Torchedwood: The Series

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Torchedwood: The Series

Post by SandChigger »

1 of 7 people found the following review helpful:

Accurate Review of HEREafter, May 9, 2010

By  James C. Harwood "James C. Harwood"

This review is from: Hereafter: Book 1: A Mild Case of Death (Bk. 1) (Paperback)

The review here at Amazon by SandRider is absurd, especially since he has never read my novel. He has accused me of copyright violation, theft, and of being a member of the Church of Scientology based on the Introduction I wrote for my novel. SandRider has crossed the line into LIBEL, a crime, the written version of slander. I have nothing whatsoever to do with the Church of Scientology, and neither does my science fiction novel titled HEREafter. It was first published as a paperback book in May 2003, and then an ebook in May 2004. It is now only available as a free "blog fiction" novel posted at my blog, with the complete HEREafter Glossarium - an aid to readers and future writers of the HEREafter "shared universe" [look it up at Wiki] concept series. The blog is to become monetized, so I will make money from ads. It is like commercial television for which viewers watch for free [except for some paying for cable TV access], while the commercials pay for the TV shows. It is possible for books readable on the Internet to work the same way. This is an experiment to make fiction available to readers for free. Now you can go to my Amazon profile, and there click on the link to my blog website, and then there click on the cover picture of the novel to access the free version. Enjoy! Judge it for yourself! Pay no attention to Internet trolls engaging in celebrity stalking, cyber stalking, and libel. I angered the SandRider troll because I am a fan of Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson and the DUNE novels written by them, and SandRider is opposed to anyone other than Frank Herbert [who is now deceased] writing new DUNE novels, and hates any fans who support them.

Showing 1-10 of 40 posts in this discussion

Initial post: May 11, 2010 8:29 AM PDT

SandRider says:

James C. Harwood apparently has a difficult time with reading comprehension, and reality.
I didn't "accuse" him of being a Scientologist (which in and of itself is not a crime, just flaky)
I just wondered aloud it he MIGHT BE an uncreative Scientologist who took the basic story
of Earth as taught by the COS and wrote his book - and again wondered aloud if the COS caught
wind of it and told him to stop it -impossible, of course, because the only people in the entire
world that have even remotely heard of Harwood or his book are those Dune fans he's stirred up
all over the net with his insane ramblings, threats of Civil Action & reports to the FBI, and baseless
accusations of "crashing his computer with a virus" .... BTW, visit his "monetized" blahg if you want to,
he WILL publish your IP address there and accuse you of being an OH and report you to the FBI ...

great PR there, too, Jimmy .... you really are a professional science fiction author,
right up there with TheKJA ...

anyway, read the intro he wrote himself for this book, compare this storyline with the storyline
of the True History of Earth as propagated by the COS, tell me where the differences lie ...

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2010 8:01 PM PDT

Omphalos says:

I reported this post, as I believe it's inappropriate for an author to review their own book and give it five stars.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2010 8:29 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 11, 2010 8:35 PM PDT

SandRider says:

not his fault - he didn't attend TheKJA's pro-writing seminar,
where setting up sockpuppet accounts and paying retarded winos
to post 5-star reviews was taught ... and Jimmy doesn't have access
to the secret COS section at KJASF, so he doesn't know about using
the Church to pump up review stars - of course, when the COS does
find out about this book, Jimmy's in a lot of trouble, anyway ...

from skeptictank.org

[(C) Copyright, Roland Rashleigh-Berry, roland.rashleigh-berry@virgin.net 20th November 1998. Permission is granted to everyone to freely host, copy and distribute this document]

Body Thetans

Scientologists have heard about "Thetans", "theta" as well as "theta bodies" perhaps, but they won't have heard the term "Body Thetans", nor will they be able to find it in their Tech dictionaries.

This is because the information is being withheld from them until they reach a secret level in Scientology known as "OT III". On this level, they are told that they are full of the Thetans (or souls) of murdered space-aliens. Roughly 2,500 of them. And they have to talk to them telepathically to make them go away. These aliens were once part of the local galactic confederation of 75 million years ago, ruled over by the evil galactic overlord Xenu (sometimes said as Xemu).

The galactic confederation supposedly consisted of 22 suns with their 76 inhabited planets. That makes three or four inhabited planets per sun. This fits in with L. Ron Hubbard's view that other planets in our own solar system were inhabited, namely Venus (whose government is monitored by the Fifth Invader Force -- http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Venusian.ram" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), Mars (inhabited by the earlier Fourth Invader Force -- http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Mars.ram" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and Jupiter (by people who he said would look like Eskimos -- http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Jupiter.ram" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).

These aliens were supposedly similar in appearance to ourselves as we are now. The average populations of these planets was 178 million or 250 million on average (both figures are quoted in the same line on the handwritten OT III document).

This was an overpopulation problem for Xenu. To solve it he called most of the inhabitants of these planets in for income tax inspections where they were instead given injections of a mixture of alcohol and glycol into their lungs to paralyze them. They were then frozen and put on DC-8 identical space-planes and flown across space to planet Earth (then called Teegeeack) http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/DC-8s.ram" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If the story is to be believed, then this would have happened to about 4 trillion people. The story makes it clear that the actual corpses of people were transported to Earth. Supposing each DC-8 could carry 200 frozen bodies in refrigerated units at a time and the excess population per planet was 100 million, then 500,000 DC-8 space-plane flights would have been required to ship these people to Earth. If the return trip were 6 weeks, as mentioned in the "Assists" lecture in relation to the three weeks from Coltice to Earth, and if this were all achieved in six months, then each planet would have required 125,000 DC-8 space-planes.

When the people arrived on Earth, all 4 trillion of them were stacked around ten or so volcanoes and then nuked. After they were nuked their Thetans (souls) were captured in electronic beams, boxed up and taken to cinemas. There they were shown pictures of what life on Earth should be like and they were also shown false pictures of God and Christ to instill a religious fervor in them that would make them less effective and so easier to control.

The Thetans were frozen, again, in alcohol and glycol - a supposed very effective way for capturing Thetans. The start of these films was unusual in that the first two days of it were taken up with a helicopter about to crash ( http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Helicopt.ram" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) After watching these films, which lasted several days, these Thetans clustered together and now inhabit our bodies.

These films supposedly set the scene for the future. The houses, theaters, trains, boats, planes etc. of the late 1950's were supposed to be copies of those at the time of this incident and the same as those shown to the body Thetans in the films. Hence society of the 1950's was a copy of what life was like 75 million years ago. And since these images were implanted in these body Thetans and they were required to act out these scenes, then this was a block to further progress. In inhabiting our bodies, we too inherit these images which then govern our lives. Indeed, we are, in most cases, one of these same body Thetans - it is just that we are the one in charge or the "leader" body thetan or controller.

Scientologists are required to exorcise all these body Thetans if they are to make spiritual progress within their religion. Once gone then they are supposed to regain their own powers. They talk to them telepathically to make them go away. This whole incident, as described, is known as "R6", or "Incident Two". In liberating these body Thetans it is important to get to the first time something like this happened. It is called "getting the basic on the chain of events".

This was not the earliest incident though, since there was supposedly an Incident 4 quadrillion years ago, called Incident One, in which Thetans were confused by a chariot charging at them as well as a cherub blowing a horn before blackness was dumped on them. If these body Thetans are reminded of this then they leave the body readily and with some noise and energy. L. Ron Hubbard described how he readily achieved this on himself ( http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/BTs.ram" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).

When the body Thetans (or "BTs") leave, they are Clear and are able to operate as Thetans. They have become "Operating Thetans" - a high goal in Scientology. They then supposedly decide to be flowers or butterflies.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 2:34 AM PDT
Last edited by the author 2 hours ago

James C. Harwood says:

SandRider aka Professor Ronald J. Craig of Ibaraki University in Japan wrote: "...but the description seemed familiar - like maybe, IDK, the entire basis of L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology ? So I was wondering if Mr. Harwood is a Scientologist with very limited imagination, or just lifted the entire idea for his novel, and then got a cease&desist order from Tom Cruise, and that's why the series stopped at Book One..." And then writes: "...and Jimmy doesn't have access to the secret COS section at KJASF, so he doesn't know about using the Church to pump up review stars - of course, when the COS does find out about this book, Jimmy's in a lot of trouble, anyway..."

So which is it? They already know about my novel and stopped publication? Or they don't know about it yet and I'll be in trouble when they do find out? Maybe you should bring it to their attention, Professor Craig, if you really believe all of your own fabricated nonsense. But then you would be exposing yourself for your libel of them as well as me.

I've made it clear I'm not one of them - not a Scientologist.

And what is that nonsense about a "secret COS section at KJASF" you mentioned? What does Kevin J. Anderson and his Special Forces website - which you don't have access to - have to do with the Church of Scientology?

I hadn't before heard of or read about the Body Thetans subject. I'd heard rumors of such bizarre activities and strange beliefs, but never specifics like what you just presented. The information is interesting but disturbing, crazy if any Scientologists actually believe any of that. Some of that report reads more like the usual troll flaming, so I have to wonder how much of it is accurate and not just more libel. There is nothing in my novel that is even remotely like any of that, but you would not know because you have never read it, and only base your idiotic conclusion on the short Introduction.

