time.

(thank you, by the way !)
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
guild navigator

Post by guild navigator »

That is SOO vintage KJA. What did y'all think about Brian's "Personal Letter to the Fans"?
If I ever stopped writing, my head would explode.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Jesus wept.

But then, he wasn't a Jewish Saint. :P
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"