only child

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

chanilover

Post by chanilover »

They do say only children turn out strange, so you need to be careful there, Nebby. I think you need siblings to build up your confidence and your competitive streak. Mind you, I'm the youngest of four so I didn't have to compete very hard with my brothers and sister for anything.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

This turned out well :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

another classic thread for the archive.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Sole Man

On this thread

Post by Sole Man »

Not unless someone screws it up. Some like...ME!

Freakzilla wrote: When I was younger, I held out for quality. I found that attractiveness generally varies directly with insanity. The older I got the less picky I became. I learned to settle for average looking women that were only mildly insane. I'm much happier that way.
I like my women crazy. *Pulls Evil, twisted, manical, Baby stabbing, dog skinning sadistic girlfreind close*
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: On this thread

Post by Freakzilla »

Sole Man wrote:Not unless someone screws it up. Some like...ME!

Freakzilla wrote: When I was younger, I held out for quality. I found that attractiveness generally varies directly with insanity. The older I got the less picky I became. I learned to settle for average looking women that were only mildly insane. I'm much happier that way.
I like my women crazy. *Pulls Evil, twisted, manical, Baby stabbing, dog skinning sadistic girlfreind close*
Only a crazy woman would have you!

:P
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Sole Man

On Fucking it.

Post by Sole Man »

Yeah...Imagine what she does when she hears "Light my fire" by the doors.

*Insert Joker smiley here*
Nebiros

Post by Nebiros »

Get things done around the house? Remeber: before they do chores, you must take care of them. I am only willing to take care of one child. Yes their are huge advantages to having siblings, but are their disadvantages socially to not having siblings? So far nothing yet.

And Chanilover as for competition, her cousin will be the closest thing she will have to a sister. My brother's baby is also a first born and was also born in October of this year. She is just two weeks older than my daugther. My wife and sister-in-law discussed once how in the future they would compete with who wears the better cloths and maybe also in singing. And what do you mean by strange?
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Their are more errors in your post than usual. Excited? :P

I don't know how much being an only child is going to effect your daughter's social development, but I'll wager it will pale to insignificance next to having you as her father.

(Being raised a wingnut "Christian" in a predominantly Muslim country obviously hasn't done you any good. And she's female...bottom of the barrel in both cultures. Poor kid. Have you already chosen her husband for her? Or is Indonesia not backward in that way?)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Nebiros

Post by Nebiros »

Why do you keep saying that I'll be a bad father?

I will not choose who she dates let alone choose a husband. But it's too early for that.

I'll put food on the table, provide a roof over her head, get her into a good school and help her with her homework, save money for colledge, teach her not to smoke or do drugs (if that happened it would indeed be very sad but I'd still love her) and most important of all give her all the love she needs.

As for the religion issue, I will not force her to go to church or Sunday school but teach her the importance of our faith in this family from an early age. When she grows older, it will be up to her if she wishes to embrace her religion or not.

There are a few areas where she MUST follow the rules of our religion (no tatoos or pre-marital sex), but generally she will be able to listen to whatever music she chooses, I do not worry about what movies she will watch, it won't matter what she learns in school or who to have as friends and she will be allowed to hear differing views. Overall a very normal upbringing.

I don't see what your problem is.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Lock & Load.
Weapons free ...

annndddd ...

fire at will ....
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:oops:

Oh, gods, Nebby, I've SO MISJUDGED YOU! You're a LIVING SAINT!

Oh please, please forgive me! :cry:

:roll:
chanilover

Re: On Fucking it.

Post by chanilover »

Sole Man wrote:Yeah...Imagine what she does when she hears "Light my fire" by the doors.

Don't take a flame to her if you've inflated her with hydrogen, Sloey. It would be like humping the Hindenberg.

"Oh, the humanity!"
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Nebs,

Someday she's going to google your name and a bunch of stuff here is going to pop up. :twisted:
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Nebiros wrote:There are a few areas where she MUST follow the rules of our religion (no tatoos or pre-marital sex...
:lol:

Good luck with that. Forbidding a teenager something is as good as a dare.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Re: On Fucking it.

Post by SandRider »

chanilover wrote:
Sole Man wrote:Yeah...Imagine what she does when she hears "Light my fire" by the doors.
Don't take a flame to her if you've inflated her with hydrogen, Sloey. It would be like humping the Hindenberg.
"Oh, the humanity!"
I thought the EXACT same thing, luv, but let it pass at the time.
:D
ImageImage

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Nekhrun wrote:Nebs,

Someday she's going to google your name and a bunch of stuff here is going to pop up. :twisted:
William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Nebiros wrote:As for the religion issue...it will be up to her if she wishes to embrace her religion or not.

There are a few areas where she MUST follow the rules of our religion (no tatoos or pre-marital sex)

Overall a very normal upbringing.
Please, tell me you're not that naive. :shock:
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

(He's a librarian. Of course he's that naive! :D )
Sole Man

on his stupid little daughter

Post by Sole Man »

Alright, here's waht's going to hapen:

She's going to hate you. No doubt about it. Its just the way these idiots seem to function. She's going to do drugs, no matter what you tell her. The way things are now, it seems to me all teenagers are going to die of some sort of Herion overdose or infection of some kiong from doing the wrong damn things in the first place.

She WILL have pre-martial sex. She WILL do EVERYTHING you've told her not to do. You know why? Becuase hman beings are fucking STUPID. They're moranic pleasure-seekers that have no wish to advance humanity...they just want to be happy and feel good, either through lazing around or doing drugs or any other means of physical goodness.

These things WILL happen, NO EXCEPTION. I've seen it too many times to let it slide. And to deny what I'm saying is idiotic ignorant and just shows how much of a fool you really are.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

It's not often I agree with the wisdom of people half my age... but in this case... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sole Man

On William Smits William Smits William Smits William Smits..

Post by Sole Man »

Oh yes, and of course: William Smits.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

HOT G-DDAMN !

A LiveSearch of "SandRider" returns Jacurutu first !

Am I internet-famous now, like Andrew Ian Dodge ?

Do I get a "posse" ?
ImageImage

TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Posses available right here.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

{I'll regret posting this, but ....}

Hey, what's Simon's username on that forum ?
ImageImage

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

TheDukester wrote:Posses available right here.
One of the categories there is "Chiggaz." :lol:

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!