I wonder how Ibaraki University feels about your use of the Internet to engage in celebrity stalking, cyber stalking, and libel, as well as vandalism of websites and destruction of private property. I believe the real reason why you stayed in Japan is to feel safe there from enemies you have created in the USA.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 2:58 AM PDT
Last edited by the author 2 hours ago

James C. Harwood says:

It's not going to do any good. I'm sure you know by now, especially after the troll war at Amazon about a year ago with David James and the others, I just found out about, that Amazon does not bother to enforce its own policies. And you should know, Amazon refused to remove my book listing when I legally ordered them to do so, after I legally terminated the contract with the publisher for theft. I am the one who stopped publication. They didn't know I put my email address in the book for readers to contact me after buying the book and reading it. Many readers did find the special email address in the book and contacted me between May 2003 and December 2003. So in January 2004 I asked, "Where's my royalties for 2003?" The publisher replied, "You don't have any royalties coming to you for 2003 because there were no sales of your book in 2003." Obviously a blatant lie. I was being ripped off. I had much greater success with it as an ebook through a different publisher in Australia from May 2004 to June 2006. Now I'm trying a new approach by using the "blog fiction" method to make it free to readers via my blog, and I make money from the ads at the blog, so it is like commercial television people watch for free and is paid for by the commercials. The readers get it free, and I don't get ripped off, so it is a good deal for everyone.

By the way, even politicians get to campaign for themselves, and vote for themselves when they go to vote in elections, here in the USA.

What is wrong is someone voting on a book he has never read and therefore has no right to give an opinion on. Only psychotic religious fundamentalist fanatics condemn books they have never read.

The best people to review books are other authors who have written books, especially the same genre of books. Readers, who have never written a book, are not experts on writing, but of course they can give an opinion about what they have read - if they actually take the time to read it, rather than making up a lot of nonsense about it in a review that isn't true.

All of the efforts of the Jacurutu people to slander me and my novel here is wasted effort. Fact, the novel is no longer sold at Amazon, and no longer sold anywhere. The main reason anyone reads a review of a book is if they are considering a purchase to read it. Since it is out of print, there is no reason to read a review. Now that it is free in the new form of "blog fiction" at my Novel Traveler blog http://noveltraveler.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; they can read it for free and judge for themselves.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 5:45 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 12, 2010 5:47 AM PDT

SandRider says:

hey, look here, I'll tolerate a whole lotta foolishness from you,
but being mistaken for Ron Craig just ain't one of them...

Craig posts here as "Ronald Craig"; unlike TheKJA, he's only got one Amazon account ....
as do I, and I post as SandRider EVERYWHERE on the net on Dune subjects, so it
shouldn't be too hard for someone will your l33t skillz to figure out who, what, and
where I am ...

(The SandRider, an Evil Troll, In the Back of Your Mind (always)) ...

really, tho, you don't see the plot similarities in human life on Earth being the "lost souls"
of an "alien" race ? ok, not surprised - you can't see TheKJA's Dune books for the Star Wars
comic book re-writes they are ... and if you really AREN'T aware of the True Deep Beliefs of the
COS, or the Thetan-story, well ... my god, are you ignorant and out-of-touch with the world ...

now - baseless accusations of "vandalism" and "destruction of property" and "hacking"
on you personal twit page or on your personal, unread blagh of inane ramblings is one thing -
to post such accusations, with actual real name, place of residence and employment, on a public
forum you have no control over is another - talk about your libel ... of course, Craig and the rest
of the world realize that you're a lone crackpot on the internet; no shortage of your kind, and it
was decided long ago to allow your ramblings for entertainment purposes ... it also aids the FBI
in determining you're just a sad loony when they finally get tired of you pestering them about
people being mean to you on the net, and send some-one around to tell you to sit down and
take your meds ... IF you've had balls enough to actually send all those IPs you harvested from
your blagh to them ... (and I doubt that, but please do .... please)(please)

(please do)

finally, Craig may or may not have access to TheKJA's Secret Force; I don't know ...
I know I've had a bug in the room from the beginning, long before you ever got
involved in this dispute .... (now, run tell dat!)

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 6:47 AM PDT
Last edited by the author 1 hour ago

James C. Harwood says:

ALL Internet Trolls engaged in flaming, cyber stalking, libel, and celebrity stalking of Kevin J. Anderson, as well as harassing his fans including me, are clones created by Professor Ronald J. Craig in is secret underground laboratory at Ibaraki University, including you - no different than him - same as him until otherwise proven. Coward. Can't use your real name? I use my real name. You believe it is fair to attack me by my real name, but not fair to attack you by your real name or any name, ok for you to post nonsense about me all over the Internet, but not ok for me to post the truth about psychotic trolls like you and your clones at my blog. YOU CAME TO ME. YOU INVADED MY DOMAIN. YOU STARTED THIS NEW CONFLICT HERE AT AMAZON, NOT ME. I'm just defending myself in all this. Typical stupid trolls, just like juvenile immature schoolyard bullies, when anyone fights back it is an attack instead of defense. You can dish it out, but you can't take it. Each time I've decided to leave it alone and back off, YOU CONTINUED THE CONFLICT. In fact, I had completely dropped the subject, until I discovered you attacked me here at Amazon, making a bunch of false claims about me and a book you've never read. Never before have I seen such willful evil and willful stupidity as what you and the other trolls have engaged in.

You ALLOW me to do what? You and your associates are cowards using hit and run tactics on the Internet. The public needs to know about scum of the earth like you. I'm hoping CNN will do a story about Internet Trolls and use you as an example. Please do tell the Church of Scientology about all of this! They have a lot more money to take legal action against you for libel than I do. I've already had the police identify and go to the door of one of the trolls in Minnesota to silence him. Maybe you will be next. It is the simple matter of police or FBI going to the Internet Service Provider with your IP address to get your real name and street address. Cyber stalking is a crime. And that is in fact what you are doing here at Amazon, as well as engaging in libel.

"Finally" - you wrote. No such thing in this war. They already know about your spy. Obvious. I spotted him right away. Very amusing, he claims to be spying on Jacurutu for Kevin. Very funny. Kind of like a double agent, right. But he is not the one who has betrayed all of you, not the one who has stepped forward as a witness to the hacking and delivery of the virus to destroy my computer. And, most amusing of all, you continue to try to use "honey traps" like Mandy Jane to spy on me! Shame on you. Did you really think I'd fall for that?

Each time I've offered peace, to end the conflict between us - between the trolls and me - you've seen it as some kind of insulting attack by me against you and the others, and then launched new attacks against me.

I sincerely want to make something crystal clear at this point in time: I will no longer defend a man and his work who is unwilling to defend himself and his work, so what happens between you and Kevin J. Anderson is your business and I will stay out of it. That's my best and final offer. You leave me alone, and I leave you alone.

You might accept that. Problem is, you don't speak for all of the others. So while some might accept my offer, others will continue the conflict. However, if you want a deal just between you and me, let me know. Then you leave me alone and I leave you alone, but the others are not included in the deal. I deal with each one, one on one.

I tried to show Professor Ronald Craig some respect [if not you]. He saw it as an insult, and launched a new attack against me. That is the true nature of Internet trolls. They are creatures of hatred. It is not possible to be a true fan of the original DUNE and of Frank Herbert, and be consumed by so much hatred. It is a psychotic religious fundamentalist cult of hatred.

It would be amazingly easy for the pure DUNE fans to win their war with a friendly approach to attract more people and win them over to their side. But even one of your own kind wrote that the Jacurutu members are not interested in winning anyone over to their side, and that really is stupid if you want to win the war.

There was a day when you nearly won me over to your side, as new information and facts came to light. Then, just as I was about to join you, other Jacurutu members launched new attacks against me and did so in a very personal way. I could have done a lot to help you with all the free time I have, but apparently your friends prefer I be an enemy rather than an ally. So be it. But if you want peace between you and me, then just let me know, and it will be a done deal.

I could offer a sign of good faith on my part, like removing my reviews of the Dune novels from my blog, and withdrawing my membership at KJASF. That would have been possible, until YOU brought this conflict to me and my novel in this public place at Amazon. You crossed the wrong line. You can't undo what has been done here. YOU took this conflict into a public place neither of us can control when you first posted here.

The paperback version of my HEREafter novel sold through Amazon in 2003, was DEAD here as of 2004. So for SIX YEARS it has been DEAD here at Amazon. Then YOU brought it back to life by posting your review of it - a book you have never read - right here. Maybe I should thank you for that. Suddenly, new readers were finding me and the new free "blog fiction" version, according to StatCounter tracking, and now I'm making money from the ads at the blog from increased traffic. Happy ending.

But what is your unified goal anyway? What is your mission statement?

You can't get my book removed from here. I tried to do that myself. Amazon refused. You can't hurt sales. There are no sales. It is free now.

What do you and other members of Jacurutu hope to gain in the long run? What is your ultimate goal? What do you realistically hope to achieve? Hurt total sales of Kevin J. Anderson novels? Get them removed from bookstores and website listings? That will never happen. Your obsession is a total waste of time, especially the way you are trying to carry out your mission with such hatred. You are in a very small minority of Dune fanatics. You are not even true Dune fans. You are just a small group of pathetic fanatics living under a troll bridge.

