I like to hike also!

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, fuck, he's doing that damned stupid "post economy" bullshit again and editing answers into his previous posts. :roll:

Just post a new comment, moron. :x
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

that'd just be twice as many posts to ignore ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:Oh, fuck, he's doing that damned stupid "post economy" bullshit again and editing answers into his previous posts. :roll:

Just post a new comment, moron. :x
I don't get it. I had to scroll back to find out that he changed the settings on his page to a language he didn't speak?

Here we go again Chig. :wink:

Edit: maybe if you give me your username and password Neb, I can fix it for you. :twisted:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:lol:

There's a solution! :twisted:

The MySpace webware is the most fucked up mess I've ever seen. (After the shit on the dead Arrakeen board, that is. :P ) The link to view all of the posts on a member blog has been giving errors for at least three weeks now. (Meaning I have to go through Kevvie's main page to see if he has posted something new over there. Feh.) And I have to reset English as my preferred language (it keeps reverting to Japanese, because of my IP address :roll: ) every few weeks.

Nebby probably screwed up his own language settings or someone cracked his account.

It's a great loss to world literature, either way. Oh ... the humanity! :roll:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Im pretty sure nobody is watching My Space any more. Same with MapQuest. That site is fucked.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote::lol:

There's a solution! :twisted:

The MySpace webware is the most fucked up mess I've ever seen. (After the shit on the dead Arrakeen board, that is. :P ) The link to view all of the posts on a member blog has been giving errors for at least three weeks now. (Meaning I have to go through Kevvie's main page to see if he has posted something new over there. Feh.) And I have to reset English as my preferred language (it keeps reverting to Japanese, because of my IP address :roll: ) every few weeks.

Nebby probably screwed up his own language settings or someone cracked his account.

It's a great loss to world literature, either way. Oh ... the humanity! :roll:
If he gives me his permission, I'll go copy it and bring it over here.