Is There a Conspiracy?

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Is the New World Order up to something dastardly?

Yes
27%
No
9%
We are all Sandchigger
64%

Total votes: 22

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Re: Is There a Conspiracy?

Post by SandChigger »

The faucet in the kitchen sink died Sunday night, so I was tied down here this afternoon (normally Tuesday afton is my nude ninja aerobic disco time)(don't ask)(no, seriously, don't)(I mean it, I won't answer)(la la la la la) while the plumber-equivalent guy came and replaced it. Got bored pretty quick and headed over to trawl the Amazon forums...

And found my first interaction with Marilyn! :P

Thread: "SETI - Are They Missing The Obvious?"
Your post: May 15, 2009 7:34 AM PDT
Ronald Craig says:
"And yes, I know the universe is teeming with intelligent life."

You KNOW that? Pray tell us how.
In reply to your post on May 15, 2009 9:47 AM PDT
Marilyn Martin says:
Hello, Ronald. My statement, like a lot of astrophysics, is another "logical assumption" based on the mathematically-driven probability of billions of other planets out there that could support Life.

And Life is always evolving, based on Earth's history. So I have no problem with hypothesizing that there are "intelligent" mammalian, or other evolved species Out There.
I know it's the very first because, as the gracious hostess of an online high society salon, she greets me and calls me by name... It's a Marilyn trademark! ;)

And as things turned out... it was loathe at first bite. :lol:
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

SandChigger wrote:(normally Tuesday afternoon is my nude ninja aerobic disco time)
:lol: You do that, too?
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

merkin muffley wrote:
SandChigger wrote:(normally Tuesday afternoon is my nude ninja aerobic disco time)
I bet my boys could get into that... :think:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

merkin muffley wrote:
Huh?! :shock:

Hell no! I put on some tunes, give the mirror ball a spin and have a samurai-drama kosupure nutter come in and git nekkid! :lol:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:
Huh?! :shock:

Hell no! I put on some tunes, give the mirror ball a spin and have a samurai-drama kosupure nutter come in and git nekkid! :lol:
Funny. I heard that gaijin could not get that service.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Meh. I guess I sound convincing on the phone. :P
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

The M&M Aliens Madness continues! :lol:

The bird and fish deaths have finally percolated down to the looney layers of society, but more on that sometime later. Some git (or group of gits?) calling him/her/it-self Spiritual Architect has been dumping a lot of text from books and other sites in two threads (obvious copyright violations out the wazooooo) and Marilyn has been commenting and asking questions. I was getting slaphappy last night and responded to three of her questions...
QUESTIONS:

1) Mention is made of a Gray sub-species, "Beeletrax Grays". I've never heard of them before. Where are they from?

Beeletrax.

2) I've read and seen sketches of an upright preying-mantis ET, frequently seen alongside Gray abductors. So who are these guys? Another Reptiloid species?

They're the Grayside Mantoids. No, they're Insectoid. Just like the Terran praying mantis.

3) There is a battle ongoing in the Orion system. Probably one nasty Rep species pounding another. Do you have any information on this? (Not always, but there is that saying "The enemy of my enemy might be my friend.")

Not sure exactly what you mean by "the Orion system", but we have no reports of hostilities in that sector. (The only "pounding" going on seems to be of bottles of Nebulan Ale, back. And of hungover heads throughout the following diurnal cycle.) (That's an interesting saying. We have an olfactory signing meaning "The enemy of my enemy is very close to me and ... whoa, isn't this one ripe?!")
Made myself giggle, at least. :P
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

That is all that's important. :wink:
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

The bird and fish deaths have finally percolated down to the looney layers of society, but more on that sometime later
are you talking about the thousands of black bird that fell dead out of the sky on midnight, new years eve, over Beebee, Arkansas ?

'cause I got some opinions on that ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

this is the original report from a local Little Rock station,
CNN and the others have taken a lot of this footage, so
you may have seen clips from this report - taken out of
context, too: two minutes in, there's the fat boy who's
"I ain't gunna take no chances" comment showed up
all over the place, after a newwhore makes a comment
along the lines "speculation continues that this is an
indication of 2012/Rapture prophecy" .... in context,
the fat boy said that regardless of what the game & fish
assholes said, that the dead bird carcasses were not
toxic or harmful, he wasn't letting his kids in the yard
until he got it cleaned up ....and the media wonders
why we hate them so ....

on the same note, the silly newsbitch who covered the story
in Beebee is not from Arkansas - and I say this with
confidence judging from his black NYC trench coat and faggot-shoes ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaNIt8R3aX4&[/youtube]

the bird thing's only 4 four minutes or so -
for some reason, they posted the whole night's newscast,
with the commercials replaced with dead black space ...

and the weatherman, Todd Yakoubian, is from Arkansas; Cabot, in fact, just down the road from the site of
the New Years Eve Sign of the Impending Apocalypse from the LORD God-Almighty .... which is the only way
I can take this event .... I'm seriously considering taking the RV up there and setting up a tent-church in a
Wal-Mart parking lot and making some quick cash for all these trips I'm going to be taking this year to
national Civil War Sesquicentennial events ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I just saw on the news they're finding dead birds in Georgia now.