If HEREafter were a country, and Jacurutu were another country occupied by trolls, then at this point in time, I would nuke you, because you cannot be reasoned with. Problem is, you are just like the homeless terrorists who wander the world with your fanatical religious-cult-like hatred. You are, in fact, just like the kind of people who blew up the World Trade Center.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 8:04 AM PDT

You Know Who says:

I have it on good authority that no police ever visited the MN resident whom you have been harassing. Nice try.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 8:35 AM PDT

The Dukester says:

Really, Jim, get over yourself.

"War"? "Conflict"? "Terrorists"? Just listen to yourself. How can you not be embarrassed to be using such overly dramatic, overwrought, hysterical phrases?

Also, I'll point out to you yet again that the only coward in this whole affair is YOU. Who writes long, rambling, insulting diatribes, then deletes them a day later? You. Who establishes 47 different Twitter accounts, then protects all the posts? You. Who doesn't have the guts to defend his views at Jacurutu, the only OPEN Dune site on the entire internet? You. Who spouts libelous "you sent me a virus!" nonsense all day long, without having one single scintilla of actual evidence? You.

So, just like your hero Kevin J. Anderprick, you prefer to take your shots from a distance, then hide behind barriers of passwords and deleted posts. COWARD.

+++++

BTW, Jim, be careful of the moral high ground -- it can get pretty slippery. You seem to enjoy threatening legal action at the drop of a hat, but it appears you think that the the same rules don't apply to you. I refer to your blog, which is overflowing with copyrighted cheesecake photographs you STOLE from other sites and various publications. That's illegal, Jim.

So, should I contact the legal departments at Maxim, Esquire, and other magazines? Should I contact the publicists for all the starlets you've got featured at your site? It would be easy .... just a quick email that includes the link to your blog. Do you feel like dealing with a bunch of lawyers today, Jim? You insufferable hypocrite.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 10:23 AM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

[Deleted by the author 1 hour ago]

[SC: This should be in the office copy; I'll edit it in later (Monday?)]

Edit 2: SC: Here is the comment he deleted:

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 10:23 AM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

You Know Who [another coward hiding behind a fake name]: Then why did Slappy suddenly stop visiting my blog after he had promised to visit it daily in order to keep Jacurutu members informed about my activities there?

Edit 3: For some reason, Mr Harwood's May 12, 2010 2:58 AM PDT post ("It's not going to do any good. ... in a review that isn't true.") was repeated & attached to the end of two other of his posts in the cached version I extracted them from, so I have deleted them. —SC
Last edited by SandChigger on 18 May 2010 22:56, edited 3 times in total.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Re: Torchedwood: The Series

Post by SandChigger »

Showing 11-20 of 20 posts in this discussion

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 10:28 AM PDT

The Dukester says:

Maybe because he died of skull-crushing BOREDOM?

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 10:32 AM PDT
Last edited by the author 3 hours ago

James C. Harwood says:

The Dukester: Please do. Idiot. I already know for a fact how I handled it is totally legal... Oh, but thanks for reminding me. I was suppose to give Maxim a link at my blog. Fixed that now.

Mark my word. It is just a matter of time before I get Jacurutu and Solahpmo removed from the Internet, and Tidwell put in jail. Maybe you can join him there in the future and be his special playmate.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 10:35 AM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

Dukester: Good. Maybe you can join Slappy sooner than later.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 10:39 AM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

Dukester: You know how much I enjoy our lively interaction, so please don't stop anytime soon. If there is a delay in my replies, please don't take it the wrong way. I'd never snub you. Other matters require my attention, but I'll get back here when possible. I get email notices when people post here. Have a good day or night, wherever you are... Hopefully Professor Ronald Craig will allow you to come out and play more often, instead of keeping you chained up in one of his secret underground troll clone labs.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 10:58 AM PDT

The Dukester says:

Whatever, Jimmy. I don't usually make a lot of time for complete hypocrites, but I'll see what I can do.

(Seriously, your hypocrisy ... it's nothing short of breath-taking)

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 12:18 PM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

Dukester! "Breath-taking"?! Do you need extra oxygen in your old age? Don't feel bad, if so, I know how it feels.

Are you sure you would rather not have me on your side? It could be more fun helping your team than Kevin's team. Even so, the only drawback is I'd miss this kind of interaction with you. I must admit, you are very good at this, better than the others - although they are good at it too. I've learned a lot from you. I'm becoming a very good anti-troll. About a year ago in the other Amazon war, one of your members made a brilliant point, asking who is worse, the haters or those who hate the haters. Hating the haters is too much hate for me.

I need a vacation. I hear Sacramento is good this time of year. I'd have to go via bus, and then rent a car there. I'll never travel by jet again. The last one I was on left part of the tail section on the runway during takeoff gone bad during a snow storm.

So, what else have you got? Come on. I'm starting to get bored with this. I almost feel the need to help you out. Which way did you come in? Sorry. Old joke. Anyway, this much I'll help you with. There is a great treasure to be found, if you can find where to look, a great feast for trolls. As is, you keep snacking around the edges. You are so far missing The Big One. Maybe it is buried "under the big W." After all, it is a Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad World.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 12:28 PM PDT

SandRider says:

wow - okay, so TheKJA or one of his minions (TAZ ? Sue?) sent you a PM telling you to tone down the crazy
a notch or two, and you just abandon him ? OR, more likely, did it become painfully clear to you that TheKJA
wasn't at all interested in continuing your SyFy series after you've died ?

BTW, how's that "Have pity and like me, I'm dying" routine working out for you? You've been doing it for several
years, now ... women on the internet really respond to that sort of think, I'm told - hey, Danica Patrick does
that "Make a Wish" stuff, you should dummy up another twitter, say you're a nine-year old dying of premature
baldness ...

oh, and did you REALLY write this ???

quote:
http://www.writers.net/writers/23703" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
James C Harwood
Norman, Oklahoma, United States
Email: hereafter1956@gmail.com
Home page: http://hereafterebooks.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am the creator of HEREafter Novels and HEREafter Ebooks a Collaborative Writing Organization. HEREafter is the name of the series of books. It is what Writer's Market and Wiki calls a Shared Universe Concept, meaning other writers may participate in creating books for the series. Star Trek, created by Gene Roddenberry, is a good example of a Shared Universe Concept, because many different authors have written Star Trek stories. I wrote the first book of the series as an example for other authors to follow, first published as a paperback in May 2003, then as an ebook in May 2004 [free eBook copy to interested writers upon request.] It now includes the HEREafter Glossarium of over 300 subjects as an aid for readers and writers. HEREafter is on the same scale as DUNE in background, characters, and detail. HEREafter Book One is now a free blog novel at http://hereafterbookone.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; of Blogger.com. I was born 5 March 1956, now living in Norman, Oklahoma. Photo provided upon request via email hereafter1956@gmail.com or visit my main blog http://hereafterebooks.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Interests: Now promoting eBooks, better hand-held devices to read eBooks on, and the somewhat new realm of blog fiction with blog novels. Developing the Web Page eBooks, HTML versions, with internal hyperlinks to save scrolling, as a new kind of layered eBook.

Published writer: Yes
Freelance: No
Published works:
Fiction
# HEREafter, Book One: A Mild Case of Death
/quote

wow - "same scale as DUNE in background, characters, and detail" ?
and TheKJA wouldn't touch it with Rebecca's **** ?

also, the link to the blagh seems to be malfunctioning - did The Tidwell zap your website when
it roasted your old Radio Shack computer ? and I've been meaning to ask you, just how much
machine does $300 buy these days ? and "Virus Protection" doesn't mean slipping a condom
over your mouse .... altho, with the Jailbait addiction you have, that may not be a bad idea ...

along the same lines, maybe it wasn't The Tidwell that infected your machine - maybe it was all
those Russian panty-model sites ... and I really think you should be careful about involving the FBI -
the first ISP history they're going to check out will be yours ....

as to my "mission" - read it at Jacurutu, but the short answer is in my sig-line there:
I EXIST ONLY TO AMUSE MYSELF

it's really not any more complicated than that ...

I, for one, and some others, are not really interested in "winning" over any of TheKJA's fans;
my first rule is that if you've read TheKJA, and didn't start puking back into your own mouth,
you're too dense to understand Frank, anyway .... if you've read the prequels and think they
are okay, you're a lost cause .... we're not so much interested in "winning" over the fans as
we are providing an uncensored place for discussion ... that pesky Freedom of Speech thing...

you're welcome there, too, Jimmy, anytime - just sign up and start posting, you will not be
silenced, banned, edited or deleted ... the same thing cannot be said for ANY other Dune
site on the net ...

or your own blaghs, as well - I would have "engaged" you on your own turf, and let you
delete my comments as fast as you could, but I'm just not signing up for a data-mining
spam-magnet Google ID, which was required on whichever blagh it was we're talking about
now, you know, one of the half dozen or so you've set up and deleted ...

and let's not kid ourselves that any one is reading this thread here, and going to your
closed/locked/deleted blagh and downloading your "ebook" - no-one in the whole world
wide web is reading this but you, me, and Ronald Craig's Clones. (and The Tidwell)
(It is Everywhere; It reads Everything)

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 1:03 PM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

SandRider...

I get you sand guys mixed up. SandChigger.

Are you sure you are not Ronald Craig? Your style of writing is identical to his.

Nice try. But my new computer is protected better than any computer I've had in the past. So you having attached a virus to that Writers.net link did not get me. When I clicked on it I instantly got a warning not to go any further due to a virus threat. So, I'm saving that link here, for the FBI Cyber Crimes Task Force to check out.

You would be in good company at Writer.net. The best trolls on the planet live there. You guys are amateur trolls compared to the ones at that website.

Yep. I figured that. Anyone who ever supported Kevin and his books is condemned for life by your kind. No surprise there. Typical troll mentality.

Doctors keep telling me I'm going to die. I keep proving them wrong. I must be doing something write. It is a balance of living each day as if it will be my last, but still planning for the future. Not just health. A tornado almost got me Monday evening. Seriously. It was very exciting. Might get a chance to do that again tonight. It might be fun for me to become a ghost and come back to haunt you.

I really would like to know how Tidwell did that neat trick with the URL message. That was really cool. No hacker has ever impressed me that much before. He gets real respect for that one. Tidwell could get a job at the CIA with that kind of talent. Anyone can hack into a computer and deliver a virus, but the URL message thing was "IMPRESSIVE" --imagine that in Darth Vader's voice. I'm actually a Darth Vader fan, so that should tell you something about me. Love the Darth Vader music too. I want to build a Death Star and destroy The Planet Of The Trolls. That would be fun. Luke in Sacramento would probably rescue you and deprive me of victory. If he really reads "Everything" then he should know what the treasure is and where it is. All this time, it has been right in front of your face, but you are unwilling to see it. The ultimate troll feast. You could die happy. Sorry, no more clues for you, mister Sand Whatever.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 1:40 PM PDT

You Know Who says:

Who says Slappy hasn't been back to your blog? He's had plenty to say about what you've been up to. I for one like these exchanges out in the open where you can't constantly close/delete/move what's written.

I notice that you spelled Kevin's name "Kevan" in your review of Paul of Dune. Is that some type of regional dialect of which I'm not aware? Is that an accepted spelling of his name? I would've thought that someone who is as big a fan of his as you are wouldn't mess something like that up. Especially someone who takes such care with the written word and wants it to be out there for the world to see.

I thought perhaps you may have been kidding with some of your posts and comments over the last couple weeks, but it would appear that you've always been a paranoid over-reactionary. I'm surprised someone with as many online accounts as you can't tell the difference between a weblink and a virus. You must've really pr0n'ed the heck out of your cheap computer, I hope you had enough time to finish what you were doing (Must've been research for a book).

Unlike some of the others here, I have actually read a fair amount of your HEREafter autobiographical story and am looking forward to printing my own review of it here.

I'm glad these exchanges provide you with as much entertainment as you are giving me.

By the way, are you getting any action from the females whom you've tried out your "hurt finger from a tornado" line? How much was the splint you must be wearing to give credibility to your story?

Like they say, pics or it didn't happen.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 1:53 PM PDT

SandRider says:

again - wow.

you're such a bad liar, it's not fun anymore ....

Jimmy, you didn't "click on the link" above, there is no link to click - that's a straight copy/paste
from your post on that site where you claim your blaghfiction to be the "same in scale" as DUNE ...

which is enough right there to warrant bringing some reality to your life, regardless of the TheKJA thing,
or your insanity ....

I don't doubt you think writer.net is "full of trolls", after you posted that raving lunatic screed
about hackers and scammers and the bogey-men out to get you, what ? four years ago, and
one little guy posted a reasonable and polite response saying he had encountered none of the
problems you had -in fact :

quote:
I certainly don't feel scammed in any way, and I am satisfied. Whether you agree or not, I'm not necessarily sure it's fair to attack equeryonline simply because they may or may not have used a questionable mass mailing advertiser. James has done a commendable investigation, however it's difficult to have any merit without complaints from actual clients.
/quote

and I think by "actual clients" he means real human beings, other than your various twit accounts, say,
who actually ordered the POD version of your blaghfiction ... anyway, if that was enough to make you
flee the forum from "Trolls" ....

oh ! and the "neat trick with the URL message" is too simple to mock you over - it's been floating
around 4chan since Before Last Thursday - (google 4chan and then ... wait, who am I talking to ?
you know 4chan, eh Captain Picard ?)

that wasn't The Tidwell, you poor deluded man, that was just one of the kids that lurk around the
waterseals at Jacurutu ... of course, if you clicked on the "link" in my previous post, and got a
"virus warning", you've either been eating that Jimson Weed again, or somebody (Russians ?) sold
you a computer pre-loaded with mal-ware .... (and I thought you were some kind of computer
fix-it genius ? where did I get that crazy idea ? oh, yeah, from YOU !)

and, for the record, now you've just accused ME of planting malicious code in a "link" on a major
corporate commercial site, open to the public .... sure hope you got some screenshots .... sure
hope you know how to PROVE the words you're tossing around .... I sure hope you were just
lying, because I really honestly would hate for the Amazon admins to kick-ban you and remove
these pages ....

oh, and I see why you shut down the hereafter1956 twit - found this gem in the archive at
cyberwatch.org - I'm surprised you aren't an admin there, they crawl the web looking for things
to "report to the FBI for investigation" - they think you may be a "domestic terrorist" in the making :

# HEREafter1956 StatCounter showed US Army Intelligence monitoring my blogs but only those postings about HealthCare in which I oppose parts of Obama's plan
# HEREafter1956 I've noticed via StatCounter, a Google webmaster is now monitoring my blogs, so maybe someone opposed to Freedom of Speech complained.
# HEREafter1956 Should be illegal for The White House to have a snitch program and use military intelligence to monitor citizens who disagree with Obama
HEREafter1956 It should be illegal for US Government to use military intelligence to spy on its own citizens, an implied violation of Freedom of Speech

atleast one "Citizen Tracker" just labeled you as "disturbed", tho ...

what else ? OH!
you spotted the "spy" in TheKJA SF, eh ? you so clever ... you should be CIA ...
so I guess you informed Keith and the access hole was plugged, huh ?

dagnabit, I woulda gotten away with it, too,
if it hadn'ta been for them meddlin' Science BlogFiction Writers !!
Last edited by SandChigger on 15 May 2010 04:33, edited 1 time in total.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Showing 21-30 of 40 posts in this discussion

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 2:37 PM PDT
Last edited by the author 19 hours ago

James C. Harwood says:

You Know Who:

May I refer to you by any name other than You Know Who? It does not have to be your real name. How about Reno?

Thanks for the heads up on the spelling. I'll go check that and fix it.

I hope Slappy has been reincarnated and has been back. I'd miss him. He has done some good postings on other subjects at other website forums.

Sometimes I am kidding. Congratulations. You are the first one to catch me on that. Sometimes my warped humor can be mistaken for serious anger. Emotion and seriousness can sometimes be misunderstood in written words. Creative writing, you know.

I too like this setting where we can interact. It is a kind of neutral ground. Understand? It is not happening at my place, and not happening at your place. This is good. I like it. I hope Amazon will continue to allow it. Having read last year's war at Amazon, that went on for a long time, I expect they will not interfere with this string here.

No, it just hurt all day yesterday, mild swelling at the joint. Middle finger right hand. You see, I should not have given the finger to the tornado. ;-} Not as painful today. What pics are you talking about? My finger? Or the tornadoes? The disaster has been all over the news with hundreds of pics. I'm surprised you would challenge me on that. I don't need to prove anything to you anyway about what happened here Monday night. People who matter on that subject know it is true.

One of the best ways to deliver a virus is from a posted link. Usually those are Trojan horses. You should know that. If you clicked that link, and didn't get a warning, then your PC is infected now - unless you are using a Mac, then you'd not even notice the threat.

I can guess how rough it must be for you to live under a bridge all the time, but can't you at least act civilized part of the time when communicating with me?

HEREafter is not an autobiographical story. Not about me anyway. Serious question: Did you like the movie "Interview with the Vampire" if you have seen it? One of my favorites, and one of the movies that alternates between interview scenes and story scenes. I like that kind. Some critics don't like that kind because it is known that the person being interviewed survived all the disasters to tell his story. The exception would be an interview of someone's past life after being reincarnated. So in that way the character being interviewed can tell how he was killed in a past life. Perhaps by now you can see HEREafter has nothing to do with Dianetics or Scientology as idiot SandRider has claimed without ever having read it. And to be totally and brutally honest with you, HEREafter is of course not a 5 on the 1 - 5 rating scale here. It be fair I'd give it a 3. Just an average science fiction story. I knew when I started out that I could never write a 5. One of the reasons why I wanted HEREafter to be a "shared universe" concept series. I wrote the first one just to be a rough draft for other authors to follow when writing HEREafter novels. I never really expected to make any money off of the first book I've written. That was my business plan. To make money off of the work of other authors far better than me. Maybe 5% off the top like a literary agent, and for having created the HEREafter shared universe concept series. Each book was to be an interview of a different character. If it were a TV series, with a team of writers doing it, then Drake would be the one common character on the show every week to handle the interviews. Have you figured out yet who Drake really is? Who he was? What he really is? If it were to be a TV series, there would be a new clue every week, as the interviewer struggles to discover his own past while interviewing the others. I do hope you set aside the Dune conflict and give HEREafter a fair review.

