Is There a Conspiracy?

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Is the New World Order up to something dastardly?

Yes
27%
No
9%
We are all Sandchigger
64%

Total votes: 22

DuneFishUK

Is There a Conspiracy?

Post by DuneFishUK »

A chap I'm working with atm has been giving me documentaries about the truth - including Zeitgeist and Fall of the Republic. Then I followed that up with Alex Jones' podcast today.

I am now 100% convinced that the New World Order is conspiring to take all our money, mutate us with fluoride and send us into a godless dark age that they and they alone control...

...well... maybe not quite. :P

But it can't all be bollocks though... can it? :shock:
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
A Thing of Eternity

Re: Is There a Conspiracy?

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

I don't even know what this is about.
lotek

Post by lotek »

I've talked to so many guys that think they saw the light, and it's really funny to show them the siliness of those theories...
Some of the facts are true, others are utter bollocks, they put half-truths half-bollocks in the middle and there you go, the Illuminati sponsors Al Quaida along with the Jewish Mafia and the little green men...

Good stuff for the X files, but it's really the modern equivalent of religion for weak minds: it takes away the responsability of people's failures.
Spice is the worm's gonads.
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

Open your eyes man!

I don't even know where to start, my mind is so full of unsourced bullshit atm that some of the bullshit is stopping the rest of the bullshit coming out :P . Erm - the bankers/oligarchs/freemasons are creating a world government that they can control. This means concentration camps, forced immunisations (see: Swine-flu), chemicals in the food and water, flase-flag terrorist attacks to unite the sheep (see: 9/11), destroying the middle classes (see:the banking crisis - which they created) etc...

I quite enjoyed listening to that Alex Jones chap (Live from the Resistance Command Centre, Austin Texas) - especially where he appears in the commercials for solar generators and soap. :)
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
A Thing of Eternity

So, flouride and flu-vaccines are supposed to be mind-control drugs or something? :lol:
lotek

Post by lotek »

don't forget the chem trails!
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

lotek wrote:don't forget the chem trails!
Yes - he mentioned those, didn't know what they were. Just had to look them up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_ ... acy_theory" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A Thing of Eternity wrote:So, flouride and flu-vaccines are supposed to be mind-control drugs or something? :lol:
Yes.

This is deadly serious :lol:
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

There's always conspiracies. Conspiracies are composed of multiple people plotting together. That's what the damn word means.

And y'know, you can ridicule it all you want and talk about little grey men and shapeshifting reptilians, but the truth of the matter is... mankind frankly doesn't need the help to be evil.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Lord, Jack.
General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.
General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Uh, Jack, Jack, listen, tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first... become... well, develop this theory?
General Jack D. Ripper: Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.
General Jack D. Ripper: Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.
General Jack D. Ripper: I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No.
General Jack D. Ripper: But I... I do deny them my essence.

My grandpa was a 33rd degree Mason, and I asked him if they really were trying to make a Frankenstein's monster, and he said: "No."

But that's exactly what he would say, isn't it? :shock:
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Kojiro

Post by Kojiro »

The war ended in '45, for the record.
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Kojiro wrote:The war ended in '45, for the record.
it's a post-war Commie conspiracy
lotek

Post by lotek »

Kojiro wrote:The war ended in '45, for the record.
that's what they want you to believe :)

I always liked conspiracy theories and the way they appear so believable sometimes(well mabe not the shapeshifting reptilians), with the ability to mix undeniable evidence with unrelated facts and utter nonsense in that logical twist that forces you to deny the undeniable to call out the utter nonsense... it has a name but I don't know it(or don't remember, which is the same really)

75% of voters think we're all Sandchigger(s) :)

I voted that too though, crap they got me!
lotek

Post by lotek »

Spiderman?

Satanic handsignal!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A Thing of Eternity

I love people that think the moon landing was fake, one of my favs for sure.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Elvis obviously faked his death because what could be more glamorous than to shit yourself to death
lotek

Post by lotek »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:I love people that think the moon landing was fake, one of my favs for sure.
have you heard of this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_ ... mentary%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mr Muffley if you haven't seen it already I suggest you take an interest in it, I believe something in there might be relevant to your interests ;)
lotek

Post by lotek »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHBSMtNq ... re=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UhAohTs ... re=related[/youtube]

And why does SK look lile Salman Rushdie?

Last edited by lotek on 24 Jul 2010 11:06, edited 1 time in total.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

That's awesome! I have to hit the road, but I'm gonna watch that as soon as I get back. I once wrote a treatment for a class about the story of the filming of the fake moon landing, as if it was real, like a Dr. Strangelove-type thing. Thanks, Lotek! Never heard of that before.
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

I have a large stack of dvd's from a friend all about the Income TAx, 9-11, and other conspiracies. Anybody wants them, pm your addy and they are yours.

Rob
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Clearly anyone who thinks that he/she is not SandChigger is too susceptible to mind control: http://www.haarp.net/mindcontrol.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Look people... it's getting terribly crowded inside me head at the moment, and it's late and I've got things to do, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask all of you to leave.

Now.

I'm not joking. Get out.

(I love conspiracy theorists. That potty old broad from Texas over on Amazon—Marilyn Martin—she's always going on about secret black ops and aliens this and government secretly that. :lol: )
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

the government has a secret department that creates and disseminates these conspiracy theories
to divert attention from their real agendas ... while you were emailing the facts that prove 9/11
was an inside job, the State Department hammered out a deal with the Russians to slant-drill the
oil out from under the North Pole ... (sorry, Canada; you lose (again)) ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

So that's how Kubrick got those lenses for Barry Lyndon. :lol: Those are some of the same interview locations as the Kubrick documentary that came out after Eyes Wide Shut, in response to the stupid (but interesting) Frederic Raphael book "Eyes Wide Open." That's great, Lotek, thanks again.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

merkin muffley wrote:So that's how Kubrick got those lenses for Barry Lyndon. :lol: Those are some of the same interview locations as the Kubrick documentary that came out after Eyes Wide Shut, in response to the stupid (but interesting) Frederic Raphael book "Eyes Wide Open." That's great, Lotek, thanks again.
I love that tavern scene in Barry Lyndon. That's probably one of the most beautiful film moments ever made.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
lotek

Post by lotek »

yup no worries Merkin :)

I know it's a real good feeling to find stuff about your favourite subject when you thought you'd seen everything(and not be disappointed like what brought us all here)

Iirc the first time I saw it I didn't know it was a fake, which made it even better as the story unfolded and I thought "Naaah that can't be true!!!"