Random Crap

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

lotek

Re: Random Crap

Post by lotek »

Freakzilla wrote:
BTW, I'm not amazed... It is much more of a challenge to get a woman to send you a candid photo.
i concur

the only ones I have were all my girlfriends

and non I am not sharing them :)
Spice is the worm's gonads.
lotek

Post by lotek »

inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Freakzilla wrote:
inhuien wrote:
Mandy wrote:You'd be amazed at how easy it is to get a guy to post px of his dick.. errr,
I've a large library of peni-pics trawled for 'tintiernet from just that very reason. Wanna see? :dance:
Do not even think about it.
Don't know what's funnier, my misspellings or you apparently taking me seriously. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

inhuien wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
inhuien wrote:
Mandy wrote:You'd be amazed at how easy it is to get a guy to post px of his dick.. errr,
I've a large library of peni-pics trawled for 'tintiernet from just that very reason. Wanna see? :dance:
Do not even think about it.
Don't know what's funnier, my misspellings or you apparently taking me seriously. :lol: :lol: :lol:
One never knows... :?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Please rest assured that I would never post anything of that nature.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

inhuien wrote:Please rest assured that I would never post anything of that nature.
Not that I'm against such things, in fact I've encouraged it. There's just better places for it. :D
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

lotek wrote:Image
Hardly the most scary of the things I've seen over here. Or actually tried.

What was the nasty one we tried back around New Years? Oh yeah, Shiso Cola and Azuki Cola. Shiso is the minty green leaf you sometimes get with your sushi & sashimi. Azuki is the red bean used to make the paste in manju. I like the real things, but the cola versions were NASTY SHIT.

Speaking of things Japanese, I walked out of the dentist's this afternoon just as one of the uyoku/Right Wing's flashy new all-black urban-assault Rovers barreled down the main street headed for Iwaki Station, loudspeakers blaring a rousing enka-like tune praising the Emperor and extolling the virtues of Greater Nippon. I felt like giving them a Seig Heil as they went by, but since I was the only one standing on my corner, I figured I would have stood out too much.

And who needs the attention of racist neo-Nazi morons like that? :roll:
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

SandChigger wrote:
lotek wrote:Image
Hardly the most scary of the things I've seen over here. Or actually tried.

What was the nasty one we tried back around New Years? Oh yeah, Shiso Cola and Azuki Cola. Shiso is the minty green leaf you sometimes get with your sushi & sashimi. Azuki is the red bean used to make the paste in manju. I like the real things, but the cola versions were NASTY SHIT.

Speaking of things Japanese, I walked out of the dentist's this afternoon just as one of the uyoku/Right Wing's flashy new all-black urban-assault Rovers barreled down the main street headed for Iwaki Station, loudspeakers blaring a rousing enka-like tune praising the Emperor and extolling the virtues of Greater Nippon. I felt like giving them a Seig Heil as they went by, but since I was the only one standing on my corner, I figured I would have stood out too much.

And who needs the attention of racist neo-Nazi morons like that? :roll:

Oh Chig, what would we do without you? :lol: As soon as I can get a gig recording Japanese drummers I'm coming over there to visit you and try some of this weird shit ythey have over there! (Not to mention I'm looking forward to the sushi... mmmmmm).
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
lotek

Post by lotek »

SadisticCynic wrote:Drowning Sign Fail

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
literaly.

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

lotek wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/countdown.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
lotek

Post by lotek »

would the one I posted be a fake too? It does sound an odd random suite of letters but you can't help but want to believe it happened, for some silly reason :)

EDIT
But most of the real nasties end up safely on the cutting-room floor.
:(
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

lotek wrote:would the one I posted be a fake too? It does sound an odd random suite of letters but you can't help but want to believe it happened, for some silly reason :)

EDIT
It's still funny and deserves its place among the Random Crap.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
lotek

Post by lotek »

thanks I feel less disappointed, at least to know I'm not the only one to find it funny is reassuring!
Long live Random Crap and all its forms of funny!
lotek

Post by lotek »

I thought someone might already know this one
Japanese prank
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

lotek wrote:would the one I posted be a fake too? It does sound an odd random suite of letters but you can't help but want to believe it happened, for some silly reason :)

EDIT
I watched a programme (it may have been Big Fat Quiz) with Vorderman on it and she related a story wherein someone sent in a tie to the presenter with COUNTDOWN written on it vertically. But then he clipped his mic on over the 'O' and the 'DOWN' was hidden by the his desk...
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Hello Kitty Wine: http://mwcimporterforhellokittywine.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:shock:
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Mongolian Death Worm: http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com//f ... -worm/2266" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Mandy wrote:I bet those guys put their own pictures online. You'd be amazed at how easy it is to get a guy to post px of his dick.. errr, not that I'd know anything about that. :angelic-grayflying:

so much for secrets, huh ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Jennifer Love Hewitt won't date guys with skid marks: http://www.showbizspy.com/article/20279 ... rwear.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Whoa! Now that really is some random crap! :lol:

I just love her in The Goatse Whisperer! ;)
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:Whoa! Now that really is some random crap! :lol:

I just love her in The Goatse Whisperer! ;)
My wife watches that show. I call her The Boob Whisperer.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plug ... ed/1396032" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

by Ben Silverman April 6 5:52 P.M.

After a grueling 58 hours of continuous play, John McAllister of Seattle, Washington officially became the best Asteroids player on the planet by scoring an unthinkable 41,338,740 points in the classic 1979 coin-op arcade game. The previous mark of 41,336,440 was set by Scott Safran back in 1982 -- the longest standing record in gaming -- and was considered virtually unbreakable.

"It's basically considered a Holy Grail," he told Portland TV station KGW. "It was a title that a lot of people would want, and I wanted it."

McAllister also holds the world record for the lesser known sequel Asteroids Deluxe, a mark he set in 2009. Before he's inducted into the record books, however, his efforts will have to pass the strict submission guidelines of official game scorekeepers, Twin Galaxies.

It's been a rough year for video game records. In March, a plastic surgeon toppled the all-time Donkey Kong mark, while back in January, a Connecticut man hopped his way to the new high score in Frogger.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

~Pink Snowman