I believe I can put the question to you and get a reasonable answer. What would it take to end this conflict between me and you hard core Dune fans. Other than me dropping dead I mean. So far, from the others, I figure it is like in the movie Independence Day when the President put a similar question to the captured alien, who replied: "Peace? No peace. We want you to die." That might happen, but, in the meantime, I ask you: Is there a way to end this conflict? I fully understand I'll never be accepted in your camp, because once a Kevin fan and of his books I'm condemned for life. I'm just asking. If I leave it alone, will you guys back off and quit attacking me? That does not mean we have to stop having contact with each other. Hard as it might be to believe, I actually like and respect some of the people I've been in conflict with on the Dune issue. It is like I have many friends who are not in agreement with me on political issues, but we are still friends and do not endlessly attack each other. So, is it possible? It might be tomorrow before I can get back here to check your answer and check any new postings from anyone else. Have a good night.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 2:53 PM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

SandRider:

You really copied and pasted the whole thing? You didn't do anything to the link with it?

This is the link you say is not there but is in what you posted...

http://www.writers.net/writers/23703" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...I do recognize it. It should go to my profile at Writers.net.

Seriously. When I clicked on it I got the virus warning page.

When you post here, I get most of it in email notices from Amazon, and read it in email before coming over here to post replies. I clicked on that link in the copy I got in the email. I've not tried it here because I don't want to risk it.

If you didn't do it, I'll take your word for it. But someone did. If you have clicked on it, and nothing happens, then it is because you are using a Mac, or your PC protection didn't warn you and block it - and that means a Trojan horse has been downloaded to your PC. You should get the free version of AVG Anti-Virus, run the scan, and have it removed. Can't hurt to check it out and be safe, right?

Even though I really don't like you, I would not wish a virus on your computer. I'm not that evil.

Others: Be warned. It is a dangerous link.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 2:57 PM PDT

You Know Who says:

You could try boring them to death.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 3:02 PM PDT

The Dukester says:

"Reno." Nice one, Jim.

(Sorry, I didn't really read the rest. I've got these kind of "Gigantic Blocks Of Text" sensors built into my head, and if they start sending out warning signals, I just stop reading. It's a system that works pretty well, I've found.)

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 3:04 PM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

You Know Who: I just checked the Paul of Dune review. Kevin is Kevin, not Kevan. His name is only in one place in the review and it is spelled correctly. I was just thinking maybe it was one of the other reviews where I made the mistake, but all look ok. How long ago was it that you noticed the mistake? Maybe I already caught it since then and fixed it, but I don't recall doing so. But good of you to bring it to my attention anyway. Thanks.

I have to head out now, 5pm Central Time US. No more postings from me today. Have a good night.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 3:07 PM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

You Know Who: Yes!!! I've tried to do that!!! I've tried to bore them to death!!! But I can't get them to read my novel to do that!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 3:11 PM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

You Know Who: Kevin said the best way for me to get out of the conflict is to ignore all of you guys, and then all of you will simply go away. Like magic. Yeh, right. I figure you guys are much more determined than that. He really does underestimate all of you.

NOW, I really must sign off for the night. I'm getting a hostile look from someone waiting for me at my door for not being ready to go out the door at 5pm as I should have!

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 3:23 PM PDT

The Dukester says:

Yes, he WOULD say that. Since he's a spineless coward.

I know this is a bit of a sidebar to the current discussion, Jim, but you should realize that you're talking about one of the central reasons that Kevin J. Anderhack is loathed by true Dune fans all over the world. From Day One -- way, way back in the late '90s, when he got his tentacles around Bobo Herbert -- Anderprick has willfully ignored and belittled Dune fans at every opportunity. Rather than ENGAGE the community, he chose to retreat behind his walls and hurl insults and tell lies.

I'm honestly surprised that anyone chooses to communicate with him; he is truly a disgusting, hateful, pathetic excuse for a man. If you want to hang out with him, that's fine, but you should know who you are dealing with. Be careful: the minute you don't toe his party line, he will show you the door and label you "a hater." Personally, I wouldn't piss on Kevin J. Anderson if we was on fire.

[/end sidebar]

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 4:11 PM PDT

Honey Trap says:

Hi James!

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 7:43 PM PDT
Last edited by the author 12 hours ago

SandRider says:

James Charwood, Science BlogFiction Writer, sez:

"When you post here, I get most of it in email notices from Amazon, and read it in email before coming over here to post replies. I clicked on that link in the copy I got in the email. I've not tried it here because I don't want to risk it."

OMG. OMMFG.

if this came from anybody other than you, Jimmy, I'd figure they were kidding; but ...
given the less-than-trained-monkey level of your innerwebz-skillz, and general lack of
understanding about the basics of the net, or HTML, or blaghs, or forums, or email,
or Windoze, or why you have to click "Start" to Shut Down, I can really believe you
think the link (in your email application) is "infected" ....

no wonder no-one responded to all the silly "advice" you tried to dole out on all those
IT self-help forums you blathered on for a few posts, then quit ... like everything else
you've ever done ... so were those forums full of mean old "Trolls", too, or did the
admins send you a quiet PM and tell you to tone down the crazy and stop posting
inaccurate, wingnut information ? that happens a lot to you, doesn't it Jimmy ?

Jimmy, the IT-guy, sez:
"If you have clicked on it, and nothing happens, then it is because you are using a Mac, or your PC protection didn't warn you and block it - and that means a Trojan horse has been downloaded to your PC. You should get the free version of AVG Anti-Virus, run the scan, and have it removed. "

my god, man, WHY aren't you Director of Big, Important Projects at Sun Microsystems ?
this type of stunning IT insight and bold, decisive action hasn't been seen since Brian Herbert !!

oh, rue, rue the day when Brian picked that hack TheKJA to write his cash-cows
when he, us, THE WORLD, could have had YOU !!

but we don't want you now; you're tainted, dirty ... you stink of sweat and fear ...
you mumble IPs addresses in your sleep, you masturbate to GoogleEarth images
of teenage starlets' homes, and tho none of us are really homophobic, we really
must insist that a man act like a man in public ... what you do with your cousin
in the bathrooms at Memorial Stadium is y'alls business ... altho a case could
be made for that being masturbation, too ...

Jimmy, the poor, dying, mis-understood lonely boy, sez:
"What would it take to end this conflict ?"

I wasn't aware a conflict was taking place - you're a genuine loser trying to use the internet to
bolster your fragile ego, and failing. you got called on it. you did the common, everyday, textbook
response of screaming like a girl, getting hysterical, trying to draw other losers into your "battle"
(TheKJASF said "sry, not yr personal army" &etc), using a low-quality, free, malware-ridden app
to ping IPs, then posted them, as if this would scare the panties off us, sending us trembling
in fear of your skillz, accused random, anonymous internet users of "crashing" your computer
with a "virus", and then, the classic move, come sniffing around saying "aww, gee, guys,
can't we be friends ?" .... and you're so out-of-it, dude, you don't even get that you played
the stereotype right down the line ...

you know what ? I'm bored, there's a rerun of South Park coming on, you're too
stupid to be allowed on the internet .... YOU, James Charwood, ARE the CANCER that killed /b/ !!!!!

>>edit<<

oh, hai, Honey !
T*ts or GTFO !
luv u!
mean it !

>>edit2<<

oh BTW, dink, I forgot to tell you -
you can delete and close down and hide all your blahgs, but ....
google caches EVERYTHING these days - if you know where to look ...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... ogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so now you have to ask yourself one question :
do I face my fear and cut&paste this address into my Chrome browser,
risking the evil machinations of the Master Troll, SandRider,
or do I live in fear that the truth may be that all the drunken, insane things I've
spewed all over the internet can actually be retrieved, read, re-posted and mocked
and there is nothing my weak, pathetic person can do about it ?

I'll save you the trouble - yeah, all your blahg noise, all your hidden twits,
all your facebook messages, all of it is in the google servers, and easily
retrievable ... well ... easy if you're The Tidwell ....

good morning, Jimmy !

I'll be crawling around in your head all day ... lotsa room in here ... think I'll call some friends ... have a party ...
Last edited by SandChigger on 15 May 2010 04:37, edited 1 time in total.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Showing 31-40 of 40 posts in this discussion

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2010 5:18 AM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

Between the following lines is the first part of SandRider's message that showed up in my email, automatically forwarded to me by Amazon to alert me that someone has posted a message to me here. Statement of fact, no reason to lie about it. I get the first part of the message, but have to come here to see all of it and reply.

-------------------------------------------

wow - okay, so TheKJA or one of his minions (TAZ ? Sue?) sent you a PM telling you to tone down the crazy
a notch or two, and you just abandon him ? OR, more likely, did it become painfully clear to you that TheKJA
wasn't at all interested in continuing your SyFy series after you've died ?

BTW, how's that "Have pity and like me, I'm dying" routine working out for you? You've been doing it for several
years, now ... women on the internet really respond to that sort of think, I'm told - hey, Danica Patrick does
that "Make a Wish" stuff, you should dummy up another twitter, say you're a nine-year old dying of premature
baldness ...

oh, and did you REALLY write this ???

quote:
James C Harwood
Norman, Oklahoma, United States
Email: hereafter1956@gmail.com
Home page: http://hereafterebooks.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now look at the first line under "quote"... It is this URL...

The following is the warning page I get when I click on that link in the email copy I got. It is clickable in the email copy I got. Google's gmail does that. The link at Amazon posting by SandRider is not clickable, but when I copy and paste it into the Go To then I get the following warning page.

------------------------------------------------

"Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at http://www.writers.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; contains elements from the site rytsedwtov.in, which appears to host malware - software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for rytsedwtov.in.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.
I understand that visiting this site may harm my computer."

