KJA Site

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Arrrmanda

Re: KJA Site

Post by Arrrmanda »

Word, that is so true. It feels like a party when someone understands promotions or is polite, or god forbid, can get their own shoes for themselves. :lol:

Things I have learned working in retail:
  • Women are cheap assholes who can't read or shop without destroying everything in a 5 feet radius
    Foreigners have no manners
    I hate people
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Arrrmanda wrote:Women are cheap assholes who can't read or shop without destroying everything in a 5 feet radius
I saw this in action just last evening.

Ran down to furniture & sundries store Nitori to get a new cover for the hot carpet (long story short: glorified butt warmer; even with no central heating, if you keep your tushie toasty it's amazing how chilly the rest of the room can be before you notice! ... God this country is so fucking primitive in some ways) and they had oddles of them spread out on these four big tables. But there was this late-twenties/early-thirties-something there first and she was having her a big ole time just slinging the covers this way and that, bunching them up and leaving them in piles.

It was really impressive how oblivious she was to the mess she was making. And leaving. Gah. :roll:
Arrrmanda

Post by Arrrmanda »

Its like they turn their brains off when they walk into a store.