Iraq Veterans are terrorists - Janet Napolitano

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Iraq Veterans are terrorists - Janet Napolitano

Post by Freakzilla »

On April 7, our first hispanic homeland security secretary Janet Napolitano called those opposing illegal immigration, supporting gun rights, and our military -- as all potential terrorists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FixBaPxUFs

I'm so pissed about this I can't even think straight...

:angry-teeth:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Seraphan

Re: Iraq Veterans are terrorists - Janet Napolitano

Post by Seraphan »

Fox News...'nough said :roll:
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Seraphan wrote:Fox News...'nough said :roll:
So, you're saying FOX news wrote this document for Janet Napolitano?

:doh:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Actually, it was written durring the Bush administration. Which goes to show you, they don't care what your party affiliation is, they just want to eliminate all opposition.
~Pink Snowman
Seraphan

Post by Seraphan »

I'm just saying i'm not surprised to see that kinda stuff on fox news.
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

There couldn't possibly be a nut-job in the US Army. :roll:

Napolitano did not say that the armed forces would return and revolt, Freak. Some unnamed boob last year wrote that one or two may come back and do something stupid. Sounds like he's doing the job we pay him for.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Veterans, gun rights supporters and people against illegal immigration are potential terrorist is what it said, is it not?

That's me! :shock:
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Freakzilla wrote:Veterans, gun rights supporters and people against illegal immigration are potential terrorist is what it said, is it not?

That's me! :shock:
"it" said? How would you know what "it" said? All I heard was a bunch of Fox News commentators who were smart enough to blur what was actually said in the report, and did not give it to anybody to read. But actually, I listened to the link you posted. I assumed you meant that to stand for something you were objecting to, and the returning soldiers in the Army were mentioned in that. But can you blame them, what with you being in that vast right-wing conspiracy? :wink:

I also didnt hear your name, James. I assume that the report said that those who feel disenfranchised by the current state of politics may eventually produce a nut-job or two who decides to take some drastic, ill-advised actions. Again, sounds like he is doing what we pay him to do. Lets hope that other agencies are looking ahead too.

Goodnight Golden Path!
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Bringin' it FZ!

Look, the fact is that the line between treason and free speach is fairly clear, its one thing to have a protest on tax day its another to tell folks you want them to get a lot of guns and start a revolution. Its criminal! And if America goes down that road we are all is so much trouble... You elect your politicains! You do not start killing them! If you tell people to mass up weapons and prepare for some kind of anarchy, you should go to jail IMO.

And the hate groups have to go! Im more worried about home grown American terrorists then I am of Islamic ones! The American ones have more guns!
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Omphalos wrote:"it" said? How would you know what "it" said?.
http://cryptome.org/spy-whites.pdf

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-rightwing-e ... istration/
~Pink Snowman
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

depends on your definition of the word "is"

best line... EVER
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
~United States Declaration of Independence
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Nice. Fomenting revolution now? :roll:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Freakzilla wrote:
Omphalos wrote:"it" said? How would you know what "it" said?.
http://cryptome.org/spy-whites.pdf

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-rightwing-e ... istration/
I still don't see why you are so worked up, Freak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Evermore

Arnoldo?

Goodnight Golden Path!
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

FZ is upset because he thinks he will pay more tax. He has not calculated his new refund yet but when he does he will still be mad at Obama because of the money being spent to save the economy from all out depression. The more I read of FZ the more clear it is how devided the nation is. Like he said Obama won by fairly small % those who did not vote for him, really did not want him to win. And he won. Tea Bags from Glen Beck to Sean Hannity. They seem so sad to cry about loosing. The party is not what the majority of the VOTING nation wants for leadership. Get over it! And those who dont vote have no fucking say in any of this because they are lazy idiots.
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

SwordMaster wrote:And those who dont vote have no fucking say in any of this because they are lazy idiots.
Out of curiosity are there ever any people who don't vote simply because they don't approve of any of the choices? Is there an Other check box? :?
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

SadisticCynic wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:And those who dont vote have no fucking say in any of this because they are lazy idiots.
Out of curiosity are there ever any people who don't vote simply because they don't approve of any of the choices? Is there an Other check box? :?
I understand if you dont like any person on the ballot, but you should still vote then for the one you dislike the least. Look unless you guys want to change to a new form of govt, this is the best we have.

"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried"
~Sir Winston Churchill
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Before someone decides to burn me I'll point out that I don't live in America so voting or not voting doesn't really apply to me in this instance, but I was just curious as to what people think of that point. Maybe this just makes my opinion obsolete but I enjoy the debate. :)
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

I would love a box that says "neither of the above."

This year I actually wrote a name in. The first time I ever did that. I didn't care for either of the final canidates.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Eyes High wrote:I would love a box that says "neither of the above."

This year I actually wrote a name in. The first time I ever did that. I didn't care for either of the final canidates.
What name did you write?
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SwordMaster wrote:FZ is upset because he thinks he will pay more tax. He has not calculated his new refund yet but when he does he will still be mad at Obama because of the money being spent to save the economy from all out depression. The more I read of FZ the more clear it is how devided the nation is. Like he said Obama won by fairly small % those who did not vote for him, really did not want him to win. And he won. Tea Bags from Glen Beck to Sean Hannity. They seem so sad to cry about loosing. The party is not what the majority of the VOTING nation wants for leadership. Get over it! And those who dont vote have no fucking say in any of this because they are lazy idiots.
I did my taxes on February 1st, the day I got my W-2.

I paid $2,000 and got back $7,000. It's no wonder we're running up a trillion dollar debt yearly. If a corporation did business like that how long do you think they'd last?

We are not protesting because we are sore losers, I wish people could coprehend that.

We are protesting because we want a decent life for our children in this country.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I would like to see the number of registered voters who didn't vote.

There should be a "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" check box.
~Pink Snowman
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Freakzilla wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:FZ is upset because he thinks he will pay more tax. He has not calculated his new refund yet but when he does he will still be mad at Obama because of the money being spent to save the economy from all out depression. The more I read of FZ the more clear it is how devided the nation is. Like he said Obama won by fairly small % those who did not vote for him, really did not want him to win. And he won. Tea Bags from Glen Beck to Sean Hannity. They seem so sad to cry about loosing. The party is not what the majority of the VOTING nation wants for leadership. Get over it! And those who dont vote have no fucking say in any of this because they are lazy idiots.

I paid $2,000 and got back $7,000. It's no wonder we're running up a trillion dollar debt yearly. If a corporation did business like that how long do you think they'd last?

We are not protesting because we are sore losers, I wish people could coprehend that.

We are protesting because we want a decent life for our children in this country.
I can understand that and I support protests and if you have ligitimate issues with the govt you have every right to protest.

But tell people to get guns and ammo to prepare for some kind of plan to destroy the legally elected govt... that is treason
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SwordMaster wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:

I can understand that and I support protests and if you have ligitimate issues with the govt you have every right to protest.

But tell people to get guns and ammo to prepare for some kind of plan to destroy the legally elected govt... that is treason
That's exactly how this country started and if we don't like how out of control the government is we'll do it again.

The fact that so many people are ready to fight about this should be a warning sign to everyone.
~Pink Snowman