-----------------------------------------------

The one time I ignored a warning page like that, a Trojan horse virus was downloaded to my computer.

I've not been to the Writers.net website in a long time. So that is a new problem since my previous visit there. It even happened to the StatCounter website one time back in December 2009. I thought it was a false warning, so I ignored it. Then I had to remove a Trojan horse virus from my computer.

I know for a fact from other experience that it is possible to include hidden code to a posted link that will deliver a virus. I have no doubt Tidwell has that ability.

There are a lot of trolls who have been banned from Writers.Net, a very few who have Tidwell's amazing abilities as a top-notch hacker, and have tried to have revenge on the website by making it too dangerous to visit.

If you have a Mac, you can't get hurt by this kind of threat noted on the warning page. If you have a PC, you can get hurt. If you don't get the warning page, then that does not mean you are safe. The Trojan horse could be downloaded without you knowing it, and later begin the damage. You don't have to believe me, but I suggest all of you play it safe. Ask yourselves this: What could I possibly have to gain by trying to protect and warn you from a potential virus threat? Better for me if the trolls get destroyed by a virus. Right? But after new information came to light, I know not everyone at Jacurutu is a troll. Many I could easily be friends with, people who can "agree to disagree" without making it personal like the trolls do.

So here is what I suggest. And it can't hurt you to do this. Get the free AVG Anti-Virus at
http://free.avg.com/us-en/homepage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Click on DOWNLOAD AVG FREE on the left side of the page.
It will locate and remove any threats from your PC.

Then, also get the Free version of Zone Alarm at
http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en-us ... rewall.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It will protect your PC and it will identify hackers by their IP address so Law Enforcement can find them. And it is the kind of evidence that will hold up in court.

It can't hurt any of you with PCs to get those. Free. Gets the job done. Better to be safe than sorry.

Posted on May 13, 2010 6:22 AM PDT
Last edited by the author 18 hours ago

James C. Harwood says:

I will not be making any new postings here at Amazon after this final posting. So I'm putting everything into this single posting. If it is too long for some of you, then how can you handle reading any books?

My original opinion about ALL of the DUNE novels remains the same. I like most of them, to different degrees, and have rated them differently at my blog Novel Traveler http://noveltraveler.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My opinion remains the same, that I'd still like to see the DUNE novels turned into a TV series. I don't care who writes the stories for the TV series as long as they do a good job. My interest is entertainment. Professor Ronald Craig condemned me for wanting to see the DUNE novels turned into a TV series, and that is how I entered this conflict.

Kevin J. Anderson does believe the best way to stop those I call "trolls" and those he calls "freaks" is to ignore them, and then as result they will simply fade away. The obvious facts do not support that. People who are as well organized and as determined as Jacurutu members do not simply fade away. It is unrealistic to believe so. However, and it is a big however, in my case only, IF I had ignored Professor Ronald Craig when he first attacked me at Twitter, then I would have never become involved in this conflict. I can see how important it is to Jacurutu members, but it is not as important to me, and if I had it to do over then I'd not have wasted the time. One more however, and it is another big however, that my conflict with Jacurutu members brought to light some important information I did not previously know about, which I learned from good Jacurutu members, in their favor, such as problems with the books.

I believe it was a few years ago when I first heard a complaint about Kevin J. Anderson doing something or not doing something that somehow offended fans of DUNE. I don't recall if the same complaint included Brian Herbert. There might be a YouTube video of an interview with Kevin J. Anderson in which the complaint was mentioned and he didn't respond very well to it. I'd forgotten about that. By the way, I've wondered about Brian having no presence on the Internet, while Kevin is very active on the Internet. I've wondered why that is. Apparently, no interaction between Brian and fans, if he has any, or maybe he snubs them all.

Twitter has removed the Verification symbol from the account of Kevin J. Anderson. I asked him about that in an email, and did not get an answer. I mentioned it to a couple of other KJA Special Forces members in emails, and they did not respond about that. I don't like it when a question that important gets ignored. I mentioned to Kevin long before that happened, that if it were not for the Verification symbol on his Twitter account, I would never have believed it to be him, as so many others were claiming to be him. Why would Twitter remove it? Did Kevin request it be removed? If so, why? Did Twitter remove it without Kevin's consent. If so, why? All indications are that "The KJA" is the real Kevin J. Anderson. Not all celebrities get Verified by Twitter. Just those who are having problems with other Twitter users pretending to be them.

It is through Twitter that Kevin gave me his email address, and then via email exchanges I was invited to join KJA Special Forces. I'd asked him if there is a place where I can safely interact with other DUNE fans without being attacked by trolls. He then told me about KJA Special Forces.

Regarding KJA Special Forces, first, there was a huge technical problem that needed to be fixed before I could complete the join process to become a member. Kevin had to contact the webmaster to fix whatever was wrong. Mainly it would not accept passwords to let me in.

Second, once I finally did get in, I found a mess, a website not well organized, not the way I'd have organized a forum website.

Third, I expected to find at least hundreds of members if not thousands. Instead, I found maybe 40. Most ever online is 13. WTF?! And I started checking dates of most recent postings in the various forums. Days to months had gone by without anyone posting there. Again, WTF?! It put me "on guard" that something is very seriously wrong there. How can an author of such a major and successful series of novels have such a low following at a forum website like that?! It would be like visiting New York City and discovering only a few people live there. Not what I was expecting. Not even close. Huge disappointment. Comparison. Me as an insignificant science fiction writer with only one published novel that has not been successful. Even so, at one time in 2005, I had over 1000 members at a Yahoo! Group that I set up for readers of my novel. The point is this: If someone as low down as me can get over 1000 members at a website, then where are all the fans of a top-notch best-selling author like Kevin J. Anderson? It is an indication that something is seriously wrong.

Further, remember, I was seeking a place where I could safely interact with other fans of DUNE and not be attacked by trolls. There are several forums within Special Forces for various subjects. I got a good friendly welcome at the start. Later as I began to post in various forums at Special Forces, I got few or no responses from what few members there are. It is a dead forum website. Not what I was looking for.

Although Kevin is opposed to me taking action of any kind against the trolls, and prefers I ignore them, he did refer me to the forum where a few members were trying to organize something against the trolls, or at least writing about the conflict. Kevin stated in an email that there are at least a couple of people interested in joining my campaign against the trolls. Notice he referred to my campaign against the trolls, not his. He has none. I found 3, maybe 4 members wanting to help me. One was already engaged in some kind of action, but would not trust me, and refused to tell me what he is doing. One, who at first expressed interest, then did not respond any further to my inquiries. One KJA Special Forces member admitted to being a member of Jacurutu, but claimed he is there to keep an eye on their members. Kevin vouched for him, but I know the spy leaked some information to Jacurutu members about my new activities at Facebook, so I concluded he is a double-agent spy if he also is giving information to Kevin about secret plans of Jacurutu.com or at Solahpmo.com. That left only one member willing to stand by me. Even so, there was a plan put forward. When the time came to act on that plan, I was the only one who showed up. WTF?! Why am I wasting my time defending people who will not defend themselves?! "Special Forces" has no teeth, and is totally useless for any kind of conflict. It is not good for much of anything else either. Even my blog gets more action than KJA Special Forces!!! It is like the old western movie on TV in which one good guy is left standing alone to defend a town against many bad guys, when the citizens of the town are unwilling to help defend their own town!!! They are simply not worth the risk and trouble.

Even worse, I discovered significantly important information had been withheld from me by Kevin and Special Forces members about Jacurutu members and past conflicts. If I had known that information sooner, then it would have dramatically altered my position and views, and caused me to drop out of the conflict much sooner. No, it would not make me go over to the side of Jacurutu, but it certainly would have shifted me to a neutral position taking neither side. I tend to be a moderate centrist in politics, partly because I have found flaws on both sides - far left liberals and far right conservatives, so I became an Independent.

A misconception Kevin and his members knew I had about Ronald Craig was not corrected as soon as it should have been corrected. I was under the wrong impression he is a very young college student at Ibaraki University in Japan, who simply has an extremely hateful attitude. The truth is that he is closer to my age of 54, and is a respected college professor, which gains him significant credibility and respect, even if he does have a bad attitude and acts like an evil little troll living under a bridge in Japan. When I found out the truth, I tried to show Professor Craig some of the respect he deserves, even though we still don't agree on some issues. He treated it as being offensive to him, and responded with a new attack on me. He has become consumed by his hatred and cannot be reasoned with. I consider him, and two or three others, to be permanent enemies, even after I leave KJA Special Forces and go to a neutral position.

Each time I've tried to get on good terms with Jacurutu members, a few have responded with new attacks on me. They believe in Internet troll "flaming" because they have no intention of winning anyone like me over to their side. They believe that anyone who has ever supported Kevin J. Anderson or liked any of his books is automatically condemned for life. I have friends who do not agree with me on political and religious issues, but they are still friends with me, as we have other common interests to maintain friendships. Such a relationship is not possible with some Jacurutu members.

Jacurutu members are loyal to each other and to their cause. A plan to divide and conquer is not possible. One Jacurutu member cannot be turned against another. None can be won over to the other side. All of the Jacurutu members are willing to fight for their cause, for what they truly believe in, and that is very impressive to me. Very refreshing compared to my experience with some KJA Special Forces members.

