PIRATES!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

TheDukester

Re: PIRATES!

Post by TheDukester »

Wow, what a load of crap.

There's no hidden meanings or deep, philosophical insights to be had here. It's a bunch of fucking drugged-up professional criminals who have discovered a unique way of trying to cash in on some easy money. Like all criminals, they're in it for themselves, nothing more.

Personally, I will celebrate heartily each and every time one of these assholes gets blown away.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

TheDukester wrote:Wow, what a load of crap.

There's no hidden meanings or deep, philosophical insights to be had here. It's a bunch of fucking drugged-up professional criminals who have discovered a unique way of trying to cash in on some easy money. Like all criminals, they're in it for themselves, nothing more.

Personally, I will celebrate heartily each and every time one of these assholes gets blown away.
It's M134 time !!!

:violence-minigun: :violence-minigun: :violence-minigun: :violence-rapidfire: :violence-uzi: :violence-snipersmiley:
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I heard three Navy SEAL snipers scored three simultaneous head shots, one through a porthole, from a US Navy ship on the pirates in the lifeboat.

VERY impressive. :shock:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
cmsahe

Do not have second thoughts and simply exterminate them

Post by cmsahe »

I'm tired of these pirates, the Saudi Arabs paid then ransom for that tanker and they became more bold, now that the US Navy and the french special forces have taken actions against them, the stupids declare that they will kill american and french sailors:
CNN:

Two pirates in Somalia vowed revenge Monday, after the U.S. military killed three pirates and freed a U.S. ship captain who had been held hostage for several days.
The pirates told a Somali journalist that they were angered by the U.S. action, as well as a French raid Friday that killed two pirates and one hostage and freed four hostages.

"We have decided to kill U.S. and French sailors if they happen to be among our future hostages," said Abdullahi Ahmed, a member of a pirate group based at Harardhere, a coastal town in central Somalia.
Only the books written by Frank Herbert are canon.

Who We Are and What We Stand For
viewtopic.php?p=79778#p79778
----
Carlos Santillan, aka cmsahe
Freakzilla

Re: Do not have second thoughts and simply exterminate them

Post by Freakzilla »

I double-dog dare them...

Warm up the cruise missles...

Um... did you know I have a topic called "PIRATES!"?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Pirates with a PR campaign. Now I have seen it all. Living in spin just redefined itself :doh:
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

GamePlayer wrote:Pirates with a PR campaign. Now I have seen it all. Living in spin just redefined itself :doh:
People will find a way to rationalize anything.

:Adolf:
~Pink Snowman
DuneFishUK

Re:

Post by DuneFishUK »

SandRider wrote:the problem is : somalia is a failed state.
qft - no spin.

IIRC these pirates fucked-up big time from the start (they lost their ship and ended up adrift in a lifeboat) so the idiots got what was coming to them - Seals did a good job.

In the future though: The pirates are either going to give up or go in better organised and better prepared next time.

(See the quote for a clue :? )
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

:text-deletetopic:
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

We need a Davy Jones to deal with those pirates... :character-jaws:
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

No, don't delete, just move it to the Pirates thread.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Eyes High wrote:No, don't delete, just move it to the Pirates thread.
I hope I did that right :?
~Pink Snowman
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

Feel like i just cross in a parallel universe... :scared-whoa:
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

What nation has the best snipers?

You guessed it, Canada.
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

SwordMaster wrote:What nation has the best snipers?

You guessed it, Canada.
Quiet you, we derail enough threads!
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:

You guessed it, Canada.
FZ brought up snipers though!

The current record for longest range sniper kill is 2,430 metres (7,972 ft), accomplished by a Canadian sniper, of the third battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (3 PPCLI), during the invasion of Afghanistan, using a .50 BMG (12.7 mm) McMillan bolt-action rifle.

That's some shot he broke Carlos Hathcocks record for the longest range sniper kill. I was reading about this shot and it said that the round had a flight time of four seconds, and a drop of 44.5 m (146 ft). Like I was saying before amazing shot and so was Carlos Hahcocks shot achieved during ,achieved during the Vietnam War, at a distance of 2,250 m. Two excellent shots and two excellent snipers. But Carlos did it with a lower tech rifle.

Fuck Pirates!

