I am Orthodox.

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Orthodox

Re: I am Orthodox.

Post by Orthodox »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:I don't really care one way or another anyways. I don't think the door you're worried about closing would be closed though, I think you vastly over-rate how close of an eye anyone keeps on this place from the "other side".
Again, none of this was for my benefit. I know how little they care, I do; but, why risk it? Why risk anything with them when I know it will end up being more trouble? I made a choice to become a new identity because that was required. Is it of great importance? Not to most of you, but to one or two it is.

I made who I am out of entertainment. I am no sock puppet.
Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere. Climb the mountain just a little bit to test it's a mountain. From the top of the mountain, you cannot see the mountain. -- Frank Herbert
Lundse

Post by Lundse »

Orthodox wrote:If you must hate, dislike, or disregard -- do it because of my actions, not who I may or may not be.
Personally, I think people are just getting irritated that you act so mysterious about it. As if any one couldn't create a handful of identities overnight and post about how they want to stay anonymous.
I don't know if this adds up to hate, but since there is precious little else than these "I won't say"-posts, it is kind of hard to "judge you by your actions".

I am reminded of the exact moment I lost all interest in the freemasons: The Copenhagen lodge had opened up a few doors to the press, and kept some closed. When the interviewer asked what was behind the big closed door, you could see the old geezer light up with glee as he got to say "that's a secret". I don't care what was behind the door, and neither did he. Not a bathtub of heroin could be more exciting than being so mysterious on national television.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:I had my ass handed to me a few times when I started out...
Oh those heady halcyon days... :lol:
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

SandChigger wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:I had my ass handed to me a few times when I started out...
Oh those heady halcyon days... :lol:
I remember one particularly good one when I tried to argue with Orald over the morality of randomly lobbing bombs into Palestine... oh the memories. :D
Orthodox

Post by Orthodox »

Lundse wrote:
Orthodox wrote:If you must hate, dislike, or disregard -- do it because of my actions, not who I may or may not be.
Personally, I think people are just getting irritated that you act so mysterious about it. As if any one couldn't create a handful of identities overnight and post about how they want to stay anonymous.
I don't know if this adds up to hate, but since there is precious little else than these "I won't say"-posts, it is kind of hard to "judge you by your actions".

I am reminded of the exact moment I lost all interest in the freemasons: The Copenhagen lodge had opened up a few doors to the press, and kept some closed. When the interviewer asked what was behind the big closed door, you could see the old geezer light up with glee as he got to say "that's a secret". I don't care what was behind the door, and neither did he. Not a bathtub of heroin could be more exciting than being so mysterious on national television.
No, you're right. I made this about me, and I got excited and went overboard. It's my fault. So, to anyone offended, I am sorry. I am just trying to be apart of this like any of you are.
Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere. Climb the mountain just a little bit to test it's a mountain. From the top of the mountain, you cannot see the mountain. -- Frank Herbert
Lundse

Post by Lundse »

Orthodox wrote:I made this about me, and I got excited and went overboard. ... I am just trying to be apart of this like any of you are.
Accepted! :-)
And... Welcome!

There's a nice thread slandering KJA and his seemingly ever-growing ego, if you want to fit in... ;-)
(And really, when is the last time we didn't have a thread going slightly overboard in slandering the guy, and when is the last time he didn't supply abundant fodder for ridiculing his self-aggrandizement?)
lotek

Post by lotek »

has the drama queen act been dropeed then?
unless he was kicked out of here I can't see why someone would want to come in hiding...

Spice is the worm's gonads.
Orthodox

Post by Orthodox »

Ha, yes. Ego. I was always told that I didn't know enough to know I didn't know that I had that problem.

And no, I was never banned before. Never removed before. I still have an account here. Just not active... here, or there.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Orthodox wrote:I could ask Kevin if this was him, but I think I know what the response would be.

Also, if I am a sock puppet -- then I cannot fail what was never there.
I'm getting a whiff of Scummypuke. If it is, then fuck off you rancid piece of crap. If it isn't, then HI!
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.