Even so, make no mistake about it, at least four of the Jacurutu members are no better than common terrorists, considering their behavior and desire to destroy all enemies instead of winning anyone over to their side.

I paid the price with the loss of an old computer, destroyed by a Jacurutu leader in a cyber attack with a virus intended to silence me. There will be justice for that, and soon, one way or another. The only advantage Tidwell has is that most Law Enforcement is as useless at fighting cyber stalking as KJA Special Forces is useless.

I will not continue to be a member there, because KJA Special Forces serves no useful purpose. And I don't like being screwed over by two different opposing sides, so my position is now 100% neutral. Obviously, this isn't going to change the plans of a few Jacurutu members like SandRider who will continue to try to destroy me. I know that. And I want to make it clear: I'm not caving in because of pressure from Jacurutu. I'm caving in from a lack of support from the side I tried to defend.

Jacurutu has great warriors, as well as evil terrorists who I refer to as trolls. Even so, not enough to hurt the huge publishing machine that supports Kevin J. Anderson. Actions of Jacurutu members will not make enough difference to hurt sales of his books, or even get any of them removed from stores. Kevin can afford to ignore the threat because he knows how futile it is. He can't be destroyed. He is basically untouchable. So I don't know what the good members of Jacurutu hope to gain by continuing the war. They at least need a new mission statement and a new plan that has some hope of eventual victory. Otherwise, why bother with it if they can't win? Waste of time. However, if the goal is simply to make as many people as possible aware of what is wrong with Kevin J. Anderson and his books, then that is a reasonable goal. But making people aware must include winning people over to the Jacurutu side. It is wrong to continue to attack and condemn those who are no longer a threat to the Jacurutu side of the conflict.

I will now be switching off email alerts for postings here at Amazon, and I will not return to this string of postings to read any new postings. This is my final posting here. I don't have time for this conflict anymore. I have other interests that require my attention and time. Good luck to the good warriors of Jacurutu, and to hell with the trolls.

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2010 6:43 AM PDT

You Know Who says:

Since you asked earlier:

From your review of Paul of Dune: "I consider the new work on the Dune series by Brian Herbert and Kevan J. Anderson to be as good as if not superior to the work of Frank Herbert."

You asked me where you misspelled Keith's name and there it is.

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2010 7:03 AM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

You Know Who: Your posting came through just before I switched off email alerts. So I will reply to that.

My review of Paul of Dune is at
http://noveltraveler.blogspot.com/2010/ ... eview.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't know what you are looking at, but the line you refer to is not there. So far as I have determined, it is not in any of the current postings at my new blog.

Perhaps you are looking at an old posting via cache, which no longer exist. I do recall writing a line like that many months ago, long before the conflict with Jacurutu began, and long before I became aware of any "contradictions" or any other flaws with the books. I read the DUNE novels for entertainment and got my money's worth, not to become a fanatic and go over every detail with a microscope. Even so, having been enlightened since then by the better members of Jacurutu, I withdraw that statement.

If it still exist, other than just an old deleted posting saved by cache, then please post the URL here so I can go find it and fix it. No need to correct the spelling. I will delete it. You can also send the link to me at NovelTraveler1 at Twitter, just in case I don't come back here.
http://twitter.com/NovelTraveler1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2010 7:22 AM PDT

You Know Who says:

Right, I won't be posting any "links" here because I do not wish to be accused of anything, nor do I wish you posting everything your stat counter can find out about me. I have every right to remain anonymous if I choose to. I wanted to join your Facebook group and then I saw what was going on here and don't want anything to do with all of that.

Since you're into hints and mysteries, I'll just say that I am not quoting from a "cached" page anywhere, but a real live, active web page in which you equate Paul of Dune to Frank Herbert's writing as well as the reference to Kevan. I guess I'll just keep checking the review to see if you can find it ;)

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2010 7:32 AM PDT

James C. Harwood says:

You Know Who: I'd forgotten about having done a review of Paul of Dune here at Amazon back in June of 2009. I thought you were referring to my most recent reviews posted at my blog. You could have stated it is the Amazon review to save me the trouble, instead of acting like a typical troll. I have found that old review, and have edited it to correct the spelling error and to reflect my changed opinion based on what I have discovered since the original posting in June 2009. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Now you can go to hell with the rest of the evil little coward trolls.

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2010 7:38 AM PDT

You Know Who says:

Ouch, you did exactly the same thing to someone earlier in this thread and now you've resorted to name-calling and wishing me to go to hell? Doesn't seem very Christian-like of you.

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2010 8:48 AM PDT

SandRider says:

meh.

ack.

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2010 9:20 AM PDT

The Dukester says:

James, you're a living, breathing contradiction ... it's sort of fascinating.

You're capable of some great, thoughtful posts, like the one above where you expose the KJASF for the joke that it is. But then you just go right back to name-calling, using "war" and "terror" references, and the absurd assertion that someone at Jacurutu would actually attempt to send you some malicious code (hint: it probably came from all the porn sites you're visiting ... and, yes, I know you visit them. Those places are FULL of malware and spyware, Jim).

So I just don't get it. It seems like you can go from thoughtful posts to grade-level "prison friends" jokes in the space of about 30 seconds. Like I said: contradictory.

Thank you for the information about KJASF (and, BTW, when one of Kevin's lickspittle spies sees that I've reposted a bunch of it, you're probably going to be kicked out of there. Sorry about that). And you're right: we won't be giving up. Not until we get the press release stating that Kevin K. Anderdick has been fired by the HLP.

In reply to an earlier post on May 14, 2010 12:38 AM PDT

SandRider says:

hey great, since Jimmy's turned off the email notification and won't be checking the thread,
we can gossip about him behind his back out in the open ....

I posted the links at T(A)U, but I know everybody's not in there, so I'll just say that I found two user accounts
named "James C Harwood" on oriental gay sites - one for "Asian GaySex Trips" and the other an "Asian Boy
Friend Finder" kinda thing ....

not saying this is the same James C Harwood, or course, but perhaps all the speculation about his obsessive
need to post "straight" in all his profiles (as well as "not married" & "no kids" (@54)) was not unfounded afterall ...
and maybe it's not pedophilia that leads him to post all the jailbait pics on his blaghs, but a tween-girl crush
on their clothes, hair, and makeup ....

does he dress up and sing "I'm So Pretty" to himself in his one-room apartment ?
only Jimmy knows for sure ....

I also found hits for username "james1956" that led to sites I had to use >9000 proxies
to peek at; and I still felt dirty ...

not saying that any of this relates to the same James Charwood, Science BlogFiction Writer,
merely passing on some interesting Yandex search results ...

if it IS the same guy, however, you'd think he be more careful than to post IPs and personal information
on people he randomly accuses of sabotaging his computer with viruses and bringing the attention of
the FBI and bored local law enforcement and Chris Hansen on himself ...

and hey, the "Report a PedoBear" link at cyberwatch.org really does work, and quick too ...
I sent them a message yesterday afternoon and by tonight, Jimmy's profile had been moved
from the "Suspected Domestic Terrorist" database to "Suspected Child Predator" .... (they've
still got me listed as a "Known Communist" AND "Right-Wing Hate Group Member", tho .... :/....:)
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

:lol: :clap: :dance: 8)

Oh, that internet ... she can be a tricky bitch, huh, Jim?

+++++

(I still give him credit for leaving KJASF, though; I don't really even care what the reasons were. Plus, reading between the lines, it's pretty clear that JH began to strongly suspect that Anderjacket was just completely full of shit).
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I think he's deleted his Paul of Dune review, too. Can't find it through his user page, at least. That one I don't have saved. ;)
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

SandRider says:
...I found two user accounts named "James C Harwood" on oriental gay sites....[Please, Dude, Oriental is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American gay websites.]

....I also found hits for username "james1956" that led to sites I had to use >9000 proxies
to peek at; and I still felt dirty ...

[I know I'm not the first one to notice this from Harwood's website but, I love this blurb he's posted next to his "cheesecake" collection...]
It is clear that some people, who have been attacking me - them engaging in libel and making threats against me - at other websites, don't know the difference between "cheesecake" pin-up art and photos, which may include mild simple nudity, and what is pornography - mainly pictures and videos of people engaging in sexual activities. I've no interest in pornography at all. I do not "surf for porn" as some have wrongfully claimed in such a way that it is libel. Further, there is no clear frontal nudity in any of the pictures of female stars posted at this blog.

What a douche
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Libel
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

That was me. :dance:

I also called him out for blatantly stealing all of those photos from magazines like Maxim and Esquire. He's got pages and pages and pages of them ... and some are even stamped with the magazine logo!

I really, really dislike dickheads who scream about legal stuff 100 times a day, then blatantly break the law themselves.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Blah blah blah hmmm? Threatening him? Who's been threatening him? :roll:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

He's probably reaching his boiling point right about now and will start another blog for a few posts and shut it off again.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

Sad, that that sect (followers of KJA) now be fucking with Torchwood, I'm heterosexual (have it on mind) But Torchwood is one of my favorite sci fi tv series. (they should have more lesbic sex though;) ) It's embarrasing to watch Ianto and Captain Jack Harkness naked... :?

:lol:
Only the books written by Frank Herbert are canon.

Who We Are and What We Stand For
viewtopic.php?p=79778#p79778
----
Carlos Santillan, aka cmsahe
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Nekhrun wrote:He's probably reaching his boiling point right about now and will start another blog for a few posts and shut it off again.
I wish he would. Oh, I wish he would.