I blame all of this shit of Jonny Depp anyways! :cat fight:
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

"That's great. I was getting really fucking sick of praying for him."

Fucking brilliant :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SwordMaster wrote:

You guessed it, Canada.
FZ brought up snipers though!

The current record for longest range sniper kill is 2,430 metres (7,972 ft), accomplished by a Canadian sniper, of the third battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (3 PPCLI), during the invasion of Afghanistan, using a .50 BMG (12.7 mm) McMillan bolt-action rifle.

That's some shot he broke Carlos Hathcocks record for the longest range sniper kill. I was reading about this shot and it said that the round had a flight time of four seconds, and a drop of 44.5 m (146 ft). Like I was saying before amazing shot and so was Carlos Hahcocks shot achieved during ,achieved during the Vietnam War, at a distance of 2,250 m. Two excellent shots and two excellent snipers. But Carlos did it with a lower tech rifle.

Fuck Pirates!

I blame all of this shit of Jonny Depp anyways! :cat fight:
I looked into sniper school when I was in the Army. As a Cavalry Scout (19D), my specialty was one of those that are allowed to enter sniper school. I didn't think I could hack the physical requirements and I had gotten into trouble with alcohol a couple of times.
The present U.S. Army Sniper School was established at Fort Benning, Georgia, in 1987. The length of the school is 5 weeks. The Army National Guard Sniper School was established in 1993 at Camp Robinson Arkansas.

Prerequisites:

Must be 11B (infantryman), 11M(Mech. Inf.), 19D (Cav. Scout), or CMF 18 (Special Forces).

PFC-SFC (Grade waiverable).

Active duty, or Reserve, or National Guard, must have a good performance record with no history of alcohol, or drug abuse, must be a volunteer and be recommended by his commander.

Must be in excellent physical condition (70 percent or better in each event of the APFT).

Must have a corrected vision of 20/20.

Must not have a record of disciplinary action.

Must be knowledgeable of skill level 2 tasks.

Must have a GT score of 100.

Must have qualified expert with the M16A2/M4 Carbine rifle within six months of course attendance.

Normal color vision must be annotated on SF 88, tested within six months of course attendance.

Must have a minimum of one (1) year retainability.

Must pass psychological evaluation (MMPI/CPI) conducted under the direction of a qualified psychologist.

According to the U.S. Army, the average soldier will hit a man-sized target 10 percent of the time at 300 meters using the M16A2 rifle. Graduates of the U.S. Army sniper school are expected to achieve 90 percent first-round hits at 600 meters, using the M24 Sniper Weapon System (SWS).

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/armytrng ... school.htm

One shot, one kill.

But what those Navy SEALS did, three simultaneous head shots, from a moving boat, at targets moving on a moving boat, is as they say...

outfuckingstanding.
~Pink Snowman
Dune Nerd

Post by Dune Nerd »

:violence-bowandarrow:
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
FZ wrote:outfuckingstanding
agreed. they gotta keep that up for a few months and this problem should be licked
It's not actually any more impressive IMO than a single headshot on a (slowly) moving target... it just means they all had radios and someone said "shoot on three..." into their headsets. No saying that the single shot wouldn't be hard, just that 3 at once really wouldn't be any harder, assuming no targets moved behing anything on "3".
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

A kill shot from 2.5 KM is retarded
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

I couldn't give a shit how those three assholes were killed. The SEALs could have snuck up behind them and cut their throats, for all I care (in fact, that would have been pretty cool). They could have fallen overboard and been eaten by sharks; they could have all died from food poisoning; they could have whatever — makes no difference to me.

All I know is that the world has three less "pirates" today, and that their asshole "pirate" friends have something to think about the next time they decide to try their brand of terrorism in international waters. That's good enough for me.
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
agreed. they gotta keep that up for a few months and this problem should be licked
It's not actually any more impressive IMO than a single headshot on a (slowly) moving target... it just means they all had radios and someone said "shoot on three..." into their headsets. No saying that the single shot wouldn't be hard, just that 3 at once really wouldn't be any harder, assuming no targets moved behing anything on "3".
You've played too many first person shooter games... :wink:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
It's not like they were moving at a steady pace. Figuring out that kind of movement on waves seems almost impossible. They were moving at one rate and the other ship at another rate. If it really happened like that I'm impressed.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros