Dune Facebook

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Re: Dune Facebook

Post by SandChigger »

But... just LOOK at him!

Three chins! And a deep crease in the skin where the fourth will form! It's kinda reminiscent of Leto's worm segments! :shock:
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:But... just LOOK at him!

Three chins! And a deep crease in the skin where the fourth will form! It's kinda reminiscent of Leto's worm segments! :shock:
I guess we should pray for the day when he goes back into the sand.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Freakzilla wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:Res Ipsa Loquitor

Res Ipsa Loquitur?

The Rules

See #5.
Ok, I thought of it as jargon, the language rule didn't even occur to me. It's "The thing speaks for itself." It's misspelled anyway. It's also a little too pretentious, in retrospect. I don't know if I can be bothered to explain it because I still haven't quite figured out what I meant by that exactly. It goes without saying that this fucking guy is a member of KJASF.

I guess I'm saying that I should have known that Porky, with his leather jacket, was a member of KJASF. Do they give out jackets for KJASF membership?
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Probably.

But they can't refer to them as "jackets".

Only His may be referred to thus, and always capitalized and with the definite article: The Jacket.

:laughing:

(Porky. Yeah, I like that.)
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

merkin muffley wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:Res Ipsa Loquitor

Res Ipsa Loquitur?

The Rules

See #5.
Ok, I thought of it as jargon, the language rule didn't even occur to me. It's "The thing speaks for itself." It's misspelled anyway. It's also a little too pretentious, in retrospect. I don't know if I can be bothered to explain it because I still haven't quite figured out what I meant by that exactly...
It's Latin, right? Other languages don't usually bother me that much if I can figure out what it means but if it's spelled wrong that creates another whole dimension of confusion for me I don't really have the time or desire to deal with it... thus, the rule.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Double click to select the entire phrase, right-click & select Search in Google, Wikipedia entry for phrase comes up as very first hit.

Tech. There's a reason it's a good idea. ;)

(We need to create a Brian Herbert Award for Appreciation of Technological Advances. :lol: )
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Unlike Conway, I think I keep getting this particular preek confused with other people ... :think:

Is this the guy who posted loooooooooong manifestos at Amazon? Did we get into a pretty good rumble with him over Pauline of DUNE?
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:Double click to select the entire phrase, right-click & select Search in Google, Wikipedia entry for phrase comes up as very first hit.

Tech. There's a reason it's a good idea. ;)

(We need to create a Brian Herbert Award for Appreciation of Technological Advances. :lol: )
That's what I did, but how do I know that changing one letter doesn't change the meaning? Apparently other people have made the same misspelling mistake on the internet.

The point is, I have more pressing issues to deal with.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

TheDukester wrote:Unlike Conway, I think I keep getting this particular preek confused with other people ... :think:

Is this the guy who posted loooooooooong manifestos at Amazon? Did we get into a pretty good rumble with him over Pauline of DUNE?
yes, and somehow I had gotten the impression he was an older, more mature moron,
along the Charwood line ... but this virginal comic-book collecting cocksucker ?

he looks any one of the thousands of StarWars jackasses hitting themselves in the balls
with their bamboo lightsabers on Youtube ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

He is the perfect KJASF poster child.

I understand the language rule and was just saying that it hadn't occurred to me at the time the post was written.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

SandChigger wrote:Image
Freakzilla wrote:I guess we should pray for the day when he goes back into the sand.
Bless the Maker and His water. Bless the coming and going of Him. May His passage cleanse the world. May He keep the world for His people.
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

It's people like him that make it impossible to troll a preeq. You could be as sarcastic as possible but it will never match what they really believe and say in real life just to get a taste of the sweet nectar they tease from the teat of kja.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Nekhrun wrote:IYou could be as sarcastic as possible but it will never match what they really believe and say in real life just to get a taste of the sweet nectar they tease from the teat of kja.
Agreed.

Plus, they're stupid.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

TheDukester wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:You could be as sarcastic as possible but it will never match what they really believe and say in real life just to get a taste of the sweet nectar they tease from the teat of kja.
Agreed.

Plus, they're stupid.
Yeah, stupid bunch of dumbs. :lol:
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Here's another KJASF member:

Unlike his GOOD FRIEND IN KEVIN David James, he has NO chins.

Know who this one is?

(I NO LONGER feel the least bit bad about my mini-wattle and manboobs. I mean, I can still see and feel my adam's apple. AND... I can still see Mr Happy down there! :laughing: )
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Seriously, though, what is it about these tubs and liking KJA?

(When I went to trawl Facebook for the pic of the person right above, I expected to find the one of him and his wife and kid, with him dressed up in a graduation gown. You could tell he had no neck in that one, too, but this new one...my gawd, this is PERFECTION! :lol: )

Edit:

There's something emotionally satisfying, almost in an Ancient Greek way (ton kalon ton agathon estin - The beautiful is the good?), when hateful people turn out to be ugly as sin. ;)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

SandChigger wrote:Here's another KJASF member:

Wow, I wonder what his jacket looks like.

He loves Kevin J. Anderson. What a miserable existence.
lotek

Post by lotek »

I think the reason why they're attracted to KJA is because they recognize him unconsciously a next of kin.
KJA is, after all, the ultimate underachiever that refuses to face the truth, and hides behind Bobo and blatant lies(and behind the HLP too)
You could see the appeal of a writer who wants to be accepted(by what he perceives as his peers)but without actually doing anything to deserve it(other than thinking he's so clever)to a bunch of socially retarded fat idiots who like to talk about stuff they know nothing about.

He's telling them "You son't need to try anymore, just worship me and bake in the light of my glorious hellhole!"
like one of those Get Slim Fast thingies "Mc dune? read all you want and you won't put an ounce of smart on! guaranteed to make you feel clever! Mcdune will take all the complicated out from books so you can enjoy turning the pages again! Be part of the crowd! Free jacket for all!"
Spice is the worm's gonads.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Trolling old posts on my blog and making da funny here... you're on a roll today, huh?
Mc dune? read all you want and you won't put an ounce of smart on!
:lol:

I've remarked before on how many of his "friends" are wannabe writers themselves... or booksellers (like Porky above and Shawn "I lost my balls to cancer" Squeaksman of The Signed Page ... which appears to be down :P ) or people he pays to like him (like Deb Ray, his Wordfur secretary and the main admin at KJASF, and of course Jabecca).

Hmm... :think:

You know, I think Deb Ray has been undergoing chemo as well (she Twitted something about chemo being rough a couple of months back). Could there be a connection? In Watchmen Dr Manhattan & his Blue Wang are rumored to be giving people cancer. Maybe KJA, as a GIANT WANGHEAD, is having the same effect on people around him? :shock:
lotek

Post by lotek »

yes I felt quite inspired for some reason(someone here linked to that old post of yours on HToD and it all flowed from there)
I guess there are other shit writers out there with the same kind of inadequate followers that went through the same angst but didn't manage to find a legacy to vent it out on...

Did my trolling succeed then? (I can't find the page, I'm not very good with history)

EDIT
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Now that's just... wrong. :hand:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:Now that's just... wrong. :hand:
Yeah, shorten the penis and you might be on to something.

Chig, I'm surprised you didn't write, Now that's just... dong.

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Then at least I can still surprise you. :lol:
lotek

Post by lotek »

SandChigger wrote:Now that's just... wrong. :hand:
says the man who photoshoped himself as an American Beauty lol

But hey we all have our limits ;)
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

You KNOW what invariably happens when you mention that image, right? :twisted:

If KJA had 'shopped it himself, it would be a lot funnier. ;)