Dead birds in Georgia, how did they ever get here? :?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

That's the night that the flighty things went down in Georgia!
That's the night they sung their last in the land...
:shock:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
lotek

Post by lotek »

SandChigger wrote:That's the night that the flighty things went down in Georgia!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6-4N0IPVh8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by lotek on 06 Jan 2011 12:17, edited 1 time in total.
Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

OH GOD QUICK SOMEBODY THE VACCINE! HIT HIM WITH THE VACCINE! OMPH HAS INFECTED ANOTHER ONE!!! :angry-screaming:

:lol:

(Did I just date myself with that one? How many people got it without Monsieur's help? :? )
lotek

Post by lotek »

SandChigger wrote:(Did I just date myself with that one? How many people got it without Monsieur's help? :? )
yeah you're right I shall put a spoiler alert !
lotek

Post by lotek »

SandChigger wrote:OH GOD QUICK SOMEBODY THE VACCINE! HIT HIM WITH THE VACCINE! OMPH HAS INFECTED ANOTHER ONE!!! :angry-screaming:

(Did I just date myself with that one? How many people got it without Monsieur's help? :? )

It's alive... aliiiiiive !!!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Aw, now that's just downright mean. :(

I really like Dolly. I grew up watching her on TV, performing with Porter Wagoner, and on the Grand Ole Opry, and for me HER "And I will always love you" will always be the original and definitive version. (Eat that, Whitney.) :snooty:
lotek

Post by lotek »

I didn't do anything to the pic ;)
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

SandChigger wrote:OH GOD QUICK SOMEBODY THE VACCINE! HIT HIM WITH THE VACCINE! OMPH HAS INFECTED ANOTHER ONE!!! :angry-screaming:

Raises hand. Of course I grew up listening to old Johnny Cash, Dolly, and more records.

Rob
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Good man! :D
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

Regarding all the dead animals, I offer this explanation...

Perhaps we are seeing, in addition to other factors that I'll get to in a moment, a spike in the media reporting of animal deaths combined with a random statistical cluster of coinciding events.

Now, what do I mean by "cluster?" Imagine throwing a handful of pennies in the air and observing the pattern of how they landed together on the floor. You won't find a bunch of evenly-spaced pennies, but instead you'll see them cluster together in groups more or less. Now, no sane person could sit there staring at the largest cluster and conclude that something must have drawn these pennies together. Reasonable people understand that sometimes things just land in clusters.

So not only do I propose that we're seeing one such cluster in the form of mass die-offs, but I also think that it's a relatively new trend for the 24-hour news orgy to feature such events as top news stories. All it takes is the first couple instances: Birds and Fish in Arkansas. Now, "mass animal deaths" is suddenly on the news radar, and a very hot topic online. Then come flooding in the reports of so many other deaths, but you'll find that most of these are less significant. Would dead turtle doves in Italy make front page news over here if in normal circumstances? Nope. Sweden? Forget about it. Similar deaths could have (and I wager they definitely did) happened last year and the year before. The difference now is that every time one pops up, it's big news.

Not that it shouldn't be big news, I welcome the serious reporting on cases where large amounts of animals suddenly die. They should be reported on and investigated. Which brings me to the third factor: Climate Change. While every case should be looked at individually, climate change (and this is science and logic, not propaganda) will cause deaths in the long run via a variety of avenues. These being weather, ocean acidification, food supply, atmospheric conditions, etc. I'm not saying that this spike in deaths (if it even really is a spike) is the new norm and CLIMATE-DEATH is here to stay. What I'm saying is that science tells us climate-death is on a slow and steady incline, and we're experiencing a statistical cluster in occurrences, accentuated by a hyper-active media.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

OR it was the assholes who did THIS:

"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

Assholes?

Don't talk about our lunar squid brethren that way!

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Every post on the Internet about lunar squid just increases their critical mass, slowly converting the WWW into a WMD! :shock:

Web of Marilyn Delusions! :P
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

I'd like to hear what newfacedancer has to say about this. I wonder if he's updated his website yet.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros