Ignore/plonk feature

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Mandy
Cat Herder

Re: Ignore/plonk feature

Post by Mandy »

You can mark individual forums read, then use the new post feature.
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Nah, it's not working for me, the stupid shit still shows up in the results. :(
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Why would you need to ignore new posts in given forums - you could just not look in that forum to avoid seeing the new posts, or am I missing something here?
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Just making a point. ;)
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

chanilover wrote:Why would you need to ignore new posts in given forums - you could just not look in that forum to avoid seeing the new posts, or am I missing something here?
:)

Love the new sig, CL...
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Thanks! It's a masterpiece of tackiness, I love it. She's back on tour at the moment lipsynching her heart out, a stunning combination of choreography and bi-polar disorder meds induced glazed eyes. Go BritBrit!
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

chanilover wrote:Thanks! It's a masterpiece of tackiness, I love it. She's back on tour at the moment lipsynching her heart out, a stunning combination of choreography and bi-polar disorder meds induced glazed eyes. Go BritBrit!
:lol:

I saw some of her latest tour on TV when she came in Montreal last month...Looks like a mix between Cirque du Soleil and a striptease...people were so confuse about it, there were few or no comments about the singing part... :clap:
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
Rakis wrote:
chanilover wrote:Thanks! It's a masterpiece of tackiness, I love it. She's back on tour at the moment lipsynching her heart out, a stunning combination of choreography and bi-polar disorder meds induced glazed eyes. Go BritBrit!
:lol:

I saw some of her latest tour on TV when she came in Montreal last month...Looks like a mix between Cirque du Soleil and a striptease...people were so confuse about it, there were few or no comments about the singing part... :clap:
i think that's what she wants. attention whore who knows she can't sing. (she sounds like a gremlin in her new songs)
BritBrit is too heavily sedated to want anything. There was a nice clip of her lipsynching on a trapeze to one of her songs where she waved to her orphans in the audiance. Probably thinking "now where have I seen them kids before, y'all" and another part where she shouted out "Merry Christmas" in the middle of March. Most fans weren't surprised about the unseasonal greeting, they were wondering what her microphone was doing switched on! :lol:

I have the chance to see her in June in the O2 and I must say, everyone is just waiting for an on-stage meltdown and I would like to be there, just so I can say "well I was there when she..."

Go BritBrit, drown that dirty slut Cristina.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:It'd be nice if there was a plug-in allowing you to ignore new posts in given forums...
You mean mark them so you don't ahve to see them later wehn you come back, or block a user? If the latter, try the "foe" feature on the user control panel.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!