Atari 2600 label-maker

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

TheDukester

Atari 2600 label-maker

Post by TheDukester »

This might appeal mostly to the older demographic here, but it's pretty damn funny either way. This little widget here ...

http://www.labelmaker2600.com/

... makes perfect labels for the old Atari 2600 video game system (and, kids: trust me when I say that there was a time that the 2600 was bigger than God).

Here's my first try:

"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

LOL

nice 1
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Ha ha ha
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

OK, if THAT doesn't bring Byron out of the woodwork, complaining that it's a threat against his uncle's life, nothing ever will again. :lol:

(I assume many of us remember Edric's old avatar on 'Keen, an old brown-with-age wild-west-style wanted-dead-or-alive poster showing Kevin and Brian's faces? That Byron complained about and Hyppo immediately removed like the good lapdog she was? :roll: )

TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Disclaimer: cartoon violence only; no threat, real or imagined, to Keith Anderson or That Other Guy — I swear, I can never remember his name — is implied or endorsed. Void in Utah, West Texas, and where otherwise prohibited. Your mileage may vary.

Oh ... and fuck off, Byron. The minute any member of your useless family finally takes an interest in your grandfather's legacy, I'll never post here again.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I've still got the boys' Atari game thing, and most likely all the games
ever made for it. Hooked it up at Christmas maybe six or seven years
ago and proceeded to whip their asses at the Football game, just like
old times .....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Mr. Teg

Re: Atari 2600 label-maker

Post by Mr. Teg »

TheDukester wrote:This might appeal mostly to the older demographic here, but it's pretty damn funny either way. This little widget here ...

http://www.labelmaker2600.com/

... makes perfect labels for the old Atari 2600 video game system (and, kids: trust me when I say that there was a time that the 2600 was bigger than God).

Here's my first try:

Hehe

Everytime I see this picture I'm reminded of Chigs take on it that it looks Kevin is covering up where Brian bit Kevin on the hand (not to mention the tracking device on Brian's arm so he can't get far from his handlers).
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron :? :cylon101: :roll: The HLP