Hello

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Nebiros

Post by Nebiros »

I have stopped blogging on Myspace because for some reason when I logged in, the language on my homepage was in Spanish. The blogs are still in English of course. But I cannot manage my blog anymore because of the language change. I'd cancel my account, but I cannot get to the cancel account option because it is in Spanish!

I really wanted to make more blogs especially with more installments of my fanfic. Pity I cannot anymore.

By the way, here is a youtube video with my father in it. It's a Dutch talk show. The guy in the stripped shirt is my father. That woman with the checkered suit is a right-wing nationalist member of parliament. I would have made this a link in Myspace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtH88rFJxOM&translated=1
Anathema

Post by Anathema »

I saw that episode when it was aired!

I take it you mean the striped shirt, right?
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Nebby, you been HOLDING OUT on us, never told us your father was an exhibitionist as well. Stripped off his shirt on TV, huh? Whoo-hoo! :lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Nebiros

Post by Nebiros »

I suppose my spelling error is funny. Yes I meant striped shirt. But I don't think you watched the video anyway (not you Anathema) so you actually took my spelling error seriously. :roll:
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

I can't understand a durn word they are sayin, speak American!

(jk)

Welcome welcome!
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Nebiros wrote:I have stopped blogging on Myspace because for some reason when I logged in, the language on my homepage was in Spanish. The blogs are still in English of course. But I cannot manage my blog anymore because of the language change. I'd cancel my account, but I cannot get to the cancel account option because it is in Spanish!

I really wanted to make more blogs especially with more installments of my fanfic. Pity I cannot anymore.

By the way, here is a youtube video with my father in it. It's a Dutch talk show. The guy in the stripped shirt is my father. That woman with the checkered suit is a right-wing nationalist member of parliament. I would have made this a link in Myspace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtH88rFJxOM&translated=1
I had a similar problem with a TV in my house. One of the kids changed it to spanish and I couldn't find the language option on the menu. I finally did though through trial and error.

Just keep pushing buttons, you'll get it eventually. :lol:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
trang

Post by trang »

Well Met!!

Trang
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Freakzilla wrote:Just keep pushing buttons, you'll get it eventually. :lol:
Or just bite the bullet and learn español. :lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
orald

Post by orald »

Is it really that hard to change it back? Jeez, if nothing else helps, open a new acc' and look what the stages are to get you to the language options, once there there's no way of fucking up. :roll:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.