Apparently, the C in James C. Harwood is for "Cheesecake." I thought it stood for something else.*

*That's potentially libelous.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Or libidinous.

Or something like that.

(I'm still trying to think of a suitable comeback to Carlos' post. :lol: )
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

merkin muffley wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:He's probably reaching his boiling point right about now and will start another blog for a few posts and shut it off again.

Apparently, the C in James C. Harwood is for "Cheesecake." I thought it stood for something else.*

I just reported you to the FBI.

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Nekhrun wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:

To emphasize the point you should invite him to post on your blog.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Freakzilla wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:

To emphasize the point you should invite him to post on your blog.
Too late, I just deleted it. Wait a few hours until I start another one :wink:

merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Freakzilla wrote: To emphasize the point you should invite him to post on your blog.
I'm going to enlist him in the epic struggle to protect hack writers from criticism, on my blog: "All Things Cheesecake: Thinkin' About Stuff with Merkin Muffley."
Onasander

Post by Onasander »

Thought this thread was a actual discussion on the Dr. Who spinoff Torchwood..... so fucking wrong about that- head most of the first post (which is very, very, very long) and then gave up completely on wanting to know anything more about this shit.

Not sympathetic one bit to you guys, and you damn well know it. However, one thing stood out I noticed- evidence of a actual crime in which this author may very well face criminal and civil charges, if not jail time for:
You ALLOW me to do what? You and your associates are cowards using hit and run tactics on the Internet. The public needs to know about scum of the earth like you. I'm hoping CNN will do a story about Internet Trolls and use you as an example. Please do tell the Church of Scientology about all of this! They have a lot more money to take legal action against you for libel than I do. I've already had the police identify and go to the door of one of the trolls in Minnesota to silence him. Maybe you will be next. It is the simple matter of police or FBI going to the Internet Service Provider with your IP address to get your real name and street address. Cyber stalking is a crime. And that is in fact what you are doing here at Amazon, as well as engaging in libel.
Cyber Stalking is not a crime.... we only made real life stalking a crime because of the high risk of resulting murder or rape- and it was from a long, long, long list of psychological profiling and comparison that we made that leap to restrict the rights of individuals. Cyberstalking in and of itself is a neutral, legally meaningless term that is fully and legally protected by the first amendment: the right to publish is the right to read- I've been stalking the fuck out of Foucault this last month..... it's one way observation.... I see, I don't react. I can google the hell out of the person- it's how the porn industry operates nowadays.

Now, harassment falls into a different category- be it harrassment in the office, on the street, or on the internet- it CAN have a psychological effect of harm. However, under US law, not all harm is bad, and some is constitutionally protected, and the constitutional protection is at odds with the anti-stalking laws we have on the books- but the constitution takes precedent, every time. The members of this site- though completely looney and hurtful- CAN choose to go farther and burn a effigy of this author, paint their naked bodies with hate slogans of your work- and the police can't and won't do a damn thing about it so long as it doesn't violate any laws. Most everything I've seen so far in this thread- though unfair, and perhaps even libelous (and if so, is illegal) is still protected when it's done non-libelous as a form of criticism- a form of free speech that was LISTED and PROTECTED IN NAME in the debates by the framers of the U.S. Constitution..... no judge will ever touch the rights of a critic to criticize- so long as it can't be shown to be libelous.

Libelous requires a burden of proof- I wish it was methodological in the ability to be predicted as such- but it's not.... mostly up to the Judge to decide..... THE JUDGE. In order to get it to a judge, you have to get it to a court, and in order to get it to a court, you have to convince a police chief to go ahead, and serve these lads. Can it be done? Yes- this site is easy to trace down, it's obviously breaking copyright law, and everyone can be tracked down...... this being said- you'll be district hopping for quite some time, and will be sued by a lot of people- in some cases rightly- who DON'T read that shit, and who don't bother to join the troll wars. I for one don't give a fuck about this author to being with..... have no need for him.

His claim he got someone arrested for trolling- a non-existent crime- IS what he can be sent to jail for- he gave up a intent in saying so to obstruct justice, and to manipulate justice to serve his own ends. If he did indeed do so- it's a fragrant violation of many laws, both bill or rights, constitutional and state, and likely local- and will find his ass infront of a federal judge who will lock his ass away from a very, very, very long time. He will lose most likely everything- and the royalties you get on the internet (from the description he gave, a pay per pageview add system, I haven't looked at it, as I am still disappointed this isn't a Torchwood discussion- I don't even like the show, but do like the Bi-Sexual Brunette who plays as the lead actress) for the rest of his life- plus a good bit, if not all, of his property that he currently owns in a civil suit after the criminal trial (remember OJ) for illegally putting the 'troll' behind bars.

This is stated by his own omission- that he framed someone on the net who was trolling for another crime (as trolling is not, to my understanding ANYWHERE IN ANY US LAW ILLEGAL). Most likely, he is just confused, or bullshitting, trying to make himself sound tough- however, if there is ANY shred of truth in this- if the Constitution and laws of the United States are being bent and used to persecute behavior protected under the first amendment- then it needs to be looked into, and looked into soon- I would hate to think someone is behind bars for commenting negatively on a public figure.

I am not a public figure- I have not given my name out- I remain Anonymous- the right to privacy remains- but my words may be picked through.... and it's the full right of anyone to counter, mock, and disparage me as such (a right a good many have taken up joyfully)- but it's my right as well.... as is this author (who I remain sympathetic too, given how big a bunch of douchebags everyone is here). This author is though- as such, it comes with the territory in the US. Libel law changed last year- making it HARDER to prosecute people, especially from outside the US in English and Australian courts. Best of luck to him of convincing any lawyer, be he in the right or wrong, of taking up this pointless crusade.

If the author is reading this- my tactical recommendation on your part is to just shut up and move on. These people here on this site are mostly a bunch of loons and fanatics. Quit trying to impress people with how you've gotten other's arrested- you can in turn be prosecuted for abusing the legal system in such a manner that you used it to take away other's constitutionally protected rights. Yes, it is your right to speak openly about it- but it may be used against you in a court of law- federal courts.... with a very pissed of judge.... you've already labeled your intent as one of attacking him for trolling- which is still to this day constitutionally protected. How high exactly are you seeking to pile this shit? Just shut the fuck up now- my only advise to you.

To every one else- the 'cyber stalkers'- you bunch of fruity minded fuckheads who in a sane society would indeed be locked up- make good use of your obsessive research and track this poor kid he had arrested, and look into it, and have him a link to this thread- if he's not in jail. The specifics of this case need to be compared to what the author has just said. Perhaps I am wrong, and some small town does indeed have a 'anti-trolling' law- if so, it needs to be read, understood- and seen if somehow the backwood local legislator has somehow figured out a constitutional loophole that prevents this boy from accessing his first amendment rights- if you find it- don't tell me, tell CNN and FoxNews- a fucking shitstorm of unparalleled proportions will fall on this case, and he will undoubtedly be cleared (if not freed if he somehow landed in jail).

If there was any virus activity- no shit- that's a crime, fucking stop it. He didn't write the Prequels or the Sequels- KJA and BH did.... he's only a friendly author in the same field- and he's offering free access to his works to any potential fan- unlike the other two douchebags..... for that alone, he doesn't deserve a virus. This being said- Virus have jumped in massive proportion in the last year- I lost my laptop to Maleware this year- Libel requires a Burden of Proof- I am fairly certain this guy does NOT have one, unless the virus writer was nice enough to sign his program.

So- I am sympathetic to the writer- see no reason why anyone would ever engage in this retarded stalking and immature criticism- but must note that a crime does appear to of been committed. It is my strongest hope and wish that this would be cleared up as a poorly worded, hot-headed mistake, and that no one was arrested for 'trolling'. If not- if it's all true- prepared to be fucked in the ass by the full force of the US constitution, lady liberty has a sand paper lined 12 inch dildo- and will make you bleed your own lube. We don't take kindly to people manipulating the law and throwing innocent people into jail in the US.... especially when their actions are constitutionally protected. I STRONGLY urge a retraction of your statement as a over-embellishment..... as well as everyone this committed to this thread to look into any violations of the law.
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

I can't believe you're complaining about a long post.

(I can't believe I responded to this.)
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Jesus Christ in a souped-up chariot-driven sidecar, this clown takes Harwood 100 times more seriously than any of the rest of us. :lol:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Hey, think about it. Who would take a loon seriously? :crazy:

I've added that deleted comment #10 to the end of the first post in this thread. I think that completes the public record which he tried to expunge by deleting his "review". :)
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

Onasander wrote:fragrant violation of many laws
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

:lol: :clap:

I often have fragrant violations after I visit the chili bar at Sizzler.
Onasander

Post by Onasander »

yeah, misspelled that- none the less, it's a massive series violations. I have no respect for people doing this, and I take it very seriously. If it was attempted against anyone I knew personally, I would make certain the fuckhead doing it would be behind bars. Freedom of Speech is one of the ideals in life I take very seriously. It's the only thing I've gotten into a fight over physically since getting out of the army- I have a zero anti-tolerance policy, and I will fuck you up if you push it. It's a thousand times more hard assed on this guy.

(p.s. don't eat a sizzler you freak, their food is made from horses)