Kevin J. Anderson: HIS NEW BIG ONE!

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Ampoliros wrote:"It reads like two people wrote this sitting in the same chair, fighting over the keyboard. I've never seen more awkward use of tags in dialog...I remember a brief note Koontz posted on his web site saying that he was disappointed in the Frankenstein book(s) himself and would finish the series solo. He certainly can't do worse and I suspect the collaboration may be at fault. I've never read Anderson's books, but I'm pretty familiar with Koontz and it just didn't jive with what I had read before."

sound familiar?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So true!
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

Turns out their version of Frankenstein is "Just a guy with cool body parts" + immortal.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Wasn't there a thread somewhere that Nekhrun started about his use of Frankenstein in the classroom? I think that there were some great (read: moronic) quotes from KJA in that one.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Omphalos wrote:Wasn't there a thread somewhere that Nekhrun started about his use of Frankenstein in the classroom? I think that there were some great (read: moronic) quotes from KJA in that one.
Yeah, it was in the Unabridged Frankenstein. I'll find the quote again when I get home.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

My name is Fronkenstien!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman