Anyone from LA/Anaheim?

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

A Thing of Eternity

Anyone from LA/Anaheim?

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Anyone from LA/Anaheim? I just got back from there for a big business trip (NAMM Convention), and realized I might have missed a chance to have a beer with someone from our illustrious forum. Since I head down there every year for this convention I thought I'd check if anyone was from that area, and if so, interested in beers next January-ish?
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

I was just down that way. I have a bunch of new cases in LA/OC/San Diego, so maybe we can cross paths there someday.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
A Thing of Eternity

I go down for NAMM every January, so I guess I'll bug you about it in almost a year!
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Did you have a look at the Rickenbacker stand by any chance? There's been talk regarding a dressed down version of the 4003, did you happen accross it?
A Thing of Eternity

inhuien wrote:Did you have a look at the Rickenbacker stand by any chance? There's been talk regarding a dressed down version of the 4003, did you happen accross it?
I spent some time there, but I was busy drooling over the 12 strings (they had everything zip-tied down :( so I couldn't play them), so sorry, but I missed going over the basses in detail! We're not a Rickenbacker dealer, so I'm not so up to date on what they're doing with models.