Hello

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

The Seed

Hello

Post by The Seed »

A little background about me. In the 80s a female palm reader begged to read my palm and wouldn't take a no. She told me she could feel my aura even before I enter the house where the party was then told me, she could barely stand to touch me because of the electric shock that was burning her fingers.She informed me that I have two life lines,one ends around the age of 50 and the other starts. I ask if I die and she just stated no but I will awaken and become a super human. At the time I thought she was crazy.
In 2003 females started begging to get me to read Dune but I didn't until last year, I now have read all in the series. It was an awakening!
My sister(acts like a real life Alia!!! Seriously 😉) never had to study to learn like she already knew it and she called me not by my name, just Bobo( old English for the Fool).

It got me thinking about things that I didn't like to talk about and scared me. Church ( I saw things and heard things). My church spoke in Tongues ( sounds like a butch of birds). It went really bad during dinner at the pastor's house when I just abruptly stated,"who is going to be our pastor?" The adults all stared at me and told me he is right there at the head of the dinner table. He died a couple days later.

I'm here to learn.
Very interested in Ghola and the awakening process.
I was at a Latter Day Saints service and male teen was doing testimony of his 18 years of life because he was going to become an Elder. He was acting and crying like his life was ending and the two Elders sitting next to me was laughing about it.
So the Mormons awaken the Ghola when they join the priesthood and that would explain why they state you will know all.

Mormons= Face Dancers?
Last edited by The Seed on 09 Dec 2023 08:12, edited 4 times in total.
Serkanner
Administrator

Re: Hello

Post by Serkanner »

Welcome Home!
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

Thanks😁

Storytelling... :techie-studyingbrown:
:FH small:
Last edited by The Seed on 22 Dec 2023 07:49, edited 1 time in total.
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

For like 30 years strangers kept trying to get me to read Dune but I told them I watched the 1984 Dune movie and hated it because I felt it was an insult to Science Fiction movies. The Baron,his nephews and the Mother Supreme kinda reminded me of my very secret family background.

Recently different strangers kept giving me Dune Messiah book..
Just that one!!!??? Weird 🤔

I finally read all the books in the Dune series from father and son and it felt weird like I was reading about myself but I fell that with slot of stories. I have an excellent imagination.
Last edited by The Seed on 22 Dec 2023 08:10, edited 3 times in total.
georgiedenbro

Post by georgiedenbro »

The Seed wrote: 10 Dec 2023 21:46 I just found out I do after I was given a drug to open the door to the Void.
Ah, that makes sense.
"um-m-m-ah-h-h-hm-m-m-m!"
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

Thanks 😊

It doesn't matter because I Love all including my enemies
Last edited by The Seed on 22 Dec 2023 08:02, edited 1 time in total.
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

I do apologize to all😉🐲😁

Just in a Wow thought of mind at the moment and my Super Mentat mind is really working at the moment and I always liked to shared because I was brought up in a world of silence and secrets
So I do the opposite.

It looks like Plato has it right that there is another world( demension) who the beings use the physical world as a play ground.
Just read Greek mythology.

My brother was treated like Hercules and given no love, no wonder my sister called him Moke( old English for donkey/ mule). He was better than most and could do hardware and software from the moment he was born but was never given Respect by his friends.
The Seed

Learning so Much!

Post by The Seed »

Reading all the Topics on this site is so enlightening!
Thank You All!😁

The Code of Silence!
If you know 😉,you know!
Last edited by The Seed on 22 Dec 2023 07:47, edited 1 time in total.
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

:occasion-xmas:
Last edited by The Seed on 22 Dec 2023 07:41, edited 1 time in total.
georgiedenbro

Post by georgiedenbro »

So...not to discourage you participating in the forum, reading the books, and all that but...I seriously suggest you seek the help of a trained counselor or psychiatrist. At minimum they will be interested in your helping your sort through your life experiences and maybe organize them with you.
"um-m-m-ah-h-h-hm-m-m-m!"
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

Instead of the insult maybe you should ask questions about Dune that I will most likely can answer.
Just saying and it's always better to be nice.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

The Seed wrote: 21 Dec 2023 20:48 Instead of the insult maybe you should ask questions about Dune that I will most likely can answer.
Just saying and it's always better to be nice.
I beg to differ. So far you haven't said anything remotely interesting regarding Dune. Your posts seem more like potpourri of drugs infused ramblings of a mentally challenged person. Take that as an insult if you like it remains clostest to how it comes across.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

First thing to my mind is that there is a new Dune movie with part 2 coming soon and there is very little people posting on this forum.
That is very odd and not normal.
It's funny that most people's only defense to Truth is call the messenger crazy. You have to survive because you are not supposed to break the Code of Silence.
Interesting :occasion-xmas:
The Seed

Post by The Seed »

:angelic-little: :angelic-blueglow: :text-freedom: